Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) (35095 Views)

Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' / France Shuts Down Mosque Over Extremist Sermon / Indonesia To Outlaw Sex Outside Marriage, Millions May Risk Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by obrian888: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

This is the dumbest thing I've heard all day but I expect nothing less from an ignorant bigot who already judges people before they know them, like pick up a book that's not a religious book that haven't been translated a billion times and learn about human sexuality but as usual the black man is scared of something he doesn't understand hence why y'all deserve the shithole you live in

Yes it is the dumbest because you are very dumb, that is why that statement look dumb to you.
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by obrian888: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2023
If it is an African country now you will see the west ranting all manner of sanctions, Russia has been on this for a long time and it is getting worse on what America and their allies will call human right abuse, but they are abusing nature. let them slam Russia with more sanction as a result of this decision, useless West and over hyped America, a friend of mine, a lawyer once told me AMERICA IS THE TERRORIST OF THE WORLD, with a free visa he will never go there, i believe him now.
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
if only those bigoted fools know how deadly Russia is irrespective of them outlawing lgbtq...they won't even stay there for 2days and decide to comeback...that's if they come back to there home country alive or severly maimed...Russians hate blacks with passion grin grin
I have gay friends who are a couple who live their lives openly there although they are both hypermasculine, really muscular and into sports and other masculine traits and all their friends are straight men,you wouldn't even know they are gay although they are both in the military which is also where they met and mostly move around in their camo uniform so maybe that's why nobody will try shit when they see them holding hands and prior to popular belief since the country is homophobic,they said the military is the complete opposite really welcoming to gay couples but you are right, it's a super homophobic and racist country
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2023
obrian888:

Yes it is the dumbest because you are very dumb, that is why that statement look dumb to you.
Ok bigot
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2023
Wholeheartedly agree with President Putin
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Pimine: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Nah,I just need a good dicking down,can I get yours?
Lost boy.
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2023
MrCork:

So u sayin is ok for police to shoot yor son on the hrad simply becuzzz another man fukkk him in the bush....corrrrect??....are u ok in the head sir??(no oofencse) angry
YOU MIGHT NOT OK,IF YOU DON'T RESPECT YOURSELF YOU CANNOT RESPECT ANY LAW, MAJORITY OF THE WORLD CITIZEN AGAINST GAY AND LESBIANISM, YOU CAN INVOLVED IN IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Beretta03: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
MDK777:
No room for LGBTQ, anything to nail them to indecent killing, burning them alive, stoning them to death, using sledgehammer to pieces their heads, public execution is highly appreciated, how could PEOPLE come out with such Heineous ideology, but encourage people going to war denying people right to live, encouraging mutiny and genocide and you are saying there is human rights, damnn!
you need to die by electrocution
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Beretta03: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I have gay friends who are a couple who live their lives openly there although they are both hypermasculine, really muscular and into sports and other masculine traits and all their friends are straight men,you wouldn't even know they are gay although they are both in the military which is also where they met and mostly move around in their camo uniform so maybe that's why nobody will try shit when they see them holding hands and prior to popular belief since the country is homophobic,they said the military is the complete opposite really welcoming to gay couples but you are right, it's a super homophobic and racist country
it gives them empty hope that there are countries supporting their homophobia it kind of boost up their misplaced adrenaline ...give this useless hophobe a ticket and a visa to choose between usa and Russia 99percent of this useless buffons will opt for usa..their only support Russians on social media but not in reality... social media support...LMFAO grin grin grin grin

The 1percent of them that go to russia will learn the hard way... they will be so brutalize and dehumanized in the most horrible, gory and traumatizing way by Russians cos of their skin color..then they will want to come back to their country...some will come back and have a retrospective thought and learn to respect people's sexuality..while the hard minded ones will die there and learn their lessons in the afterlife grin

1 Like

Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Gandrova: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

That's just ignorant,there are straight couples who have anal and gay couples who don't
Don't worry you will be caught with this satanic act
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Beretta03: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Gandrova:
if his caught what will happen??
Jobless bozo!!
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Pimine:

Lost boy.
Just dick me down already
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
it gives them empty hope that there are countries supporting their homophobia it kind of boost up their misplaced adrenaline ...give this useless hophobe a ticket and a visa to choose between usa and Russia 99percent of this useless buffons will opt for usa..their only support Russians on social media but not in reality... social media support...LMFAO grin grin grin grin

The 1percent of them that go to russia will learn the hard way... they will be so brutalize and dehumanized in the most horrible, gory and traumatizing way by Russians cos of their skin color..then they will want to come back to their country...some will come back and have a retrospective thought and learn to respect people's sexuality..while the hard minded ones will die there and learn their lessons in the afterlife grin
Spot on. These bigots don't know how racist Russia is,at least the west have provisions in place to tackle systematic racism, Russia don't,they just pretend it doesn't exist there
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Gandrova:
Nah,I want the satanic cock
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Gandrova: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
if his caught what will happen??
Jobless bozo!!
Both of you would be roasted like chicken.
Idiot
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Beretta03: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Gandrova:
Both of you would be roasted like chicken.
Idiot
just like bokoharam roasted your entire generation and family lineage...you deserve a slow painful death....na to deep you inside a hot oil and fry you alive cheesy
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Gandrova: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
just like bokoharam roasted your entire generation and family lineage...you deserve a slow painful death....na to deep you inside a hot oil and fry you alive cheesy
Please try and reveal your true identity to the public. And see the consequences.
Shameless thing.
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Beretta03: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Gandrova:
Please try and reveal your true identity to the public. And see the consequences.
Shameless thing.
why not reveal your your true identity to the alphabet folks....and see your rotten carcass displayed for public view...you think the whole public are homophobic??...shitbrain cheesy
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Beretta03: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Spot on. These bigots don't know how racist Russia is,at least the west have provisions in place to tackle systematic racism, Russia don't,they just pretend it doesn't exist there
when an african closed-minded homophobe jamms an entire community of close-minded russian racists it is going to be catastrophic and bloody grin grin grin...I think it's quite a good retribution...if the former survives to tell the tale...he will learn in the most brutal way and maybe become open-minded or die in his ignorance and close-mindedness...some Homophobes needs iron hands to receive sense and reason along rational lines grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Beretta03: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
PEACE2023:

Kill them gay's all of them
they will first kill you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
God bless Russia
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Xkale1996(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Padipadi:

Na you come sabi world politics? Can't I do ojoro if I wished? Can't I just be biased against Putin?
I no like Putin, period!
we like

Mumu
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Xkale1996:
we like

Mumu
Mumuye how are you?
Na me dey fûck ya babe.
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Xkale1996(m): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2023
Padipadi:

Mumuye how are you?
Na me dey fûck ya babe.
useless foool

U can't see her till u die

She is not a Olosho like ur main beb

OLODO ode
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Iamzik: 5:54am On Nov 22, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Now I know you don't read,queer people exists there,there are no laws to ban them,just queer groups are being banned,next time learn to read

grin grin grin you perverts are so desperate to destroy human sense of identity. Your agenda has failed! The world rejects homosexuality.

We will not normalize mentally unstable People demanding that their mental illness be made a human right. Shame!
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Xkale1996:
useless foool

U can't see her till u die

She is not a Olosho like ur main beb

OLODO ode
Mumuye relax. I m goner spend like 110. I v enough time to claim my booty. In fact cos of you, I fit invite gaynibsls make dem dey penetrate you as I drill ya wife. I for you h you but I nor dey chop pork.
I ll show you I brutal pass Putin
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Xkale1996(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
Padipadi:

Mumuye relax. I m goner spend like 110. I v enough time to claim my booty. In fact cos of you, I fit invite gaynibsls make dem dey penetrate you as I drill ya wife. I for you h you but I nor dey chop pork.
I ll show you I brutal pass Putin
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can see ur mumuness no be here

I wish
I know ur location
U for no open ur dirty mouth dey yarn rubbish
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
Xkale1996:
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can see ur mumuness no be here

I wish
I know ur location
U for no open ur dirty mouth dey yarn rubbish
Oya dey come. Bring your wife along.
You dz rat day was born in 1996. Small 27 yrs old pikin like you dey support terrorists. You go chop Kuje beans before I nuke you.
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by MDK777: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Beretta03:
you need to die by electrocution
you deserve death by using sledgehammer, gay activist! Idiots
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03
Iamzik:

grin grin grin you perverts are so desperate to destroy human sense of identity. Your agenda has failed! The world rejects homosexuality.

We will not normalize mentally unstable People demanding that their mental illness be made a human right. Shame!
Which world? Lol,our agenda is alive and kicking,we won't stop until we have your children
Re: Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) by Iamzik: 6:21pm On Jan 03
Flamemignon1:

Which world? Lol,our agenda is alive and kicking,we won't stop until we have your children

You won't have my children. You and your gay husband can burst each others anus and produce a gay child. Children of the devil!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers / Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" / Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.