Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nairaland Party! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Party! (16646 Views)

Poll: Would you pay to attend a Nairaland party in December?

Yes: 73% (135 votes)
No: 26% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Party! by swiftycool(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2007
@ tkb417
Dream on Dreamers, Lagos Party my ugly neighbours arse! Are u going to give IVs?
I wonder how u can make over a 100000 IVs and distribute.
I predict if the party is in Naija (LAG), it will be the heaviest crashed party on earth with all em area boys and Agberos chicks n guys flexing freely with their rass dancesteps like cripples. LMFAO ReallyLOUD!!!
I can immagine already, the stealing of handsets, breaking of bottles,harrasing of couples, rapping of chicks,& a comlete Flop. Oh no! u got to wake up!! this aint even going to be a dream , it'll be a NIGHTMARE

But all yah Nairalanders in , London, Wales, Scotland, England,Crdiff, Ireland and all around. We can make this happen control our numbers and have the Uk Nairalanders party! London is just a train ride away from all units. We sure know how to get together like at the recent Carnival in london. And u know your secutity will be granted.

But unfortunately TkB147  and his peeps NOTHING FOR YOUUUUU!!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by kateflow(f): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2007
nice idea

[s]atleast we go meet fin fine bobo for there[/s]
Re: Nairaland Party! by niceuzor: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2007
- Meaning the party is not going to HOLD right? cry
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2007
tkb417
Dream on Dreamers, Lagos Party my ugly neighbours arse! Are u going to give IVs?
I wonder how u can make over a 100000 IVs and distribute.
I predict if the party is in Naija (LAG), it will be the heaviest crashed party on earth with all em area boys and Agberos chicks n guys flexing freely with their rass dancesteps like cripples. LMFAO ReallyLOUD!!!
I can immagine already, the stealing of handsets, breaking of bottles,harrasing of couples, rapping of chicks,& a comlete Flop. Oh no! u got to wake up!! this aint even going to be a dream , it'll be a NIGHTMARE

But all yah Nairalanders in , London, Wales, Scotland, England,Crdiff, Ireland and all around. We can make this happen control our numbers and have the Uk Nairalanders party! London is just a train ride away from all units. We sure know how to get together like at the recent Carnival in london. And u know your secutity will be granted.

But unfortunately TkB147 and his peeps NOTHING FOR YOUUUUU!!!

Lmao. Leave that to me. My records can attest to that. Its not gonna be a free for all.
FYI, peeps in London,Birmingham,Sheffied have given words to breeze in.
We are only waiting for Seun.

If its gonna be in London, Im very much available my guy. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by swiftycool(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2007
Now thats more like it
Let the Party come up North
If you dont want a crashed party, Take it away from the Harsh Crowdy
grin grin grin blushing at my creative rhyme[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nairaland Party! by omosoga(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2007
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
swiftycool,i'v read thousands of crappy posts on this forum,they were mostly amusin but urs i found particularly annoyin,Good God u sounded like an ignorant white man whose only idea of nigeria is what he's read in the prejudiced european press,why,with such upstandin citizens like yourself who needs niger delta boys or yahoo boys to wreck our image.
lagos has a very vibrant and SAFE nitelife,any unilag boy will tell u that,and its relatively safe as long as u kno where to go and u kno the rules abt bein careful,if anythin its most probably safer to club in lagos than in london
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
now beta pple,2 put this party together all it'll take is proper logistics(location,invitations etc)and its mostly up 2 seun but if he needs help i kno nairaland users wont hesitate,i kno i wont
Re: Nairaland Party! by omosoga(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2007
i dont bliv in impossibilities ,if we really want to av this party i bliv we can do it and it wont be rowdy or rass like someone i dont want to mention said
all we need to do is make up our minds,sit down to think abt it and get up and do somethin
seun,y arnt u sayin anythin abt this?
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2007
i don't bliv in impossibilities ,if we really want to av this party i bliv we can do it and it wont be rowdy or rass like someone i don't want to mention said
all we need to do is make up our minds,sit down to think about it and get up and do somethin
seun,y arnt u sayin anythin about this?

We really need to do it. Im sure if Seun gives the go ahead and shed some light, we can take it from der. Some Coys will be ready to be a part of it. I know what im talking about and it will be dope.
Re: Nairaland Party! by swiftycool(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2007
omosoga:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
swiftycool,i'v read thousands of crappy posts on this forum,they were mostly amusin but urs i found particularly annoyin,Good God u sounded like an ignorant white man whose only idea of nigeria is what he's read in the prejudiced european press,why,with such upstandin citizens like yourself who needs niger delta boys or yahoo boys to wreck our image.
lagos has a very vibrant and SAFE nitelife,any unilag boy will tell u that,and its relatively safe as long as u kno where to go and u kno the rules about bein careful,if anythin its most probably safer to club in lagos than in london
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
now beta people,2 put this party together all it'll take is proper logistics(location,invitations etc)and its mostly up 2 seun but if he needs help i kno nairaland users wont hesitate,i kno i wont

LMAOL
Na wah o ! i must have really pricked a nerve there oH. sorry Bros i know its been long u were invited legally for aparty. Ma baaad
Now as a unilag guy, if u've ever been a club guy or know any, or even gone 4 any club party u will be aware that less numbers and big props make a swell party. How are u gonna seprate the worthy over 133000 Nairalanders and put them in one venue where u can control crowd, security, and gate crashing?
I suggest the best way is each person interested contribute nothing less than N5k each, then get a top of- the-line social centre, contact the police 4 security, pay 4 a solid Deejay and probably give a dress code otherwise get ready to be crashed by a million people who will claim to be Nairalanders how do u check?
Try using ur head b4 u reply ok?
Re: Nairaland Party! by omosoga(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2007
swiftycool,i dont want make this personal but you're seriously displaying ur ignorance ,on the internet for that matter,let me educate u a little bit,u dont av to thank me I'm just doing my civic duty as a good Nigerian grin
1.a 5k party in Lagos will not keep away the hordes,thats a cheapskate party and we're not that poor(I'm scared to ask what kind of parties u go to in the u.k)
2.the 133,000 nairalanders dont all stay in Nigeria much less Lagos
3.a top of the line social center (as u call it),lets say P1 (thats planet one)for instance goes for about a million naira per nite so i dont know how far ur 5k will go
Seriously,this cant be about money nairaland is a huge forum(133000 is not easy now) so i bliv there'll be companies willing to sponsor the event.All we''ll av to do is distribute invitations based on interest,location,contributions(ie peeps whose posts sound like they av something upstairs),u can then say people should pay an amount to attend,5k 10k 20k,whatever seems fair
swiftycool u dont av to take it personal ok?
Re: Nairaland Party! by omosoga(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2007
swiftycool,i dont want make this personal but you're seriously displaying ur ignorance ,on the internet for that matter,let me educate u a little bit,u dont av to thank me I'm just doing my civic duty as a good Nigerian grin
1.a 5k party in Lagos will not keep away the hordes,thats a cheapskate party and we're not that poor(I'm scared to ask what kind of parties u go to in the u.k)
2.the 133,000 nairalanders dont all stay in Nigeria much less Lagos
3.a top of the line social center (as u call it),lets say P1 (thats planet one)for instance goes for about a million naira per nite so i dont know how far ur 5k will go
Seriously,this cant be about money nairaland is a huge forum(133000 is not easy now) so i bliv there'll be companies willing to sponsor the event.All we''ll av to do is distribute invitations based on interest,location,contributions(ie peeps whose posts sound like they av something upstairs),u can then say people should pay an amount to attend,5k 10k 20k,whatever seems fair
swiftycool u dont av to take it personal ok?
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2007
This is just a thread to see the workability of it and if not, no shakings.
If its ever gonna see the light of day, then its not gonna be a big deal.

Venue,endorsements, IV,et al are things that will come afterwards.
Will it work? Is Seun interested? For real, i wont mind such a gathering.

@Swiftycool
This isnt a social crusade nor a carnival kinda thingy. 133,000 people wont even attend if its free. and moreover, they are scattered all across the world. We should be able to work it out where the tushest, the pretty, the bubbly, etc will be the ones that will grace the ocassion. Neways, let's hear from the Admin and we shall take it up afterwards
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 1:31am On Sep 25, 2007
I will eat a live frog if the party holds and even a live cockroach if Seun responds positively to u ! Na today ? White Elephant project !!!
Re: Nairaland Party! by Pain(m): 2:39am On Sep 25, 2007
Seun can get sponsorship from AIT, Cool FM, RayPower et al. He can even get Gulder & Star or seven Guiness. They are eager to promote dwindling sales.

On the lighter side. He can get Nairalanders together and spring a surprise when Chris Onyakilhome mounts the stage. There is need for light in some souls on NL. Darkness has overtaken some of ussss.
Re: Nairaland Party! by swiftycool(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2007
omosoga:

swiftycool,i don't want make this personal but you're seriously displaying your ignorance ,on the internet for that matter,let me educate u a little bit,u don't av to thank me I'm just doing my civic duty as a good Nigerian grin
2.the 133,000 Nairaland users don't all stay in Nigeria much less Lagos
3.a top of the line social center (as u call it),lets say P1 (thats planet one)for instance goes for about a million naira per night so i don't know how far your 5k will go
Seriously,this can't be about money nairaland is a huge forum(133000 is not easy now) so i bliv there'll be companies willing to sponsor the event.All we''ll av to do is distribute invitations based on interest,location,contributions(ie peeps whose posts sound like they av something upstairs),u can then say people should pay an amount to attend,5k 10k 20k,whatever seems fair
swiftycool u don't av to take it personal ok?

grin Im not Sorry
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2007
I will eat a live frog if the party holds and even a live cockroach if Seun responds positively to u ! Na today ? White Elephant project !!!

and so shall it be , Amen.
Re: Nairaland Party! by acidrop(f): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2007
so when where and when is the part@ cos i have another coming up
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2007
You have another one coming up; where?
Re: Nairaland Party! by acidrop(f): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2007
let niceuzor inform u grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2007
Don't tell me you would be going out with him angry
Re: Nairaland Party! by acidrop(f): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2007
dude, he is d one arranging the party and he is ma bro
Re: Nairaland Party! by joecooper(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2007
Guy i tired for una, this Gbedu when and where e ho hold, ?
Re: Nairaland Party! by swiftycool(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2007
Crazy kid i tot u were a guy, Are u now a babe
Or are u transexual?
Or is this a joke? or are u confused or,,,,,,,,, whateva
As per all u party freaks Seun is not d partying type,
Omosoga welcome to Nairaland at least i know
we've got a contributor through a party invite, but shey u sabi book 4 school sha o
How i wish u could take church dis serious grin grin grin
Bite Me grin   tongue  grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by Abium: 4:04am On Sep 26, 2007
This party can be a thing of reality. U all are wondering, well this is how it goes

naira landers who stay in Lagos can have a location for their Party.

Those who stay in ogun state can have a particular location for their own party

this also apply to those in other state, as a result of this we wont have so many people at a particular location

What do u see to this my guys?
Re: Nairaland Party! by omosoga(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2007
swiftycool,can u read at all?
i didnt contribute cos of the party,i contributed cos u were insultin Nigeria and i dont take that from anyone,least of all someone who lives outside the country
i believe(crazy as it sounds) that this country is one of the greatest countries in the world and it will become obvious to everyone in my lifetime,and i intend to have a positive impact in making that happen
also for ur information,not only am i good in school i also have a very viable i.t biz i own alongside it,and i also dont party.the church part,well i kno kno jare, grin grin grin grin grin
keep cool swifty,i enjoyed tradin yabs with u
Re: Nairaland Party! by saucekid(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2007
@ jayon,

how ur take be with me? you see me for dream?

to try am oooooo cos me dey kill ppl wey i see for my dream except if na babe

anyways sha, how the gbedu go be na?
Re: Nairaland Party! by MISSWORLD1(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2007
WHAOOO THAT'S A GREAT IDEA.WE CAN INTERACT FOR REAL, LET THE PARTY BEGIN IN THE GARDEN CITYOOO, PORTHACOURT LIVE
wink
Re: Nairaland Party! by MISSWORLD1(f): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2007
let the groove hold in november,, live in p.h
Re: Nairaland Party! by TARLOY(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2007
THE PARTY STUFF IS GOOD IDEA.
SO WHEN ARE WE EXPECTING IT.

TARLOY.
Re: Nairaland Party! by Joey82(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2007
@miss world.
I dont think PH is peaceful enough to hold that party. Partying as u know is a night thing and cant b done in a curfew zone.

Lets have in Lagos, thats where we have d most number of landers.
Re: Nairaland Party! by tonia2000(f): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2007
@poster
pretty idea,how come some Nigerians here on Nairaland both home and abroad aren't just progressive?Na wa o
Re: Nairaland Party! by Shaunscot(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2007
From the look of things,the male to female ratio go be 90/10.
I mean just judge from the posts.
Enough Hot guys and less willing chics.
Except more chics respond,Im not ready to get Anal-Probed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Life-changing Things To Do This September / Happy Birthday Seun / Is 1 Million Naira Enough For Wedding In This Time And Age ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.