Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) (26090 Views)

Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured / See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Blake755: 5:33am On Nov 19, 2023
Ekalerdehan:

Federal road not state road
This Federal nonsense should be scraped
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Agugbadin: 5:42am On Nov 19, 2023
How then does this country want to transport CNG,is it on this bad roads
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Supremos: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2023
NewDea4:

When they were voting animals into office they did not lament...may God punish them all
Which animal they voted into office
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Supremos: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2023
BeeNG3:
turn by turn, enjoy the 2nd Niger bridge first
You are evil
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Supremos: 6:09am On Nov 19, 2023
highness25:
na road be this? Funny enough, some boys go still de tell drivers make them settle for following this road oo
very sad
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Supremos: 6:09am On Nov 19, 2023
Ishilove:

This is just shocking, shameful and horrible
very very shameful
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Supremos: 6:10am On Nov 19, 2023
soccerlite:

This your comment made me burst into laughter

As if they don't know

You have rep, senator, minister even governor

None of dem is seeing dis Abi

We have to wake them up
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Supremos: 6:11am On Nov 19, 2023
Nchenches:

Dave Who? He is no Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba who will first please his region before any other region.
An Igbo minister will like to first please other groups before his Igbo. Alas, he will be dethroned and he will return to accuse Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba of marginalising the Igbo. Rotimi Amaechi.
Dave Umahi has not stopped talking about Lagos-Abuja Super highway as if all the industries in Nigeria that generate all the pfunds to Nigeria's government are located along Abuja-Lagos route. The Niger delta region that feeds Nigeria, may be his blind sight.
Shm 🙈
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Dickson178(m): 6:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Igbos don't have leaders . Let them come to Akwa ibom state and witness what truly leadership is.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Supremos: 6:12am On Nov 19, 2023
samuelson06:

You don't have any idea about what we are going through on Calabar-Itu highway. The FG intentionally cut off SS/SE from development. That's what I know.
oh boy
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Supremos: 6:14am On Nov 19, 2023
Dickson178:
Igbos don't have leaders . Let them come to Akwa ibom state and witness what truly leadership is.
Oga this is not about Akwa ibom and dick measuring. This is federal road.
Federal government intentionally neglect SE.

Akwa ibom is crude oil producing state and hence can even do the roads themselves.
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Supremos: 6:15am On Nov 19, 2023
Benwallt:

Federal road, is the road in Afghanistan? Delirium and shifting goalpost when corner is doing terrible damage to that mud enclave.
use. Less e-jiot

Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Ojukwu007(m): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2023
Where exactly? Very big LIE! Nothing like that along Nsukka-Enugu expressway.

SM and lies shaa😢
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by ufotunang: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2023
That is why we need state autommy.... where states are in control of their resources and revenue, income ...in which the states will then have sufficient funds, money to do all this bad federal roads within their states without waiting for many years for the federal government to come and do it
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Amumaigwe: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2023
Supremos:
very terrible and heart rending

There's no region with worst state of roads like south east.

My joy is that the road is a transit route open to every Nigerian especially northerners. No be their trailers full for that trench? Any harm done on SE affects all because they cannot do without us.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by coputa(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2023
Peter obi want to rule Nigeria,the mindset of easterners towards development is negative,see the west and compare
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Zeebuy: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
What is the duty of their President Obi, they voted for Him so they should call him.

I wish I were Tinubu, I will instruct all Ministers and Directors not to employ any one from South East, not to give contract to any one from South East and not to carry out any meaningful project in that bad belle region until our 8years is over!!!
See the kinda human being guy are. And tomorrow you'll start begging God to bless you, abi?
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Slurity(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2023
Supremos:
very terrible and heart rending

There's no region with worst state of roads like south east.

Do you know why? Nature is against them and are also against themselves. Just my two years of leaving among them, I realize they will really struggle to catch up with rest of the country. Hatred of others has consumed them to the extent that they forget to care for themselves.
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2023
Rather unfortunate....
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by highness25(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2023
Supremos:
very sad
Sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Is this not enough reason to laugh 😄😂😂🤣

SW governors and it's development is the major problem of our IPOBidients

No one bother about SE and your governors knw they are immaculate as no one talk about their doing

See a death trap like well in the middle of the road 🤣😂😂🤣

This is a federal road. Stop displaying your ignorance and stupidity. No state road in the south east can be like this.
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Josephkabila12: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2023
So many states are constructing federal roads themselves. So the governor in this ibo state should construct the road.
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Bigsunny01(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Is this not enough reason to laugh 😄😂😂🤣

SW governors and it's development is the major problem of our IPOBidients

No one bother about SE and your governors knw they are immaculate as no one talk about their doing

See a death trap like well in the middle of the road 🤣😂😂🤣

Hypocrite

I read many people comments here i laugh

So some adult don't even know de differences between federal and state

Tueh to u all

U all will come online to display ur stupidity in de name of tribalism

Dis is so irritating
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Supremos: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2023
Slurity:
Do you know why? Nature is against them and are also against themselves. Just my two years of leaving among them, I realize they will really struggle to catch up with rest of the country. Hatred of others has consumed them to the extent that they forget to care for themselves.
you are demented Agbaya
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by Slurity(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2023
Supremos:
you are demented Agbaya
You can use a more damming name, I don't mind.
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2023
Generalmystic:
This is federal road, you don't get it?. As Rich as Lagos is, Federal government is undertaking the construction of most federal roads and infrastructures there, but you want states in south east to use their meager revenue from federal government to construct federal roads.

Alot of States did some of their roads and rembused by fg
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2023
Supremos:
You're a demented Agbaya. This is the state of federal highway in SE. You are here to shown your rabid hate for Igbos

I don't know what igbos are extremely emotional. Why are u people always angry? I thought your leaders have your best interests that is why you want leave? I bet you didn't know that Many states repair Federal roads and get refunded later. Ask states like Rivers, Bauchi, Gombe etc. The thing is that you guys are always looking for someone to blame. It's not a good mentality, your igbo leaders were not prevented from fixing Federal roads and getting refunding for it, but emotions won't let you see that you have bad leaders, it's always other Nigerians that are your problem.
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by soccerlite: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2023
nedekid:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/fg-refunds-n148bn-bars-states-from-further-repairs-of-federal-roads/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/7775264/why-cannot-fix-federal-roads

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/08/30/beg-fg-to-let-me-repair-federal-road-obaseki-urges-edo-residents/amp/

Well, since you have an oga there, you probably know better or better informed.

What's your conviction

I want to get you

Is it that you are concerned that federal government deliberately abandoned the se roads

Or

SE govs want to repair FG roads and they been prevented
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2023
Pakute:
Who dey talk truth between Nairaland ibos and real ibos?. Online billionaire always dey show us satelite pictures of their region being the best in Africa but seeing 50year old ibo men sitting down in the middle of a redmud road while lamenting is really shocking to me.
See the tanker inside an underground tunnel, Lol. developers i hail thee!
Igbos are always highly emotional. Instead of checking the facts that they have bad people representing them they will start insulting you without any tangible point. You have presented your point, I bet you there's no sound igbo person that can debunk what you said with sound argument, it's only insults they can respond with
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by nedekid: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2023
soccerlite:

What's your conviction

I want to get you

Is it that you are concerned that federal government deliberately abandoned the se roads

Or

SE govs want to repair FG roads and they been prevented
Both. The roads are not being maintained. Some states wish to fix them, but are not assured of getting a refund.
Also permissions to fix those roads are sometimes declined due to conflict of interest.
Note, that this is not a "south east" issue but a general one.
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by soccerlite: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2023
TopBanter:

I think you don't understand satire. Igbos are the one's who wildly compare their billionaire to Bill Gates. If Bill Gates can spend billions on philanthropy in land he has no affiliation with then what is the excuses of the "many thousands" of Igbo Billionaires for not bailing out their beloved land of origin by using the combined trillions we hear they have on a bad section of an important road?

Also, you don't get the main point which is that folks should not make wildly braggart claims informed individuals can call them out over.

Road construction may not be "moon moin" but do you know the money that would be available for it in the SE if every one of the billionaire Igbos claim to have in thousands contribute even a negligible 1% of their wealth and disposable part of their net worth towards infrastructural development of the SE?

I claim I have fortune of 5 billion naira. There is a crater in front of my house I can repair with 50 million naira which is a disposable sum for me.

Yet I fail to get involved. It is either I am emptily showy and never had what I claimed to have or I am heartless and wicked. Neither looks good for an ungracious braggart which Igbos are that Achebe even admits rile others up needlessly. That's the point I hope you now get.

Factually, there is nothing special at all about Igbos in contemporary Nigerian society today, as they are bettered in many sectors by others, and if they ungraciously spend all their time trying to claim they are superior to all else then people will demand they prove it at times like this.

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Me I'm not concerned by any ethnic group aggrandisement
Re: Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) by soccerlite: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2023
Supremos:
We have to wake them up

If they are not dead to their responsibility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out / Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period / Tanker Explodes On Lagos-Ore Road, Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.