Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (32220 Views)

Poll: Hottest female rapper in Nigeria?

Weird MC: 26% (51 votes)
Madarocker: 0% (0 votes)
Bouqui: 19% (38 votes)
Sasha: 31% (60 votes)
X2: 0% (0 votes)
Kemistry: 2% (5 votes)
Queen Change: 1% (2 votes)
B B: 0% (0 votes)
Blaise: 19% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

See Hot Sexy Pictures Of Owerri's Hottest Female Singer, Vivada / Best Femcee (Female Rapper) In Nigeria - Muna Vs Eva / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by mrmetoo(m): 2:09am On Jul 08, 2006
sasha is nice. she grew up in ibadan
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ddizzle(f): 4:59am On Jul 08, 2006
anytime, uve got wicked flowz
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nkiru77: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2006
The Latest on MADAROCKA, THE RELEASE OF HER WORLD-WIDE VIDEO WILL BE RELEASED SOON, MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW,

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Abee1: 2:25am On Sep 22, 2006
I think its WEIRD MC,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by bee22(f): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2006
i definately think it's Blaise.She is featured on one of Freestyle's tracks 'Bragging rights' and i think she just soared way above evryone else.Then Bouqui,Weird MC,Sasha, kemistry.

I think she has zero rapping talent,she shouldn't quit her day job(presenting) to face music fulltime if not she'll starve till she disappears
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by diyobdw(f): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2006
Blaize all the way.!!!
Heard the track last night she is cool. happy to know she back on cheesy
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2006
I remain adamant! Bouqui is the one
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nkiru77: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2006
[b]Personally I love them all, Weird Mc, has that flair of London & Nigerian style, that we all love,
I mean we need them all, we can't just have one musician, 1 drummer and 1 dancers, Nigeria has too much fire, even for artist that are just born 2day, not knowing that within the next 15 years or later, that they are going to be the next Mr or Ms cultural air-play in Nigeria and all over the world, I want to continue to seeing all the guys and girls come out and show their talent, their gift from God, cause rather it's Nigerian, American, Brazilian or any other country in the world,

Why should other artist come to our homeland and represent, I mean we love to see them, but let's continue to round up all of Nigeria, All of Africa, it's time,

So when we congratulate on artist we congratulate all, because of all music started somewhere special and we all know the answer to that,

So in my book, I love all the women and men who are standing tall, it's not about the riches or the look it's about the glory, because in each artist music, none of it couldn't be started with out God giving them the first hand or mic or foot to create a beat,

I know at the end of the day someone's music keeps us going on our good and bad days,

MADAROCKA, Her music surfaces around the bringing an outreach from many youths here in the US to still connect with their Nigerian culture, You will find many here who have not had the opportunity to go to Nigeria or who might not understand the importance of staying rooted with Africa,

But regardless make sure you listen to 360AfrikaLive.  Madarocka is a co-Host on Saturday's from 11am-1pm (1190AM in the DC/MD/VA) and also she is a host on a cable network, So if you have a music artist video or know of any other artist send an email at ladymadarocka@yahoo.co.uk so they can get the well deserved airplay.

Also if you are not in the DC/MD/VA area,   you can still listen via internet at 360AfrikaLive.com from 11am-1pm (US/EST) if in DC/MD/VA or if in Nigeria or London you can listen between 4pm-6pm,

If you are in another part of the world or US you just have to convert the time difference and tune in,

Extra-  Call in Live on the Radio at 1-877-360-AFRI

All callers are welcomed and you can request a song or just give a shot out,

We've received several calls from fellow Nigerian/London Based Artist,

We are here to network and promote all who welcomes the warm greetings,

If in NY, for Independence Day, tune in on Friday, Sept 29th to see Madarocka perform at Brooklyn College, along with P-Square and other Artist,

Take care and everyone remain blessed,
www.myspace.com/ladymada

[/b]
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by luvlymoi(f): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2006
i didnt even knw nigerians had female rappers, thats nice!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by laideo(f): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2006
BOUQUI BOUQUI BOUQUI, no one else

every other person is just dropping nursery rhymes for us as lyrics,

and BLAZE is also aiight.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by abbey02(f): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2006
Weird M.C
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nkiru77: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2006
[b]I keep seeing the replies and everyone is open their opinion and choice of music and/or ARTIST, However, there is no where in life where ONE MAN OR ONE WOMAN can RUN THE SHOW, As they say, IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD,

THEREFORE THE PURPOSE OF ME AND MANY COMING ON THIS FORURM IS FOR EVERYONE TO BLENND ALL ARTIST FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO IS NIGERIAN OR NIGERIAN DECENT,

I MEAN TO BE HONEST, THEIR'S ANOTHER GIRL NAMED NNEKA IN GERMANY THAT IS TOO HOTTTTTTTT TO TROUT, AND SHE'S BEEN PUSHING FOR YEARS,

HOWEVER, IF WE ONLY GIVE RESPECT TO ONE PERSON WE MISS ALL THE OTHER'S, I MEAN I MAY SAY THAT WEIRD MC, MADAROCKA, SASHA (examples) or ANY OTHER ARTIST IS THE GREATEST,
BUT NOW DAYS, IT'S NOT ABOUT WHO IS THE GREATEST, IT'S ABOUT SELF-EXPRESSION, AND REDEFINING CHANGE, CULTURE/DIVERSITY, FROM ALL OVER, BECAUSE AS NIGERIANS WE ARE SPREAD OUT ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND I MEAN ALL OVER THE WORLD, IT'S PROBABLY MORE THAT 1000 MALE AND FEMALE'S WHO ARE VERY TALENTED ONLY WAITING FOR TO SHARE THEIR MUSIC WITH THE WORLD,

SO AS A WHOLE LET'S SEE IF WE CAN CREATE A CHAIN CELL, OF ALL ARTIST,

AND IF U HAVE A FAVORITE PERSON, THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE THE RADIO FOR,

CALL IN AT 1-877-360-AFRI / LOG INTO 360AFRIKALIVE.COM AND LISTEN IN FROM 11AM-1PM (US EASTERN STANDARD TIME) OR LONDON/NIGERIA FROM 4PM-6PM OR IF YOU LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE LISTEN ACCORDING TO THE CONVERSION OF TIME TO US TIME,

IF THE PEOPLE DON'T SPEAK THEN WHO WILL,

THANK YOU AND EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED DAY,

MADAROCKA WILL BE IN NEWYORK THIS WEEKEND FOR THE NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE & EVENTS, ALONG WITH P-SQUARE, MANY NOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESSES WILL BE THERE,

ALWAYS THINK WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING AND NEVER TAKEN ANYONE'S DREAM, NOR LET ANYONE TAKE YOUR DREAM AWAY FROM YOU, BE THE SHINING STAR THAT YOU ARE, [/b]
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nkiru77: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2006
[size=16pt]NY BROOKLYN COLLEGE 2 NITE[/size]

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Snoop001(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2006
still stick to B.O.U.Q.U.I
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nkiru77: 1:32am On Sep 30, 2006
OK, THAT's COOL B.O.U.Q.U.I. is the greatest, Well let's talk about how we are going to let the world know that B.O.U.Q.U.I. along with many,

Aren't we all full mature adults to further our conversations and knowledge,

Tell me more,, that's what we want to learn about all the artist and what their craft is, Make sure to call the station and let everyone know that you love  B.O.U.Q.U.I and many other artist along that are male or female,

Let's prosper here, not create a war,

As a stated before everyone has a great art to bring to the table, so let's expand our knowledge, with more than one word sentences, maybe you're not taking the time to read all that I have wrote in each message or maybe that's all you know about the artist is their music, and that's fine in itself, have a blessed day,

It's all in the name of LOVE, Hey you can even create a B.O.U.Q.U.I. fan club website, that would be so cool,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2006
We could start by getting this pic of madarocka of this thread; it's becoming unbearably annoying!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by bioye(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2006
I've heard only 3 of them - Weird MC, Sasha and BOUQUI. 

And for me, BOUQUI is the best of those 3.  Sasha struggles and Weird is just a survivor.

I havent heard the others so can't say.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2006
ALAS!!! someone making sense!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by abdulla3: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2006
Look guys what are you all saying How can you say sasha is the best female rapper ? angryhave you all heard of my girl called blaise shocked?men you all shouild go and listen to freestytles new albumand check out the track he featured her,then you will know who the dopest female rapper is cool.No beefs oh but sasha cant be compared to this gurl. kiss

As a matter fo fact sasha is still baby rhyming. grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Snoop001(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2006
i dont know why we keep fighting about what we know. among of all this lady u are naming none of them can be compare to BOUQUI. i wish everyone here have listen to her full ALBUM, u will know what abt talking about.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2006
More people making sense! I told them about bouqui and they just did not listen
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by saintkola(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2006
itz B-O-U-Q-U-I. Shes hot like dat, touch her & get burnt !
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2006
Lets make that final already!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by diyobdw(f): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2006
bouqi aint bad but performance isnt it same goes for Sasha . WeirdMC & blaize do though!
Rap is not just rhymes, Blaize all the way !!!catch her on awares then you will be impressed!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Yusufadeto(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2006
bouqui is the best for now
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2006
And what do u know about rap and rhymes huh? Rap is ALL about rhymes and bouqui's gat a trailer load of them!!! she did a freestyle that i heard once and that was off the chains

bouqui is the IT! period
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by dblock(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2006
Blaise is the best female rapper but Shasha good too cool
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2006
>hiss<
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by salaks: 12:44am On Oct 06, 2006
Bouqui is d best female rapper in Nigeria,for now
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by bioye(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2006
bioye:

I've heard only 3 of them - Weird MC, Sasha and BOUQUI. 

And for me, BOUQUI is the best of those 3.  Sasha struggles and Weird is just a survivor.

I havent heard the others so can't say.

ok.  I heard Blaise 2 days ago when FreeStyle featured her  (By the way, that Freestyle guy is too much!!).  And my verdict?  She aint all that at rapping.  Yeah, she can rap but I don't think she can pull the crowd.  Her voice is not cool.  And let her drop a full album along with the beats etc.

And doctor or seun,  why don't you add a poll to this thread so we can vote?

So, of the 4 I've heard so far, BOUQUI remains the best at rapping.  Not only can she rap, she can produce good music, songs and videos.

http://www.trendyafrica.com/news/bouqui.htm
http://www.justbouqui.com/
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by graciella(f): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2006
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unic
ode][/font][color=#550000][/color]

SASHA, number one
wierd mc na boy
grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by boomtowner: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2006
The best female rapper is B L A Z E No doubt from tribe records

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Highlights From Headies Award 2019 - Hilarious Meme Collection / Davido - “Fia” (Video) / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.