Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

"Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? (1308 Views)

Actress Anita Joseph Goes Totally Naked In A Bathtub (photos) / Curvy Actress, Anita Joseph Puts On Seductive Display On IG As She Poses In Sexy / Anita Joseph Shares Video Clip Of Herself Fu*kin With A Man In A Bathtub(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by codedgalaxy: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Back in my early days of grinding i worked as a cashier for a firm.
And as a young hustling guy who just got himself of the streets i was determined to maintain an unshakable focus, or so i thought.
Untill one portiphar's wife incarnate appeared into my life.
Who is this strange woman you may ask?
She was beautiful, inteligent and smart. A glimpse of her could even have made the goddess of beauty jealous damn
She was my bosses fiancee and she was so much in love with me, and the feeling was mutual.
Despite the fact that she was working at a deffrent department and at a diffrent location she
Always made sure she came to see me everyday.
This brought great strife and tension between her and my then boss to the point my boss started beefing me damn !
I had to respectfully submit my letter of resignation,before i die for nothing .
Which begs the question,
Have you ever let go of love,cause you were trying to protect yourself or your lover?
" have you ever had josephs dilemma before?
Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
No, but I’ve been in Joseph’s coats before. Coats of many colours

3 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by Theweekend: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
Op if i talk wetin dey mind eeh !

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by codedgalaxy: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
lol,
Funny you. Oya drop the pics lets see your coat.
Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by codedgalaxy: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Theweekend:
Op if i talk wetin dey mind eeh !
wetin dey your mind, Oya come yarn am
Make we here
Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Yes OP.

I remember when Genevieve Nnaji seduced and Begged me to do
but I turned her because I love Big Yanch. undecided undecided
Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by Theweekend: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
mine is dat i have been in joseph shoes but i waka pass, omo no be small thing o !
Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Yes OP.

I remember when Genevieve Nnaji seduced and Begged me to do
but I turned her because I love Big Yanch. undecided undecided
also had that same experience embarassed cry and I fell yakata for it.....the trauma that I went to bed with a lady that doesn't have big yanch still haunts me.

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by ipobarecriminals: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
sad
Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by CJStarz: 1:50am On Nov 18, 2023
Dilemma,not delima.
You did the right thing,son.
U just escaped death and destruction.
No daughter of Jezebel will destroy your hustle in Jesus Name.
Your future is bright.
Say Amen if you believe.

codedgalaxy:
Back in my early days of grinding i worked as a cashier for a firm.
And as a young hustling guy who just got himself of the streets i was determined to maintain an unshakable focus, or so i thought.
Untill one portiphar's wife incarnate appeared into my life.
Who is this strange woman you may ask?
She was beautiful, inteligent and smart. A glimpse of her could even have made the goddess of beauty jealous damn
She was my bosses fiancee and she was so much in love with me, and the feeling was mutual.
Despite the fact that she was working at a deffrent department and at a diffrent location she
Always made sure she came to see me everyday.
This brought great strife and tension between her and my then boss to the point my boss started beefing me damn !
I had to respectfully submit my letter of resignation,before i die for nothing .
Which begs the question,
Have you ever let go of love,cause you were trying to protect yourself or your lover?
" have you ever had josephs delima before?
Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by brain54(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2023
You mean Joseph the dreamer…?

That Joseph…are you sure you aren’t dreaming right now?
Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by codedgalaxy: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2023
brain54:
You mean Joseph the dreamer…?
That Joseph…are you sure you aren’t dreaming right now?
Not dreaming man, Shit happend in my early hustling days. That should be around 13 years ago.
Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by codedgalaxy: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Yes OP.
I remember when Genevieve Nnaji seduced and Begged me to do but I turned her because I love Big Yanch. undecided undecided
Rotfl, Damn you man.

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been In Joseph"s Shoes Before"? by Quality20(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Currently in similar situation. May God help me out

(1) (Reply)

And When Ye Pray, Say / Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me / Should Class be a createria when it comes to Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.