Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,576 members, 7,861,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Do I Use My 4runner Suv For Transportation Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Use My 4runner Suv For Transportation Business (777 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria / Armor Bulletproof Suv's For Nigeria Army General's @ Combat. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use My 4runner Suv For Transportation Business by talknadogood: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
I've a 4runner suv and I'm planning to integrate it to my transportation business. I'm planning to go into courier service business in portharcourt. I'll be getting some motor cycle for the business in January. So I'm asking is it possible to add my 4runner suv as part of the business. Or what best way do I use the 4runner to generate income. I'll be reading your comments. Thanks
Re: How Do I Use My 4runner Suv For Transportation Business by FreeStuffsNG: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
talknadogood:
I've a 4runner suv and I'm planning to integrate it to my transportation business. I'm planning to go into courier service business in portharcourt. I'll be getting some motor cycle for the business in January. So I'm asking is it possible to add my 4runner suv as part of the business. Or what best way do I use the 4runner to generate income. I'll be reading your comments. Thanks
It's better you use it for charter services so you can conveniently transfer the fuel cost to the customer. Put it in great shape, place a notice with your phone number on it that it's for hire and park in a safe conspicuous place.
All the best to you.
Re: How Do I Use My 4runner Suv For Transportation Business by talknadogood: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's better you use it for charter services so you can conveniently transfer the fuel cost to the customer. Put it in great shape, place a notice with your phone number on it that it's for hire and park in a safe conspicuous place.
All the best to you.
thank tyou sir, I do just that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Use My 4runner Suv For Transportation Business by NokiaN8(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2023
Use it for towing.. pack it on the express.. and city roads , u make good money
Re: How Do I Use My 4runner Suv For Transportation Business by nurey(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
talknadogood:

oga cut the head commot turn am into pickup dey carry kolanut, rubber, charcoal, cassava, palm-nut etc you go make so much money for bush work dem go think say nah ritual doings.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Use My 4runner Suv For Transportation Business by fineboynl(m): 6:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Best for towing

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Volkswagen Eurovan-maintenance: / How Do I Renew My Expired Drivers' Licence / Nigeria Tops Sales Chart Of Range Rover In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.