Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. (37428 Views)

Wizkid Scheduled To Perform At Germany's Largest Reggae Festival, Summerjam / Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Belafonte:
โ–  You need help. That demon disturbing you must be cast out
You don finish with the ones we dey openly plague you abi you think say because you get demons wey you dey brandish about, you sef don become master over them? undecided
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
DangoteIvy:

I know a few single ladies who wanna link up to try. But of course if they speak same local language & similar religion, it's an added plus.
Storyland! I hope you grow up soon!. undecided
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by tonicyril: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
theamazonguru:

So you have to abuse someone to pass your message?
Your experience is perculiar to you, it doesn't make it general.

Shebi me I talked like a teenager.
Amazingly a girl pushed pregnancy on you like a teenager. Someone you knew was still seeing her ex, get you were still sleeping with her.
What do you expect.
Biko enjoy the forced union.

What tribe are you??

If u re from the other divide then I am not disappointed as per ur combative aggressiveness to my response..

But if u re from my divide then I am disappointed, as I am expecting u to know that my word is full if pun.

Sorry if u take offense.
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Zooposki(f): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
abbey621:

Ah yes Bible and science perfect combo.....Nigga you're cracking me up grin grin grin grin. Even that theory is flawed because I recalled it required the holy spirit to complete the process so it is not self conception.....Nice try tho grin grin grin

Well, the Holy Spirit is there at least. Man still not needed according to nature to keep the human race going on. Nature has deemed the Y chromosome as the most useless chromosome in the body. Deal with it. No be me kee Jesus. Imagine being the only chromosome not needed by the body. It means you are even more than useless. Omo, things are really happening o!!!
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by abbey621(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zooposki:

Well, the Holy Spirit is there at least. Man still not needed according to nature to keep the human race going on. Nature has deemed the Y chromosome as the most useless chromosome in the body. Deal with it. Imagine being the only chromosome not needed by the body. It means you are even more than useless. Omo, things are really happening o!!!

Still spewing shit....Still waiting for the first evidence that proves your theory....Nature this, nature that but you can't name one person that can be verified as being produced without the need for sperm.....No be juju be that? grin grin grin
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Zooposki(f): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
abbey621:

Still spewing shit....Still waiting for the first evidence that proves your theory....Nature this, nature that but you can't name one person that can be verified as being produced without the need for sperm.....No be juju be that? grin grin grin

Would you believe them? Las, las una go still claim say them be all olosho collecting dick on the side. Or maybe sperm touch their vagina. Useless Y chromosome causing the earth to be in a state of unrest with all your wars, criminalities, murders, rapes etc. No wonder Nature has deemed you guys as more than useless. Lolz.

Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Ubdavis(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Trivial issue that would have been resolved without anyone hearing.. I pity the future of that marriage, if it would ever work
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by westbuoi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
nairagenone:
A woman is threatening a man that she will cancel the marriage in 2023 and the man is begging ?
Definitely, your brother will wear the skirt through out the life of that marriage.

For the wife to be to threaten him shows she is not into the marriage and marrying him out of pity. He will suffer in that marriage just like the f.ools before him who have enterred into a marriage without exerting authority and respect.

The lady already sees him as a weak and spineless man, what pains me most is the lady may even have body counts in the double digits.

Men, learn from this story, if a woman cannot respect you just like Sarah did to Abraham, dont put yourself in such bondage.

Go to shiloh, countless single women looking fpr husbands, men learn this, you are the prize.

Stop making a fool of yourselves like the OPs brother.

Easy na! Haba!!
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by abbey621(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zooposki:

Would you believe them? Las, las una go still claim say them be all olosho collecting dick on the side. Or maybe sperm touch their vagina. Useless Y chromosome causing the earth to be in a state of unrest with all your wars, criminalities, murders, rapes etc. No wonder Nature has deemed you guys as more than useless. Lolz.

Hogwash.....First you criticize those who look up things on Google then you use the same Google to try to bolster your weak ass claim.....You're not bright are you? So you don't personally know one person that has successfully given birth without sperm, chimoooo grin grin grin grin
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by DangoteIvy: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Storyland! I hope you grow up soon!. undecided
Different strokes different folks. . Everybody must not like what you like especially when it comes to the opposite sex/sexual partners. Some prefer thick ladies with heavy backside.others prefer slim. Some prefer mingling with fair light skinned ladies,others find ladies of lni Edo/Mercy Johnsons. dark hue sexually exciting just as some Christian ladies eg Regina Daniels wouldn't mind marrying Muslim; it's a deal breaker for others. Whatever rocks Ur boat !!!.
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Zooposki(f): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
abbey621:

Hogwash.....First you criticize those who look up things on Google then you use the same Google to try to bolster your weak ass claim.....You're not bright are you? So you don't personally know one person that has successfully given birth without sperm, chimoooo grin grin grin grin

Why should I personally know one person? I have given you the most famous Virgin Birth aka Jesus, you no believe na. I canโ€™t come and kee myself, you this Y chromosome that ainโ€™t needed. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by PDPGuy: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
nairagenone:

Yes everything has its own risk, if you marry down, you learn to draw the line and put rules of engagement.
With time every one will adjust once you define your capacity and what you are willing to help her family with.

As a man, thats better than a woman threatening you with divorce or misbehaving

This is why some women are there sleeping with their bosses and colleagues cos they do not have respect for the man since they probably earn more than him or are always around people that do.

Its called choosing your battles, only the wise will understand.
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
DangoteIvy:
โ–  Different strokes different folks. [/b]. Everybody must not like what you like especially when it comes to the opposite sex/sexual partners. Some prefer thick ladies with heavy backside.others prefer slim. Some prefer mingling with fair light skinned ladies,others find ladies of lni Edo/Mercy Johnsons. dark hue sexually exciting just as some Christian ladies eg Regina Daniels wouldn't mind marrying Muslim; it's a deal breaker for others. [b] Whatever rocks Ur boat !!!.
All these are still just more of the meaningless things out there! undecided
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by DangoteIvy: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All these are still just more of the meaningless things out there! undecided
Life itself is vanity. Whatever rocks Ur vanity & tickles Ur sexual fancy ๐Ÿ˜. Every aboki to Im kettle
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by abbey621(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zooposki:

Why should I personally know one person? I have given you the most famous Virgin Birth aka Jesus, you no believe na. I canโ€™t come and kee myself, you this Y chromosome that ainโ€™t needed. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Ah now I understand you fully......You haven't taken your meds......Get well soon grin grin grin
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by aremubabs: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
galileo180:
Your honest and sincere opinions are highly needed on this.

My brother is about to get married on Sunday and just today, the girlfriend has been threatening to call off the marriage over a little issue. The issue being my brothers' refusal to travel back to our village with her since he needs to be at work on Tuesday, his reason being that there is no movement on Mondays and he is a Banker and needs to be present to open Vault on Tuesday.

Please in your sincere opinion, is my brother wrong and is it a good reason for the girl to threaten him with calling off the event.

Mods please help a brother, please push to front-page as it needs urgent attention.

There is something missing in the story.

Why must he travel back with her to the village after the wedding? Why?

Is there an unfinished business in the village which is more important than opening the vault on Tuesday?

And, did your brother not arrange with his employer(s) to take a few days off?

For my wedding, I took three days off. Not that I needed the three days after wedding, but I had to make room for one or two personal things that might crop up after the wedding on short notice. I ended up spending a week away away from work.

But that is in a school. The same might not obtain in a bank. Perhaps, it is more important for your brother to resume at work on Tuesday than for him to be in the village.

Whichever is the case, communication is key. And you yourself have not really communicated the real issue to us.
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Exceed15: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Why is your brother at her mercy? Na man suppose threaten call off sef.. there's problem o
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Tayorshd87: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
gidjah:
I love your final quote "the technical issue"! that can really be a heavy load on your heart daily, particularly whenever such a lady slips below your expectatikn in soundness etc.Had that same matter with me but had to run to God to help me always overlook that area lest we develop HBP and love less.Life can really teach one a serious lesson , we most times do not get things our way particularly when it comes to marriage in destiny fuflfilment.So I often times laugh when I see young men or ladies make dry boast over what they intend to fuflfil in terms of marriage or achievement,I know by experience that life teaches and can humble men on earth.Its the way The Creator designs it.No one man has it all !!

Yes am happy u understand me better โ˜บ๏ธ that's exactly what am trying to portray ..

Life teaches us in different ways
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Tayorshd87: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
tonicyril:
hmmm

This life sef, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I lose appetite cus if this everyday

Yes Oo think of it that....

So many people that married who dey really loved too don't last and will always end in divorce ๐Ÿค”

But this kind suituation of merely small love or feelings are d once that do last long since u Wil see it as ur cross ๐Ÿ™โ˜น๏ธ
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Tayorshd87: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
theamazonguru:

Forget the technical issue my brother.
Just create the joy and happiness you desire with that woman you got married to.
Yes she might not be sound intellectually,she might not speak good English, she might not be a carrier lady. All that na wash.
Your happiness and peace of mind in your home is the most paramount if this woman is giving you just that, please shรณpรฉ ti รฉ oh.

My colleague a lady is yet to get married at age 45. Ngozi just dey live her life and enjoying her simgleness like there is nothing called marriage in her agenda.

My point is, married or not.
Or getting married to your spec or not Is not the Koko,your peace of mind and personally happiness is supreme.
Forget what the society says.

They won't be there for you to help you go through whatever issue would arise even if you got married to your very specs which might be the society standard too.

My brother u are a real experienced matured individual in relation to marital issues and am happy you really opened my eyes to some things I dont really know about..
.. although this person is a wife material 101% and with peace of mind too but the bolded are d spec am talking about due to the nature of job and exposure.
Thanks anyway for d eye opening post ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Sewa90(f): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2023
Tayorshd87:

My brother u are a real experienced matured individual in relation to marital issues and am happy you really opened my eyes to some things I dont really know about..
.. although this person is a wife material 101% and with peace of mind too but the bolded are d spec am talking about due to the nature of job and exposure.
Thanks anyway for d eye opening post ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think the bolded is a minor issue,she can still go back to school or what do you think?
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Tayorshd87: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2023
Sewa90:

I think the bolded is a minor issue,she can still go back to school or what do you think?

Capital YES !!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
erico2k2:

Over hime going to earn the daily bread? NAh,good luck to yah men in this school of thought

You don't lose any income by going on your annual leave.

It is already paid for.
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by erico2k2(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
Tinyemeka:

You don't lose any income by going on your annual leave.

It is already paid for.
yes if you can take one, Last time I checked you have to apply for one in the 1st place, in this case he hasnt
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by mechanics(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Your brother should have known the type of lady he's bringing into his house, issues like this should have been resolved before now, he should still plead with the lady, if she does not want to accept, he should call it quit and look for a lady that will reason with him.
Re: About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday. by Gbolahan111: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
What's the situation report? Did he follow NL advice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Maid Of Honour Wedding Dance In Zimbabwe (video) / Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). / My 22nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.