Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port (29454 Views)

Rice Vessels Set To Berth At Nigerian Seaports As 57000 MT Of Corn Floods Lagos / Bigger Cargoes To Berth At Onitsha Port Soon – FG / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by adefitim(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2023
Make e fall first

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Omoluyi(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by youngrichnigga: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2023
Whenever you hear the use of this word "MAY" by this current government; just know that's a future impossible tense and expect the opposite.
People should brace up for in the coming days, weeks and months, this government will afflict more pain on the people......this I have seen angry angry angry
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Inosky(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2023
Talk is cheap. Government full of lies. They're still subsidizing patrol indirectly and selling the product at high price.
Borrowing massively and blaming past government.

Use!ess government brought in by Yakubu, Tasumani and Okoro.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Hespee93: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2023
cyberguy72:
Are u serious?

Confirmed.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Thinktwicemybro: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2023
DaddyYankee:
All Obidients are fraudsters like their boss!

Sold at higher rates by Obidients to sabotage Jagaban's Govt.

It will never be well with all obidients!
You are very right. I hate these obidients, they sabotage buhari government by inflating price of petrol and now they are doing same to tinubu. I hate them with passion. They must leave Lagos. But wait o... As a jagaban supporter it there anything that stops you from building filling stations and selling your own petrol for cheap? Or are you under a generational curse that stops you from owning your own fuel station. Please I will like to know.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Thinktwicemybro: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2023
Inosky:
Talk is cheap. Government full of lies. They're still subsidizing patrol indirectly and selling the product at high price.
Borrowing massively and blaming past government.

Use!ess government brought in by Yakubu, Tasumani and Okoro.
These news are fake news, they have bought most media and blogs. Haven't you notice that one freestuff guy is now posting tinubu praise news with no source and yet it get to front page. Haven't you notice that all media no longer report the collapse of national grid? There is not light in my state for weeks now but there is no report of grid collapse anywhere in the news. Whereas the grid has collapse for days now.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by PaulH07: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
Pakute:
Very greedy and selfish marketers, when dem still dey collect subsidy in dollars, no matter the price of oil in international market, dem go find dollars anyhow way to import oil because say dem wan collect subsidy but now Govt don commot subsidy, na to dey depend on NNPCL to go import and then go buy from NNPCL. Nigerians are greedy all round, dem go buy foodstuffs from north carry am enter south dey sell am 3times the price and people go begin dey shout food don cost, which food cost?. Nigerians are wicked to themselves. Thank God baba commot subsidy, our refineries are about to start producing again. People collecting subsidy who stopped our refinery from working will all cry blood.

Me I want to know how to tap into this business of buying livestock like goats from North and importing to Lagos oh...
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Nerdnextdoor: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Fingers crossed 🤞.
Maybe N150/Ltr again. Hurray!!!
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by MT: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:
It will be welcome

The thing I enjoy most in this country, is go out early morning to news stand and see how passing free readers argue on how to solve Nigeria problem,
Sometime it look like fight

Nigeria na paper talk

Your mates are either getting more productive or looking for jobs online or upskilling at that time.

Your own is to go to news stand and watch people fight, and some pathetic fellows liked your comments - they are pushing you to your misery.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Menclothing: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
When will dangote refinery start
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by alamoht(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=DaddyYankee post=127046537][b]All Obidients are fraudsters like their boss!

Lol…so what’s your master doing about it
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by 82man: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lie lie Mohammad again, my country people will not talk again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by ufotunang: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
When will nigeria ever stop importing fuel ?...this is what is causing problems in the oil sector and economy and high costs of fuel

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by CrossRhodes: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
DaddyYankee:
All Obidients are fraudsters like their boss!

It will never be well with supporters of wicked evil leaders and drug barons
Amen

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by olaolaking: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Lol
Since I was born and now I am fully grown I have never seen any commodity price in Nigeria increased and still decrease.

It would rather be going higher and higher.
No thanks to saboteurs
MTN line once rose to 30k
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Oizee(f): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Lol
Since I was born and now I am fully grown I have never seen any commodity price in Nigeria increased and still decrease.

No thanks to saboteurs
I have seen, price of day old broiler only.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by InvertedHammer: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
/
Ignorance is bliss so let them keep fleecing ignorant Nigerians who are more interested in BBN, gossip and other nonsense that have no positive impact in their lives.

Fuel was sold at N600+ when crude oil was as high as $95/barrel. With oil now at around $80 per barrel, shouldn't fuel price come down at the pump?

There are no investigative journalists in Nigeria. Everyone of them is chasing brown envelopes and the few that try to ask tough questions (like Seun and Rufai Oseni) get ridiculed by Nigerians. They prefer folks like Reuben Abati who like Nigerian pastors tell them what they want to hear.

Let the rot continue.
/

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Waniyon(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
We cannot talk of any meaningful price decrease in as much as we're still importing.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by todugo(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
DaddyYankee:
[b]All Obidients are fraudsters like their boss!

It will never be well with all obidients![/b]t
When the price of fuel was 250-260 last year was it obidients that removed fuel subsidy and increased it to 550-600 per liter?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by adenigga(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Whenever you hear the use of this word "MAY" by this current government; just know that's a future impossible tense and expect the opposite.
People should brace up for in the coming days, weeks and months, this government will afflict more pain on the people......this I have seen angry angry angry
I concurred......

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by udemzyudex(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
Story.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by samcolee(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Lol

No thanks to saboteurs
Exactly same fuel we were told the price will reduce if price has reduced in global market
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by idsamoo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Lol

No thanks to saboteurs

Price of sim card and call rates....
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Ayodeoba: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Lol

No thanks to saboteurs
pos charges
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by themanderon: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
May fall? I hope this is true because in Nigeria anything that goes up stays up.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by dicksonohm(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by 77up(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
kenex4ever:
Worst president ever.

In barely 6months?

Lolz 😂
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Eneh2024: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
Balablu is a clown🤡
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by tnerro1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
So if it comes down to a reasonable price in the future, so what happens to those that used 600k to convert their cars to CNG?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries: The Great Conspiracy's As Party Leaders Seal Ambode’s Fate / Crowd Welcome Saraki At Ilorin Airport (photo) / Nigerian & Cameroonian CJTFs Carryout Successful Operation Against Boko Haram(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.