Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. (2695 Views)

I Can't Find The Fair Money App On Play Store / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by saintbillion(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thank God for true caller oo, it automatically block all of their numbers. This niggas can call me more than 10 times a day. They are forcing me to take loan.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by slimjohn2k5: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
because u hv collected from other loan sharks.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by saintbillion(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
because u hv collected from other loan sharks.
I've not collected loan from them b4 na

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Chicagograduate(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
saintbillion:

I've not collected loan from them b4 na
If you no collect loan them no go call or beg you to come and collect loan

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Chicagograduate:
If you no collect loan them no go call or beg you to come and collect loan
Don't mind him. He thinks we are kids.

He should go and pay back the loan he collected.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by saintbillion(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Gbadugbakun:

Don't mind him. He thinks we are kids.

He should go and pay back the loan he collected.
Lol my brother I no collect loan. I get their app during the cashless policy time. I use am last month to recharge my gotv. I stopped using it cause I transfer money there and them deduct 50 naira asap.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by teewhyhomes: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and donโ€™t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by thesicilian: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
Experienced the same from them. And it's not as if you're owing them o. You block one number, they call you with another very similar number. Almost as if they have an app for generating new numbers instantaneously.
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by 23jerryking(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
saintbillion:
Thank God for true caller oo, it automatically block all of their numbers. This niggas can call me more than 10 times a day. They are forcing me to take loan.
And now they want to kill me over an unpaid loan. Interesting embarassed
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by saintbillion(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
thesicilian:
Experienced the same from them. And it's not as if you're owing them o. You block one number, they call you with another very similar number. Almost as if they have an app for generating new numbers instantaneously.
I'm telling u bro. The number similar grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by luminouz(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
When you collected the loan, did you tell me?

So why should I now know they are after you?

Ogheni, pay up jor!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by saintbillion(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
luminouz:
When you collected the loan, did you tell me?

So why should I now know they are after you?

Ogheni, pay up jor!!!
Lol. Did u read the write up at all? I'm not owning them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Woodshot: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2023
Same shit I'm passing through thou mine commenced on Wednesday of this week.

I've no Opay on my phone but this niggas have been calling, at first I was undecided and didn't pick up because never have I seen such numbers.

Calls counted was up to 5 times when I had change of mind and purpose and picked up... The machine said something along the lines of me paying back my loans. I've never in my life borrowed from loan apps. I am torn between sadness, embarrassment, and dint of laughter.

Because if I block one another replaces and gives a mechanical call repeating same shits... I've blocked more than 10 of their numbers.

They won't get tired because the shit is runned and manned by a machine. I am getting utterly confused and disturbed.
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by saintbillion(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2023
Woodshot:
Same shit I'm passing through thou mine commenced on Wednesday of this week.

I've no Opay on my phone but this niggas have been calling, at first I was undecided and didn't pick up because never have I seen such numbers.

Calls counted was up to 5 times when I had change of mind and purpose and picked up... The machine said something along the lines of me paying back my loans. I've never in my life borrowed from loan apps. I am torn between sadness, embarrassment, and dint of laughter.

Because if I block one another replaces and gives a mechanical call repeating same shits... I've blocked more than 10 of their numbers.

They won't get tired because the shit is runned and manned by a machine. I am getting utterly confused and disturbed.
Just download truecaller. It will block them automatically
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Whois(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2023
You're not alone. I use their ATM card for POS payments. Their calls get worst anytime I have money inside the account cry

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Balablue64: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2023
Please bros give me their phone number i need loan very urgent, please help me.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by saintbillion(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2023
Whois:
You're not alone. I use their ATM card for POS payments. Their calls get worst anytime I have money inside the account cry
Omo. Same with me. I used it to recharge my gotv. And they call me first that I can borrow loan. I told them thanks. Since this week they won't allow me breath
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by saintbillion(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:
Download their app from playstore and register. I don't know of they will give loan sha
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Balablue64: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:

Download their app from playstore and register. I don't know of they will give loan sha
It won't work bro, i already owe 2 loan apps my bvn has been flanked.
I need a direct agent like this one that will give me another loan, i go chop and won't pay.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by saintbillion(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

I need a direct agent like this one that will give me another loan, i go chop and won't pay.
heheheh 07080644833
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Anabosee(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
I think you are owing them money, for them to call you like this. The minute I told them I am okay with my finances which meant I nor need their loans, they stopped calling me till date.
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Anabosee(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
Na so one babe de form I be independent woman, las las I found out say she de owe loan apps more 70k .

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by westlius(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

U be my kind of guy
We dey d same shoe

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Pat081: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:
My own na easy buy ooo they don call me send text call me many names You becoming a Criminal in form of a 419 is not by birth but by your own actions that you are being labelled as a DUBIOUS person. How can you and the company make an agreement together and ONLY YOU single handedly went behind and started acting outside the agreement by re-fixing your own repayment date,as if you are the owner of EASY BUY.You are the worse liar that every business man must be aware of.
SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR SELF,WE WILL TREAT YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR ACT OF CRIMINALITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND NEWS PAPER STARTING FROM TODAY

EASY BUY DISCIPLINARY TEAM
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by saintbillion(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Pat081:
My own na easy buy ooo they don call me send text call me many names You becoming a Criminal in form of a 419 is not by birth but by your own actions that you are being labelled as a DUBIOUS person. How can you and the company make an agreement together and ONLY YOU single handedly went behind and started acting outside the agreement by re-fixing your own repayment date,as if you are the owner of EASY BUY.You are the worse liar that every business man must be aware of.
SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR SELF,WE WILL TREAT YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR ACT OF CRIMINALITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND NEWS PAPER STARTING FROM TODAY

EASY BUY DISCIPLINARY TEAM
Lol
Me I'm not owing this people
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Any loan without reasonable terms angry is a fraud.
What is 70k loan to repay in weeks is nothing useful. angry
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Martinez39s(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
You've either collected money from Fairmoney or other loan sharks apps, or someone gave Fairmoney your contact during registration.

When registering on these loan apps, I heard they usually ask you to provide phone numbers of relatives or friends. If you go missing or you fail to pay when your loan is due, they will contact the other numbers you provided.

They are not disturbing you for nothing.
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Martinez39s(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Anabosee:
I think you are owing them money, for them to call you like this. The minute I told them I am okay with my finances which meant I nor need their loans, they stopped calling me till date.
This makes sense. It doesn't make sense for loan apps to start fishing out random numbers of people minding their business and start forcing them to take loans.

Moreover, a lot of people need money in this country and situation will push people to loan apps, not the other way around.
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Pat081: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:
Lol
Me I'm not owing this people
same here I just use my number to help one useless man and they are been calling me and sending messages to me
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Guava: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
Glad I'm not alone. The fools angry
Worst part is I've never taken a loan from them. I use their app to save coz their interest is quite high compared to Branch and piggyvest.
The calls are so frequent and annoying that I had to transfer my money out and delete the app. Yet they still keep calling every working day.
Big fools!

Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by Guava: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Anabosee:

Not true.
I personally I'm not owing them and never taken a loan from them before. They called to offer me loan, I told them to keep it that I'm only interested in savings. Out of curiosity, I went to check how much the loan offer is ... 600k to pay 1.2 million in 12 months. Mad people.

I didn't take their loan but they still keep calling every day. They can call you 20 times in one day even after deleting the app
Re: Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. by ItisWell22(f): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

Despite all the sad tales posted here? ๐Ÿค”

You get mind oh. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship With A Priest. / I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. / iiii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.