Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

30-year-old Man Defiles Baby In Adamawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-year-old Man Defiles Baby In Adamawa (385 Views)

35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra / 30-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl Chased Away From Home By Aunt In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30-year-old Man Defiles Baby In Adamawa by Thonyb2: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2023
A 30-year-old man in Adamawa State has confessed to defiling a two-year-old baby girl.

The man, Buguwa Kwaji, now being investigated by operatives of the Adamawa State Police Command, blamed his act on alcohol.

Buguwa, who resides at Aljannaru village in Song LGA, where he perpetrated the crime, said, “After drinking a gin known as voltage on that fateful day, I lay down, and the little girl came and started playing on my body. I raped her because I could not resist the urge for sex.”

He was caught in the act by the little girl’s elder sister, who raised an alarm that prompted a crowd of angry neighbours to seize him and hand him over to the police.

.ng gathered that Buguwa is married and his wife is pregnant.

Confirming the development on Saturday, the state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Suleiman Nguroje, said the Commissioner of Police, Afolabi Babatola, has ordered a thorough investigation into the matter and prosecution.

https://.ng/2023/11/18/30-year-old-man-defiles-baby-in-adamawa/

Re: 30-year-old Man Defiles Baby In Adamawa by illicit(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2023
Common

🥴🤕
Re: 30-year-old Man Defiles Baby In Adamawa by insidelife22(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2023
Death to all rapists both male and female

They should hang him by the balls.
Re: 30-year-old Man Defiles Baby In Adamawa by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2023
Chai some names too na WOW 😲😳
Buguwa (staggered or doze off with vodka) in Hausa language
Re: 30-year-old Man Defiles Baby In Adamawa by Jeon(f): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
Chai another tail in front gender. I don't blame them ,they need to try something new. It seems teens and underage girls are no longer something new.

7 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Man Defiles Baby In Adamawa by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
He should be castrated subsequently killed by a firing squad 😕
Re: 30-year-old Man Defiles Baby In Adamawa by Stanleymaster1: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
He learned it from his Yoruba neighbour and decide to practise it, not knowing he will get caught. Hausa are deciplin people.

(1) (Reply)

Siasia's Mother Kidnapped / #pray For Nigeria / Buhari Laments Delay In Justice Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.