Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,708 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision (20408 Views)

Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by allthingsgood: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
misreal:

Who will prosecute him?
The sharia court in Kano abi?
Gaza has not yet been destroyed you are complaining,wait till Gaza is destroyed before you cry

In your mind now, your are fighting for God abi?
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Bliztzer: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
x123xlolls:

Insha Allah... GAZA will rule one day one time.

100yrs back there was nothing like israel on the world MAP.

But today they are here killing Muslims in the name of land grabbing.

I tell you, those of you christians supporting this Devil animals israel, one dey they will come for your head.

Thats why a christian, Hitler, killed 3/4 of them.

Bookmark this!!!! cool cool cool

Increase your volume, it's true!!!

Exactly

InshaAllah. One day one time....

What ever it is, Palestine will win one day one time...

for sure....

Adolf Hitler 2 >>>> karma....

Sir, with due respect, this war as you are trying to point out is not about religion, its about humanity, any human with a working brain will never SUPPORT israel.

But christians are busy hailing them for nothing.

I don't know why!!!

Huh! I know hamas are unrepentant and will still do it again. Do you know if our fathers had fought british way back they won't live out there life. What isreal and Palestinia need is peaceful solution, and peaceful solution will never be until that man of sin(anti-christ) come into the scene. It an enemy in disguise of a saviour.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
misreal:

Who will prosecute him?
The sharia court in Kano abi?
Gaza has not yet been destroyed you are complaining,wait till Gaza is destroyed before you cry
grin Still counting! 60 Israeli Tanks, 240 military vehicles, 3000 IDF fighters all liquidated by Hamas so far. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by KnownUnknown: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Quality20:
Nigeria need to use our Igbo Jews to broker peace quickly

Lol
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Isreal should not have bowed to pressure cry . It would have been a good thing for the whole of Gaza to finally run out of fuel and all communications/ technology crahsed.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by misreal(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
allthingsgood:

In your mind now, your are fighting for God abi?
I am just on Nairaland,I am not fighting anything.and I do not need to fight anything because Israel is already doing a good job.
Hamas will not attack israel and expect israel not to respond with the most brutal force.
If hamas claims israel started it,then it means hamas retaliated on oct7.
Which is good because israel is currently retaliating,so hamas should not be angry.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by 2023NaijaVoter: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
Christians ✝️ in that area are also being affected by this land grab. Don't forget Jesus was born in Bethlehem, Palestine and many say he will one day return with significant force to remove the European invaders from the Holy Land.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
grin grin Palestinians got far more than they bargained for in this war.It is like a greedy python that sought to devour a porcupine but ended up with the porcupine stuck in its throat and the spines puncturing everywhere.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by misreal(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
Krismas:
grin Still counting! 60 Israeli Tanks, 240 military vehicles, 3000 IDF fighters all liquidated by Hamas so far. grin
In fact hamas has annexed israel and killed Benjamin Netanyahu grin grin
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by LOVEGINO(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
immortalcrown:
2 tankers?

When your enemy becomes a bit merciful. What life would be if man was God Almighty.
in Fela voice "wen trouble sleep, yanga go wake am, na wetin him dey fine? Palava him dey fine, palava him get oooo
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Diesel1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
God1000:
Not enough, two tankers of fuel a day to more than 2 million population is grossly inadequate

Warmonger netanyahu will be prosecuted at the Hague for war crimes.

Like for Palestine and share for Zionist regime
Comedian
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
SmallmebigGod:

What about people who supports Gaza's attck of innocent Israeli partying. Killed and kidnapped some even till now. Is their brain working too?

My view about this war is every sincere and humane person should be able to share things the side they are supporting have done right, things wrong and the things they have no information about.

To pick a side as 100% right calls into question anyone's sense of humanity
grin The truth is, if u want peace, u must be prepared to go to war. Hamas had to choice but to attack Israel oct7. And for those calling Israel citizens civilians, probably don’t know, an Israeli is mandated to serve in the military after reaching the age of 18. People Hamas attacked are not civilians, they are veterans, or ex-military retirees. Oct7 message was simple, u can’t live in heaven while u create hellfor others iin ur backyard. Hamas has a right to defend itself
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by allthingsgood: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
misreal:

I am just on Nairaland,I am not fighting anything.and I do not need to fight anything because Israel is already doing a good job.
Hamas will not attack israel and expect israel not to respond with the most brutal force.
If hamas claims israel started it,then it means hamas retaliated on oct7.
Which is good because israel is currently retaliating,so hamas should not be angry.

You said you are not fighting for anybody, but thats exactly what you are doing here.
You support israel, but cry blue murder when Nigerian Army does exactly the same thing in the East. Neo colonization at its best!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by misreal(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
allthingsgood:

You said you are not fighting for anybody, but thats exactly what you are doing here.
You support israel, but cry blue murder when Nigerian Army does exactly the same thing in the East. Neo colonization at its best!
So if I don’t support israel,who should I support?
Hamas?
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
misreal:

In fact hamas has annexed israel and killed Benjamin Netanyahu grin grin
grin NO
Infact Israel has FINISHED all the Hamas grin
IDF is only in Gaza on a summer holiday grin
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by misreal(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
cheesy grin
Krismas:
grin NO
Infact Israel has FINISHED all the Hamas grin
IDF is only in Gaza on a summer holiday grin
we need to arrest Netanyahu for ethnic cleansing
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by allthingsgood: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
misreal:

So if I don’t support israel,who should I support?
Hamas?

How about humanity Over 10000 men, women and children dead for nothing! Hospitals, schools and social facilities decimated for nothing! This is the same manuscript america used in afghanistan , libya and iraq, and after decades of destroying these countries, they just packed up their things overnight and left. Today those countries are war zones.

Israel claim they are chasing hamas. But who created hamas Who created Bin laden Are u still hearing of Al Qaeda today This is nothing but western agenda. The truth is in front of you, but you cant see it because of religious brainwashing from the west. You are trained to swallow their lies and propaganda. The only reason israel is in gaza today is to eliminate Palestine and take oer their land. If you think there is anything like hamas, you are being delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
misreal:
cheesy grin we need to arrest Netanyahu for ethnic cleansing
grin NO
IDF have recovered every single refugee and blown up all the 500sqkm of Hamas tunnels grin
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by smileyoo: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
What of your Gowon?
don't mind them, when it was happening over here , the Arab world was in support of the blockage , infact they helped the government to increase our misery, by rushing down weapons here. not even regarding us as humans to be sympathetic to. for 3yrs we endured total blockades and daily killings without any provocation against the aggressors, unlike this attitude of Hamas terrorists, yet the world hardly listened to our agonies, but only one month of attack against Gaza in retaliation for the mindless killings of Israelis innocent civilians, by Hamas terrorists, the whole world is making deafening noise against Israelis, instead of the aggressors - the Hamas terrorists.
this same policy of segregation of white haired world, was repeated in daffur region of Sudan recently - the world watched, while the the Islamists decimated their helpless victims.
this white haired world don't value the lives of the blacks, in most conflicts involving the black world, yet some religious slaves in black skin will be disturbing us with noise, each time the white haired world have their own share of conflicts.
#blacklivesmatters.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by misreal(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
Krismas:
grin NO
IDF have recovered every single refugee and blown up all the 500sqkm of Hamas tunnels grin
yes oh..Now u r talking grin
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by allthingsgood: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
smileyoo:
don't mind them, when it was happening over here , the Arab world was in support of the blockage , infact they helped the government to increase our misery, by rushing down weapons here. not even regarding us as humans to be sympathetic to. for 3yrs we endured total blockades and daily killings without any provocation against the aggressors, unlike this attitude of Hamas terrorists, yet the world hardly listened to our agonies, but only one month of attack against Gaza in retaliation for the mindless killings of Israelis innocent civilians, by Hamas terrorists, the whole world is making deafening noise against Israelis, instead of the aggressors - the Hamas terrorists.
this same policy of segregation of white haired world, was repeated in daffur region of Sudan recently - the world watched, while the the Islamic supporter of APC decimated their helpless victims.
this white haired world don't value the lives of the blacks, in most conflicts involving the black world, yet some religious slaves in black skin will be disturbing us with noise, each time the white haired world have their own share of conflicts.
#blacklivesmatters.

But here you are supporting the same white haired world. Isnt it ironic People in the same suffering turned against each other to support their oppressor. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by misreal(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
allthingsgood:

How about humanity Over 10000 men, women and children dead for nothing! Hospitals, schools and social facilities decimated for nothing! This is the same manuscript america used in afghanistan , libya and iraq, and after decades of destroying these countries, they just packed up their things overnight and left. Today those countries are war zones.

Israel claim they are chasing hamas. But who created hamas Who created Bin laden Are u still hearing of Al Qaeda today This is nothing but western agenda. The truth is in front of you, but you cant see it because of religious brainwashing from the west. You are trained to swallow their lies and propaganda. The only reason israel is in gaza today is to eliminate Palestine and take oer their land. If you think there is anything like hamas, you are being delusional.
Omo I just tire.
Religious brainwashing?
There is nothing like hamas?
Who created hamas?
Omo I will allow you to live in your own world abeg.
If what you wrote up there is your definition of supporting humanity,I doubt you know the meaning of humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by advocatejare(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
mipeesoft:
...and all their supporters who fail to repent, may they be sent to hell soon Amen🙏
All terrorists and terrorist sympathizers will rot in hell, as well as their leader who boasted that he was made victorious in terror

"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the
widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy),
and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."
Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those
treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them)."
-Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
misreal:

Omo I just tire.
Religious brainwashing?
There is nothing like hamas?
Who created hamas?
Omo I will allow you to live in your own world abeg.
If what you wrote up there is your definition of supporting humanity,I doubt you know the meaning of humanity.

grin Still counting......
60 Tanks
230 military vehicles
3000 IDF personnels
All liquidated by Hamas so far in Gaza grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by misreal(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
Krismas:
grin Still counting......
60 Tanks
230 military vehicles
3000 IDF personnels
All liquidated by Hamas so far in Gaza grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Omo this guy..
But where u dey get this ur info from? grin
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by smileyoo: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
allthingsgood:

But here you are supporting the same white haired world. Isnt it ironic People in the same suffering turned against each other to support their oppressor. Lol.
to me I just hate somebody staying peacefully in his house, in his country minding his own business, only for one hungry looking mosquito like humans to come and dehumanize and kill the person without any provocation.
i hated terrorists either the terrorists are white, black, orange , or yellow, is immaterial to me.
I have been following this Israelis - Palestinians conflicts , for decades and I realized that the Arab world just don't want peace with Israel but total annihilation.
Hamas terrorists organization's main objective is for the total annihilation of the state of Israel, and you want me to support such crazy bunch in this civilized age and time, with my good conscience ?
that's not possible.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by PurestBoy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
x123xlolls:

Whatever it is, the western news agencies are feeding you with LIES.

Gaza was not the first to attack !!!!

Do you have a proof from Eastern news agencies that Israel were first to attack Gaza on October 7?
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Jacksonwar099: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
zinaunreal:
People who support israel are very stupid
If you want to know a stupid person especially a very stupid unlearned Nigerian just ask him do you support israel or palestine. Without due research they will quote the bible for you claiming God gave them the land. Isn't it thesame God who expelled them if you want to go by bible facts?

God can never give you a gift and you end up having so much problem with it.

David kingship
Solomon wisdom
Samson strength ( he did himself )
Abraham, Jacob wealth
Samuel
Daniel
Joseph
You go mention taya

While the whole world is waking up, you're busy rewinding. That's why in the next 100 years this country will be dominated by people who capitalise on your stupidity

If you want to know a very stupid person.
Watch for those who will quote me.

I am a christian and strong advocate for humanity
God bless
bro you are a church goer not a Christian, being a church goer doesn't qualify you to be a Christian. There is differences between the two that's why you don't understand.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by bdon123(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
phorget:

Atomic bomb nah your mate? just one atomic bomb would have cleared the whole Gaza.
Atomic dont hav d power of nuclear.Gaza is very big densely populated.Millions live in Gaza.I was watching some analysis online wen they were analysing d power of each bomb dcombined power of d bombs dropped in gaza to 2 atomic bombs
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by wallarwallar(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=127034615]Not enough, two tankers of fuel a day to more than 2 million population is grossly inadequate

Warmonger netanyahu will be prosecuted at the Hague for war crimes.

Like for Palestine and share for Zionist regime [/quote

Mumu so u don check ur result wetin u see dere
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by SmallmebigGod: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
Krismas:
grin The truth is, if u want peace, u must be prepared to go to war. Hamas had to choice but to attack Israel oct7. And for those calling Israel citizens civilians, probably don’t know, an Israeli is mandated to serve in the military after reaching the age of 18. People Hamas attacked are not civilians, they are veterans, or ex-military retirees. Oct7 message was simple, u can’t live in heaven while u create hellfor others iin ur backyard. Hamas has a right to defend itself

So the attack by Hamas was a defence right? And Israel does not have the right to defend (attack). The message is do not justify evil from any side. Lives of Palestinian and that of Israeli both matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger Coup: All ECOWAS Chiefs Of Defence Staff To Meet In Abuja Today / Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? / Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.