Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision (20441 Views)

Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by erniok(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
Krismas:
grin Do u actually believe many of these horrible lies u posted? eg That d area was once called OTTOMAN EMPIRE? grin I hope u know how vast the Ottoman Empire was! Why didn’t u call the area British Empire? Why British mandate? In addition British mandate of Palestine was the full name of that mandate to ur shame. If there was no Palestine, how den was a mandate for it put in force by the British? It’s so happens that Alexander who usurped the Persians saw the place as Palestine, so too Seleucid after him and also the Romans. The place is Palestine and HAVE NEVER BEEN OWNED BY THE JEWS
Actually, it was judea until 135 BC when emperor hadrian changed it to Syria-Palaestina to spite the jews and possibly sever any attachment to that region.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
God1000:
Not enough, two tankers of fuel a day to more than 2 million population is grossly inadequate

Warmonger netanyahu will be prosecuted at the Hague for war crimes.

Like for Palestine and share for Zionist regime
the Hague is controlled by the West... NATO... So nothing will happen to natanyahu

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Ovacoma: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Krismas:
grin Gaza has been under a lockdown for 16 yrs and IDF and Jewish settlers have killed and jailed Palestinians in the West Bank for years. This year alone, it is estimated that the number of Palestinians held by Israelis is 1000, without trial and on the flimsiest of excuses. So how do u deal with that? Send the oppressors a bouquet of Roses? Hamas got d shock of their lives Oct7 wen they went into Israel to take some hostages and low and behold Israel soldiers choose to kill their own people inorder to kill Hamas fighters. I think the life of the Israeli doesn’t matter. U can see how the government of Israel has been bombing Gaza not minding some of their own people who are hostages in Gaza can be affected. They have no care for lives, why should u?
U are on your own o. Hamas killed over 1000 Israelis and filmed many of them with their cameras, some made calls to their parents telling them how many Jews they have killed. All these lies won't take u anywhere, and this shows that you are not even aware of what happened on October 7 or you have made up your mind to be telling lies.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by mipeesoft(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
Word of GOD for you and those who hate HIS people:
[/b]Lev. 26. [16] I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
advocatejare:

All terrorists and terrorist sympathizers will rot in hell, as well as their leader who boasted that he was made victorious in terror

"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the
widest meanings, and [b]I have been made victorious with terror
(cast in the hearts of the enemy),
and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."
Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those
treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them)."
-Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by zinaunreal(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Achoghim:
Nova city is in Islamabad, Pakistan; and, there's no result for the so-called Ben Shiron canal on Google.

Nova City and the canal is a proposal by the Israeli president. The Pakistani nova City is another one all together. That's why I said leave all this mainstream media. Google Ben Gurion Canal my mistake
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Jeyun: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
Krismas:
grin All u do is listen to fake news of Israeli puppeteer media outlet. And even one of them BBC is rebuking Israel FOR LYING grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZPOoF4f_p4?si=HCuPg4DjnjGscMzT
Now if you want Gaza war updates as e hot, listen to the no-nonsense Al-Quassam brigade spokesman Abu Obaida grin
No BS no fake media window dressing. Even with live videos to show how terrified IDF is in Gaza, screaming and running from Hamas while Mumu on NL think Israel is giving them wotowoto grin
U can google the Israeli journalist in detention for claiming he saw thousands body bags of dead Israeli soldiers brought in from Gaza. Now, Abu Obaida even say, Israel does not even remove their corpses from battlefield anymore. They just there rotting away
yes oh, no wonder Israel is begging for immediate cease fire and have been posting die women and children in the camera to seek international sympathy. No wonder Israel has lost control of northern Gaza. Chai propaganda no go kill this mumu

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ovacoma:

U are on your own o. Hamas killed over 1000 Israelis and filmed many of them with their cameras, some made calls to their parents telling them how many Jews they have killed. All these lies won't take u anywhere, and this shows that you are not even aware of what happened on October 7 or you have made up your mind to be telling lies.
grin Mumu. Listen to interview from survivor from Kibbutz Beri. Then have sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HugMS0k0kB4?si=xizRuaw_v-CDxqo4
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Jeyun: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Krismas:
grin The truth is, if u want peace, u must be prepared to go to war. Hamas had to choice but to attack Israel oct7. And for those calling Israel citizens civilians, probably don’t know, an Israeli is mandated to serve in the military after reaching the age of 18. People Hamas attacked are not civilians, they are veterans, or ex-military retirees. Oct7 message was simple, u can’t live in heaven while u create hellfor others iin ur backyard. Hamas has a right to defend itself
ooh I see they are really defending from their tkids schools and hospital . They should defend very well oo no body should shout genocide oo
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeyun:
yes oh, no wonder Israel is begging for immediate cease fire and have been posting die women and children in the camera to seek international sympathy. No wonder Israel has lost control of northern Gaza. Chai propaganda no go kill this mumu
grin For ur mind na! All of that u saying about ceasefire, international support is another level of the war. It’s called the war of hearts and minds. Israel is far behind on dat level. 9 countries have severed ties with Israel, EU is on the brink of recognizing Palestinian as a sovereign entity, Belgium has called for the arrest of Natanyahu for genocide, Australia too, France has called the military operation disproportionate, BRICS has placed sanctions on Israel and in January 1, 8more nations will join meaning 8 more will be sanctioning the state of Israel and so on. My cousin once told me, no matter how much u beat up a guy in a fight, always be the one crying and asking for help grin It’s now I understand. Don’t mistake a clear war tact for weakness.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Thanks
Jeyun:
ooh I see they are really defending from their tkids schools and hospital . They should defend very well oo no body should shout genocide oo
grin So u believe all the lies dat Hamas tunnels is under Ahil hospital sprouted by the IDF of Israel? Mumu
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
erniok:

Actually, it was judea until 135 BC when emperor hadrian changed it to Syria-Palaestina to spite the jews and possibly sever any attachment to that region.
grin Emperor Hadrian was only naming the place properly 135BC. U history perspective is very rigged grin

The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people, who are generally identified with the Philistines,[2] or their land Philistia, starting from circa 1150 BCE during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The first known mention is at the Medinet Habu temple which refers to the Peleset among those who fought against Egypt during Ramesses III's reign,[3] and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. The Assyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu," beginning with Adad-nirari III in the Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BCE through to an Esarhaddon treaty more than a century later.[4][5] Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.[6]

The term "Palestine" first appeared in the 5th century BCE when the ancient Greek historian Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê" between Phoenicia and Egypt in The Histories.[7] Herodotus provides the first historical reference clearly denoting a wider region than biblical Philistia, as he applied the term to both the coastal and the inland regions such as the Judean Mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.[8][9][10][11] Later Greek writers such as Aristotle, Polemon and Pausanias also used the word, which was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder, Dio Chrysostom, Statius, Plutarch as well as Roman Judean writers Philo of Alexandria and Josephus.[12] There is not currently evidence of the name on any Hellenistic coin or inscription.[13]

In the early 2nd century CE, the term "Syria Palaestina"[a] (literally, "Palestinian Syria"[14][15]) was given to a Roman province incorporating Judaea and other territories, either before or after the suppression of the Bar Kokhba revolt in 135.[16][17][18][19] In around the year 390, during the Byzantine period, the imperial province of Syria Palaestina was then reorganized into Palaestina Prima, Palaestina Secunda[20] and Palaestina Salutaris.[20] Following the Muslim conquest, place names that were in use by the Byzantine administration generally continued to be used in Arabic,[4][21] and the Jund Filastin became one of the military districts within the Umayyad and Abbasid province of Bilad al-Sham.[22]

The use of the name "Palestine" became common in Early Modern English,[23] was used in English and Arabic during the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem. The term was used widely as a self-identification by Palestinians from the start of the 20th century onwards.[24] In the 20th century the name was used by the British to refer to "Mandatory Palestine," a territory from the former Ottoman Empire which had been divided in the Sykes–Picot Agreement and secured by Britain via the Mandate for Palestine obtained from the League of Nations.[25] Starting from 2013, the term was officially used in the eponymous "State of Palestine."[26] Both incorporated geographic regions from the land commonly known as Palestine, into a new state whose territory was named Palestine.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
SmallmebigGod:

Case closed.. you "think the life of Israeli doesn't matter" I hope that you can xray the statement yourself.
grin Feel free to misquote me grin If your own government can shoot u and bomb u, maybe ur life don’t matter to them. Dats my argument. But the Zionists have referred to the Palestinians severally as ANIMALS, as being inferior humans. So same to dem. Wots special about dem?
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Melagros(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
misreal:

Who will prosecute him?
The sharia court in Kano abi?
Gaza has not yet been destroyed you are complaining,wait till Gaza is destroyed before you cry
And this guy (God1000) claims to be from Benue but I don't know why he is always sympathetic to terrorists

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Melagros(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
richeeyo:

Go and join your Hamas brothers and leave us alone on Nairaland
The guy usually claimed to be from Benue but I don't know why he is so sympathetic to terrorists
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by erniok(m): 1:23am On Nov 19, 2023
Krismas:
grin Emperor Hadrian was only naming the place properly 135BC. U history perspective is very rigged grin

The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people, who are generally identified with the Philistines,[2] or their land Philistia, starting from circa 1150 BCE during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The first known mention is at the Medinet Habu temple which refers to the Peleset among those who fought against Egypt during Ramesses III's reign,[3] and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. The Assyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu," beginning with Adad-nirari III in the Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BCE through to an Esarhaddon treaty more than a century later.[4][5] Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.[6]

The term "Palestine" first appeared in the 5th century BCE when the ancient Greek historian Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê" between Phoenicia and Egypt in The Histories.[7] Herodotus provides the first historical reference clearly denoting a wider region than biblical Philistia, as he applied the term to both the coastal and the inland regions such as the Judean Mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.[8][9][10][11] Later Greek writers such as Aristotle, Polemon and Pausanias also used the word, which was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder, Dio Chrysostom, Statius, Plutarch as well as Roman Judean writers Philo of Alexandria and Josephus.[12] There is not currently evidence of the name on any Hellenistic coin or inscription.[13]

In the early 2nd century CE, the term "Syria Palaestina"[a] (literally, "Palestinian Syria"[14][15]) was given to a Roman province incorporating Judaea and other territories, either before or after the suppression of the Bar Kokhba revolt in 135.[16][17][18][19] In around the year 390, during the Byzantine period, the imperial province of Syria Palaestina was then reorganized into Palaestina Prima, Palaestina Secunda[20] and Palaestina Salutaris.[20] Following the Muslim conquest, place names that were in use by the Byzantine administration generally continued to be used in Arabic,[4][21] and the Jund Filastin became one of the military districts within the Umayyad and Abbasid province of Bilad al-Sham.[22]

The use of the name "Palestine" became common in Early Modern English,[23] was used in English and Arabic during the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem. The term was used widely as a self-identification by Palestinians from the start of the 20th century onwards.[24] In the 20th century the name was used by the British to refer to "Mandatory Palestine," a territory from the former Ottoman Empire which had been divided in the Sykes–Picot Agreement and secured by Britain via the Mandate for Palestine obtained from the League of Nations.[25] Starting from 2013, the term was officially used in the eponymous "State of Palestine."[26] Both incorporated geographic regions from the land commonly known as Palestine, into a new state whose territory was named Palestine.

Apologies, it was 135AD not BC. I'm not talking bout what people called the area. I'm talking about its official tittle. Pontius Pilate was the Roman governor of the province of Judea. The incident of 135AD was an official name change to spite the jews. Roman documents earlier that 135AD identified that region as Judea.

Read the bolded. This is similar to calling a place Biafra in SE. Would you say that the place was named biafra in 1966 because it was called so by some people up till today?
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Difrent: 1:53am On Nov 19, 2023
richeeyo:

Go and join your Hamas brothers and leave us alone on Nairaland

Mumu
When are you going to join your Ukrainian brothers at least they are Christians and being Terrorized by another Christian county.

Big Mumu

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Difrent: 1:59am On Nov 19, 2023
Jeyun:

So what manner of Israel has a right to defend is killing over 4k children.

They planned to do this is why they rushed to claim has killed 40 babies in Israel....only that nobody saw any 40 dead babies....it was planned so they can justify killing of Palestinian children.
The danger of all those supporting Israel is that what gazan are going through is what Ukrainians are going through....the world just chose to act differently
Like someone noted up....there are no Israeli civilians.....all the people Hamas killed had millitary training

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Dybala11(m): 2:25am On Nov 19, 2023
x123xlolls:

Insha Allah... GAZA will rule one day one time.

100yrs back there was nothing like israel on the world MAP.

But today they are here killing Muslims in the name of land grabbing.

I tell you, those of you christians supporting this Devil animals israel, one dey they will come for your head.

Thats why a christian, Hitler, killed 3/4 of them.

Bookmark this!!!! cool cool cool

Increase your volume, it's true!!!

Exactly

InshaAllah. One day one time....

What ever it is, Palestine will win one day one time...

for sure....

Adolf Hitler 2 >>>> karma....

Sir, with due respect, this war as you are trying to point out is not about religion, its about humanity, any human with a working brain will never SUPPORT israel.

But christians are busy hailing them for nothing.

I don't know why!!!
Why are you contradicting yourself, you said that it's Muslims they are targeting and killing, while you also started later that it's not a religious war. Which one of your fallacies should we face laidis?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by AFONJACOW(m): 2:54am On Nov 19, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

What is your gain so far from the war of international robbery of PALESTINIAN'S oil and gas wealth under the guise of fighting Hamas? Try to submit your CV on NL for uploading to OIL AND GAS companies of Israel that will be exploring oil and gas from stolen land of PALESTINE.
who inhabit the land before Sallah Aladdin museelsem jihadist came and sack Jerusalem.. Jerusalem is called city of David, is David Palestinian ? Is Abraham Palestinian Is Palestine mention in Ur Koran Keep fooling urself, u met just modern day Jewish people, they has the highest Modern jihadist blood flowing in them, half Judaism Christianity and islamic anything u want they will give it to you without minding.. abi Saudi don give go ahead to stop the war in Gaza, move Ur untrained Nigeria soidiers let's them serve as training shield
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by gaskiyamagana: 2:56am On Nov 19, 2023
yinkeys:

Lol Hamas fit attack one day shoot everyone
Better to stay away from that region of the Middle East that has too much blood in their sands
Dumb! This is your CV to gain employment from Israel companies for your support in Nairaland?
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by gaskiyamagana: 3:10am On Nov 19, 2023
AFONJACOW:
who inhabit the land before Sallah Aladdin museelsem jihadist came and sack Jerusalem.. Jerusalem is called city of David, is David Palestinian ? Is Abraham Palestinian Is Palestine mention in Ur Koran Keep fooling urself, u met just modern day Jewish people, they has the highest Modern jihadist blood flowing in them, half Judaism Christianity and islamic anything u want they will give it to you without minding.. abi Saudi don give go ahead to stop the war in Gaza, move Ur untrained Nigeria soidiers let's them serve as training shield
Dumb response. This is your CV to gain employment from the Israel companies for your support in Nairaland?
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by gaskiyamagana: 3:19am On Nov 19, 2023
COOL10:

Shut the fvvck up you deluded terrorist and stop crying in my mentions cheesy. Israel is currently dealing with your Hamas brothers, left right and center and will continue to do so until they're satisfied. 😆

If you're too pained by that, then feel free to take the next available flight to Gaza so that you can at least join your blood thirsty colleagues to hide in tunnels like the scared little rats that they are, only to end up getting slaughtered like the animals y'all will forever be 😆.
I will do that as long as you can submit your CV Nairaland, to be uploaded to gain employment from Israel companies that will be exploring oil and gas wealth of PALESTINIAN that you and your Ali Baba of Middle East are after under the guise of fighting Hamas.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Drsmartphilips: 3:44am On Nov 19, 2023
cjudy:

Firstly, I’m not Igbo
Secondly I’m resting already because my Israel is Giving you Yeroba Muslim sleepless night
stop denying your heritage baby killer
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by zinaunreal(m): 5:00am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
so we should stay away from CNN,BBC and others and listen to what exactly??
How una dey reason sef?
We should stay away from a bonafied news agency to start listening to people whose source of information we don't know.
It means a random person,can just post anything on Twitter and TikTok,you believe it hook line and sinker just because it sounds good.
Maybe you were born in the early 2000s, so let me advice you.
Take whatever news you read on social media with a pinch of salt,whether it suits your narrative or not.
CNN and the rest may not be a saint,but believe me they are better off than those things you see on social media.
If you don't learn it now,you will surely learn it later.
Peace

Even if I don't reach a backward old fashioned thinker like you, hundreds of people got the message. Your opinion is irrelevant
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by allthingsgood: 5:24am On Nov 19, 2023
erniok:

So if there was no Oct 7th, israel would have still attacked yes?

Israel has been attacking unprovoked for decades. It’s Israel that pushed all the Palestinians into the tiny space called Gaza. Israel randomly cuts off electricity and food, just for no reason.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 5:38am On Nov 19, 2023
erniok:

Apologies, it was 135AD not BC. I'm not talking bout what people called the area. I'm talking about its official tittle. Pontius Pilate was the Roman governor of the province of Judea. The incident of 135AD was an official name change to spite the jews. Roman documents earlier that 135AD identified that region as Judea.

Read the bolded. This is similar to calling a place Biafra in SE. Would you say that the place was named biafra in 1966 because it was called so by some people up till today?
grin Indeed there was a feature called the BIGHT OF BIAFRA in the SE b4 1966. This is exactly the point of Palestine in the Middle East. In the Bible u quoting, check Genesis 26:1-6

Genesis 26:1 AND THERE was a famine in the land, other than the former famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went to Gerar, to Abimelech king of the Philistines.
Genesis 26:2 And the Lord appeared to him and said, Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I will tell you.
Genesis 26:3 Dwell temporarily in this land, and I will be with you and will favor you with blessings; for to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father.
Genesis 26:4 And I will make your descendants to multiply as the stars of the heavens, and will give to your posterity all these lands (kingdoms); and by your Offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, or by Him bless themselves, [Gen. 22:18; Acts 3:25, 26; Gal. 3:16.]
Genesis 26:5 For Abraham listened to and obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commands, My statutes, and My laws.
Genesis 26:6 So Isaac stayed in Gerar.

In verse one Isaac met Abimelek the king of philistines in Gerar (West Bank) Infact in chapter 20 of Genesis, Abraham himself was the first to encounter this king. There was nothing like Judaea then, which really is today West Bank. In every single record u care to check it was Palestinian land from the Jordan river to the sea. European powers created Judaea under the Maccabees the Hismons and till date, Israel is a European creation in the Middle East
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2023
AFONJACOW:
grin Mumu! LOL u go explain explain taya grin
Even Bible, u no know! This man.
Jerusalem was the city of Jebus b4. Na Jebusites get the place Mumu grin
Infact Bible even record am 2Samuel 5:6, the moment David stole the place from the Palestinians grin grin

2 Samuel 5:6 And the king and his men went to Jerusalem against the Jebusites, the inhabitants of the land, who said to David, You shall not enter here, for the blind and the lame will prevent you; they thought, David cannot come in here.
2 Samuel 5:7 Nevertheless, David took the stronghold of Zion, that is, the City of David.
2 Samuel 5:8 David said on that day, Whoever smites the Jebusites, let him get up through the water shaft and smite the lame and the blind who are detested by David's soul. So they say, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house.
2 Samuel 5:9 So David dwelt in the stronghold and called it the City of David. And he built round about from the Millo and inward.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by cjudy(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
stop denying your heritage baby killer
Mumu you think everyone that call you Yeroba Muslim or terrorist is Igbo.

Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by imagemecorporat: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by advocatejare(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2023
mipeesoft:
Word of GOD for you and those who hate HIS people:
Lev. 26. [16] I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
Hear what the world number one terrorist said, no wonder all terrorists have him as a role model

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the
widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy),
and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."
Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those
treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them)."
-Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Skeduw20(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
2 tankers? But who attacked first?

When your enemy becomes a bit merciful. What life would be if man was God Almighty.
Are u talking about who attacked first?
Can anyone take over ur land and peace for 75years without u fighting back? firstly, I want to remind u that this isnt a religious war or fight it is ethnic cleansing.
Did u think OCCUPATION is a good Idea? I and where in the whole world the u c occupation being practiced apart from palestine by the Isreal.

Let us think we'll and understand situations before judging.
I knw u are taking it to b a religious fight but u are wrong. Isreal belong to the Jewish people. NOTE
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by immortalcrown(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2023
Skeduw20:

Are u talking about who attacked first?
Can anyone take over ur land and peace for 75years without u fighting back? firstly, I want to remind u that this isnt a religious war or fight it is ethnic cleansing.
Did u think OCCUPATION is a good Idea? I and where in the whole world the u c occupation being practiced apart from palestine by the Isreal.

Let us think we'll and understand situations before judging.
I knw u are taking it to b a religious fight but u are wrong. Isreal belong to the Jewish people. NOTE
First of all, will you say this in the case of Biafra vs Nigeria, even as Nigeria is the one that attacks Biafra first?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan / Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow / Couple Jump-Off Bridge In China In Suicide Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.