Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal (13322 Views)

Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Indispensable85(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2023
Don't be too sure oooo. Things are happening ooo
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Werey you are a terrorist. You dey quote posts of terrorists. I hope that fight reach Nigeria make dem lynch you and janjaweêds. It don red for all islamists worldwide.

Are you okay at all? Don't quote this moniker again.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Padipadi(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Are you okay at all? Don't quote this moniker again.
Werey I ll quote you. I dey look for you sef to hand you over to IDF.
Drop location!
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Cmanforall: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by slivertongue: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2023
supreme Court before the so called rerun
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2023
maxiuc:

Cancellation for Imo state too

What happened in Imo state wasn't election at all

I watched how Inec and security personnels were doing the voting themselves

Only that Video alone should get the election cancelled

It will cancel only in that polling unit
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2023
slivertongue:
supreme Court before the so called rerun

Matawalle will clear the rerun
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by slivertongue: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2023
garfield1:

Wait till after the supreme Court
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2023
slivertongue:

Wait till after the supreme Court

No need.from the pdp response,the judgment was well considered.elections didn't happen in most units of those three lgas
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by slivertongue: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2023
garfield1:

No need.from the pdp response,the judgment was well considered.elections didn't happen in most units of those three lgas

you are not Dauda Lawal so hold your peace. If APC did excellently it would have won in February
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Sam2310(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2023
garfield1:

matawalle will not clear anything... Even if u will rigge election, u still need people to vote for u....
PDP candidate don't spend money during the election, people vote him because their believe things may get better(bandits, kidnapping and etc)
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Obakoolex(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Tell that to rampaging fulani herdsmen and muslims that kills non muslims in religious war in Nigeria. Tell this to terrorists in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon. Those that don't even spare Saudi Arabia in their blood thirst. It's sentimental people like you that islamists kill when you can't reason to see that their ideology is evil and can only be stopped with bigger violence!

Snitch! Say what's in your mind. You are scared of getting stick on your dumb head. You supported terrorists therefore you are one of them.
Nuke fall on all of you.

Who collected bread from you this early morning that you're crying on people's mention
I look like Palestinian or Israelite for your eyes?
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Sam2310(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Nonsense court, Zamfara people do not want Matawalle because everybody knows he was enabling bandits disturbing their local communities, did anyone notice how they reduced drastically after the present Governor won
the remaining issue in the state is because is now a Minister of state defense, i believe e still enabling those guys, just look how he handled that University kidnaped.
The state try to find solution, that man immediately bring confusion so as the issue with not end...

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2023
Sam2310:
matawalle will not clear anything... Even if u will rigge election, u still need people to vote for u....
PDP candidate don't spend money during the election, people vote him because their believe things may get better(bandits, kidnapping and etc)

You saw what happened in kogi and imo abi? You think apc are foolish to call for a rerun
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2023
slivertongue:

you are not Dauda Lawal so hold your peace. If APC did excellently it would have won in February

He was rigged out
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Sam2310(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2023
garfield1:

You saw what happened in kogi and imo abi? You think apc are foolish to call for a rerun
the pdp candidate is not foolish too to accept a rerun but if court make it possible, matawalle go still collect...
Note: I'm not a party man, make Nigeria better be my own...
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Sam2310:
the pdp candidate is not foolish too to accept a rerun but if court make it possible, matawalle go still collect...
Note: I'm not a party man, make Nigeria better be my own...

Apc completely dominated zamfara more than kogi.in a rerun,the entire apc will overrun zamfara
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Padipadi(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Obakoolex:

Who collected bread from you this early morning that you're crying on people's mention
I look like Palestinian or Israelite for your eyes?
If you aren't a Palestinian, you are their sympathiser, and enabler of islamists and a terrorist. Nuke on ya head.
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Obakoolex(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

If you aren't a Palestinian, you are their sympathiser, and enabler of islamists and a terrorist. Nuke on ya head.
Because I posted that war kills innocent people and you have problem with that shockedshocked
You sincerely need a dose of your own medicine @ your signature grin
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Padipadi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Obakoolex:

Because I posted that war kills innocent people and you have problem with that shockedshocked
You sincerely need a dose of your own medicine @ your signature grin
Before before I slap you, what we are saying is muslims are the ones used to violence. People like you don't talk when herdsmen commit carnage. People like you didn't question history when Muhammad did genocide in Mecca, people like you don't talk when muslims kill for genocide.
You didn't talk when Isese traditional worshippers were harassed by muslims in Ilorin. You no dey talk when Håmas attacked Israel. Bin Laden's letter was exposed yesterday justifying 9/11 attacks, you no talk.
So why should you be concerned when IDF wounded Hamas?
Shey na sinners dey dey when Islam do their jihad wars?
Have you heard of Alaafin Oluewu?
An Oyo king that was killed cos a certain rot in hell emir of Ilorin had issues with him in the 1800s. It's payback. islamists go collect. You sef go collect if you don't mind ya biz
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Sam2310(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
garfield1:

Apc completely dominated zamfara more than kogi.in a rerun,the entire apc will overrun zamfara
so what happens to the entire apc during past election, how the pdp candidate won?
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by slivertongue: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
garfield1:

He was rigged out

a sitting governor rigged out or incompetent?
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
slivertongue:

a sitting governor rigged out or incompetent?

Both sir.
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Sam2310:
so what happens to the entire apc during past election, how the pdp candidate won?

Some faction of apc loyal to senator yari the ex governor rigged him.gov lawal dare is his boy and was in APC until last year.pdp has never won zamfara.zamfara is one of the three states in the core north tinubu won.apartbfrom Kano,atiku won the rest.this shows you how dominant apc is here.apc is stronger there than kogi and imo
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by slivertongue: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
garfield1:

Both sir.

it's over to Zamfara electorates, that's if INEC party' will allow you them.
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
slivertongue:

it's over to Zamfara electorates, that's if INEC party' will allow you them.

Inec won't
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by slivertongue: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
garfield1:

Inec won't

What INEC did last Saturday tells it all. They should declare their favorite candidates and spare the people the needless trouble of coming out to vote.
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Tonytonex(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
Why is the court not sacking any state that APC won?
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Sam2310(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
garfield1:

Some faction of apc loyal to senator yari the ex governor rigged him.gov lawal dare is his boy and was in APC until last year.pdp has never won zamfara.zamfara is one of the three states in the core north tinubu won.apartbfrom Kano,atiku won the rest.this shows you how dominant apc is here.apc is stronger there than kogi and imo
fingers cross🤞
I have many things to say but i reason say 'This is Nigeria' anything can happen
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Obakoolex(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Before before I slap you, what we are saying is muslims are the ones used to violence. People like you don't talk when herdsmen commit carnage. People like you didn't question history when Muhammad did genocide in Mecca, people like you don't talk when muslims kill for genocide.
You didn't talk when Isese traditional worshippers were harassed by muslims in Ilorin. You no dey talk when Håmas attacked Israel. Bin Laden's letter was exposed yesterday justifying 9/11 attacks, you no talk.
So why should you be concerned when IDF wounded Hamas?
Shey na sinners dey dey when Islam do their jihad wars?
Have you heard of Alaafin Oluewu?
An Oyo king that was killed cos a certain rot in hell emir of Ilorin had issues with him in the 1800s. It's payback. islamists go collect. You sef go collect if you don't mind ya biz
Am from Oyo Alaafin by origin so don't tell me what I know. Death to all terrorist but that doesn't change the fact that innocent people suffer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People / Buhari's Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse - Lai Mohammed / Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.