Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment (12246 Views)

Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe / Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by TheClassic1(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2023
God help us in south west o especially in lagos these biaflan criminals wants to turn lagos to another thing oo is it a crime to accommodate u animals i know God will soon catch u people.
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by Blackdisciple(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2023
When other countries hit headlines like this they make sure their citizens see photos of such development but in this side of the world if it's not the photo of army boss, or any boss from any office regarding the news ...

Unserious people angry angry
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by Timoleon(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Antoeni:
Onowu Ticket cut yesterday,
He is in Serious Pains

Onowu carry Nigeria win and over 1.5

Nigeria show am shege

1 Like

Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by ImoleNaija: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2023
He noted the sound of explosions would be heard around the area, urging residents not to panic.

just dey play
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by Kingzjayzee: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2023
So make we dey expect to hear 642 sounds. Issorite.
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by JagabanB: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:

It's actually since civil war .. Nigeria just funny
But u read news that world powers still kept the weapons used from WW2 abi?
Most of u who love taIkiñg about Nigeria in a degrading are reeking of îgñorance and Iàck of exposure.
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by JagabanB: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2023
Blackdisciple:
When other countries hit headlines like this they make sure their citizens see photos of such development but in this side of the world if it's not the photo of army boss, or any boss from any office regarding the news ...

Unserious people angry angry
They should bring photos of the bombs or explosion?
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by Spiff20(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2023
So how many bombs where thrown there in 2001?

1 Like

Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by Bliss62: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2023
JagabanB:

But u read news that world powers still kept the weapons used from WW2 abi?
Most of u who love taIkiñg about Nigeria in a degrading are reeking of îgñorance and Iàck of exposure.

My uncle works in Bomb disposal squad of Nigerian Police, he was part of his very first duty when he was enlisted back then

Till now they haven't done anything about the live bombs

You don't keep live grenade and explosive , without proper care

You detonate it

Relics kept at museum are not armed and can't explode

1 Like

Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by lavylilly: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2023
grin
Antoeni:
Onowu Ticket cut yesterday,
He is in Serious Pains

1 Like

Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by Adjovi: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2023
To those saying it should be carried to sambisa. Those bombs are very fragile, any lil touch could make them explode. This tiny bombs killed lost of people during the bomb blast that year because people who were running kicked some and it exploded immediately. The canal was what killed people the most tho. That's a day I'll never forget in my life tho I was very lil.
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by MosayA: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2023
After over 20yrs! una keep the unexploded bombs that caused untold horror on Nigerians for that long!!!

Kai, which kind country be this one na?
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by Lanmonfarm: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2023
They sold it....e sure die
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by JagabanB: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:

My uncle works in Bomb disposal squad of Nigerian Police, he was part of his very first duty when he was enlisted back then

Till now they haven't done anything about the live bombs

You don't keep live grenade and explosive , without proper care

You detonate it

Relics kept at museum are not armed and can't explode
U were the one caring for them all these years?
Nigerians have a way of giving advice and solutions to everything they know nothing about.
For Godsake u folks should stop unnecessary complaints.
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by HighTable(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2023
I was told by one egbon then it was part of Abacha plan to bomb Lagos if Yoruba leaders misbehaves cheesy
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by blueghost(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
why disposing it?? i remember during Trump administration some 56 hellfire missiles were about to get expired so the administration use it on terrorist in syria. Nigeria Army should have you that 642 bombs on boko haram bandits and terrorist
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by tafat: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
But wait o, since 2002, why are they just doing this now?
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by Nkemgboye: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2023
Why waste dem bomb like that? Shoulda bin dropped on all motherfuckers in this country who are confused for no good reason!
Re: Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment by Padipadi(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
HighTable:
I was told by one egbon then it was part of Abacha plan to bomb Lagos if Yoruba leaders misbehaves cheesy
What if it's true?
Do you now see the north don't love ya people?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petition: Make Senator Cruz Apologize For His Offensive Remarks / Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister / Sowore addresses students of Benson University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.