Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President (10547 Views)

Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo / Barr. Morah Greets NBA President, Akpata On His Marital Union, Wishes Him Happin / Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President by TheOldGods: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2023
casualobserver:

I am inclined to ignore daft comments like yours but I ask you:

Now that you keep embarrassing Nigeria in the presence of the international community. What do you expect them to do? What will it do to change things? On the contrary, because you keep rubbishing your own to outsiders, you the ordinary citizen will ask for a visa, they will turn you down. You will apply for jobs in their country they will say they don’t recognize your certificates. You will leave your country with a valid visa they will not allow you to enter their country. They will treat you anyhow because you have told them with your own mouth that you are useless people. It is not the big man that will suffer, they will give Akpata visa but they won’t give you. They will allow Akpatu’s children to study I. Their countries but they won’t let you in.

You go abroad to ridicule your president publicly over certificates, suddenly a. Veto has been placed on the employment of Nigerian nurses over their certificates.

It is your self you are demarketing. These people you are talking about don’t care about you. You have a problem, you fix it in house. If tommorow your savior Obi becomes president, do you think all the bad names you have given Nigeria abroad will go away? It won’t, he will inherit the negativity. Once it is out there you can’t take it back. It takes 1 minute to destroy a reputation it takes a life time to restore it.
Yes they should turn you down when you apply,and only accept you after series of screening and scrutiny. Cause Nigerians are all corrupt regardless of who. You're talking about working with outside company, I am a lead designer in my company located in South Carolina from Nigeria. My company know about how corrupt Nigeria is yet they hired me, based on my skills and at the end they figured I in particular don't think and behave like others. Bro leave that arguement, yours is very daft, because I see no reason you have to lie Infront of everyone just to gain a favour, that rips out any more sense of dignity left in you as a man. Just recently people are going against court orders because the judges have closed eye to the real truth and collect money to give black market judgement. What did it cause? It caused their respect and dignity and such people are now ignoring the stupid courts. Now back to you black ass lying corrupt modafucka. I repeat, it your type that will rather lie and forge a certificate because you need a position rather than trying to go through the right way even if it takes time to achieve your goal. In real sense it is your type that actually paints Nigeria red in front of others, whatever people say is just heresy, but when they good and actually see people do it on a regular then it becomes a problem

Crazy urchin's

Re: Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President by Cromagnon: 12:53am On Nov 19, 2023
mrvitalis:
All is see if APC watering the group for military to take over

As bad as PDP was they were getting better with each election, with each judgement

But APC seem to be getting worse and worse

And there is only one way it always end military take over, might not be today, or tomorrow or even in 5 years but that's the end if we continue like this
How was pdp getting better. Please enlighten me
Re: Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President by Adabestseason(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2023
This statement from the former NBA president corroborated the posits of recently retired supreme court justice that indeed there is no judiciary in the country.The implications are that (1)judiciary is captured-Akpata,2023 (2)CJN is a colossal misfit (3) judiciary is an inheritance to selected individuals in the judiciary system(4) NJC is a clique (5)Nigerian shouldnot take the judiciary seriously (6) Justice is who pays the pipper
Re: Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President by Inosky: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Nigeria's judiciary is the primary den of C0rruption followed by INEC. Both sells their declaration to the highest bidder irrespective of the baggages or the skeleton you have in your cupboard and will turn the law around to defend that.
Re: Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President by seibkristeen572(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
smiley smiley
Re: Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President by Irony1: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
stuffs2002:

DUMB&DAFT IPOB cannibals everywhere.

Your hate for Muslims is what killed the cannibal called Aguyi-Ironsi. The PH00LEESH BIGOT died like a chicken.

Even cannibals Azikiwe was thoroughly disgraced but the worst of them all was cannibal coward called Ojukwu who hated Muslims but ran away when the issues got real but came to beg same Muslims for forgiveness.

God will continue to disgrace the enemies of Muslims and that is what happened to the cannibal called Obi in the last presidential elections.

Are you mental or something. How is Ironsi a cannibal? You guys just think you can hide behind a nairaland username and say rubbish until the family gets the DSS to track you, so that you will explain in clear terms how Ironsi is a cannibal that is when your eyes will clear. As for alleging that Ojukwu hates Muslims obviously you are inconsequential to the family if not you will be explaining behind a prison cell what you mean by this rubbish you typed.
Re: Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President by mbuntin68(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida's Leg Amputated / Atiku Celebrates Saraki At 56, Describes Him As Symbol Of Courage / My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.