Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Mention One Weird Thing About You. - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention One Weird Thing About You. (20825 Views)

Curiousity Game: Mention A Nairalander And Ask A Question / Mention One Popular Forum In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by femi4: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Reallife17:
Not even a big win ?
yea, nothing moves me
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by RIDOO: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=Pharaoh4rin post=127635422]My door is permanently locked. I usually enter my house through window. [/quote

This one na real wa.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Reallife17: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
DemonAngel:
Does masturbating to a dead person's pic count as weird?
Egbon the gods grin grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Reallife17: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
Abcruz:
I like talking to myself
I like being alone so I have no friend
I laugh too much so people barely take me serious
I forgive often so people often exploit this weakness to offend me

I really need to toughing up.
Maybe yes but sometimes no because I used to be like that but when I stoped laughing I find myself less happier than I was before. At last we need to figure things out for ourselves and choose the best experience

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Reallife17: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Silentgroper:
Talking to one self is normal these days..

Me, i just tell myself I'm thinking out loud so it doesn't start feel like i'm going crazy...
Guy grin grin
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by campbelljosh(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
I do create scenarios in my head and they happen to come to pass. Like i created a scenario that one of my customers gifted me 5k as xmas bonus after i had done his work and today he came around, i completed his work and he wired me the 5k xmas gift.
Another, no matter how important you are, if you organize a party and pick a cloth i would buy the cloth and never attend the ceremony. I bought like 6 clothes this year and never attended any.
Another loading....

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by iamclime(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
I don't like free things.

I don't like being offered food when I visit anyone, especially without them asking me.

I often see things from a different angle. When everyone seems to be thinking ABC, I'm thinking XYZ!

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by spyglaxx: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
Messina123:

Like I said. My Papa dey Gba

Ok
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by RIDOO: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
I can watch a film over and over again and again without getting bored if l like it.

I love people who have gap teeth naturally even without knowing them before...My hubby and all my children have though..

When l'm bored or down sometimes and want to come around again. l always do my hobbies. Especially going for shopping for a whole day then l'll be alright.

When l'm plain to people and they hurt me badly.....the aftermath have made me severally help the person to seek for forgiveness from God.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Dexy4yah(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
I get instant horrny whenever i receive bank alert

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why though? 😲

I have phobia for door entry.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Drone95(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
I don't like answering calls, I like been alone, I get tired of opposite gender easily.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Silentgroper(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Switinthemiddle(m): 1:21am On Dec 27, 2023
YoungLionken:
When things go wrong, I don't react or get angry that much like how you respond to me when I'm seeking answers. Eg. Sometime ago, my so called landlord disconnected my water supply pipe from the tank. I asked him politely and he replied to me rudely. I kept my cool, left and came back again to him. Asked him why he spoke so rudely to me, he started saying rubbish. Long story short, I beat and opened his head bleeding profusely, spent ₦55,000 (5k for card, 50k for treatment), as a medical bill in the third hospital, after the first and 2nd refused to open to us around 1am (God saved me the landlord didn't die in my hands)..

And again, I forgive mistakes (I expect you to be polite with a remorseful appearance when I demand an explanation), not evilness (something you do intentionally or when you refused to show remorse, I count it as evil and deal with the person precisely)...
na wa o. guy u cold o
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Caspry5: 1:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Silentgroper:

At the bolded , you kind of look at something for a long time snd make it blurry right.. I use to do that when i was little ..

Sometime i stare for so long and make myself see these whitish, silverish dots floating around in the air..

It has name but i can't remember..

Yeah its like that.. found out everyone can't do it

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Switinthemiddle(m): 1:26am On Dec 27, 2023
Coldie:
I stayed indoors for almost a decade, going from school till my house and then back to school.

When I was a teen my parents had to start forcing me to go outside, they take me outside and lock the gate. LoL
lol. ur name literary says it all, wonder how traumatic it would have been for ur parents
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by knighteengale: 1:38am On Dec 27, 2023
I don't sleep at night.
Maybe the last time was around 35yrs ago. My sleeping starts at 7am till 2pm. My wedding was conducted by 5pm.
Most impacted:-
1. All my life exams
2. My jobs (just 3 till date)
3. Driving (that's why my car always lasts almost forever)
And traveling

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Switinthemiddle(m): 1:54am On Dec 27, 2023
lemme share 4 weird habits of mine.
1.i have this imaginary lifestyle it is so bad that i spend more times in my imaginations than real life
2.i have this secret gist buddy in my head. we talk about everything and even support the same club.we also ask opinions from each other
3.i dont like browsing during the day, my body has become so attuned to this so much that it automatically wake up when its 12~1am to surf the net
4.when things are good with me, i am so dumb and cant think or reason but when i am boxed in or in a tight situation i tend to have this razor sharp brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Johel(m): 2:49am On Dec 27, 2023
mariahAngel:
State at least one thing you do that others (around you) find weird.
Let us see how oddly different/alike we are, shall we? cheesy

The weird thing about me is that I love God, yet I do not hate satan.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by trent101(m): 2:54am On Dec 27, 2023
I have the weird habits of scratch my balls and My Armpit and then sniffing if. The smell tho feels great. It helps me know Wen to shave as am used to the different smells.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by BobbyGenius(m): 3:42am On Dec 27, 2023
post=127634466:
No jokes, I can see into your future by just looking into your eyes...and this scares me a lot

Hnnn really deep
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by rspy: 3:55am On Dec 27, 2023
I write code and play chess in my dreams
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Cornerstone2018: 5:14am On Dec 27, 2023
I rarely call except its necessary. But people find it easy to love n friend me, many of them do complain, I dont enjoy been called either, I prefer messages.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by thecommunist(m): 5:50am On Dec 27, 2023
1.Serious case of Aqua pruritus....Google it.

2. I hardly get addicted to anything. I have tried some illegal substance and found it boring. Never had the urge to go back.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by nini007(m): 6:42am On Dec 27, 2023
illicit:
I don't buy what's in Vogue

Whatever I use, u hardly see it on or with someone else

I don't do uniform/Aso Ebi
I wear white most of the time

I've met people who consider it weird
This is so me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Horo(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2023
Like smelly pomo grin grin grin if you know you know grin
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Messina123: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2023
spyglaxx:

Ok. I dey gba

I know say you dey gba. Na why I tell you say you inherit am from your papa
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Messina123: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
lemme share 4 weird habits of mine.
1.i have this imaginary lifestyle it is so bad that i spend more times in my imaginations than real life
2.i have this secret gist buddy in my head. we talk about everything and even support the same club.we also ask opinions from each other
3.i dont like browsing during the day, my body has become so attuned to this so much that it automatically wake up when its 12~1am to surf the net
4.when things are good with me, i am so dumb and cant think or reason but when i am boxed in or in a tight situation i tend to have this razor sharp brain

Nothing new. You're a schizophrenic patient
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Messina123: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2023
Johel:

The weird thing about me is that I love God, yet I do not hate satan.

This two can coexist. Good and Evil are varying degrees of your personality. It is still you but on polar opposites.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Lightorder: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2023
illicit:
I don't buy what's in Vogue

Whatever I use, u hardly see it on or with someone else

I don't do uniform/Aso Ebi
I wear white most of the time

I've met people who consider it weird
I came to Lagos in 2012. All the Aso ebi fabrics I have bought since then till now , are still there, non sown . I hate things that are in Vogue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Lightorder: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2023
You can match or step on my white trousers, pant or shirt but not my shoes. My reaction is always involuntary, when stepped on my footwears
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Lightorder: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2023
By smell , I could tell everyone who visited in my absence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Getting To Know Each Other / THINK-IN. / The Mathematics Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.