Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ (36149 Views)

Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer / Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Khastro(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tufia.
The worst president in the modern era.
Literally the cause of buhari and tinubu's emergence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by WorldRichest: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
I voted for you in 2011 sir, Nigeria wasn't this bad then.

Buhari and Tinubu have ruined everything

Cry, wail, weep till 2031. Emilokan Jagaban is your President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Jemex003: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Thank you but you that witness good must witness bad too
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by phemmie06(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
GEJ as statesman doesn't need that statement, what if Diri is sacked? BTW is he still practicing partisan politics?
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
With due respect, It was your weakness that allowed Buhari and APC to unleash destruction on Nigerians.

May we never have a weak leader like you again sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Passionate888: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

What about 2015?
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by WorldRichest: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Penguin2:
When Obasanjo called Jonathan “clueless”, I thought he was being harsh on him.

But over the years, Jonathan has proven that he’s not just clueless, he’s a daft.

That Nigeria is where she is today is because of the man’s stupidity.

A sitting president allowed himself to be bullied out of power and became a confusionist since then.

Never blows hot.

Never blows cold.

Just there.

That’s why as an ex president he doesn’t have the loyalty of anyone.

Foolish man!

Don’t be like Jonathan.

You too cane mention up to 100 Tinubu's boys if you have up to 30 minutes to remember them, now tell me can you mention five Goatluck Jonathan's boys? I can only mention one, that is my dear friend Nyezom Wike the wicked one. Apart from Wike, Goatluck has no other known disciple. He is just as useless as Olusegun Obasanjo and Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Jonathan is the cause of everything if you don't know what you are saying, most of the crimes and embezzlement are all linked to Jonathan's regime, madueke, dasuki and the host of others trying to please the North so that they can vote for him, Obj talked to him, he claimed to be the true democratic,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by potent5(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
Yeye man. Even road to Otuoke no dey.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Judolisco(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Penguin2:

But over the years, Jonathan has proven that he’s not just clueless, he’s a daft.

A sitting president allowed himself to be bullied out of power and became a confusionist since then.

Never blows hot.

Never blows cold.

Just there.

Foolish man!

Don’t be like Jonathan.
he is out of politics.... So u want him to be a godfather.... Why una dey yab people when dem do d right thing? He lost an election and he did d right thing

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by sinero: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
tiswell:
Best president we'll ever have I Nigerian

So what will yar'adua be? Anyway, u were much younger when yar'adua was in charge, I don't blame u. All these babies online sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by diggindeep: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Meaning APC = insecurities.

Islie:
Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – Jonathan

Jonathan, who is a former governor of the oil-rich state, spoke on Friday when he visited Diri in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, almost one week after the governor stormed to victory in a keenly contested poll.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/17/bayelsa-poll-i-would-have-relocated-my-mother-to-abuja-if-diri-had-lost-jonathan/
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by ggood: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Anytime i see Jonathan, he brings back the memory of how he accepted unmerited defeat and allowed that dullard to take over power.

He's one of the people that put Nigeria in the mess she is today
I swear l blame Jonathan in everything that happen in Nigeria now , he was too weak , he saying no blood of a Nigerian Worth his political ambition. He should've fought hard and bloody too. the same Atiku, Dino, Ameachi and others that work against all want to govern now

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Validated: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Goodluck Jonathan is a good man with very free mind. His mind is so free that he now hates the headless mobs who now engage in cannibalism because he lost re-election.

The way the barbarians now insult every body for "betraying gej" these days is even irritating to gej himself. As it is now, gej now see them as the major reason behind his failure in that presidential election.

He so hate them that he now openly identifies with the same man whose name sends shivers down their useless spines.

Very funny pipu. grin

I hope you have heard, they say you should stop pooing everywhere
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by ggood: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Penguin2:

Never blows hot.

Never blows cold.

Just there.

Foolish man!

Don’t be like Jonathan.
I swear l blame Jonathan in everything that happen in Nigeria now , he was too weak , he saying no blood of a Nigerian Worth his political ambition. He should've fought hard and bloody too. the same Atiku, Dino, Ameachi and others that work against all want to govern now
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Telltruth123: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Penguin2:

Never blows hot.

Never blows cold.

Just there.

Foolish man!

Don’t be like Jonathan.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by endy1234: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Promax4321: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
With elder statemen like talking we understand all you mean.

Bayelsa shall be great again, Nigeria shall be better. Amen.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by frankson1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Just 8 LGAs in that state and it's still very backward in terms of development.

Well, I'm not surprised at the former President's comments because ALL Nigerian politicians are the same.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Sheerbliss: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Some of u are very susceptible. when he was the president of the country what did he do to ensure security in his own state? do you know that the security architecture is owned by the federal government which means he was in a position to ensure security in his state but he refuse. he couldn't brought infactructure to his state. Still, some of you are praising him. What a pity!. Anyone supporting him is part of the problem of this nation. Obasanjo destroyed our democracy after he was elected as president in 1919 but now some of us are praising him. you have forgotten Iwu of INEC then. If the foundation is badly laid, be sure of of the collapse of the building!. Stop blaming Tunubu, he is not your problem, you are your problems. Gullible people!
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by ggood: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
fergieboy:

Good luck Jonathan is to be blame for all what’s happening in Nigeria

Never give power to a weak man
Now criminals have snatched power from him and holding the country hostage
a very weak man
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by YelloweWest: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Sylva should rest!

Bayelsa funds cannot be used again to support his addition/lifestyle.

If you know you know.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by ttobizz(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Isn't H.E Goodluck Ebele Jonathan not too big for this?
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by God1000(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
Passionate888:

What about 2015?
I voted for Buhari in 2015 which I later regretted

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by jubrilELsudan: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
ODE

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by VULCAN(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Your bosses lied on him.

They destroyed his reputation.

The only reason why Nigerians eyes were opened was because the corruption of the APC was many times worse than that of the PDP.

Also the PDP were much more competent leaders than the APC.

APC is a party of mediocrity
Just like you are incapable of telling the truth

If only you were born with a sense of shame you wouldn't come here and praise Jonathan after what your paymaster did to him.

LeoDeKing:
Goodluck Jonathan is a good man with very free mind. His mind is so free that he now hates the headless mobs who now engage in cannibalism because he lost re-election.

The way the barbarians now insult every body for "betraying gej" these days is even irritating to gej himself. As it is now, gej now see them as the major reason behind his failure in that presidential election.

He so hate them that he now openly identifies with the same man whose name sends shivers down their useless spines.

Very funny pipu. grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by waledeji(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
WorldRichest:

You too cane mention up to 100 Tinubu's boys if you have up to 30 minutes to remember them, now tell me can you mention five Goatluck Jonathan's boys? I can only mention one, that is my dear friend Nyezom Wike the wicked one. Apart from Wike, Goatluck has no other known disciple. He is just as useless as Olusegun Obasanjo and Muhammadu Buhari
You say?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by countryman13: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Same here!
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Hezmatosky: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ozwaii angry that's all i can say sad
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by NOwazobia: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Politics will make you support shit and talk shit.

He wrecked Nigeria,

Buhari finished it.

And now,

Tinubu is burying it completely.

He has no honor after all.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ by Charly68: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
When an ELDER talks ,one will see the voice of reason...It means Sylva is violent or supported by violent men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.