Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (32266 Views)

Poll: Hottest female rapper in Nigeria?

Weird MC: 26% (51 votes)
Madarocker: 0% (0 votes)
Bouqui: 19% (38 votes)
Sasha: 31% (60 votes)
X2: 0% (0 votes)
Kemistry: 2% (5 votes)
Queen Change: 1% (2 votes)
B B: 0% (0 votes)
Blaise: 19% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

See Hot Sexy Pictures Of Owerri's Hottest Female Singer, Vivada / Best Femcee (Female Rapper) In Nigeria - Muna Vs Eva / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Badman888(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2006
i think its sasha, but i like Weired MC as well
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Snoop001(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2006
Dont let us say because we like some body and we should think he/she is the best. i wish everyone here have listen to all B.O.U.Q.U.I Album u we really know what im talking about. the Girl is hot and she is the best female rapper Naija as ever produce. u are shouting SASHA, WEIRD MC, KEMISTRY, E.T.C how many track have they release i don't even think they have drop any album, Bouqui is the 1st Nigeria Hip-hop musician that has 18tracks on one album and they are all hardcore rapping. to finalise everything she is even better than all the rapper we have in nigeria. including Ruggedman and ko.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by hoodboi(m): 12:47am On Jun 18, 2006
Most definately Bouqui, she's hot!!!,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Snoop001(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2006
hoodboi:

Most definately Bouqui, she's hot!!!,

I feel you.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ddizzle(f): 2:03am On Jun 19, 2006
yeah boqui is the shiznit!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by doctor(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2006
beyunce:

Kaline.

She did a collabo with ruggedman and face.

Next on ma List will be Weird MC

KALINE IS NOT A RAPPER beyunce, she's an R N B singer, featured in face n rugged collabo.

So please we are talkin of real and Rappers.

Thanx Beyunce.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nkiru77: 1:16am On Jun 28, 2006
It's interesting that is was asked who is the greatest rapper, We all love someone's music, creative soul and so forth,
Well chedk out MADAROCKA,

On June 17th, 2006 Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) gave her an award for female/male HIP-HOP artist of the year,

She was known to be the 1st female to perform HIP-HOP in Nigeria and the 1st Hip-Hop female in Washington, DC.

She has been Underground performing with many artist over the years, since early 90's.

Check out her page
http://www.myspace.com/ladymada
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by BABYMO1(f): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2006
Kemistrys hot jo, whos this dude hatin on her here abut shes ugly, they said no in the looks oo, ah ah,

For the person that askd, Sasha is On "storm records" now

Weird Mc is, Well Weird, and come on she only gat out ijoya,

Bouqi or whateva ha name is, can rap yea but she aint that educated, u shoulda hrd her on and interview,

Theres a new babe around now, her name is Kween, she raps, sings, and freestyles, i think shes kinda hot stil.but then again this jus ma own opinion oooooo
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by hoodboi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2006
Who d f, is this angry, u don't even know what they call rap do u? u don't have the slightest idea, dere ain't nuttin hotter than bouqui is the hottest thang on the market, there ain't no thang hotter than her, go learn a lil more about rap b4 u run ur mouth.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by hoodboi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2006
nd if u think u know rap nd u re good @ it, why don';t u let's head down to the freestyle ground nd see what u got, go look for help if u wish,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by BABYMO1(f): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2006
Lol, look at this fool,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ddizzle(f): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2006
my sister no worry jo, @ hood if you wanna battle somebody come out and say it okay dnt hide behind a topic
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by BABYMO1(f): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2006
Dizzle Thankz JO, I think dude or babe musta been smokin sum when postin that msg, hissss like i was personally attackin him/her,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ddizzle(f): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2006
abi oh im just saying if u give ur opinion u dont have to answer to nobody
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Snoop001(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2006
B.O.U.Q.U.I still remain the best.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by debosky(m): 12:30am On Jul 01, 2006
i vote for sasha from da-tribe
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by hoodboi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2006
look @ those 2 fools, u were disrespectin d sista, nd can't u see the boi behind the hood obviously i am a guy, alright i wana battle somebody i am saying it, i can take on the both of u if u wish go look for help too if u wana, Fools Of dsame feather, let's get down to d freestyle ground nd see what u got,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by doctor(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2006
What do the house think about another hot Female rapper, her name is BLAISE, she flows like whatever. Go find out for yourself.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by desiree(f): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2006
I prefer weird MC because her style is very versatile and she doesn’t have to fake an American accent to rap---- well i don't know the rest of them sha, I thought X2 &weird MC were based in the UK.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Snoop001(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2006
doctor:

What do the house think about another hot Female rapper, her name is BLAISE, she flows like whatever. Go find out for yourself.

YEA BLAISE. THE CHICK IS ALSO HOT. I HAVE HEAIRD HER TRACK ON RADIO STATION. I LIKE HER FLO AND RHYMES
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ddizzle(f): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2006
look below
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ddizzle(f): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2006
@ hoodboi

When you get a record deal you can come back and try and battle me! i will brake ur bones with my lyrics upon all the disses you cant even get the free publicity!! please if you dnt knw who i am i suggest you, Hang Low papi !!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by diyobdw(f): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2006
Blaise is cool

if it's the same blaise that used to be one of "da trybes"
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by hoodboi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2006
Ddozzle or dizzle why don't u come on to the stage nd let's see what u got, i'll like to find out who you are, seems i'll use u to make fame or rather i'll strip u of ur name.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ddizzle(f): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ hood boi

LOL who u iz mother trucker trying to feel like your da don
is d f******* dizzle bout show u hw i run
dnt hear u sayin sh** because a cat ate your f****** tongue
better relax come kickit in da studio, lets have some fun
because what i got cmpared to urs nugga u gt none
im nt ready to waste these freestylin lyrics
but dnt test nugga im warning u im nt who u think i iz
because i dnt stoop low to diss battle a punk as b****

ill warn u again u dnt want to battle me
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by naihiphop: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2006
that girl nyja i was talkin about i foun some of her music, http://www.myspace.com/acemobrecords and acemobrecords.com
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by menike(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2006
Yo Guys , I told y'all my Album is done n' waitin' for the 25th of the Month
So I decided to leave y'all wit some sh*t from me

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

There's a link to ma' new Joint wit Lil'Wayne "I made Bling Bling"
Two Five ft. Lil Wayne "I made Bling Bling"

So Fu*k y'all haters tryin' fu*k wit menike plz don't do that

I also caused out a Nairaland member wit it (Big Shishi or Sushi)
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ddizzle(f): 3:04am On Jul 07, 2006
tite,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by hoodboi(m): 3:34am On Jul 07, 2006
sup dizzle cutie, how wuz ur concert?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ddizzle(f): 3:36am On Jul 07, 2006
its was aight im hella tired, ma mum called bt it went to voice mail
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by hoodboi(m): 3:47am On Jul 07, 2006
aww poor u, u shud call her back, i hope u rocked em nd showed em what a truely naija chik can do,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by menike(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2006
Thankx ddizzle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Wyclef Jean Joins Kizz Daniel's 'FvckYouChallenge' / Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.