Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Stop❗you Are Doing It All Wrong ❌❌ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop❗you Are Doing It All Wrong ❌❌ (105 Views)

When It Comes To Facebook Ads Everyone Has It All Wrong! / Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Who Are Doing Nigeria And Africa Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop❗you Are Doing It All Wrong ❌❌ by Thatcher09(f): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
REASONS YOU STRUGGLE TO SELL AS A NEWBIE

1. Low Traffic:

A business's success hinges on its ability to attract and maintain a steady stream of traffic. Imagine having exceptional products yet failing to reach a wider audience. You'd struggle to generate sales by repeatedly targeting the same limited customer base.

2. Not Knowing Their Target Audience

Newbies in digital marketing may not have a clear understanding of their target audience. This can make it difficult to tailor their sales pitch and connect with potential customers on a personal level.

3. Lack of Follow-Up

Follow-up is essential for closing deals, but newbies often don't follow up enough. They may give up too easily on leads or not know how to follow up effectively.

4. Not Knowing How to Close

Closing a deal is the most important part of the sales process, but newbies often struggle with this. They may not know how to ask for the sale or when to close the deal.

5. Setting Unrealistic Expectations

Newbies may set unrealistic expectations for themselves, which can lead to disappointment and discouragement. It's important to set realistic goals and expectations and to be patient.

I hope you got value?

I am Thatcher. I help people make money using their smartphone. You can reach me on WhatsApp via 08160636654.

(1) (Reply)

International Payments Made Easy Using Payspace / Request For 30tons And 46tons Trucks Open Body Urgently / Marketplace For Cooperative Societies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.