Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) (35098 Views)

Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' / France Shuts Down Mosque Over Extremist Sermon / Indonesia To Outlaw Sex Outside Marriage, Millions May Risk Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Xkale1996(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:
Putin ooo.
You sha wan win me over to support you cos na only me remain make you align with to be world power.
I gree this one cos I can't imagine iron fûcking iron. Make man dey drill him fellow man. My dîck must not pack shit! Na toto grease & juice it must pack!
But I v not forgiven you for Ukraine matter. You sef must chop ya beans for Int'l Criminal Court of Justice. ⚖️
Lastly, no support those islamists seeking ya help over Hamas. Hamas own too much.

You bah, aren't you one of the boys they give peanuts to promote Putin?
You sef look like an abused gay boy for sec school. See ya red anus!
if na bcox of Ukraine matter u no dey support Russia

That means
You know nothing about world politics

1 Like

Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Russians are white black africans they don't think like traditional white people.
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
puremaker7:
Banta wey we dey troll, when we dey Primary 6....
Na learner you be, osinwin oma kekere
Osinwin toddler, you v no idea you are trolling vawulence. Just free me make we catch cruise.
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Swiftgrp: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
WriterNig:

The 🇷🇺 Russian Justice Ministry on Friday said it has filed a lawsuit with the nation’s Supreme Court to outlaw Gays, Lesbians, LGBTQ “international public movement” as extremist, the latest crippling blow against the already beleaguered LGBTQ community in the increasingly conservative country.

The ministry said in an online statement announcing the lawsuit that authorities have identified “signs and manifestations of extremist nature” in “the activities of the LGBT movement active” in Russia, including “incitement of social and religious discord.” Russia’s Supreme Court has scheduled a hearing to consider the lawsuit for Nov. 30, the ministry said.

It wasn’t immediately clear what exactly the label would entail for LGBTQ people in Russia if the Supreme Court sides with the Justice Ministry. But the move in itself represents the latest, and by far the most drastic, step in the decadelong crackdown on gay rights in Russia unleashed under President Vladimir Putin, who has put “traditional family values” at the cornerstone of his rule.

The crackdown, which began a decade ago, slowly but surely chipped away at LGBTQ rights. In 2013, the Kremlin adopted the first legislation restricting LGBTQ rights, known as the “gay propaganda” law, banning any noncritical public depiction of “nontraditional sexual relations” among minors. In 2020, Putin pushed through a constitutional reform to extend his rule by two more terms that also outlawed same-sex marriage.

In 2022, after sending troops into Ukraine, the Kremlin ramped up its rhetoric about protecting “traditional values” from what it called the West’s “degrading” influence, in what rights advocates saw as an attempt to legitimize the military action in Ukraine. That same year, the authorities adopted a law banning propaganda of “nontraditional sexual relations” among adults, too, effectively outlawing any public endorsement of LGBTQ people.

Another law passed this year prohibited gender transitioning procedures and gender-affirming care for trans people. The legislation prohibited any “medical interventions aimed at changing the sex of a person,” as well as changing one’s gender in official documents and public records. It also amended Russia’s Family Code by listing gender change as a reason to annul a marriage and adding those “who had changed gender” to a list of people who can’t become foster or adoptive parents.

“Do we really want to have here, in our country, in Russia, ‘Parent No. 1, No. 2, No. 3’ instead of ‘mom’ and ‘dad?’” Putin said in September 2022 at a ceremony to formalize Moscow’s annexation of four Ukrainian regions. “Do we really want perversions that lead to degradation and extinction to be imposed in our schools from the primary grades?”

Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/LGBTQ/NATO
Long live Putin of the world...
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
Barrister900:
....you truly need help... psychological help... you're both mentally and physically sick....I wouldn't be shocked if you've contracted HIV... you're looking for who to destroy...you won't get anybody but yourself.....
That's your defence? Shame
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Emu4life:

Human Sexuality, Gender Identity.

If as a person, I decide to be identified as an alligator because of so called Human Right, 90% of sane individuals will suggest I'm taken to a Psychiatric Hospital. This is your case, you lgtvfsdrfc people.

You need not be scorned but taken to Psychiatric hospital where fellow Mentally challenged people are treated /rehabilitated.

May you find help Sir/Ma/Them/They gringringrin
Here you go again, conflating human sexuality with gender identity. And you know you only want to identify as an alligator to be spiteful of that sphere
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
Gandrova:
Don't worry continue. I pity your anus undecided
That's just ignorant,there are straight couples who have anal and gay couples who don't
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Funjosh:

What's this one saying tongue
I didn't talk,I wrote and besides,what are you reading?
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
chosengocap:

Gay spotted . You should be hanged by your balls .
And you should be raped to death by multiple men
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Ayodeoba: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
Russia will forever be the only country that will maintain decency and I wish I was a Russian.

Take those confused Individuals outta your country and I believe their next actions should be ridding off head slammers in their midst.

Till date, Russia is one country that you will never find GMO products being sold or planted in their soils.

Not Nigeria, a country used by the West to experiment all lab exercises.
hate for Islam will make some of die bfr your time! It’s unfortunate that you don’t know the israel you keep supporting are practicing gay and lesbianism. May God punish all hypocrites in this world

1 Like

Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
Pimine:

Oga Gaybriel you need deliverance from that spirit of Sodom that has laid claim on your soul.
I've heard worse
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Ayodeoba: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Nice one. Even God detests such
but israel supports that
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
From the way to reason,you know nothing about civilization.
Listen there are over three evolution of civilizations:
We have the Egyptian civilization
We have the Chinese civilization
We have the industry-valley civilization etc of this non has ever made lgbt a front line because it is crime against humanity to proliferate abnormality. Go make peace with GOD your maker so that you may receive understanding of creation and he will teach u all things. angry Am scientist to PhD level,and strong believer in GOD because of the mysterious proofs HE showed and shows us who believe. smiley
What the grin cheesy.... thanks for the laugh,you mentioned all civilizations just to sound intellectually adept yet failed to reference them with the topic at hand,well done

The whole concept of science is to break the metaphysical wall,your relationship with whatever faith is your cup of tea, I'm talking about those who have done the work on human sexuality and gender, wetin concern your PhD belief system here? even if you did a research on the subject,you already discredited yourself to be steeped in bias with your religion so nice try but won't work
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Pimine:

Oga Gaybriel you need deliverance from that spirit of Sodom that has laid claim on your soul.
Nah,I just need a good dicking down,can I get yours?
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by elverdad: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Like for Russian and share for foolish dirty gayz
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by andyanders: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

grin cheesy wow another ignorant illiterate in the 21st century,how gallant!!! You still possess this dumbass thinking in 2023? It's just funny now to live y'all to wallow in your ignorance
You think you're literate right? You're a contradiction to human history. A dumb ass, who only reason 2ru ur dirty anus. Wasted being. Go get another dig 2ru ur anus.

Putin doesn't want u there.
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

What the grin cheesy.... thanks for the laugh,you mentioned all civilizations just to sound intellectually adept yet failed to reference them with the topic at hand,well done

The whole concept of science is to break the metaphysical wall,your relationship with whatever faith is your cup of tea, I'm talking about those who have done the work on human sexuality and gender, wetin concern your PhD belief system here? even if you did a research on the subject,you already discredited yourself to be steeped in bias with your religion so nice try but won't work
incurable ignoramus. angry
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:54am On Nov 18, 2023
andyanders:
You think you're literate right? You're a contradiction to human history. A dumb ass, who only reason 2ru ur dirty anus. Wasted being. Go get another dig 2ru ur anus.

Putin doesn't want u there.
The way you bigots continue to think of gay sex and ass,have you been questioning your sexuality?

1 Like

Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:55am On Nov 18, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
incurable ignoramus. angry
That's your defence? Wow
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by sylve11: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2023
TechTanic:

Have you been to Abuja? Kogi will never be in the same sentence with Abuja, it is a crime to do that.

I laugh. grin cool
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by MDK777: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2023
No room for LGBTQ, anything to nail them to indecent killing, burning them alive, stoning them to death, using sledgehammer to pieces their heads, public execution is highly appreciated, how could PEOPLE come out with such Heineous ideology, but encourage people going to war denying people right to live, encouraging mutiny and genocide and you are saying there is human rights, damnn!
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2023
I don't know why this lgbt is seen as a freedom nd not sickness.... Why would a man b attracted to another man if that person is psychological okay... These guys needs help not celebrated... Kudos to Russia 🇷🇺 jare
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by gaspology(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2023
Russia is one upright county and Putin, its president, is after my heart. Respect!
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by luvyaself95(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2023
No nonsense country i love seeing something like this 😊
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Putin is simply doing this to gain popularity with conservative Russians and with homophobic countries.

This is not from his heart
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by MrCork: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2023
Chetas81:
must you be gay

So u sayin is ok for police to shoot yor son on the hrad simply becuzzz another man fukkk him in the bush....corrrrect??....are u ok in the head sir??(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Beretta03: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/LGBTQ/NATO
idiot...if only you know russia is a racist country you won't type this shit... Russians hate blacks with passion...have you ever wondered why africans as a whole refuse to travel there but rather choose, uk, america and canada because they believe in the slogan live and let live.those countries are liberal unlike Russians who are extremist..they just hate you cos of your skin color..you can just be walking on the street of petersburg minding your business and going on your own and get stabbed to death by a bunch of russian guys who sees you as less of a human cos of your skin color...so think you slowpoke cheesy grin
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Beretta03: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
Russia will forever be the only country that will maintain decency and I wish I was a Russian.

Take those confused Individuals outta your country and I believe their next actions should be ridding off head slammers in their midst.

Till date, Russia is one country that you will never find GMO products being sold or planted in their soils.

Not Nigeria, a country used by the West to experiment all lab exercises.
idiot...if only you know russia is a racist country you won't type this shit... Russians hate blacks with passion...have you ever wondered why africans as a whole refuse to travel there but rather choose, uk, america and canada because they believe in the slogan live and let live.those countries are liberal unlike Russians who are extremist..they just hate you cos of your skin color..you can just be walking on the street of petersburg minding your business and going on your own and get stabbed to death by a bunch of russian guys who sees you as less of a human cos of your skin color...so think you slowpoke
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Beretta03: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

That's your defence? Wow
if only those bigoted fools know how deadly Russia is irrespective of them outlawing lgbtq...they won't even stay there for 2days and decide to comeback...that's if they come back to there home country alive or severly maimed...Russians hate blacks with passion grin grin
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by obrian888: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Gay is bad for children and society.

Imagine gays and lesbians couple adopting a child, we will only end up with high rates of suicide, depression, HIV, drug abuse, STDs in our society

That will tell you the kind of waste in their brain, you want a child abi? and you are man or woman you went and marry your same sex, so whose child you are planning on adopting? useless Pigs, so other humans will carry belee for 9 months and give then you will bring your lunatic heads to adopt? Oloshi buruku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" / Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US / Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.