Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) (34299 Views)

Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano / Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by RichAbujaGuy: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
arenโ€™t you broke, good for nothing men tired of using these line undecided.

Your mate are taking good care of their girlfriend/wife while you are here with your jealous hateful mind speaking rubbish undecided

Shame on you!!

Fine babe, you go hard on my gender. I think I like your energy. ๐Ÿ˜˜
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by livenija: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Gadafii:
How many wedding dress she wan wear that days?
no b she dey pay, so that question no b her wahala

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Quebec91(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Word!
We4all:
Plan your marriage and not your wedding.
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Mobahd: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMi3vwo883k?si=gmXGjuYDu78DcPGr

Source: Yabaleftonline

After many years of active oloshoism
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Rejouir: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
It's natural for a lady, to clamour for marriage. Don't be misled by bitter people who say marriage isn't the end goal, and not for everyone. Big lie. It's same way a man would work his ass out, just to ensure he can provide, and spend however on what makes him happy.
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by RichAbujaGuy: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
Mobahd:

After many years of active oloshoism

Seems like low mileage to me. But that yansh has been very well shaped by someone. ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by bablon20(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ladies and wahala!
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by RonuThings(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Evening News ๐Ÿค”

Evening Newspapers are getting married nowadays ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Mobahd: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

Seems like low mileage to me. But that yansh has been very well shaped by someone. ๐Ÿ˜†

U r right
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by spiSeyi: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
arenโ€™t you broke, good for nothing men tired of using these line undecided.

Your mate are taking good care of their girlfriend/wife while you are here with your jealous hateful mind speaking rubbish undecided

Shame on you!!
E pain am, awon slack lax pvssy grin grin.
Meanwhile, any man that can feed himself and still pay bills without a big god anywhere is rich undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by spiSeyi: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lilymax:

I hope you find joy in your life. You clearly don't have it
you are pained because I revealed the secrets behind most of you evening newspapers' joy after finding a mugu to pin your lax t*to on undecided
I don find joy grin because No woman No cry cool
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
nlparrot:

She will still have the gut to cheat on the guy...
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by advanceDNA: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
Gadafii:
When u are not paying and u don't care.....
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by jubrilELsudan: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
WEDDING IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Dshocker(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Women are more interested on how fabulous her wedding will look like, than the marriage itself.

I hope she fulfills her duties as a good wife?
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Pootle: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
for a slacked kpekus undecided
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Dshocker(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
post=127019550:
Awwwww โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’–.
Sophia upcoming marriage on December 24th don hit Nairaland cool

True love is so sweet mehn.
Her boo is so fine also.

All of us at MANNA wish Sophia all the very best in her forthcoming marriage.

It will be Barbecue Galore that beautiful day.

But you are a vulture meat seller ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Ybholy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
AskNgige2:

Pray for peace of mind in marriage not height or looks..

When you marry after 2months u go forget present heigh and your brain go reset for reality

No be peace of mind go follow me waka for road

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Ybholy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
backtalkG:
as you tall and handsome short ugly gal go fit you

Not my portion bro.

No be me go carry her waka for road
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Nackzy: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
post=127019550:
Awwwww โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’–.

Her boo is so fine also.

tah you where dey support APC, Sophia is suffering from inflation effect tofay as a result of your foolish decision to vote for APC in 2015, I told you and you disagreed, imagine hoe much you're buying chicken today for you grilling business, imagine how much you're buying fuel to power your generator for your grilling business, because I know too well that there's no light in your area, fooling man I told you this many years ago l, yet you refused to listen, jst imagine how much you're buying fuel today
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by greenmouse(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
love is a beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Bluffly: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
Una think say marriage an show. Better be prepared body and soul in Christ for a successful marriage
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by 77up(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
spiSeyi:
Her true joy is because a mugu don finally ignore all the red flags and settle down for her slack and over used t*to grin . Tokunbo pvssy everywhere, only 2% of 9ja women carry grade A pvssy while only 1% carry brand new. If it's not brand new it doesn't worth the stress and joy cool
This is unnecessary, tone it down. No one ask you to get marry but quit talking down those doing it.

Congratulations cutie, I wish you the best.
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by GLouis: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
nlparrot:

Then she wore and posted it online ,Losing her element of surprise.

This action I hope she will not regret on her wedding day. Or is this a skit ?
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by VULCAN(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Don't tell me you believe he is actually running a suya business.

His true source of income is his role as Senior Urchnn

No body running a business can post on Nairaland as much as he does.

Especially when you consider he has numerous monikers.

He is also Righteousness2

Many don't know

Nackzy:
tah you where dey support APC, Sophia is suffering from inflation effect tofay as a result of your foolish decision to vote for APC in 2015, I told you and you disagreed, imagine hoe much you're buying chicken today for you grilling business, imagine how much you're buying fuel to power your generator for your grilling business, because I know too well that there's no light in your area, fooling man I told you this many years ago l, yet you refused to listen, jst imagine how much you're buying fuel today

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Powersurge: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Tonytonex(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
nlparrot:
It is really beautiful ๐Ÿ˜
She has a beautiful figure. Nice shape
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by luminouz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
She go still cheat!!!

Mtcheww

Marriage na achievement for women
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Exceed15: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
She go enter the marriage now turn tiger . Women can pretend. Beware guys!
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by CheedyJ(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
princeemmma:
Whats emotional about that

wedding that you are already planning for, what so emotional about seeing wedding dress

How does help the marriage to last long, how does this make her be a good wife

trying to trend with something that does not even count
Maybe she was expecting iro and buba or aso oke
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Youngsage: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
post=127019550:
Awwwww โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’–.

Her boo is so fine also.

How do I place an order for MANNA grilled chicken?
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by weslay: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Gadafii:

Those are for bridal shower, traditional, court and church, I suspect.... Africans and copy copy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Nigerian Woman & Her 17-Year-Old Son / How To Get Food At A Nigerian Wedding / Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.