Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal (13324 Views)

Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Padipadi(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Obakoolex:

Am from Oyo Alaafin by origin so don't tell me what I know. Death to all terrorist but that doesn't change the fact that innocent people suffer
So how do we put a stop to innocent suffering, stop religious jingoism?
Cos if we open the root, that Ilorin emir is guilty of war crimes against Oluewu same as Muhammad sef is guilty of war crimes against Banu-Quryaza Jews.
Champion your campaign by going after islamists like those that killed Deborah Samuel u justly last year then I ll gladly be of help. Also, the west too ll see that we now have Nigerians that care for humanity and will be boxed to a corner to challenge any eye service they v done.
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Shevchenkko: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:
You will lose again
Losers
Nonentities everywhere
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Sam2310:
fingers cross🤞
I have many things to say but i reason say 'This is Nigeria' anything can happen

Exactly.always expect anything
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Fulaninigger: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Loool your obviously delusional and don't know what your talking about. I'm from Zamfara state, let me educate you small

Tinubu never wanted Matawalle as minister, Kabiru Marafa has always been his ally. But he needed to compensate Matawalle as his campaign DG

The trick is to fool Matawalle into a rerun knowing he has to step down as minister, with no chance of winning the rerun(his trailing by 77k votes, with election in only few wards in 2 LG and Maradun. Totalling just 120k votes)

If he steps down, he will be replaced by Marafa. The question is, will he step down for a rerun that is almost impossible for him to win
garfield1:

Matawalle will clear the rerun
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
Fulaninigger:
Loool your obviously delusional and don't know what your talking about. I'm from Zamfara state, let me educate you small

Tinubu never wanted Matawalle as minister, Kabiru Marafa has always been his ally. But he needed to compensate Matawalle as his campaign DG

The trick is to fool Matawalle into a rerun knowing he has to step down as minister, with no chance of winning the rerun(his trailing by 77k votes, with election in only few wards in 2 LG and Maradun. Totalling just 120k votes)

If he steps down, he will be replaced by Marafa. The question is, will he step down for a rerun that is almost impossible for him to win

True,marafa is tinubu man.i know tinubu is looking for how to compensate him but matawalle can win.matawalle had 100k in maradun but inec cancelled it and used irev.but with what happened in kogi and imo,any figure matawalle brings will be accepted.
Tinubu is diplomatic.zamfara is apc through and through and tinubu needs them for 2ne term.therefore it is better it falls into the hand of matawalle he doesn't like rather than a hostile pdp.except dare reaches out to him
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Fulaninigger: 6:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Lol how much is the registered and accredited voters in Maradun

Reg- 106k
Accredited- 96k

how did he get 100k? That's the amount he wanted to concoct but Bvas didn't allow it

I see your basing the permutation on rigging, but don't forget Matawalle won't be in power and I doubt he will step down, maybe that's why he hasn't said anything yet regarding the court case

Tinubu doesn't need Zamafara, infact he is not even interested in it. Kano is his target and he has gotten it

garfield1:

True,marafa is tinubu man.i know tinubu is looking for how to compensate him but matawalle can win.matawalle had 100k in maradun but inec cancelled it and used irev.but with what happened in kogi and imo,any figure matawalle brings will be accepted.
Tinubu is diplomatic.zamfara is apc through and through and tinubu needs them for 2ne term.therefore it is better it falls into the hand of matawalle he doesn't like rather than a hostile pdp.except dare reaches out to him
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2023
Fulaninigger:
Lol how much is the registered and accredited voters in Maradun

Reg- 106k
Accredited- 96k

how did he get 100k? That's the amount he wanted to concoct but Bvas didn't allow it

I see your basing the permutation on rigging, but don't forget Matawalle won't be in power and I doubt he will step down, maybe that's why he hasn't said anything yet regarding the court case

Tinubu doesn't need Zamafara, infact he is not even interested in it. Kano is his target and he has gotten it

Matawalle will be in power as defence minister while dare will be out.maradun will deliver
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Fulaninigger: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2023
Sometimes you make sense, sometimes you speak like an illiterate Obidient

How will he contest a rerun as a minister without stepping, does the constitution allow this?
garfield1:

Matawalle will be in power as defence minister while dare will be out.maradun will deliver
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by garfield1: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fulaninigger:
Sometimes you make sense, sometimes you speak like an illiterate Obidient

How will he contest a rerun as a minister without stepping, does the constitution allow this?

Apc cannot relinquish zamfara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Health Workers Protest 5Months Unpaid Salaries (pics) / Adeleke Responds To Controversial SSA Appointments, Says APC Created Offices / Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.