Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online (840 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife / Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online by damilola4162(m): 12:37am On Nov 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQc7WVQCumM

Bearly a day after video of Mr. Ibu's daughter, Jasmine feeding him on the hospital bed surfaced online.

Ibu's wife has now released her own video showing the moment she was also feeding the legendary actor.

Mr Ibu's health struggles first made the news in October when a video of the actor soliciting for help was released on his official page.

Re: Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online by Solsix(m): 1:44am On Nov 19, 2023
The man is dying and catching clout is all what this gender think about??

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online by dominique(f): 4:10am On Nov 19, 2023
The man was barely conscious yet all she cares about is making him confirm to the world that it's her, his wife that is feeding him while stuffing huge morsels of eba into his mouth. The adopted daughter also shared a similar feeding video. They're now doing competition of who the best carer is with video receipts. May we not be unfortunate enough to have these kind of people around us in our most vulnerable moments.

Shouldn't his diet be regulated at this point? Should a dietetic who just had several surgeries be eating such heavy starchy food while barely awake? Doctors over to you.

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online by TANID(m): 4:16am On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online by superCleanworks(m): 4:53am On Nov 19, 2023
Sadly, With the way the family is acting and scheming, plotting and washing all their smelly laundry right in front of the camera, Mr Ibu MIGHT not be alive for the next 3 years.

The saddest part of all this is that these women have successfully clouded Mr Ibu's life story with their ugly shenanigans, all for nasty attention. If Mr Ibu dies right now (I hope not), it would be KIND OF hard for people to remember him for his achievements rather than how he was mistreated by these scandalous leeching twats.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online by dinachi(m): 6:12am On Nov 19, 2023
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQc7WVQCumM

Bearly a day after video of Mr. Ibu's daughter, Jasmine feeding him on the hospital bed surfaced online.

Ibu's wife has now released her own video showing the moment she was also feeding the legendary actor.

Mr Ibu's health struggles first made the news in October when a video of the actor soliciting for help was released on his official page.
The so called wife is a fool. Imagine telling him, It's is your wife that is feeding you, I hope you are enjoying it! Kai, that woman na complete mumu! Now I understand why Jasmine has so much impact in the man's life.

May God help him.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online by dominique(f): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2023
superCleanworks:
Sadly, With the way the family is acting and scheming, plotting and washing all their smelly laundry right in front of the camera, Mr Ibu MIGHT not be alive for the next 3 years.

The saddest part of all this is that these women have successfully clouded Mr Ibu's life story with their ugly shenanigans, all for nasty attention. If Mr Ibu dies right now (I hope not), it would be KIND OF hard for people to remember him for his achievements rather than how he was mistreated by these scandalous leeching twats.

3 years long. While watching the video, I was thinking he may not survive the next six months with these hungry vultures around him. I feel so bad for him, a whole legend fa! sad
Re: Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online by Beverlyjean(f): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2023
Unfortunately for Ibu ...the 2 women in his life don't love him...they are preparing for hos death , to take over his properties...so they are fighting each other....they don't care about Ibu
Re: Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online by Houseontherock1: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2023
Why adopt a full-grown woman as your daughter in the first place? The wife would have been the only problem but now two of them acting like cow-wives is too much for this man! Neither Jasmine nor the wife is interested in his well-being, I don't even think the son cares as well! What a way to live at a vulnerable moment!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Wife Video Herself Feeding Him After Jasmine Video Surfaced Online by Nwaokunkpara: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2023
Whenever I get married my family will be off social media

(1) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin Shares Challenges Of Gastric Sleeve Surgery In Trending Video / (west Africa Idol) Uche's Single: I Miss U / Media and Micheal Jackson......Sharpton Wants Michael Jackson Stamp, Media to Ba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.