Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL (42352 Views)

Bobrisky Cajoles Colleague Jay Boogie As He Fights For His Life After Failed Bbl / Crossdresser Jay Boogie Slays In New Hot Bikini Shot. Must See / Meet 21 Years Old, Jay Boogie Anthony From Port Harcourt Another Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by gbengene1234(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2023
Eleribu

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by Error401: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2023
I dont mean to be wicked, but Who send am?
This is not my business

officialwdhtv:
Crossdresser Jay Boogie cry out for help after both his kidneys failed following an unsuccessful BBL surgery

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bzxa-vlly4

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by NtitledNaija: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2023
CandyOps:
You get mind to do BBL for 9ja. Just like crossing over to Mexico city for a surgery because it's less expensive than US.

Pele... if a whole 1st Lady of the country, Miriam Abacha , can die from complications after a Lipo who are you, my Gee/Geeress (female Gee)

I guess you meant Stella obasanjo.
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by jojothaiv(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2023
Aside the hustle and struggle against poverty that keeps ringing in my head, I have no business with certain things in this life.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by BABAawoo47: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
Where are d breasts? Gone
Where are the artificial beauty? Gone
Shim looks so fuggy , assuming it was a successful surgery, she/he would have been disturbing us in the internet space and contributing nuisances up and down.
Unfortunately sheim (or she/he) has used his hand to kill shehim self gradually. Kidney failure is not a joke, it may soon affect every other organs if nothing is done about it.
Shim is looking for a donor? Hsim can contact one of his sugarboy that they always patronised to donate a kidney for shim. Or his fans that are following him and commenting on his broadcast may be shehim can get luck ...
So unfortunate for shehim.
God made you look perfect. But you choose otherwise. Good luck to shim.
The worst thing that can happen in this tinubuconomics is to get sick and bed ridden especially the one you use your own hand, money and fish brain to attract to your self.
Even if the cost of a sachet of paracetamol reach 2k, professor tilumbu no send your papa. Know that and know ✌️.
you can't survive kidney failure for 1wk without dialysis 3times a week
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by verygoodguy: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2023
Biko wtin be BBL

Na ask I ask o, I'm old skool abeg no insult me o

Regards
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by justli: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2023
When we told you that actions have consequences, you said we should mind our business. Sorry, but we took your advice seriously.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by Abufo: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Crossdresser Jay Boogie cry out for help after both his kidneys failed following an unsuccessful BBL surgery

#wetindeyhappentv

This is what happens when The Most High is grieved so badly that he abandons you to the wiles of Satan himself..............the demons are prepping hard to drag this misguided young man to their hellish abode !

I pity him cos we are no better than him...............in fact our perpetual tormentors ( our corrupt politicians) are far,far,far...worse! I am sure many of them are dis one's patrons!!! Now we hear APC in desperation are ready to legitimize Lgbtq here............Naija's suffering never ceases!

He should do fast and reconcile himself to God and denounce his wrong doings publicly...na d only sacrifice that will save him now!

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by ufotunang: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2023
God created you well as an handsomel man..but want to turn to a woman ..you cannot cheat nature
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by UncleKoboko: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2023
CandyOps:
You get mind to do BBL for 9ja. Just like crossing over to Mexico city for a surgery because it's less expensive than US.

Pele... if a whole 1st Lady of the country, Miriam Abacha , can die from complications after a Lipo who are you, my Gee/Geeress (female Gee)

Even Stella OBASANJO
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by popcykaylah(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2023
You were healthy and you got tired of being a certain gender and then you decided to alter God's creation.now everything don go side ways you come dey ask for donations .. if this surgery he did had gone successful he will be blabbing his mouth by now .. God give your sounds in Jesus name ,amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by success1smyn(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2023
CandyOps:

Nope
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by barinedan(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2023
That is what you always get when you call God foolish for creating you in his own way. He thinks God who made him man was foolish and then decided to recreate himself. Carry your cross please, we already have enough troubles in this country don't come and add urs

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by Olat4421: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2023
Wahala wahala god made u a Man U wanna Turn urself to Woman see d pain u dey cause urself nw
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2023
Financial assistance kee you there

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2023
CandyOps:

You are a liar or you got it wrong.
Merriam Abacha is still alive.
Only Stella Obasanjo was said to have died in Spain due to alleged complications of cosmetic surgery.
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by PlaysNigeria: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
the question is who the hell are the people giving these morons such a huge amount to do these nonsensity in an economy like this
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by zinaunreal(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
This is a absolutely not the right time to risk your health in Nigeria
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by Greenfaces: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hmm....
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by DestinyNigga: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
They should put pipe in his ass and connect it with bobyrisky grin grin grin Bar man please give me one bottle of beer jare

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
CandyOps:

Miriam Abacha?
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by phemmyfour: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Trouble sleep.....yangà go wake am
Wetin you dey find.....palava!

You don't mess with default settings
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
What do you expect when you dey try God.
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by Mirasteel: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sorry but this is hilarious 😂
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by omoyagba: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Na we send you. BBL is an operation that has one of the highest post operative complication rates. When una dey do like say God be no know wetin Him dey do when He created you as male, now e don happen. Ask God for mercy o, kidney no be joke o

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by Blitzking: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
He or she should go and die
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by Umadam: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Idiot, bush meat
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by Squirrel1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
CandyOps:

fucking liar. Ur bigotry won't allow u out Stella Obasanjo. Hypocrite.
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by ismhab(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
Aykehinde:
anybody should just pls help me with any amount I'm hungry pls
OPAY
KEHINDE

When we warn you not to vote for the druggie, you never hear words, now who is crying more.

Blablue is different from town hall meeting.

Next time use your brain to vote not emilokan.
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by jericco1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
A man doing BBL.
I have no pity for him
He is part of the moral decadence we are suffering from
Re: Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL by Mogajunior(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
CandyOps:

That is misinformation. Miriam Abacha isn't dead. I suppose you meant Stella Obasanjo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University / Nina Tattoos Miracle's Name On Her Hand Using Henna Design / Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.