Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Mention One Weird Thing About You. - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention One Weird Thing About You. (20819 Views)

Curiousity Game: Mention A Nairalander And Ask A Question / Mention One Popular Forum In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Lightorder: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2023
I don't like being in a gathering. I never attended parties while growing up but no one could beat me in dance steps and knowing all the latest Jamzs and their artists

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Realist777: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
I get turned on by my unclothedness, I don't know if I'm alone on this one

Oops, I shouldn't have divulged that
Unfuck yourself

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Uchedizzy(f): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2023
If i like a partcular thing many people are using once i buy my own i will suddenly hate it
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by lanre316: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
I love being alone smiley

I'm like you. I can't stand crowd. Fake smiles, fake affection, small talks/lies. I'm at my best when I'm alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Allisgud: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2023
I have not knack this year,I decide to save my gbola for that lucky pkekus
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Allisgud: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2023
9jaBloke:
angry
I can wiggle my ears and crack both lateral malleoli like knuckles.

If you talk Ill about me behind me, the very next time I see you, everything you said replays in my head.
I think say na only me o,for me I go just dey vex for u,if u like wear smiling costume

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Allisgud: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2023
My nose too sharp if na android be my OS my Bluetooth will be 5.02 I can perceive 2 weeks pregnancy
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Ronaldo723: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2023
MrBroke:
1. I don't know how to call people except my mom and my gf or a business partner. If we see we see but I just can't call you, it is not pride but it just something I don't know how to do maybe cause I don't keep people close.

2. I can't listen or download a song with ad and I also can't listen to a mixtape.

3. Like somebody said above. I hate uniforms, burial clothes, trending wears, I just can't put dem on.

You use an android phone?
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by CrownedPhoenix: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Abeg is there ruminant human being just curious

Yes, used to know one guy who regurgitates food to chew like ruminant animals do. He does it voluntarily
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by MrBroke(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2023
Ronaldo723:

You use an android phone?

Yeah. Samsung
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Ronaldo723: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2023
MrBroke:

Yeah. Samsung

I see.. that’s why you can say what you said an iPhone user won’t be able to say such
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by MrBroke(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I see.. that’s why you can say what you said an iPhone user won’t be able to say such

Lol. The world has gotten to a point where by you just can define people by petty things like choice of smartphone, music, dressing and even a 30 seconds conversation. You right though
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by spyglaxx: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2023
Messina123:

I know say I dey gba. Na why I tell myself say i inherit am from my papa

wink
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by AntiMen: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
Mandela27:
What people sees as very obligated something,I see as nothing,for instance,out of 10000 beneficiaries I will be the only one that will not attend my benefactor's/benefactress very important occasion,but I swear I care the highest about them....nobody loves like me,but that's just my life...

So tell me how you show love to them, cos the last time I checked, Love is a verb (it's an action word)

Remember for God so loved the world, that he gaveeeeee..........
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by AntiMen: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
I get tired of friends

I can wake up and decide to ghost you for 1-2years no matter how close

Just Wow....

Same as myself, but recently I get to be intentional about that one person I care about by keeping the relationship going through the act of communication and care
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
mariahAngel:
State at least one thing you do that others (around you) find weird.
Let us see how oddly different/alike we are, shall we? cheesy

Am 34 years old without a girl friend nor an intention to fornicate bur am always turned on as in my prik dey rise steady when a see ladies
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
Whenever I discuss with someone that their English is bad, I tend to make blunders.

But if I meet someone that speaks so well, I tend to speak so well too.

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Rrchrd(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
1.) I like been alone
2.) I cannot sleep with a random girl except only
Woman I love & have feelings for.
3.) If i see a fine girl collect her number I'll end up not
calling her till I delet d number from my phone.

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by jaszplus12(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Eastcoastboy:
Whenever I discuss with someone that their English is bad, I tend to make blunders.

But if I meet someone that speaks so well, I tend to speak so well too.
Funny that in my case I see typos/spelling mistakes long before I start reading a sentence!
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by DeepSight(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
jubrilcastle:

Any sure games?

Hahahahhahahaa.
Maybe if I was into gambling I would be having hits.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Sammy101111(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
My ear and noise are so sharp I can hear from the next 3 compound and know what is going on some times I can smell suya born from down the street lol

I too they observe things lol

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by yazzman(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Me too...
Solofresh2:
I love being alone smiley
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Nicoddemus(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
My door is permanently locked. I usually enter my house through window.

cheesy you be natural thief oga just make use of your talent
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by JastSiryin(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
I get turned on by my unclothedness, I don't know if I'm alone on this one

Oops, I shouldn't have divulged that
Just come out the closet already grin
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Ayoade19(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
post=127634466:
No jokes, I can see into your future by just looking into your eyes...and this scares me a lot
Where do you stay please? I want you to help look into my future
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Sultty(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
post=127634466:
No jokes, I can see into your future by just looking into your eyes...and this scares me a lot
how can we meet please
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Lovelydaisies: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
Chispa:
whenever I'm dreaming, I do recognized I'm dreaming. Yesterday I was dreaming working in a farm, I told the people working beside me that I'm tired, that I want to wake up and I woke up immediately. I usually told my pastor and he said it's beyond him.

Lucid dreams?
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Konjiboii: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
I too sabi and like fvck well well. Fvck to me is the very essence of my existence. The only reason I hustle as hard as I do. I enjoy watching my dick glisten with every stroke and the loud moans and tight grips I get from this women.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nicoddemus:

cheesy you be natural thief oga just make use of your talent

grin grin grin, lol
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
JastSiryin:
Just come out the closet already grin

grin It's not that deep

###
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Mandela27: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
AntiMen:

So tell me how you show love to them, cos the last time I checked, Love is a verb (it's an action word)

Remember for God so loved the world, that he gaveeeeee..........
I do more than what people that show up for their occasion, birthdays, convocations can do...I would defend them at their back like their lives depends on me,then when I see them face 2 face,I would act like I didn't do anything....na only me and God sabi my mind,human beign no go ever fit understand me...
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by AntiMen: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Mandela27:
I do more than what people that show up for their occasion, birthdays, convocations can do...I would defend them at their back like their lives depends on me,then when I see them face 2 face,I would act like I didn't do anything....na only me and God sabi my mind,human beign no go ever fit understand me...

What if there's no God.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Getting To Know Each Other / THINK-IN. / The Mathematics Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.