Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi (26631 Views)

Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by IfnobeGod20: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you should stop writing junks.. Court or judiciary is part of democracy.. they exist for pple not satisfied to seek redress... So shove ur ignorance and emotions into your ass... The judiciary also make laws if you don't cos their judgment become reference point as judicial precedents... So u guys should stop threatening pple.. it's not APC fault that PDP others didn't do due diligence where they won so if evidence de Court ll rule on it
Like making reference of people that didn't participate in primary elections of APC becoming flag bearers. What a good reference point of law. May God punish devil in you.
What you people want to turn the system to, God will surely not allow you people.
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Like making reference of people that didn't participate in primary elections of APC becoming flag bearers. What a good reference point of law. May God punish devil in you.
What you people want to turn the system to, God will surely not allow you people.

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by IfnobeGod20: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2023
Slurity:
It is simply understanding the law and using it against the opponent. I am not an APC supporter but NNPP made a huge mistake if you follow the court case, APC are winning the state on two solid ground.

1. The candidate for governor in NNPP that won the election is not even a party member of his party as at the last day of Inec documentation, he rush to join the party afterwards.

2. Over 100,000 votes that where suspected over voting where clearly not sign or stamped by Inec and so the votes where from NNPP votes, same vote without stamps or sign where not found on APC votes, after the final count, NNPP votes drop to second position.

With the two reasons above, the court has to sack the NNPP governor at both Tribunal and Appeal court. Even if they take it to supreme court, NNPP will still lose. It's a clear lost to them

Mr. Man, no other political party can determine who and who is a member of another political party, not even INEC. It is the prerogative of a political party to know who and who are its members because it is wholly internal issue, just as individual's family issue. You know why it is so because the constitution says by the qualification of an aspirant, that is, shall be sponsor by a political party. The question should be, did NNPP sponsor Governor Yusuf as aspirant? If they did, what concern APC on whom NNPP sponsored?

No law forbids citizens from joining any political at any time and there is no law that says party cannot sponsor any candidate at any time before the final substitution of candidates with INEC. Remember that even a candidate that wins primary can even be substituted if they follow protocol for doing that, let alone someone that participated in primary election of his political party.

Secondly, on the issue of stamped and unsigned ballots, the EA gives a leeway on the acceptability of ballots if unstamped or unsigned. That is if it is recognizable that it was INEC ballot that was unsigned or atamped, then, the RO can admit the ballot as valid. And since it was counted and recorded, it means it was admitted. The law should not be turned upsidedown for predetermined end. There is no way the two issues they hinged their judgement on can stand the law in the atmosphere where rule of law is sacrosanct.
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by pquaver(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2023
Kukutente23:

Learn to shut up
Not everything is about Tinubu
You need to extricate your head from his behind

Keep quiet..i have told U.. continue to Support..U will be bleating Like female goat one Heat when the Game U Push Forward today will be used again Ur candidate..obidients Always Action before thinking...
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by MomohMrMoore: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2023
Lol, Ganduje is the Kano state Tribunal and Tinubu is the Appeal court? Who is the Supreme court? APC? Funny people?
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Jagabanarmy: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2023
Racoon:
 “A May 26 Supreme Court ruling also says rival parties have no right to question the validity of the internal decisions made by other parties unless they can prove that they suffered demonstrable harm as a result of the internal decisions another party took. So, the Kano governorship election tribunal’s verdict on this issue will be as dead as a dodo upon appeal.”
Case closed!! This judgment will be overturned by the supreme court.. The judgment is politically motivated
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by gratefulheart(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Noise maker, paid fake columnist, he has started again. You did the same during Buhari's regime.

Mad bitter haters people will just be making noise and misleading people without knowing what's happening

Abba Yusuf know that he will lose the case because all the allegations are true. It has nothing to do with Ganduje and Tinubu.
It's the law and nothing will happen.

For those who are curious. ...read further.

Winning election is beyond having huge followers, noise makers on social media and Money. Do you understand the technicalities from primary to election?

#inecnigeria and the judiciary are not the problem of Nigeria election but the politicians.

1. Now Abba blamed his party NNPP for not conducting primary election. (🤣)

2. He want to Stop INEC to testify that they don’t have his Primaries election result.

3. I want the court to stop APC from challenging his victory ( who does that?😂)

3. There are other things why some noise makers elections was nullified.

4. What is the fault of INEC and judiciary?

Stop blaming the ruling party.

Read this 👇

The National Legal Adviser of the NNPP, Robert Hon, has revealed that Abba Kabir Yusuf was removed as Kano State governor by the Court of Appeal due to his lack of membership in the NNPP during both his candidacy and election. He cited sections 177, paragraph C, and 177, subsection 2, of the amended 1999 Constitution as the basis for disqualification.

Hon explained, "The reason for the decision of the Court of Appeal was that Abba Kabir Yusuf was never a member of the NNPP. Therefore, he was disqualified under section 177, paragraph C, and 177, subsection 2 of the 1999 Constitution as amended. That was the reason for the decision. The issue of the deduction, the issue of IREV, and all other issues that were submitted for determination by this court were not considered. Remember that, I must tell you that the appellant submitted nine issues for determination by this court. The court in its own wisdom picked and chose three issues, major one of which is the issue of disqualification: that he wasn't a member of the NNPP at the time he contested, and as at the time he participated in the election that was held on the 18th of March, 2023. That was the anchor of the judgement of the Court of Appeal."

Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/11/tinubu-and-ganduje-shouldnt-play-with.html
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by IfnobeGod20: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=127048474][/quote]
It was what you said I replied. Telling the world that the judgement of court is a law and a reference point. That was what you said. And that was why I said, can we now make the supreme court judgements of making Lawal and Akpabio flag bearers of their party reference point, why it was known that thy didn't participate in their party's primaries.

Meanwhile, in your posted posters of tribunal judgement, that ballots were not signed or stamped can never be a prerequisite to void votes if and only if the RO admitted that the ballots emanated from INEC by the EA.
Again, does the petitioner proved beyond reasonable doubt that those ballots are not INEC ballots and also show videos of hoodlums disrupting polling booths on the election day. If that was so, why singling out the votes scored by NNPP and left out votes scored by APC and other political parties. Because somebody said on this forum that in those polling units the ballots for APC were signed and stamped. I thought the EA says where RO satisfied of an unstamped or unsigned it becomes valid, why did tribunal feigned ignorant of the same law?
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

It was what you said I replied. Telling the world that the judgement of court is a law and a reference point. That was what you said. And that was why I said, can we now make the supreme court judgements of making Lawal and Akpabio flag bearers of their party reference point, why it was known that thy didn't participate in their party's primaries.

Meanwhile, in your posted posters of tribunal judgement, that ballots were not signed or stamped can never be a prerequisite to void votes if and only if the RO admitted that the ballots emanated from INEC by the EA.
Again, does the petitioner proved beyond reasonable doubt that those ballots are not INEC ballots and also show videos of hoodlums disrupting polling booths on the election day. If that was so, why singling out the votes scored by NNPP and left out votes scored by APC and other political parties. Because somebody said on this forum that in those polling units the ballots for APC were signed and stamped. I thought the EA says where RO satisfied of an unstamped or unsigned it becomes valid, why did tribunal feigned ignorant of the same law?

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
pquaver:

Keep quiet..i have told U.. continue to Support..U will be bleating Like female goat one Heat when the Game U Push Forward today will be used again Ur candidate..obidients Always Action before thinking...
There's no sense in this rant. You should delete it
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by bahaushe1: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Racoon:
 “A May 26 Supreme Court ruling also says rival parties have no right to question the validity of the internal decisions made by other parties unless they can prove that they suffered demonstrable harm as a result of the internal decisions another party took. So, the Kano governorship election tribunal’s verdict on this issue will be as dead as a dodo upon appeal.”

1) It was his "qualification" to contest the governorship election that was challenged according to S177 of our Constitution and S134 of the Electoral Act 2022. This gound has effectively transformed the issue from an "internal party affair" to a constitutional matter upon which the courts have jurisdiction and the opponent (APC and Gawuna) could suffer damage substantially if the issue is adjudicated upon.

2) Neither Abba nor NNPP could present valid oral or documentary evidence to the court that Abba was indeed a member of NNPP at the time of the election and was sponsored by same, despite the presence of plethora of documents at their disposal. They resorted to presenting manipulated documents, which the court rejected.

3) What happened in Kano is as result of share negligence of Kwankwaso, Abba, NNPP, INEC, and their lawyers.

Find time to read the judgment of the tribunal please.
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by bahaushe1: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
tinsel:

This wan not the only basis. The most serious is the unsigned ballot papers of about 136,000. So stop dwelling on the other one as the only basis for his removal.
The issue is "qualification". Once a candidate is not qualified to contest an election, whatever votes (valid or invalid) he scores become a waste, in the eyes of the law.

So, it will amount to waste of time to determine whether or not some of the votes he scored are valid.
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

that's the best you can do.. curses and nothing more.. shows you are low in thinking and mentality...
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by IfnobeGod20: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
that's the best you can do.. curses and nothing more.. shows you are low in thinking and mentality...
Ahhhh! "May God punish the devil in you"is now a curse and not a prayer in your own world. Sorry I don't throw barter and that above simple prayer can never be said to be a curse to any right thinking person.
Just trying to dodge question. Was it a good reference point for a supreme court to have validated the candidacy of Lawal and Akpabio why they didn't participate in APC's primaries? The ball is now in your court and whatever you wished the country, God will wish you in return, as God wish me whatever I wished the country.
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Ahhhh! "May God punish the devil in you"is now a curse and not a prayer in your own world. Sorry I don't throw barter and that above simple prayer can never be said to be a curse to any right thinking person.
Just trying to dodge question. Was it a good reference point for a supreme court to have validated the candidacy of Lawal and Akpabio why they didn't participate in APC's primaries? The ball is now in your court and whatever you wished the country, God will wish you in return, as God wish me whatever I wished the country.
you are ignorant and foolish so continue anyway yeye
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by IfnobeGod20: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are ignorant and foolish so continue anyway yeye
I won't go low to your level because I am more than throwing barter like missile. I ask again, was it good for supreme court to have validated the candidacy of Lawal and Akpabio, taking into consideration, they never participated in the said primaries to senate? Stop dodging the obvious and stand with the truth always.
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by yemex04(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kukutente23:

Not only that, the question is if the signature and stamp are what is referred to as the official mark of the commission. I don't think a signature of an official is an official mark. Rather, there are security embossing on the ballot papers and serial numbers which I believe the EA is referring to as official mark and not a signature or stamp.
But even if that were the case, subsection 2 of that section provides remedy as well

I worked as a Presiding Officer & I know a ballot paper issued to a voter to cast his/her votes must first be stamped & sign.. Even by common sense, an unsigned document can not be said to be officially valid.. I don't know how this becomes a point of Argument.
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
yemex04:

I worked as a Presiding Officer & I know a ballot paper issued to a voter to cast his/her votes must first be stamped & sign.. Even by common sense, an unsigned document can not be said to be officially valid.. I don't know how this becomes a point of Argument.

But are you aware of the serial numbers on the ballot papers and the other security features on the ballot papers? Are you also aware there are situations where the number of voters exceed the pre-stamped and signed ballot papers especially in the north? It is in such cases that such ballot papers are used. Now it is very possible for such ballot papers to be unsigned. If you watched videos of Kano and Katsina especialy during elections, most times, voting continues till late into the night. So do you expect a presiding officer using ballot papers late in the night to have the patience to stamp and sign them? That is why s63(2) of EA leaves room for such because it will be unfair to the voters that their votes are voided simply because a presiding officer failed to sign and stamp them.
Secondly, signing and stamping is an INEC guideline requirement and not EA. EA only recognises the serial numbers of the ballot papers. Since the courts themselves have said INEC guidelines are not what poo in the toilet, i don't know how that becomes something to cancels votes for
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Christistruth03:

Read and understand what you're posting
Ballot papers is different from result forms
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kukutente23:

Read and understand what you're posting
Ballot papers is different from result forms

Ballots are not valid Votes until they are Signed Stamped and dated by the Presiding Officers with Copies received and signed for by the Police where present

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Christistruth03:

Ballots are not valid Votes until they are Signed Stamped and dated by the Presiding Officers with Copies received and signed for by the Police where present
I already told you that you don't even understand what you're reading. Have you participated on the electoral process before?
Where have you seen police receiving copies of ballot papers after elections?
As I've said, you're confusing yourself with the screenshot. It's funny you were the one saying you're educating people when you actually in need of proper education
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I won't go low to your level because I am more than throwing barter like missile. I ask again, was it good for supreme court to have validated the candidacy of Lawal and Akpabio, taking into consideration, they never participated in the said primaries to senate? Stop dodging the obvious and stand with the truth always.
nobody ansa a stupid question.. go and find the judgment and read it...
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by yemex04(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kukutente23:

But are you aware of the serial numbers on the ballot papers and the other security features on the ballot papers? Are you also aware there are situations where the number of voters exceed the pre-stamped and signed ballot papers especially in the north? It is in such cases that such ballot papers are used.

Pre-stamped & signed ballot papers? That's an open cheque for fraud now! Ballot Papers are not supposed to be prestamped or signed, it is supposed to be signed for next person accredited & ready to cast his/her votes.. How do you expect parties not to take advantage of such arrangements for massive ballot paper thumb printing.. NNPP aren't smart thieves ni.

Now it is very possible for such ballot papers to be unsigned.

There's no excuse for the Presiding Officer not to sign a ballot papers to be used for casting of vote.. no matter how long, he must be patient to do the needful & if he fails to do so, he has done a deservice to the supposed beneficiary of those votes & to the Nation, he should be punished.. but in this case, these are stolen or illegally acquired ballot papers possible from corrupt officials of INEC or snatching.

If you watched videos of Kano and Katsina especialy during elections, most times, voting continues till late into the night. So do you expect a presiding officer using ballot papers late in the night to have the patience to stamp and sign them?

Like I already mentioned, there's no excuse for not signing knowing fully well that if not signed & stamped, it becomes invalid.

That is why 63(2) of EA leaves room for such because it will be unfair to the voters that their votes are voided simply because a presiding officer failed to sign and stamp them.

Firstly,I would naturally not accept an unsigned/stamped ballot to cast my vote, i will insist on it being signed & stamped.. everyone should be so educated.

secondly, Section 63(2) of the EA is most certainly not talking about the validity of a vote cast, it is talking about the authenticity of the ballot paper.. read again & don't be clever by half.. There is a reason why so votes are said to be voided regardless of the authenticity of the ballot papers. Part of what makes a vote valid is that the signature & stamp of the INEC presiding officer. Again if we want to go by your postulation, it means people can get ballot papers through any means, thumb print & bring forward for counting & there would no ground to challenge it.. does that even make sense to you?

Secondly, signing and stamping is an INEC guideline requirement and not EA. EA only recognises the serial numbers of the ballot papers. Since the courts themselves have said INEC guidelines are not what poo in the toilet, i don't know how that becomes something to cancels votes for

Like I mentioned up, the EA can not be referring to the validity of the vote, the aunthecity is plausible.Those are two different things.. Moreover with courts verdict, they have interpreted the section 63(2) of the EA not to mean what you postulated.. everything becomes personal opinion.
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
yemex04:
[/b]

Like I mentioned up, the EA can not be referring to the validity of the vote, the aunthecity is plausible.Those are two different things.. Moreover with courts verdict, they have interpreted the section 63(2) of the EA not to mean what you postulated.. everything becomes personal opinion.
Well, I disagree with the court verdict. You sought to validate it using your claimed experience. The validity of ballot papers is the serial numbers. That's what EA says. Official mark can be taken to mean anything and even if it means the stamp and signature of the presiding officers, the EA allows it with certain conditions and even prescribes condition for such ballot papers to be rejected. You are only reading the rejection in isolation without realizing that EA actually requires the returning officer to give reason why unmarked ballot papers are rejected in a form. The fact that there is no such form implies the RO accepted the unsigned ballots as genuinely used for the elections. The court messed up the case by saying NNPP ought to call the returning officer to explain why he accepted the ballot papers. That position contradicts EA. EA only asks the RO to explain if he rejects the ballot papers!!
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
Christistruth03:

Oga stop repeating this nonsense.
Ballot papers are not given to police. Have you not voted before? Where did you see ballots given to Police?
It is the EC form series that are given to police.
You are pasting screenshot and still failing to understand it.
God!! So much for education in this country.
Folks like you mock Obidients and accuse them of being headless.
Just look at yourself.
Outside APC Whatsapp copy and paste you can't even understand judgement written in simple English. Gosh!!
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kukutente23:

Oga stop repeating this nonsense.
Ballot papers are not given to police. Have you not voted before? Where did you see ballots given to Police?
It is the EC form series that are given to police.
You are pasting screenshot and still failing to understand it.
God!! So much for education in this country.
Folks like you mock Obidients and accuse them of being headless.
Just look at yourself.
Outside APC Whatsapp copy and paste you can't even understand judgement written in simple English. Gosh!!

Who said ballot Papers are given to Police?

Go and read the Judgement again

Ballot papers are worthless until they are Stamped Signed for and dated by the Presiding officer

That is when they become Valid Votes

It is the Copy of the INEC Results Form and other relevant Forms recording the Ballots that are given to the Party agents and Police and they must sign that they received a copy
The main copies go to INEC and
Are you sure you read or understand the Judgement at all?

The 165,000 Ballots results were unsigned for unstamped undated and so therefore they were Worthless!!!!
Why is something so simple confusing you?

Get a 10 year old Child to read and explain it to you in a way you can understand

Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by yemex04(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kukutente23:

Well, I disagree with the court verdict. You sought to validate it using your claimed experience. The validity of ballot papers is the serial numbers. That's what EA says. Official mark can be taken to mean anything and even if it means the stamp and signature of the presiding officers, the EA allows it with certain conditions and even prescribes condition for such ballot papers to be rejected. You are only reading the rejection in isolation without realizing that EA actually requires the returning officer to give reason why unmarked ballot papers are rejected in a form. The fact that there is no such form implies the RO accepted the unsigned ballots as genuinely used for the elections. The court messed up the case by saying NNPP ought to call the returning officer to explain why he accepted the ballot papers. That position contradicts EA. EA only asks the RO to explain if he rejects the ballot papers!!

Smiles , your disagreement which ends as an opinion is highly respected! but between the Courts verdicts & your disagreement?
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
Christistruth03:

Who said ballot Papers are given to Police?

Go and read the Judgement again

Ballot papers are worthless until they are Stamped Signed for and dated by the Presiding officer

That is when they become Valid Votes

It is the Copy of the INEC Results Form and other relevant Forms recording the Ballots that are given to the Party agents and Police and they must sign that they received a copy
The main copies go to INEC and
Are you sure you read or understand the Judgement at all?

The 165,000 Ballots results were unsigned for unstamped undated and so therefore they were Worthless!!!!
Why is something so simple confusing you?

Get a 10 year old Child to read and explain it to you in a way you can understand

You have been hawking those same screenshots like gala since yesterday and this is what you have been writing underneath
Christistruth03:

So it is laughable that now that you've been educated and you've corrected yourself you're referring me to a 10 year old child. Why didn't you consult a 10 year old before you started claiming ballots are given to police grin grin

This guy. Are you high on something cheap or what? undecided
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Christistruth03: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kukutente23:

You have been hawking those same screenshots like gala since yesterday and this is what you have been writing underneath

So it is laughable that now that you've been educated and you've corrected yourself you're referring me to a 10 year old child. Why didn't you consult a 10 year old before you started claiming ballots are given to police grin grin

This guy. Are you high on something cheap or what? undecided

Because I have been trying to explain it to you since Yesterday and you still don’t understand
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kukutente23: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Christistruth03:

Because I have been trying to explain it to you since Yesterday and you still don’t understand

Yeah. Continue deceiving yourself
Zombie
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by IfnobeGod20: 6:39am On Nov 20, 2023
Christistruth03:

Please what concern police with ballot papers? You don't even understand what you're saying at all. Police only sign result sheet after all votes had been entered and not ballot papers during voting process. Stop misleading yourself dude. Also try to brush up your IQ, you're disappointing me please. Police and ballot paper, please what I am reading. Naija education has gone to the dog.
Re: Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi by Akungitit: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2023
I think Mr Farook the Idiot intentionally forgot the issue of 160,000 votes given to NNPP that was not stamped by INEC. MUMU Farooook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata Emerges LP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Floods Wash Snakes Into Plateau Community. / Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.