Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Mention One Weird Thing About You. - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention One Weird Thing About You. (20798 Views)

Curiousity Game: Mention A Nairalander And Ask A Question / Mention One Popular Forum In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by mariahAngel(f): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
DarkLover:
I have many weird things about me;
I don’t feel love or hate
I am unmoved by everything, nothing impresses me
I don’t go out in the day ‘cos of sun, it burns, itches and gives me rashes on my face & elbows. Whenever an outing is inevitable I have to take shots of hydrocortisone I.V
I feel I’m way older than my age, I keep seeing events of hundreds of years back almost on daily basis when I sleep.
Last but not all, my instinct & perception of things are almost 100% accurate.

How weird. 😧

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by adefitim(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
I eat fingernails

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Nebes: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
I can feel the gaze of people's eyes on me i.e if you're behind or beside me looking at me, I feel it like you're touching me.

I don't know the meaning of fear. My calmness even when every other person is panicking amazes me.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by mariahAngel(f): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
Contango:
I just don’t give a damn about anyone: There is no one I can’t forego. Absolutely no one. I don’t just give a damn about anyone. People even think I have a spiritual problem grin
grin
Years ago, I was so freaking broke, had only one clean shirt but was still very selective of the kind of people in my life. Never begged anyone for money, never disturbed anyone, drank my garri in peace, people called me a snub…I just didn’t give a damn.

It got worse when God finally picked my call. I earn 7 figures monthly in naira and I still maintained that “not give a damn attitude” and people think I’m this way cuz I have money…not knowing I’ve always being like this. Even in my current office where people try to be in good books with our Leads, DMs, Managers, EDs,…me I just dey my dey. Lol

I am skeptical of meeting dignitaries and traditional leaders because I don’t have the capacity to do that servile display of humility that Nigerians normally do when they meet such people. I feel they will see me as a spoilt brat.

My wife dey try sha
grin grin

So, how did you meet your wife and get her to fall for you?
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Countyguy: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
illicit:
I don't buy what's in Vogue

Whatever I use, u hardly see it on or with someone else

I don't do uniform/Aso Ebi
I wear white most of the time

I've met people who consider it weird

Same here.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by criuze(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Well i can directly look at the person looking at me, whether from behind, in a million crowd, in the dark or even asleep

I always see you're looking at me

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by money0001: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
LeeSmart:
I'm always taking water after every 20-30 minutes
Same here, what could be the cause?
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Emma513: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
post=127634466:
No jokes, I can see into your future by just looking into your eyes...and this scares me a lot
HOW
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Tohsynetita1: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
Love something that's hard and not common.
Don't really get choice when buying or getting things. You might gather 100 stuffs and I won't see my choice. Then I might be going somewhere and if I see a cloth I like, I will drop and buy it.
I love to walk, there's a time I walked for 5 hrs with no specific destination.
If I can't marry you from mere looking at you, I won't even bother dating you. I do take crazy risk, have sent a machine of 80k to someone I don't know online and it hasn't never disappoint me.
I love thinking, I prefer to think of something I will be do after leaving University while in the university and I would have planned it ahead. Sometimes I can buy something I will use in 8 months ahead if I forsee I will not have money then.
About the thinking, I can use a year to think and research on what will give me money and overtake those doing white collar job, while am thinking, you will feel am lazy and won't know what am doing secretly.
Sometimes ago, a lady do see me in betNija shop and concluded I didn't have anything to do with my life. Meanwhile, I only go there to charge, I don't even talk to anyone there. Only to charge and press phone. I can eat bread morning, afternoon, night, without any stew for a year.

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Venom11(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Jaiye4sure:
I hate phone calls, I so much enjoy face to face conversation. It helps me read emotions better.
Swears
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Zico5(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
I hate multiple piercings in women. In fact, I can't do anything if I see one until it's out of sight.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by newoffer: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
Same here. Aso Ebi too.
illicit:
I don't buy what's in Vogue

Whatever I use, u hardly see it on or with someone else

I don't do uniform/Aso Ebi
I wear white most of the time

I've met people who consider it weird

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by AbujaLagos: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lisa001:
Things get lost or missing where I am and I didn't take it

Most time I get to even look for myown stuff and don't see them despite the fact I stay alone

Someone said its ogbanje thing...I don't know how true it is
chai
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by 5ircreepy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Abcruz:
I like talking to myself
I like being alone so I have no friend
I laugh too much so people barely take me serious
I forgive often so people often exploit this weakness to offend me

I really need to toughing up.

This!!! At some point I started questioning my existence cause clearly I'm not suited for this reality.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by newoffer: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
If u don't want drama from ladies run away from ladies with piercing.
Zico5:
I hate multiple piercings in women. In fact, I can't do anything if I see one until it's out of sight.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by AbujaLagos: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
I can easy switch off my hears.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by jojothaiv(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
theophorus:
I sometimes Dress down instead of Bafup.

Abeg, who get Sienna 2018 Model wen he no need again, He fit dash me the Car.

Thanks.

I get buh na for sell.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by jojothaiv(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
billionman:
Don't know if it's weird though, but I'm a stoic.
It's a normal thing for many
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by spyglaxx: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
My hearing capacity is outa this world.
I can request for things from my mind and it will be done.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Messina123: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
spyglaxx:
My hearing capacity is outa this world.
I can request for things from my mind and it will be done.

Lol. Na him you never turn Jeff bezos. Your Papa dey Gba

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by theophorus(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
jojothaiv:

I get buh na for sell.

Shey dem tell you say I no know where dem dey sell am?

Abeg, na person wen go dash me I dey find joor. I don't tire to dey use legedes Benz and na family man I be so na motor wen dey family inclined I dey find.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Do you read books (aside newspapers) from back to front too? undecided

NO!

For newspapers, it was love for Sports (Football actually) that informed the habit.🤨🤨

You know in Nigerian newspapers such as Vanguard, Punch, The Nation, etc
Sports is at back pages.🙂

So those Days, we first read Sport stories before moving to Relationship, Entertainment and Politics. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by spyglaxx: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Messina123:

Lol. Na him you never turn Jeff bezos. Your Papa dey Gba

You think everything revolves around making fraudulent money , buying big car and playing loud music and drinking your kidneys to death ?
You are a tyro.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
rex21:
1, I can push out air through my eyes.
2. I get very triggered when i sense a lie, blood pressure rising (and i always sense lies).

You suppose dey act horror film

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by IAMBOSS1990: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
Chispa:
alright boss. Was dreaming last week fighting many people with sword, I have my sword they have theirs. The more I killed them, the more they multiply, I now tell myself in the dream that these enemies are too much for me, that it's time to wake up, i woke up immediately, sweating.
Wow, that was a very powerful dream. For those who are serious with their faith, God speaks to them a lot through dreams. Whatever happens in your dreams especially when repeated often indicates what is going on spiritually around you. That dream may be an indication that you are meant to destroy the works of darkness around you and if that's the case, you need to be very careful about how you live your life. Stay away from sin, read the Bible more and fill your prayers with Bible quotations, pray always in your heart and don't let it wander about.
All the best bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Greystone: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

This only happens to me when I'm eating very spicy kilishi. grin

Lol

Sincerely, I can’t cry with my right eye.
When I’m bereaved, it’s weird. So I shed a tear in private if I have to
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by jojothaiv(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
theophorus:

Shey dem tell you say I no know where dem dey sell am?

Abeg, na person wen go dash me I dey find joor. I don't tire to dey use legedes Benz and na family man I be so na motor wen dey family inclined I dey find.
Amen.

There's nothing to hard for God to do and I've never bought a car before, na leg I dey take rough am too.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
Majesty33:
Ladies that smoke turn me on and I get arouse when they are doing it around me.

Lolss,

My own is ladies with Black Igbo Lips. cool cheesy cheesy

We humans are funny Sha. sad

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Justiceleague1: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Ni kini? undecided

Ahhhh emmm..ok kosi wahala na...just lemme be helping you count the money,shikenan, happy Christmas cheesy

But seriously,are you saying you don't carry cash along with you?
What about when you buying stuff?
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Chispa:
alright boss. Was dreaming last week fighting many people with sword, I have my sword they have theirs. The more I killed them, the more they multiply, I now tell myself in the dream that these enemies are too much for me, that it's time to wake up, i woke up immediately, sweating.

You have a very STRONG conscious Spirit, Dat's it. smiley smiley

Witches and Wizards fear Pple like you. cool smiley

Like me, You cannot attack me Through dreams.
I will Slaughter you in the Dream! sad sad
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Chochovini: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
DropsMic:
I rarely go out
I have never been to a club, and never will as i find the concept extremely weird.
. We are on thesame page on this. In addition to that, I mostly like being alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? / Getting To Know Each Other / THINK-IN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.