Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ (36157 Views)

Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer / Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Akungitit: 12:43am On Nov 18, 2023
Everytime this woman wrapper opens his mouth he talks nonsense. Someone that was president but could not develop his own state or do anything for Niger Delta people is now talking nonsense.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by saysoo: 1:05am On Nov 18, 2023
Islie:
Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – Jonathan

Jonathan, who is a former governor of the oil-rich state, spoke on Friday when he visited Diri in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, almost one week after the governor stormed to victory in a keenly contested poll.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/17/bayelsa-poll-i-would-have-relocated-my-mother-to-abuja-if-diri-had-lost-jonathan/
Weak man.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by RedAlert08(m): 1:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Islie:
Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – Jonathan

Jonathan, who is a former governor of the oil-rich state, spoke on Friday when he visited Diri in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, almost one week after the governor stormed to victory in a keenly contested poll.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/17/bayelsa-poll-i-would-have-relocated-my-mother-to-abuja-if-diri-had-lost-jonathan/

GEJ is the reason we're in this mess. He was a lilly-liverer president and a pussyfooter.

A calamity of monumental proportion.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Na now Jonathan want to play Politics, but Bayelsa entirely is just 3Local Government out of my states 27local Government....

They are not supposed to have any single problem nah.
Their Governor's including Jonathan must clueless and confused!
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by MisfitHPG: 3:04am On Nov 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Man that MISREPRESENTED South south, Bayelsa and Ijaw Pple, as President. sad sad

No wonder he lost his Polling Unit to PETER OBI/Labour Party in the presidential polls. undecided

so there is still a person against this man after all we have seen in his successors?wow..animals
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Tuaka10: 3:17am On Nov 18, 2023
Finally they did win cry
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Jeboy(m): 4:15am On Nov 18, 2023
I think you people need to get a life, I mean a real life.

If you are not used to a democratic and liberal kind of GEJ style politics, is it his fault?

You are the ones brainwashed with Obj kind of do or die politics and truly you need a brain reset.

Reading this nairaland topic just shows me how the minds of the average Nigerian youth is warped and has been influenced by using violence to keep success like our politicians will do?

Do you know some of you castigating him for being weak might not even have seen today if he has tried to use his Presidential power against the North for the crisis that may have erupted? I see babies around this thread, prolly youths born in the 1990s and 2000s.

Hate him or not, GEJ is not your regular do or die Obj, Atikulated or snatch it and run Tinubu kind of politician so it will demistify your sense of reasoning and acceptance. He is way up on another class. Let him be in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by DECLAN2015(m): 5:32am On Nov 18, 2023
God1000:
I voted for you in 2011 sir, Nigeria wasn't this bad then.

Buhari and Tinubu have ruined everything

U were right
Who increase petrol ptice
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by John4B: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2023
Penguin2:
When Obasanjo called Jonathan “clueless”, I thought he was being harsh on him.

But over the years, Jonathan has proven that he’s not just clueless, he’s a daft.

That Nigeria is where she is today is because of the man’s stupidity.

A sitting president allowed himself to be bullied out of power and became a confusionist since then.

Never blows hot.

Never blows cold.

Just there.

That’s why as an ex president he doesn’t have the loyalty of anyone.

Foolish man!

Don’t be like Jonathan.

I will never be like him.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by garfield1: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Story for the gods.

Obi demystified the north if not for Mahmoud Yakubu’s criminal manipulation of the election.

I like how Tinubu is clipping the wings of the north.

Very soon he would sign Gay Law. I wonder what Sharia people will say.

By the time Tinubu finishes 4 years, the north will never have the influence it used to have again.

Bookmark this comment.

Obi did not demystify anything.he was confined to se SS just like gej 2015.he failed woefully.be prepared to continue hatjng forever

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by zoedew: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2023
Shameless Uncle Fortunatus. The ineffectual buffoon himself!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Dbestbrest: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2023
But PDP had been ruling the state from 1999 till date. So why crying over what your party created? Don't detract people's attention from the failure of development recorded to date in the state. Yenagoa is a glorified local government headquarter not a state capital. No good roads and the water ways are not developed. You can't get clean water to drink in any part of the state and the electricity supply is nothing to write home about. Many streets in the small state capital does not have transformer to link them to national grid. Your party created the insecurity in the 1st place, and you must find solution to stop it
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by tiswell(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2023
sinero:

So what will yar'adua be? Anyway, u were much younger when yar'adua was in charge, I don't blame u. All these babies online sha
Kunle,rest.

Age is not a yardstick for measuring wisdom,of which you are found wanting.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by waldigit: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Penguin2:

But over the years, Jonathan has proven that he’s not just clueless, he’s a daft.

A sitting president allowed himself to be bullied out of power and became a confusionist since then.

Never blows hot.

Never blows cold.

Just there.

Foolish man!

Don’t be like Jonathan.
You said it all. There's nothing left to say than to say "thank you"! I hope his clueless followers learn from this comment.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by HRMK: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2023
HAHAHA...NIGERIAN POLITICIANS!NEVER TRUST ANY OF THEM!!
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Israel07: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2023
This guy is so weak, I'll choose clueless and wicked Buhari over him. Atleast one could channel Buhari's cold heart to do some good but u see this weakling, he's a disaster to everyone including himself. I support him on what he subtly said Abt APC throwing all their states into insecurity. This is very true and evidence dey.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by HRMK: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2023
JONATHAN DIDNT SUPPORT DIRI IN 2019! THAT IS HUMAN BEING FOR YOU!!
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by kettykin: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
slivertongue:
Gej just said bayelsa would have turned to Gaza strip as Hamas would have taken over the state. APC na naija version of Hamas

Apc is worse than hamas, hamas is kind to Palestinians, APC is the worst thing to happen to apc state. Which apc state is crime or issue free
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by fergie001: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
Politicstoday:
You are very right here. I remember what you told him last weekend. Sylva should forget about Bayelsa State politics. He should toll another path.
No, let him continue. We need his money!
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by SisterAnn(f): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Goodluck Jonathan is a good man with very free mind. His mind is so free that he now hates the headless mobs who now engage in cannibalism because he lost re-election.

The way the barbarians now insult every body for "betraying gej" these days is even irritating to gej himself. As it is now, gej now see them as the major reason behind his failure in that presidential election.

He so hate them that he now openly identifies with the same man whose name sends shivers down their useless spines.

Very funny pipu. grin
How you swallow your own stale and mouldy vomit is actually a huge comic relief omenka.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Succinctly captured.

He allowed himself to be bullied a lot.

Like you said, Ihejirika was their stumbling block to unleashing Boko Haram to the level they wanted to unleash it. The moment he was sacked, Boko Haram took over Nigeria and Tinubu’s Lagos-Ibadan Expressway press went on overdrive with propaganda.

Same thing happened very close to the 2015 general elections. When it became obvious that Jega had been compromised and was working for northern interest and Buhari’s victory, Jonathan was advised to sack Jega but the fool was just too weak to help himself.

Such a mistake of a man.

Penguin is a bird of reason. 😂😭
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by subcbouy: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
achimendy:

So the ones that came after him are they better??
Aren't you praising a failed PhD holder president over none certificate president? He should rot in hell.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by ggood: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Never blows hot.

Never blows cold.

Just there.

Foolish man!

Don’t be like Jonathan.
I swear l blame Jonathan in everything that happen in Nigeria now , he was too weak , he saying no blood of a Nigerian Worth his political ambition. He should've fought hard and bloody too. the same Atiku, Dino, Ameachi and others that work against all want to govern now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! / Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.