Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (32219 Views)

Poll: Hottest female rapper in Nigeria?

Weird MC: 26% (51 votes)
Madarocker: 0% (0 votes)
Bouqui: 19% (38 votes)
Sasha: 31% (60 votes)
X2: 0% (0 votes)
Kemistry: 2% (5 votes)
Queen Change: 1% (2 votes)
B B: 0% (0 votes)
Blaise: 19% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

See Hot Sexy Pictures Of Owerri's Hottest Female Singer, Vivada / Best Femcee (Female Rapper) In Nigeria - Muna Vs Eva / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cescky(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2008
Bamsyle:

KEL.

GBAM!!!! end of discussion
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Beedazzled(f): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2008
no kel?
no babyrella?
did i see weird? dnt think so

wats with d old school add with queen change? even some 21 year old, dunno who she be

abeg put together a more recent and more realistic poll
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ngutiman: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2008
i used to think sasha was a good rapper but lately i discovered that she is only good lyricist and not a good rapper as such.i'm just from watching her very wack song over mtv base.i'm so disappointed,plus the track is not properly mixed.well the video better than the song.i prefer she writes for other rappers.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Riskie(f): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2008
Here's my list
1) Blaise
2)Kel
3)BOUQUI

These three have the best lyrical content. Sasha is all hype nothing more or less. Storm should sign another female artist because as their so called "First lady", she does them no justice.

Her last album had 2 decent songs which were only decent because they featured other people. On her own she's boring and her flow is inconsistent. She needs to work on her word play and stop giving basic lines. After being at it for some years now she seems to have gotten comfortable and doesn't even attempt to diversify her content.

She's more concerned with image which is important as well, but doesn't really matter when your music is crap.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by solidgai: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2008
the best female rapper in naija 2day is not on ur list. she's KEL-wa waa alright. beta blelieve dat
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by kemar112(f): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2008
as @ ryt ne, i'm finkn kel, d chic who sang 'waa wa alryt'
she's tyt!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by dammiecool(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2008
Im confused o. all d same i will go for sasha she sound so much like eve(aunty sola is out of d contest)
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by DOGGMAN: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2008
TO BE FRANCK WIT U ALL, I BET YOU ALL KNEW NOTHING ABOUT RAP. TALKING OF A FEMALE DAT IS LYRICALY THIGHT AND HARDCORE CONTENT I WILL CHOOSE BLAISE, U GUYS CAN GO AHEAD AND SAY WHATEVER,
BLAISE IS HOT cool
KEMISTRY IS FAKE embarassed
SASHA IS, WHATEVER lipsrsealed

DOGGMAN SAY SO, cool
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by mokei(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2008
omo i think it's kel now just check her lyrics and the waa waa alright song prodiced by suspect
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by skfa1: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2008
KEL kiss
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tesyes: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2008
y'all lets say the truth

kemistry- is the most ugliest rapper i have ever seen, she should sick to radio presenting.

bouqui- she is just there, i cant imagine myself buying her album, shes jusy popular because shes a girl

weird mc- she is a divined entertainer.

i think the battle is btw blaise and sasha.

because they started it with tribes men.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tonyxxx(m): 1:04am On Sep 06, 2008
This is supossed to be a music/radio thread & as such you have to be in current & conversant with the nigerian entertainment industry to air your views,
[li][/li]right about now we only have three female rappers,
[li][/li]the rest are simply wack,overcelebrated,not flowing with the trend of 2008 or have lost it somewhere along the hype
[/list]blaise
[li][/li]kel
[li][/li]b.o.u.q.i
[/list]the rest is history at least until we see some sort of miracle.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2009
Did anyone just list out Madarocker?

For crying out loud - when did she arrive that she had made enough impact to grand her listing; I have not even heard anything from her - not even a chorus, just one (over-repeated-interview) granted her by JAJ on Top 10

Make una solo abeg
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by mbulela: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
i repeat Blaise all the way.
Kel is too fake for my liking.
hearing that her fake accent irritates my ears.
As for Kemistry, it is all good as long as she sticks to Radio and does not show up on my screen.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by vicade(m): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
Blaise.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2009
[size=13pt]Weird MC .[/size]
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Kwame08: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2010
On 27th March, 2010 Tosyn Bucknor's Jeans For Genes rocked the island with thrilling performances from some of Nigeria's top musicians like Modenine, OD Overdose, Skuki, Dipp and many more. There were also fashion displays from Naija's Toni Payne and of course hip hop artiste Drenco who performed in the first edition of the event was also in the building to support the occasion.

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by javalove(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2010
WTF

THIS SHOULD BE A DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLAISE WILL KILL MURDER BURY ALL OF THEM

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Cmiller(m): 2:10am On Mar 31, 2010
Search Her(sasha) n u wl find RAP inside her.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]really. . . . wink[/size]
Cmiller:

Search Her(sasha) n u wl find RAP inside her.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by uzoegbu(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2010
Queen Change omg i miss this girl alot where is she?@topic i love blaze sorry not in your list
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by uzoegbu(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
ok i can see Blaise she is the best
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by streetwize(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2010
Blaise. Period. If u argue otherwise. . . its simple. . . ur wrong!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by pheesayor(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2010
someone should bomb blaise out of the cave where she's hiding. Everyone is rooting for her, she's simply the best.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by 77ken: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2010
Incomplete list where kel for the list.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by amblors(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2010
1. Blaise
2. Bouqui
3. kel

is HOT no doubt, i just heard Eva on JImmy Jump off and she's hot too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gvit5yiZag&feature=youtu.be&a
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Basildon1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
Blaise
Bouqui
Eva
Muna

The rest just chat breeze!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lalaboi(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
Right now?

Eva. . .

can change in 6months sha .
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Andyblaze: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
Evaaaaaaaa ALORDIAHHH
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by shontelleb: 1:04am On Apr 24, 2011
yea there a hot one coming out now, her name is chichi yung,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05uTj-lk0-U

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by luvlytrici: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2011
the best is e-legal listen to her by following this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGZAh683qFU
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Bontee: 9:00am On May 12, 2012
There are so many now and maybe we should dedicate a thread to female rappers or redo the votes again.

I really like Bouqui, Eva, Muna, Kel and Blaise but not forgeting the others like sasha, zee,kemistry and mochedaa.

My most favorite is Eva alordiah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Highlights From Headies Award 2019 - Hilarious Meme Collection / Davido - “Fia” (Video) / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.