Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" (40829 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
BrickDevo:
Sorry man, but sincerely you actually didn't work for Nigerians, just like other actors you were earning a living for yourself then, only you and God knows how you managed your income, wish the best though.

Your fans don old oh, some don japa self.
I wonder he say im work for Nigerians like there aren't other pple who needs help to... The entitlement mentality
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by BrickDevo: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Truvelisback:
Bro, not everyone u see poor today became poor because he/she lived a reckless life or lack proper management. Some became poor for several reasons. Some problems might be spiritual, mysterious misfortune or attack or as a result of natural disaster.
True that, you are right
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Jamie1000: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Why is most this actors having Terrible end
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Major1984(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
What has he done for Nigerians? Anyway may favour from his state governor reaches him
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by devoutpraise: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:
Ankaluku, are you ready to go for rehab?
After thorough vetting for you, you go get job.
But honestly, job no dey Nigeria o. That's why a man must save well, invest well for future and avoid gambling, drugs, alcohol, womanizing. They gulp up money.
well said
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by ifud(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
overdrive:
He needs rehab first.
Is he into stuffs?
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by ukaface(f): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
Hanks

Jango, king of the jungle.

Life
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Kingbuhari(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
What you need now is Jesus sir
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by ennyslim147(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
afiaonline:
That's why it's good to make good investments when you make money as a super star! If you don't plan your life and finances, it will definitely get to this point.

If you want to start a business but don't have huge capital, I have something for you! You can join my shoe dropshipping business right now and make a ton of money from shoe business. The sweet thing is that you don't need to handle anything, just get the orders from your customers and I will pack and process it, you keep the profit... Sweet!

Click the link on my bio to get started
contact pls am interested whatspp 07025249975
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Mummiesboy: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
I met with him twice in warri that was in 2009 in a newly opened bar at old airport road just close to Renee's then. He used to be a drunk, if only he can amend to his lifestyle
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Tonytonex(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
judatech:
They won't help him now he's crying
when he dies... people will use him to chase clout...
him for dropped his account number na. By now he would have gotten close to million or more
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Tonytonex(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Major1984:
What has he done for Nigerians? Anyway may favour from his state governor reaches him
he was a good action movies actor. Used to enjoy his movies back then. He should have dropped his account number.
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Bossman(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
I agree. These actors got paid. How many folks did they help when things were rosy and all was good. They will flex and show off, rather than invest wisely. That life style catches up with them later in life. Nigerians do NOT owe him anything! He did it for himself, not Nigerians. Why is this entitlement nonsense so common in this country?

Angelfrost:

Please, come off it.

Nobody owes him a damn thing!

How many people did he help in the industry when they were in need?!!

Does acting making him more important than his fellow citizens?!!

How many years in acting and nothing to show for it?!! Why didn't he try other things?!! I hate entitlement and mental laziness.
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Figger(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
I thought all these actors and actresses are big time millionaires. Honestly was my believe.
This guy was and still one of the biggest Nollywood actors of all time.
May support and grace locate him.
During thier era, social media never blow as e dey now, secondly, piracy no allow them drink water keep cup. Unlike now, online streaming be the machine wey dey generate money.
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Figger(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Antoeni:
Any Time I See This Man , I Remember Majek Fashek,
Yea they so much look alike

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by brawlings(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
His tone sounds loud of entitlement than one seeking assistance.
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
Boc007:
They won’t help him, they would rather help a lady with big ass and boobs advertisement. Wetin man do man?

Nobody owers him a dime.
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
So if his current profession is not paying well, can't he change profession? What's pride got to do with it?

/

Nigerians with entitlement mentality. I rather give to a motherless home.

Nobody owes him a dime.
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by millionboi2: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
NBAjunior:

Correct yourself is Actors not Artist

You see sey school no be scam las las Abi
Even with your school, you can still make mistakes
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by EmperorFred: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
judatech:
One bastard will buy him expensive coffin sef, but they wont help him with it now
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by greenmouse(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
so sad

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by stormborn28(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
Antoeni:
Any Time I See This Man , I Remember Majek Fashek,

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Chigold101(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
judatech:
When he was getting acting jobs and making money, how many people did he help?
I think we should start from there
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by sageb: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has said he has been jobless for years.

The thespian, who was reacting to the viral video of him working as a fuel attendant at gas station in Delta State, said despite being a legend, he has been feeding from hand to mouth.

Speaking in a video message making the rounds on social media, Anuku called on the Delta State Governor, Sheriff Oborevwori, and his fans to come to his aid.

He said,

DAILY POST

A talented Actor
I hope he gets the help he needs
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Powersurge: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
judatech:

Who are the "they"? What excludes you from helping!

2 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by HeadNigga: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
BrickDevo:
Sorry man, but sincerely you actually didn't work for Nigerians, just like other actors you were earning a living for yourself then, only you and God knows how you managed your income, wish the best though.

Your fans don old oh, some don japa self.
I am his fan and I am still young. Nawa o
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by patrickcollins: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dontcry09985:
Hanks no suppose suffer o

Wetting dey happen to male artists for 9ja
He dey do drug and is taken over him
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by FireUpNow(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
overdrive:
He needs rehab first.

Over what bros?
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by Elidrisy20: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Guy we wea dey jobless for this corn3 plenty ooo
Re: Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" by BrickDevo: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
HeadNigga:
I am his fan and I am still young. Nawa o
Lolz 😅 how young boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danna Garcia ,scarlet Ortiz And Lorena Rojas / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.