Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision (20438 Views)

Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Skeduw20(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2023
blaquemyc:
I swear Hamas wouldn't have been this generous if it was the other way round.

By religion who owned isreal
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by mipeesoft(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2023
The word of GOD that never fails, HALLELUJAH!!!
Exo. 23:27 I will send mmy terror before you and will throw into nconfusion all the people against whom you shall come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you. 7 You shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
advocatejare:

Hear what the world number one terrorist said, no wonder all terrorists have him as a role model

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the
widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy),
and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."
Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those
treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them)."
-Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by advocatejare(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2023
mipeesoft:
The word of GOD that never fails, HALLELUJAH!!!
Exo. 23:27 I will send mmy terror before you and will throw into nconfusion all the people against whom you shall come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you. 7 You shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
Sahih Muslim 523 b
Abu Huraira reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: I have been commissioned with words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): and while I was asleep I was brought the keys of the treasures of the earth which were placed in my hand. And Abfi Huraira added: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) has left (for his heavenly home) and you are now busy in getting them.

Quran 3:151
We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.”
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by advocatejare(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2023
x123xlolls:

Insha Allah... GAZA will rule one day one time.

100yrs back there was nothing like israel on the world MAP.

But today they are here killing Muslims in the name of land grabbing.

I tell you, those of you christians supporting this Devil animals israel, one dey they will come for your head.

Thats why a christian, Hitler, killed 3/4 of them.

Bookmark this!!!! cool cool cool

Increase your volume, it's true!!!

Exactly

InshaAllah. One day one time....

What ever it is, Palestine will win one day one time...

for sure....

Adolf Hitler 2 >>>> karma....

Sir, with due respect, this war as you are trying to point out is not about religion, its about humanity, any human with a working brain will never SUPPORT israel.

But christians are busy hailing them for nothing.

I don't know why!!!
Liar for Allah, how can you lie that Land is mentioned only 13times in the Quran when land is mentioned more than 50 times in the Quran:

2 times in Baqara verses 205 and 273
3 times in Imran 14,156 and 196
2 times in An-Nisaa 97,101
7 times in Al-Maaida 21, 26, 32, 33, 64, 96, 106
3 times in An’aam 59, 63, 97
8 times in A’Raaf 57, 58, 73, 74, 110, 127, 129, 137
2 times in AnFaal 26, 67
3 times in Yunus 14, 22, 83
5 times in Yusuf 21, 55, 56, 73, 80
6 times in Al-Israa 67, 68,70, 76, 103, 104
4 times in Al-anbiyaa 44, 71, 81,105
5 times in Ghafir 4, 21, 26, 29, 82
And so on

Go and do research and stop lying
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by erniok(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2023
allthingsgood:

Israel has been attacking unprovoked for decades. It’s Israel that pushed all the Palestinians into the tiny space called Gaza. Israel randomly cuts off electricity and food, just for no reason.

The reason I asked that question was because of this quote from you: The only reason israel is in gaza today is to eliminate Palestine and take over their land.

They've been on these cat and mouse game for years but with that attack, it became a declaration of war.

Israel hasn't been attacking unprovoked. Agreed, they set up a form a apartheid system for the Palestinians who is anti-humanity in my opinion but the Palestinians have always been the ones provoking the Israelis and I believe it was because of a system that is dehumanizing.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by erniok(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
Krismas:
grin Indeed there was a feature called the BIGHT OF BIAFRA in the SE b4 1966. This is exactly the point of Palestine in the Middle East. In the Bible u quoting, check Genesis 26:1-6

Genesis 26:1 AND THERE was a famine in the land, other than the former famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went to Gerar, to Abimelech king of the Philistines.
Genesis 26:2 And the Lord appeared to him and said, Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I will tell you.
Genesis 26:3 Dwell temporarily in this land, and I will be with you and will favor you with blessings; for to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father.
Genesis 26:4 And I will make your descendants to multiply as the stars of the heavens, and will give to your posterity all these lands (kingdoms); and by your Offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, or by Him bless themselves, [Gen. 22:18; Acts 3:25, 26; Gal. 3:16.]
Genesis 26:5 For Abraham listened to and obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commands, My statutes, and My laws.
Genesis 26:6 So Isaac stayed in Gerar.

In verse one Isaac met Abimelek the king of philistines in Gerar (West Bank) Infact in chapter 20 of Genesis, Abraham himself was the first to encounter this king. There was nothing like Judaea then, which really is today West Bank. In every single record u care to check it was Palestinian land from the Jordan river to the sea. European powers created Judaea under the Maccabees the Hismons and till date, Israel is a European creation in the Middle East

That bight of biafra was not the present SE and I hope you know this.

Secondly, no where in my post did I quote the bible and I hope you are not mistaking me for someone else.

On scriptural ground, the land israel occupies was the land of the canaanites and not that of the philistines. In fact, during the peak of the kingdom of israel in the days of king solomon, there was still the kingdom of philistines and no one complained.

Again actually, it was not the Europeans that started Judea (a corruption of judah). It was Cyrus the great. Not only did he do it for the jews but for other nationals in Babylon when he conquered it. The Greeks that conquered persians just took over governing the land so also did the Roman's.

Again, I pointed out the Roman record that identifies the region as Judea and pointed out the emperor that brought the term Syria-palestia and why he did it. It's all in history so the place has not being Palestine all through the ancient times.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by mipeesoft(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2023
GOD Himself says:
Deuteronomy 32:25
The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling [also] with the man of gray hairs.
advocatejare:

Sahih Muslim 523 b
Abu Huraira reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: I have been commissioned with words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): and while I was asleep I was brought the keys of the treasures of the earth which were placed in my hand. And Abfi Huraira added: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) has left (for his heavenly home) and you are now busy in getting them.

Quran 3:151
We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.”
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by advocatejare(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
mipeesoft:
GOD Himself says:
Deuteronomy 32:25
The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling [also] with the man of gray hairs.
You want to know who the terrorists Boko Haram, Isis etc are obeying when they terrorize and behead people? It’s Allah the god of terror

“[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
-Quran 8:12
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by mipeesoft(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
This your allah of terror hasn't not been fair to you and not talk about humanity.
advocatejare:

You want to know who the terrorists Boko Haram, Isis etc are obeying when they terrorize and behead people? It’s Allah the god of terror

“[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
-Quran 8:12

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
erniok:

That bight of biafra was not the present SE and I hope you know this.

Secondly, no where in my post did I quote the bible and I hope you are not mistaking me for someone else.

On scriptural ground, the land israel occupies was the land of the canaanites and not that of the philistines. In fact, during the peak of the kingdom of israel in the days of king solomon, there was still the kingdom of philistines and no one complained.

Again actually, it was not the Europeans that started Judea (a corruption of judah). It was Cyrus the great. Not only did he do it for the jews but for other nationals in Babylon when he conquered it. The Greeks that conquered persians just took over governing the land so also did the Roman's.

Again, I pointed out the Roman record that identifies the region as Judea and pointed out the emperor that brought the term Syria-palestia and why he did it. It's all in history so the place has not being Palestine all through the ancient times.

I truly believe I need to include a 9th century map of the area in question at this stage of the debate.

1. ON SCRIPTURAL GROUND
The land Israel occupied was never only dat of the Canaanites. They occupied those of the philistines as well. And thruout the reign of David, there were endless wars with philistines.
The entire 9th century Judaea was Philistine land. Places like Jerusalem, Hebron, Beersheba, Lachish, were all philistine. U can google this to verify.

2. THE EUROPEANS
Keep in mind that ISRAEL was broken into two by the 9th century into Israel and Judah. How can you call the entire region Judaea therefore? Cyrus who was half Jew being the child of Esther and Xerxes, was sympathetic to Jewish rebuilt of the walls of Jerusalem and Temple refurbishment. But that is not when the kingdom of Judaea really kicked off. It was the Greeks, precisely Alexander the Great, that gave a nod to the idea and the kingdom of Judaea was official under the Seleucids as the Hasmonean dynasty.
So too did the Roman senate crown Herod the great as king of Judaea after 2yrs of his lobbying for it. No surprise Romans had Judaea on their maps. However the place, from river to sea has always being Palestine thru all ancient times far back 5th century 600yrs b4 Hadrian revived the name to Roman prominence for wotever reason.

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by advocatejare(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
mipeesoft:
This your allah of terror hasn't not been fair to you and not talk about humanity.
Your grammar is not comprehensible
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by erniok(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Krismas:
I truly believe I need to include a 9th century map of the area in question at this stage of the debate.

1. ON SCRIPTURAL GROUND
The land Israel occupied was never only dat of the Canaanites. They occupied those of the philistines as well. And thruout the reign of David, there were endless wars with philistines.
The entire 9th century Judaea was Philistine land. Places like Jerusalem, Hebron, Beersheba, Lachish, were all philistine. U can google this to verify.

2. THE EUROPEANS
Keep in mind that ISRAEL was broken into two by the 9th century into Israel and Judah. How can you call the entire region Judaea therefore? Cyrus who was half Jew being the child of Esther and Xerxes, was sympathetic to Jewish rebuilt of the walls of Jerusalem and Temple refurbishment. But that is not when the kingdom of Judaea really kicked off. It was the Greeks, precisely Alexander the Great, that gave a nod to the idea and the kingdom of Judaea was official under the Seleucids as the Hasmonean dynasty.
So too did the Roman senate crown Herod the great as king of Judaea after 2yrs of his lobbying for it. No surprise Romans had Judaea on their maps. However the place, from river to sea has always being Palestine thru all ancient times far back 5th century 600yrs b4 Hadrian revived the name to Roman prominence for wotever reason.

I'm not good at map reading and can only interpret it howbeit crudely if my life is at stake. I know about its borders from a book: Jewish war by josephus and that was during the Roman empire.

On the issue of war between israel and philistine. It was more of a power struggle. 2 sam11:1 shows how they behave around that period. More like the cold war of USA and USSR that had nothing to do with land.

Jerusalem was.never a philistine land. It originally belonged to the jubusites who were more of canaanites. The city was jebus before David took it it a battle and renamed it Jerusalem. It has never belonged to the philistines.

Please don't tell me you believe that crap about cyrus being the son of esther. It has no historical nor scriptural backing. It's just what it is, old wives tale.
Moreover, the jews were not the only beneficiary of cyrus kindness. History showed he did same for so many other nationals whom the kings of Babylon deported to Babylon.

Like I state and this is supported by history, the name was changed to Syria Palaestina by emperor Hadrian. This was after the jews lost the 3rd Jewish-Roman war. The jews were expelled, judea leveled to the ground and the name changed. It was done for 2 known reasons: 1. To spite the jews by naming it after 2 of their known enemies: Syria and philistines. 2. The break their heritage claim to that land which is part of what is playing out today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by VULCAN(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
Israel supplies power and fuel to Gaza despite it being "FREE" since 2005 when Israel closed down it's settlements and moved it's citizens out of Gaza.

A failed city.

Reminds me of some states in Nigeria that can't survive for 2 months if Fed Govt withholds the monthly cash fix.

Why should Hamas rely on Israel to dash them fuel when Egypt, their neighbour amd fellow Muslim country is there??

What of Saudi, can't they send fuel to Gaza?

The entire Arab world except for Iran and Qatar don't send Gaza.

What a shame

God1000:
Not enough, two tankers of fuel a day to more than 2 million population is grossly inadequate

Warmonger netanyahu will be prosecuted at the Hague for war crimes.

Like for Palestine and share for Zionist regime
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by allthingsgood: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
erniok:

The reason I asked that question was because of this quote from you: The only reason israel is in gaza today is to eliminate Palestine and take over their land.

They've been on these cat and mouse game for years but with that attack, it became a declaration of war.

Israel hasn't been attacking unprovoked. Agreed, they set up a form a apartheid system for the Palestinians who is anti-humanity in my opinion but the Palestinians have always been the ones provoking the Israelis and I believe it was because of a system that is dehumanizing.

How can you agree that israel is commiting apartheid but then say palestine is the one provoking them Like someone invades your land, slaughters your people, destroys your economy and push the rest to one tiny corner of the State, and when the Palestinians protest you say Palestine is provoking Israel As in what are they supposed to do? Sit down and wait to be eliminated

You do realise that exactly the same thing happened in South Africa. Mandela was once declared a terrorist by America for fighting the white supremacists in South Africa. Thousands of people died before South Africa was finally liberated. Today the same America is hailing Mandela as the greatest humanist to ever live. Go and read your history books, you will see the truth.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by erniok(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
allthingsgood:

How can you agree that israel is commiting apartheid but then say palestine is the one provoking them Like someone invades your land, slaughters your people, destroys your economy and push the rest to one tiny corner of the State, and when the Palestinians protest you say Palestine is provoking Israel As in what are they supposed to do? Sit down and wait to be eliminated

You do realise that exactly the same thing happened in South Africa. Mandela was once declared a terrorist by America for fighting the white supremacists in South Africa. Thousands of people died before South Africa was finally liberated. Today the same America is hailing Mandela as the greatest humanist to ever live. Go and read your history books, you will see the truth.

The issue of real owners of the land has been debatable so it will be totally wrong to say israel has no stake on the land. However, the provocative was egged on by the Palestinian belief that they need to totally eradicate the jews from that land coupled with the way they've been treated.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by allthingsgood: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
erniok:

The issue of real owners of the land has been debatable so it will be totally wrong to say israel has no stake on the land. However, the provocative was egged on by the Palestinian belief that they need to totally eradicate the jews from that land coupled with the way they've been treated.

How does this your conclusion make sense. Israel is the one killing the palestinians and pushed all of them to a tiny corner. Palestine is incapable of challenging israel let alone eliminate jews. Israel is the agressor, not Palestine. I mean this much is obvious to the blind!
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Krismas(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
erniok:

I'm not good at map reading and can only interpret it howbeit crudely if my life is at stake. I know about its borders from a book: Jewish war by josephus and that was during the Roman empire.

On the issue of war between israel and philistine. It was more of a power struggle. 2 sam11:1 shows how they behave around that period. More like the cold war of USA and USSR that had nothing to do with land.

Jerusalem was.never a philistine land. It originally belonged to the jubusites who were more of canaanites. The city was jebus before David took it it a battle and renamed it Jerusalem. It has never belonged to the philistines.

Please don't tell me you believe that crap about cyrus being the son of esther. It has no historical nor scriptural backing. It's just what it is, old wives tale.
Moreover, the jews were not the only beneficiary of cyrus kindness. History showed he did same for so many other nationals whom the kings of Babylon deported to Babylon.

Like I state and this is supported by history, the name was changed to Syria Palaestina by emperor Hadrian. This was after the jews lost the 3rd Jewish-Roman war. The jews were expelled, judea leveled to the ground and the name changed. It was done for 2 known reasons: 1. To spite the jews by naming it after 2 of their known enemies: Syria and philistines. 2. The break their heritage claim to that land which is part of what is playing out today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt

I believe it is intellectual fraud to INSIST Emperor Hadrian invented the name SyriaPalestina for Judaea out of thin air with no recourse to historical context of the area. The area has been known as Palestine since the 5th century long before Judaea was even conceptualized. I think Hadrian called Judaea Syria-Palestine cos the Northern tribes of Israel was already assimilated by Syria. And Judaea was the Palestinian half. There is enough resources to show Palestine precede Judaea as the name for the region. And it’s no mistake that Empire after Empire that ruled the place after the Romans left didn’t adjust that fact. You can checkout the work of Spencer McDaniels this.
https://talesoftimesforgotten.com/
Very comprehensive.
JUST GOOGLE TALES OF TIMES FORGOTTEN

Wot I believe on Cyrus half Jewishness is not as important as the fact that the Jews believe this themselves.
Equally I think i have showed you Genesis 26:1 Where Isaac met Abimelek in Gerar and was described as king of the philistines. It’s enough for me that Gerar is a ciry in West Bank.
Ofcourse pro-Israeli sentiments will reject any suggestion that the 9th century Judaea was Palestine. But notice the UN has rejected Jerusalem as capital of Israel and accepted east Jerusalem as capital of the Palestinian state. Is the UN mistaken? How about the fact that only America and four other countries recognize Jerusalem as capital of Israel? And those countries don’t include France or Britain?
I think the world knows where the truth lies
Thanks and bye
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by erniok(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
allthingsgood:

How does this your conclusion make sense. Israel is the one killing the palestinians and pushed all of them to a tiny corner. Palestine is incapable of challenging israel let alone eliminate jews. Israel is the agressor, not Palestine. I mean this much is obvious to the blind!
Did you just say Palestine were incapable of challenging Israel and they carried out an attack knowing that? Or is this your own opinion?

My conclusion are these:
1. Israel did wrong by pushing Palestinians out of the original partition assigned to them.
2. Palestinians should have resorted to political resolution using other Arab states instead of armed struggle. The armed struggle has escalated things so badly. The armed struggle has always being because they want total eradication of israel which is not working.
3. When Palestinian got Gaza back, they should have resorted to tech. driven development while sourcing for aids from Arab states.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by mipeesoft(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
That means your allah doesn't understand grammar grin
advocatejare:

Your grammar is not comprehensible
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by erniok(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Krismas:
I believe it is intellectual fraud to INSIST Emperor Hadrian invented the name SyriaPalestina for Judaea out of thin air with no recourse to historical context of the area. The area has been known as Palestine since the 5th century long before Judaea was even conceptualized. I think Hadrian called Judaea Syria-Palestine cos the Northern tribes of Israel was already assimilated by Syria. And Judaea was the Palestinian half. There is enough resources to show Palestine precede Judaea as the name for the region. And it’s no mistake that Empire after Empire that ruled the place after the Romans left didn’t adjust that fact. You can checkout the work of Spencer McDaniels this.
https://talesoftimesforgotten.com/
Very comprehensive.
JUST GOOGLE TALES OF TIMES FORGOTTEN

Wot I believe on Cyrus half Jewishness is not as important as the fact that the Jews believe this themselves.
Equally I think i have showed you Genesis 26:1 Where Isaac met Abimelek in Gerar and was described as king of the philistines. It’s enough for me that Gerar is a ciry in West Bank.
Ofcourse pro-Israeli sentiments will reject any suggestion that the 9th century Judaea was Palestine. But notice the UN has rejected Jerusalem as capital of Israel and accepted east Jerusalem as capital of the Palestinian state. Is the UN mistaken? How about the fact that only America and four other countries recognize Jerusalem as capital of Israel? And those countries don’t include France or Britain?
I think the world knows where the truth lies
Thanks and bye

Really? UN recognized east Jerusalem as capital of israel instead of a separated body they've advocating for? Wow!!!
Thanks and bye too. Will read up the link over the week. Enjoy your week.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Drsmartphilips: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
cjudy:

Mumu you think everyone that call you Yeroba Muslim or terrorist is Igbo.

Ewu Gambia
christian child killer, how many blood you don suck oloriburuku
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by cjudy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
christian child killer, how many blood you don suck oloriburuku
We don’t suck blood. We are not Yeroba Muslim that depends on Allah Akbar Booooooooooooom and Skull Mining

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Drsmartphilips: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
cjudy:

We don’t suck blood. We are not Yeroba Muslim that depends on Allah Akbar Booooooooooooom and Skull Mining
baby factory product and baby killers, you come join drugs, you igbos are doomed, baby killers
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by cjudy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
baby factory product and baby killers, you come join drugs, you igbos are doomed, baby killers
Sorry I’m not Igbo thank you.

Skull Miners, Terrorist, Blood Suckers, Allah Akbar Kbooooooooooooom

1 Like

Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Tycyborg(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
x123xlolls:

Insha Allah... GAZA will rule one day one time.

100yrs back there was nothing like israel on the world MAP.

But today they are here killing Muslims in the name of land grabbing.

I tell you, those of you christians supporting this Devil animals israel, one dey they will come for your head.

Thats why a christian, Hitler, killed 3/4 of them.

Bookmark this!!!! cool cool cool

Increase your volume, it's true!!!

Exactly

InshaAllah. One day one time....

What ever it is, Palestine will win one day one time...

for sure....

Adolf Hitler 2 >>>> karma....

Sir, with due respect, this war as you are trying to point out is not about religion, its about humanity, any human with a working brain will never SUPPORT israel.

But christians are busy hailing them for nothing.

I don't know why!!!

The fact is even Israel are not christians and they hate christianity... You will see enough on YouTube when christians are been stoned and beaten in Jerusalem by Israelites but yet no one lear especially in Nigeria here...
Some even called themselves Israelites descendants... I dare them take Christianity to Jerusalem and they will see what will happen to them
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by allthingsgood: 3:01am On Nov 20, 2023
erniok:

Did you just say Palestine were incapable of challenging Israel and they carried out an attack knowing that? Or is this your own opinion?

My conclusion are these:
1. Israel did wrong by pushing Palestinians out of the original partition assigned to them.
2. Palestinians should have resorted to political resolution using other Arab states instead of armed struggle. The armed struggle has escalated things so badly. The armed struggle has always being because they want total eradication of israel which is not working.
3. When Palestinian got Gaza back, they should have resorted to tech. driven development while sourcing for aids from Arab states.

This one is just deliberately aloof!
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by erniok(m): 5:44am On Nov 20, 2023
allthingsgood:

This one is just deliberately aloof!
Because my opiniondoesnt align with yours?why don't you counter it intelligently. To argue with people who use emotions as basis of their arguement can be frustrating.
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Drsmartphilips: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
cjudy:

Sorry I’m not Igbo thank you.

Skull Miners, Terrorist, Blood Suckers, Allah Akbar Kbooooooooooooom
child killer,druggie, cry machine, nattering nitwit
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by cjudy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
child killer,druggie, cry machine, nattering nitwit
Non you will say to classify my tribe Ewu. My tribe is clean and clear. We are not Yeroba Muslim or killers or druggies or certificate forgers
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by Drsmartphilips: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
cjudy:

Non you will say to classify my tribe Ewu. My tribe is clean and clear. We are not Yeroba Muslim or killers or druggies or certificate forgers
you are a child killer
Re: Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision by cjudy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
you are a child killer
Sorry I’m not. My tribe is unique. You’re disappointed right? No need responding to a terrorist. Yeroba Muslim

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan / Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow / Couple Jump-Off Bridge In China In Suicide Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.