Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments (73823 Views)

Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Jewessgratitud3: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
The place that humbles Nigerian men.

Please come back and stop complaining. We know wetin make you dey complain cos no freedom to live anyhow.

12 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by UptownVibes(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Nothing like lucky... It's called grace
World people calls it LUCK,Spiritually inclined persons calls GRACE..

2 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by LordIsaac(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
He’s right!
Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Morenikeji090(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Smile... You better pray for grace in ur life but not luck..
UptownVibes:
World people calls it LUCK,Spiritually inclined persons calls GRACE..

2 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Kenn55: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
The place that humbles Nigerian men.

Please come back and stop complaining. We know wetin make you dey complain cos no freedom to live anyhow.

Nobody who has lived in highbrow modern estates in the Island or Abuja will come abroad and be surprised about the quietness "isolation" of the place.

Who does he want to see on the road? People going to buy indomie or satchet milk or pure water on road side shops or Aboki kiosk? Does he think he is in Mushin?

By the way, some of these things are just to create content for views,shares and likes. If he was serious, he would have said the name of the road, the day of the week and time of the day he was making that video. At least that would have provided the appropriate context to make a better judgment of the situation.

What if it was a public holiday morning in a mostly business district, would that be a surprise?

Make dem dey deceive people wey never travel out of Nigeria before.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Nicepoker(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
DKM123:
That's why depression is rife especially in Canada. Places like Ontario are more lively though.
That dude could be in Newfoundland grin

5 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Sholaco: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omo I tired for UK ooo grin cheesy
Thank God no be say i japa grin

3 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Jewessgratitud3: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kenn55:

Nobody who has lived in highbrow modern estates in the Island or Abuja will come abroad and be surprised about the quietness "isolation" of the place.

Who does he want to see on the road? People going to buy indomie or satchet milk or pure water on road side shops or Aboki kiosk? Does he think he is in Mushin?

By the way, some of these things are just to create content for views,shares and likes. If he was serious, he would have said the name of the road, the day of the week and time of the day he was making that video. At least that would have provided the appropriate context to make a better judgment of the situation.

What if it was a public holiday morning in a mostly business district, would that be a surprise?

Make dem dey deceive people wey never travel out of Nigeria before.

Heheheheheee... True o. If he was actually coming from those estates in vi and ikoyi which are similar in serenity to these areas in the abroad, he won't complain. Maybe na munshin guy. cheesy. LoL

10 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Akano5(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
See this one talking, I am busy finding how to enter either Canada Or US..

This life no balance at all

4 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Goke7: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
All these gen z wey never mature enough to japa

Dude Dey find where e go play ball as if na mushin e Dey grin

16 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Goke7: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Heheheheheee... True o. If he was actually coming from those estates in vi and ikoyi which are similar in serenity to these areas in the abroad, he won't complain. Maybe na munshin guy. cheesy. LoL

You gerit! Anyone wey no gerit should forgerit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by tiger28: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ungrateful idiot!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by jahsharon: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Nothing like lucky... It's called grace

Werey ni Eleyi, so getting hooked to a white bitch is now grace. Your head need examination

7 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Tonytonex(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
E depends where him go reside.

Make he come back na. Nonessential ingredients

1 Like

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Lanre1st(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sorry
Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Abeg come back to Nigeria let me replace you

5 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Angelfrost(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Another idiotic anti-japa thread to make those unable to relocate feel good about themselves.

This is why guys deliberately avoid some of you people abroad...!

Una go travel finish, come dey try hard to discourage others from joining you.

Stupid things... As if Japa started today.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by planetx: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
No beer parlor, no olosho , no mama put. Simple things that make this short life enjoyable.

5 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by razzydoo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
CJStarz:
My people up dia dey fight over luck and grace matter,d guy dey Canada dey cash out🤣🤣
Naijaaa.....na who do us dis kain thing 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣I don piss for body!!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by erico2k2(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're not just stupid, but seemingly useless.

I asked you, why do we have the word "Luck" in the dictionary if the word doesn't exist according to you and your pastor?

Grace and luck brings unexpected favours.

You chose to call it grace and I chose to call it luck. And you jumped up to correct me.

You really think that everyone you see on this faceless platform is like your stupid brothers and sisters that you try to teach nonsense.
Dnt 4get there are good and bad luck lol
Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by ViktorCash: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
That explains the high number of mental illnesses over there. Supermarket killings,school shootings and so on. Everything good in life comes with a price tag sha.

1 Like

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Nefort: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

A real Nigerian street guy is looking for money, not concerned about Isolation.
After getting money you will definitely get tired of it and bored. That's when you will know money is not everything.

7 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by habakukjss3: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
cyberguy72:
Come back home na

Idiot.. isolation ground with more propects, great wealth and guaranties..

Odeh u be

1 Like

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by providencia(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
etrange:
To those saying he should focus on making money and forget about isolation, what you guys fail to understand is that one cannot make money if he isn't in good mental and physical health. To those saying he should come back or stop complaining, the dude only shared his observation. That doesn't necessarily mean Nigeria is better. The truth is that when you travel, you'll see things that you wish weren't the case, and there's nothing bad in sharing them. Canada welcomed a lot of Nigerians this year, so expect to see more threads like this.

As a canadian citizen myself, my advice to the dude is to fearlessly put himself out there. The life we want doesn't come by chance especially in a place like Canada where you next door neighbor doesn't even know what you look like. You'll have to cautiously put yourself in a position to meet and interact with people and stay open minded (origin, race, religion, sexuality, class etc. shouldn't be a barrier). Go to meet-ups (meetup.com), get volunteer jobs to give back to the community and meet people, go the gym, bars or pubs aren't bad if it's your thing, go to the office even you're allowed to work from home, join new Comer programs, etc. Show genuine interest in people. Trust me, they're also looking for connections. Some of these things will backfire. You'll meet some people that will treat you badly or some annoying people, but don't worry. Once you make one friend, it'll double your potentials to make more cause they'll bring thier own friends into the mix. And once you have a healthy social circle, you won't see Canada as an isolation camp anymore.

Again, he should find a balance between being the guy that knows how to save money and the guy that knows how to stay simulated. Some people move to cheaper cities to save money but end up destroying their mental health cause these small cities are laid-back and they are not as diverse as the big ones. Depending on your personality, it might pay you more to live in a small condo in the city center than in a house in the suburbs. We say wants over needs, but sometimes, we confuse our needs as just wants and we end up neglecting them. Pay attention.

Good luck!

Well said

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by wittywriter: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
CJStarz:
My people up dia dey fight over luck and grace matter,d guy dey Canada dey cash out🤣🤣
Naijaaa.....na who do us dis kain thing 😂😂😂
Just too funny.

Wittyness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by millionboi2: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
Some ppl will still not hear
Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by CondemnBattery(f): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
I feel your pain bro. I even find Abuja boring, not to talk of a place like this. I can't cope. I'm used to Lagos hustle and bustle
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkwnZo2uymE

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Laments After Relocating To Canada (Video)

1 Like

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Jonegonu: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
They are their rooms makeing good use of their brains. Not like you guys in nigeria roaming the streets

3 Likes

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Mosba: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
There is someone on the road guy, look into the mirror and you will see him
Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by Edusouls(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Foolish Nigerians without sense everyone wan japa thinking that abroad is heaven not knowing it’s a living hell, whites are an entirely different species of humans, as a black born and raised in Africa you can’t fit into their very hazardous lifestyle one reason there is unprecedented cases of depression,suicide and drug use over there

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments by chaloskyx: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
let me just tell you dont take these inline japa ppl serious they do and sat all these things only for the gram they honestly would pick living abroad than Nigeria any given day they just like the attentiin it gives them normally they would brag about how canada is better but that would only make nigerians back home angry and come for him so he plays the reverse psychology card making it look as if hes suffering anf sad knowing nigerians would see no reason to hate the guy😅😅😅 una be mumu i swear

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.