Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi (26630 Views)

Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Your estimation? Where is your estimation coming from? You just lied abs you're now claiming estimation.
Show were 30,000 votes were invalidated for other parties.
You're lying to justify stealing and still making estimation. Na wa o

If I lied why would the Appeal Court deduct 165,000 votes from Gov Yusuf then

I only said it was 130,000 votes
You only made his case worse by saying it was 165,000 votes that was deducted from his tally

Ok wait for the Appeal Court Judgement to be published in detail and you will see what happened

Gov Yusuf was credited with invalid votes that would have Changed the outcome of the Election

If those votes were what Tinubu used to be President in your heart you know that you would have never accepted it or be arguing in support of it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
Aquila99:

And you, show a picture or any statement from the NNPP legal representative that they were not given access to the materials. D LP team at the PEPT complained once and it was released to them. Why didn't d NNPP team do so, if they were also in dat situation.
You're still proving your ignorance. The APC which submitted the petition have 14days from declaration to do so. The NNPP response is expected 7 days after APC submitted theirs. Now, based on calculation, show me how NNPP have the same time with APC to look through ballot papers. Mind you, they have to pay some fees before they'll be allowed to have access to those materials.
Now sit down and reason how possible it was for APC to find 166,000 ballot papers unsigned out of 2m in 14 days if not that they were already aware those things are there.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

If I lied why would the Appeal Court deduct 165,000 votes from Gov Yusuf then

I only said it was 130,000 votes
You only made his case worse by saying it was 165,000 votes that was deducted from his tally
Stop trying to twist words. You're just proving to be an incorrigible liar.
You claimed total invalid ballot papers were 166,000 out of which 130,000 was for NNPP and 30,000 for other parties which is mathematically wrong. Your aim was to project a sense of fairness that it was not NNPP alone that had the void ballot papers.
I showed you that ALL the 166,000 were for NNPP and you're now coming to change story.
Must you lie even in the face of hard evidence?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by quinox947: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nigeria had been so bastardized by the ruling party that it is now the duty of 3 block heads who are members of the judiciary to subvert the collective will of the majority. These same crop of evil heads had striped all the elected representives of the Labour Party in Lagos state of all their victories and awarded same to the APC. Whatever the schemes, when it boomerangs they will become the greatest looser. Kano may be the gun powder.
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Stop trying to twist words. You're just proving to be an incorrigible liar.
You claimed total invalid ballot papers were 166,000 out of which 130,000 was for NNPP and 30,000 for other parties which is mathematically wrong. Your aim was to project a sense of fairness that it was not NNPP alone that had the void ballot papers.
I showed you that ALL the 166,000 were for NNPP and you're now coming to change story.
Must you lie even in the face of hard evidence?

Look I read the case with an open mind
But it was very Obvious that Gov Yusuf had a bad case with over 100,000 invalid votes

The Appeal Court has only agreed with the Opinion that I had

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
e go reach everyone
shey when Obi was shouting how corrupt Judiciary is they where calling him names.
politicians will boldly tell you to go to court because they already know the outcome.
what do you expect when judges are on Wike's payroll?
you expect justice from the same court that made both Akpabio and Lawan senators without participating in primaries?
by the time Nigerians realizes that they alone can save themselves it might be late for them.
voting under the sun and your candidate wins only to be sacked by some corrupt judges.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

Look I read the case with an open mind
But it was very Obvious that Gov Yusuf had a bad case with over 100,000 invalid votes he should never have had in an Election that he had won with around 50,000 votes

The Appeal Court has only agreed with the Opinion that I had
Yeah open mind indeed.
You read nothing. Just depending on lies and propaganda from APC WhatsApp group.
For your info, the votes deducted from APC were from a different ward and was for overvoting.
ALL the unsigned ballot papers from different wards were for NNPP. You would have known this if you really read the judgement.

Mind you, another zombie Aquila99 is claiming the direct opposite of your claim by saying all the unsigned ballot papers were for APC. Which should we go with between you two
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Faiththatworks(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
I totally disagree with Oga Farooq on the judgement of the Appeal court on the Kano Election.
He intentionally left one of the reasons for his disqualification which is the purported 165000 invalid votes.
For those trying to quote some sections of the Electoral acts about stamped ballot papers,I disagree with them too.
How can you forget to stamp 165000 ballot papers,for those who don't understand,a booklet contains around 100 pages of leaflet for voting.
Not stamping more 1650 booklets is a red flag for any right thinking individual,that's around 1000 polling units,haba every Right thinking individual can add up the rigging mathematics the NNPP were involved in.
You can forget to stamp some pages in the booklet maybe a few thousand,but 165000 leaflets is the biggest and most blantant rigging that the NNPP ignoramuses forgot to correct when submitting their ballot papers.
I repeat Gov Abba should make sure he loots the Kano Treasury very well before the pronouncement of the Supreme Court ruling.
He will be removed,even if the Supreme Court overlooks the party Nomination issue,the ballot papers stamps is a forgone conclusion.
Still selling LAND in my Estate
God bless Nigeria......

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by OVIHINNO(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bobloco:

It is not serious as well because here is what the electoral law says

(1) Subject to subsection (2), a ballot paper which does not bear
official mark prescribed by the Commission shall not be counted.
(2) If the returning officer is satisfied that a ballot paper which does not
bear the official mark was from a book of ballot papers which was furnished
to the presiding officer of the polling unit in which the vote was cast for use at
the election in question, he or she shall, notwithstanding the absence of the
official mark, count that ballot paper.
Your comment/argument is enlightening.
It is stated explicitly enough in the Electoral Act and I believe they must have been argued whether the ballot papers where from the same lots allocated for those particular polling units or not
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Yeah open mind indeed.
You read nothing. Just depending on lies and propaganda from APC WhatsApp group.
For your info, the votes deducted from APC were from a different ward and was for overvoting.
ALL the unsigned ballot papers from different wards were for NNPP. You would have known this if you really read the judgement.

Mind you, another zombie Aquila99 is claiming the direct opposite of your claim by saying all the unsigned ballot papers were for APC. Which should we go with between you two

Ok

but over 100,000 unsigned and Unstamped Votes that helped the Governor win

Let the Appeal Court Publish it's Judgement
and then the case can be analysed better

But I will tell you that no honest Appeal Court on Earth would overlook those 165,000 votes

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

Ok

but over 100,000 unsigned and Unstamped Votes that helped the Governor win with only a slim about 50,000 votes

Let the Appeal Court Publish it's Judgement
and then the case can be analysed better

But I will tell you that no honest Appeal Court on Earth would overlook those 165,000 votes

This is the second time you're repeating the lie that he won with only 50,000 votes. Abba Yusuf won with over 100k votes. Go and check the figures.
The EA makes provision for using unmarked ballot papers. The Appeal Court can't make judgement outside of the provision of the law.
What are you saying self?
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Sholaco: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Media are also the problem.
Your analysis is an incitement to violence undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

This is the second time you're repeating the lie that he won with only 50,000 votes. Abba Yusuf won with over 100k votes. Go and check the figures.
The EA makes provision for using unmarked ballot papers. The Appeal Court can't make judgement outside of the provision of the law.
What are you saying self?

Ok sorry for my mistakes
how many Votes did he Win with
And how many disputed votes did the Appeal Court say were Invalid so that we can calculate the difference

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

Ok sorry for my mistakes
how many Votes did he Win with
And how many disputed votes did the Appeal Court say were Invalid so that we can calculate the difference

Now you're asking me
I thought you read the judgement with an unbiased mind. So why were you pulling figures from thin air when you never knew?
Is it not already obvious you're biased and just looking to justify APC's thievery?
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sholaco:
Media are also the problem.
Your analysis is an incitement to violence undecided

It is deliberate because some people are trying to incite Civil unrest

Meanwhile the Appeal Court was right

I would advise the Supreme Court to Publicly televise their Judgement with the Full explanation in English and Hausa when it gets there so the Public can fully Understand beyond all doubt what exactly happened and how the decision was reached

Because the.Case will definitely go there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Now you're asking me
I thought you read the judgement with an unbiased mind. So why were you pulling figures from thin air when you never knew?
Is it not already obvious you're biased and just looking to justify APC's thievery?

I never said a read the Judgement it hasn't yet been published

I could have accused you of lying about that too
but the only thing that matters is the Truth of the substance of the Case

I said wait till the Appeal Court has published it's Judgement to analyze it properly

But from I have previously read in the Case Gov Yusuf's case is very bad because when the invalid votes are all taken into account it is more than his Margin of Victory

The Appeal Court saw what I saw

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

I never said a read the Judgement it hasn't yet been published

I could have accused you of lying about that
but the only thing that matters is the Truth of the Case

I said wait till the Appeal Court has published it's Judgement to analyze it properly

But from I have previously read Gov Yusuf's case is very bad

Oga Appeal Court is based on tribunal ruling. It's not a new ruling. Go and read the tribunal ruling and be properly informed.
Anyways it's on the net. Abba Yusuf won with over a million votes while Gawuna had 890k votes.
That's over 100k
Endeavour to stop telling lies on behalf of politicians who don't give a rat's ass about you.
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Oga Appeal Court is based on tribunal ruling. It's not a new ruling. Go and read the tribunal ruling and be properly informed.
Anyways it's on the net. Abba Yusuf won with over a million votes while Gawuna had 890k votes.
That's over 100k
Endeavour to stop telling lies on behalf of politicians who don't give a rat's ass about you.

The Appeal Court was definitely right

Those 165,000 invalid votes made a big difference in who emerged the Winner of the Kano Election because it was Substantially more than Gov Yusuf Margin of Victory

I can tell you right away that he will definitely loose at the Supreme Court too

His case is very bad

Here is the Tribunal Judgement

https://f5p3e9e4.stackpathcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/LATEST-JUDGMENT-KANO_230922_200614.pdf

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's over 100k

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Now you're asking me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

The Appeal Court was definitely right

Those 165,000 invalid votes made a big difference in who emerged the Winner of the Kano Election because it was Substantially more than Gov Yusuf Margin of Victory

I can tell you right away that he will definitely loose at the Supreme Court too

His case is very bad

Here is the Tribunal Judgement

https://f5p3e9e4.stackpathcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/LATEST-JUDGMENT-KANO_230922_200614.pdf
Why are you sharing the judgement with me
Your the one who needs to read it obviously
You're just looking for where to hang your bias
Unlike you, I'm clear-eyed enough to see that the judgement is faulty.
Continue in your Zombiesm
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Now you're asking me

Do you know that Gov Yusuf 's case was even Worse than. what I thought the
165,000 invalid ballots even had no date on them!
On top of being unsigned

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Faiththatworks:
I totally disagree with Oga Farooq on the judgement of the Appeal court on the Kano Election.
He intentionally left one of the reasons for his disqualification which is the purported 165000 invalid votes.
For those trying to quote some sections of the Electoral acts about stamped ballot papers,I disagree with them too.
How can you forget to stamp 165000 ballot papers,for those who don't understand,a booklet contains around 100 pages of leaflet for voting.
Not stamping more 1650 booklets is a red flag for any right thinking individual,that's around 1000 polling units,haba every Right thinking individual can add up the rigging mathematics the NNPP were involved in.
You can forget to stamp some pages in the booklet maybe a few thousand,but 165000 leaflets is the biggest and most blantant rigging that the NNPP ignoramuses forgot to correct when submitting their ballot papers.
I repeat Gov Abba should make sure he loots the Kano Treasury very well before the pronouncement of the Supreme Court ruling.
He will be removed,even if the Supreme Court overlooks the party Nomination issue,the ballot papers stamps is a forgone conclusion.
Still selling LAND in my Estate
God bless Nigeria......

I am currently going through the Tribunal Judgement and it looks like someone just got some boys in a room to fill in the blank ballots for them

So that was why the 165,000 ballots had no name date or Signature on them

The Judgement also concluded that the ballots were not from the ballot books that Inec had used for that particular Election
( No wonder they weren't dated)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

Do you know that Gov Yusuf 's case was even Worse than. what I thought the
165,000 invalid ballots even had no date on them!
On top of being unsigned
Oh so you agree it's 165,000 no longer 130,000 but now a new level of ignorance. What is the new thing you're seeing in your screenshot?
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Oh so you agree it's 165,000 no longer 130,000 but now a new level of ignorance. What is the new thing you're seeing in your screenshot?

Let us go through the Tribunal Judgement Together to get the Facts right

Can you accept undated ballots that do not correspondend with the Ballot books used by inec ?

Read this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=127040513][/quote]
Now that you're sharing screenshot, go and read what EA says and what the judgement is saying in this regard. I hope you can spot the variance especially with what SC has previously said about preponderance of evidence
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Now that you're sharing screenshot, go and read what EA says and what the judgement is saying in this regard. I hope you can spot the variance especially with what SC has previously said about preponderance of evidence

Nothing has changed

Please read this
Gov Yusuf's case is even looking Criminal

The Official who counted those invalid votes should be nailed and Jailed
I have a feeling that they have already fled the Country

Reading all this it looks like the Govt employees are a bigger Problem than the Corrupt
Politicians

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Faiththatworks:
grin

Wow
Shocking isn't it?

Did you see this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

Nothing has changed

Please read this
Gov Yusuf's case is even looking Criminal

The Official who counted those invalid votes should be nailed and Jailed
I have a feeling that they have already fled the Country

Reading all this it looks like the Govt employees are a bigger Problem than the Corrupt
Politicians
What are you saying?
Do you even understand anything at all?
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

Thank you.
That is why we try to Teach them so that the Redeemable ones can Understand and so irresponsible Politicians won't send them go die road for nothing
There are no redeemable Obidients. You have to be braindead to be one, in the first instance. What kind of redemption will bring back a braindead person? grin
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Ibukun003(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
He who the gods wants to destroy....APC would destroy themselves and not this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata Emerges LP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.