Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nairaland Party! - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Party! (16645 Views)

Poll: Would you pay to attend a Nairaland party in December?

Yes: 73% (135 votes)
No: 26% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Ayefele
nice profile pic. where did you get dat from? Smoking the dollar bill?? hmm. i wish i could
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
kgb419

why do u just sound so desperate    tongue

I will include u in my own manifest for Sports section, is that ok by u ?  undecided

am only in this thread to enliven things around  grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by ayefele200(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Kai Kai you just read my mind, i said the something earlier  grin grin grin

Who said i was moody shocked shocked shocked, i know the truth is bitter cool cool

even a toodler knows the intentions of NIGERIANS
tkb417:

@Ayefele
nice profile pic. where did you get that from? Smoking the dollar bill?? hmm. i wish i could
I GET MONEY, MONEY AINT A THING,
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2007
sweets,i really salutedictionary consultation, before repling my mails, it shows am worth all the trouble.
and the gate fee?who d hell talking about gate fee.
you are just a SCAM, you know the hell wat am talking about.
stop trying to pla smart punk, cos it doesnt suit you.
ur dull arse nigga, stay that way. you need to self pity.
its a shame certain pple wish to coment from an elevated point of veiw, but trust me
DONT TRUST THUS DUDE!!!!!!!! HE'S A SCAM
All the guys can do wat eva, but ladies! ladies!! oh ladies!!!, if this GUY is not it.
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2007
sweets,i really salute your dictionary consultation, before repling my mails, it shows am worth all the trouble.
and the gate fee?who d hell's talking about gate fee.
you are just a SCAM,
you know the hell what am talking about.
stop trying to play smart, punk, because it doesnt suit you.
your dull arse nigga, stay that way! besides you need the self pity.
its a shame certain people wish to comment from an elevated point of veiw, but trust me
DONT TRUST THUS DUDE!!!!!!!! HE'S A SCAM
All the guys can do what eva, but ladies! ladies!! oh ladies!!!,  this GUY is not it.
he know what am saying. tell him to reveal himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chop the life of ya head
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Moodylady
Do you attend parties? if Yes, i guess you mean NL party isnt up to your levels. innit?
Good one from you.
We need people our levels grin grin grin Not people walking on water

On a serious note. My idea isnt a party for all anyways. This is just testing the waters to see the workability, if positive, no stress, if not. I leave like quietly.
No life is at stake.

@All
why is it sounding like some people are about to go to space? NL. Its obvious we have few correct peeps on NL. Their is a dearth of creative and tushed people in here. Imme take a bow soon if negatives are more than positives
Re: Nairaland Party! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2007
@tkb417

Whatever you wanna think grin grin

hmmmm I can see how people are gonna get rob that night lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Good luck with the party organizer !!!!!!!!!Ciao
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2007
@MC OMO
nah. not desperate just tot its worth it but i aint gonna loose my sleep on it.
@Play
Did you have to check the dictionary to understand my posts. damn. Ive posted that bit more than 30mins ago.  grin grin
I think, your dad can do better by sending you to proper school.
What do you need my names for? how many people on NL do you know their real names?
FYI, im a strategy/Finance with the inestment arm of IBRD. You want to know how much i shuttle those places you dream of in a month?
Correct people like dayokanu,Nana,Bisii, et al know my names and they are respected and well known names on NL.
THose are people we talk on daily basis.
I do not need to give any of your lineage my name cos the intention is der. Spewing baloney on this thread doesnt make you an heroine. It makes you silly at the end of the day.

Did you dream of my name somewhere or what? why picking on me? It wont work. Ive told you, leave the creeks and come to the mainstream and get a life. U are not berra off at the creeks fishing with your household.
When your cyber cafe money is expired, i will see how you and your family will feed tmr.
Bastard
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2007
Lets start it.
What gives you inspiration to just barge in and pick on who to trade banters with? Fine its me. No qualms.
The only civilized way is to call me a 419 innit?
Ive lectured you enough to let you know none of your miserly dime will be collected. Arent you satisfied?

OK. I get. What you need is a battle.
Fine by me. What bridge were trying to talk about? The use of your innuendo isnt class, its pure crass.
Did you go to a world class school or you are also a product of those Militant's haven? why not? Your location speaks volume.

I shouldnt respond to this, but you simply lack wit and you need a lot of it to make sence on this forum. You are just a NINNY
is this what you cant understand? what is the big word in here? haba. My chic will flog me with yabis if she gets to read all im sending to a loco like you. mundane loco
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2007
you are a nobody. and lets not involve family, cos ur dada, did be sorry he had you.
this is who u are.
worse, for one so well off, u cant afford yiur internet connection, at ave got mine, and u r nothing[color=#006600][/color]

THIS IS WHO U R
INNIT?
adetokunbo Adejimi
male
warri based
london returnee.
toky147@yahoo.com
now on nairaland as tkb417
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2007
QZE MOI!!!
Thank you for been part of the show . this is candid online. and you have just made a success story of our first trial online today. and apologies , if we by any chance, ignited your anger.
have a nice day
27/09/2007

to all Nairaland users, we chose to remain anoymous.
next time it might just be you!! grin

P.S:the nairaland party is a god initiative, that should be followed up

candid online[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nairaland Party! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2007
Na wa ooooooooooo the party has not even started lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and people are already gettting exposed
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2007
you are a nobody. and lets not involve family, because your dada, did be sorry he had you.
this is who u are.
worse, for one so well off, u can't afford yiur internet connection, at ave got mine, and you're nothing

THIS IS WHO You R
INNIT?
adetokunbo Adejimi
male
warri based
london returnee.
toky147@yahoo.com
now on nairaland as tkb417
Im sorry to have disappointed you.
My name is not Adetokunbo Adejimi
My surname is Adebajo. And please, stop sticking another person's identity to me.
never lived in Warri in my life or what are you talking about?
are u insane?
Thats not my surname, not my email not my anything. Left London since when? After Msc since when?
are you alrite at all?
@Seun
is this how people just come in here to lay frivolous accusations meeeeen. bullshit works in here
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Play
Do you know the gravity of what you just did? Im sure nana will soon be here and if she comes out to say my name isnt Adejimi or what, ill look for how you will pay for this.
what the hell? cos of party? meeeen this is rubbbbish
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2007
lmao  grin  grin  grin  grin

KGB419

GUY . . . U are really doing urself in dude !  tongue

whats this obsession with who ur family are in Naija ?  undecided

who gives a flaming f@ck who ur folks are  shocked  embarassed

and Madam Play . . .

now that u feel u have him exposed what have u gained ?    lipsrsealed

THIS IS SICK . . .  cool
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Seun Osewa
I'll really love to have a one on one with you over this PLAY thing. If this is not addressed and this thing doesnt come out to say SORRY. i bet my life, she will regret it and she will sob for the rest of her life.
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2007
@MC OMO
i cant get it. MY family. never mentioned that my family is anything. I said my surname is Adebajo not Adejimi as she claimed. So is der a difference somewhere or you dont seem to realize the gurl has been saying some shits about me for no just course.
She just called me somebody else? Isnt that clear enough. Of course no one gives 2 bleeps about a nonentity. I may be happy i come from a respeactable home. isnt that a thing of joy. Dont expect you to give 2 f'ucks
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
KGB419

What exactly do u want Seun to do ?  shocked

are u insinuating PLAY got ur details from Seun  undecided

c'mon . . . . COME OFF IT  cool
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2007
@MC OMO
shes dead wronggggggg or crying out loud.
My friend dayokanu told me about you and his posts during the elcetions(KoRO). ask him my details. what the hell is she talking about?I am not what she posted and that is serious
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
QZE MOI!!!
Thank you for been part of the show . this is candid online. and you have just made a success story of our first trial online today. and apologies , if we by any chance, ignited your anger.
have a nice day
27/09/2007

next time it might just be you!!

candid online
Re: Nairaland Party! by Islander(f): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
Another Day of Drama on Comedy Central, ROFLMSAO,

So from cloned usernames to posting of peoples' supposedly addresses? Damn,what next
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
QZE MOI!!!
Thank you for be part of the show . this is candid online. and you have just made a success story of our first trial online today. and apologies , if we by any chance, ignited your anger.
have a nice day
27/09/2007

candid online
@Seun
if this is a form of joke or anything on NL, pleasee come and clear the air. Its appalling and i will not take it lightly.
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2007
this is a new show caled candid online, tkb417, just helped me break my success story

@mc omo
QZE MOI!!!
have a nice day
27/09/2007

candid online
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2007
Another Day of Drama on Comedy Central, ROFLMSAO,

So from cloned usernames to posting of peoples' supposedly addresses? Damn,what next

Do you know that isnt even me she posted? she claimed to know me and tht isnt me.
Never lived in Warri, didnt just return from London, that isnt my email address

Bisii,Nana et al know all these details and she called me a thief on a public thingy for no just course and she called it candid online. bullshit
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2007
really where is sense of humor, dont u watch mtv boiling point?, well we decided to go candid online.alot of creativity has been epunged into this show.
so pls tkb, get over it ok.
you just be canned!
leave seun out of it.
if u want a private site, where u get to screen everyone, create your own site.
for now share the fun!
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2007
kgb419

why u dey vex naw ?  tongue  grin

no be u dey attack Loyika few days ago saying ur folks are very important people in the society ?

and I cant really remember so many great Nigerian families bearing[i] ADEBAJO  tongue[/i]  grin

just take the BS as a joke ad bloody move on . .  cool

sh@t does happen, more like those u spew in the sports section  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Life-changing Things To Do This September / Happy Birthday Seun / Is 1 Million Naira Enough For Wedding In This Time And Age ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.