Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port (29492 Views)

Rice Vessels Set To Berth At Nigerian Seaports As 57000 MT Of Corn Floods Lagos / Bigger Cargoes To Berth At Onitsha Port Soon – FG / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by excel101(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
bigiyaro:
OP, becareful. You don ever see any price fall in Nigeria?
Do t act like the biblical gate man that refuted a prophecy that like a bag of rice will be sold for 1kobo, but at the end it happened in his presence, but died few minutes after.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by bigiyaro(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
excel101:
Do t act like the biblical gate man that refuted a prophecy that like a bag of rice will be sold for 1kobo, but at the end it happened in his presence, but died few minutes after.
the same bible that said, God is the author of confusion.... believing against reality is stupidity.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by NewDea4: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Fuel-price-may-fall-as-petrol-vessels-berth-at-port

Stop fooling yourself dude it won't go one cent lower than the current price
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Inosky: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

These news are fake news, they have bought most media and blogs. Haven't you notice that one freestuff guy is now posting tinubu praise news with no source and yet it get to front page. Haven't you notice that all media no longer report the collapse of national grid? There is not light in my state for weeks now but there is no report of grid collapse anywhere in the news. Whereas the grid has collapse for days now.

You're right, for over a week here, no light. I have been running my generator.
They're feeding the public with lies.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by excel101(m): 3:32am On Nov 21, 2023
bigiyaro:
the same bible that said, God is the author of confusion.... believing against reality is stupidity.
GOD THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION?
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by bigiyaro(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2023
excel101:

GOD THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION?
genesis chapter 11 verse 7. What does it mean?
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by excel101(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
bigiyaro:
genesis chapter 11 verse 7. What does it mean?
Formerly I thought you only do weed, but seems you've added other things to it, bye
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by bigiyaro(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
excel101:
Formerly I thought you only do weed, but seems you've added other things to it, bye
grin grin grin grin....bye as how? Shey we are just discussing When men jejely dey do thier thing dey progress dey go, na who hammer them with confusion to retard thier progress?? ( am not saying anybody is enemy of progress o)
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by adenigga(m): 5:32am On Nov 22, 2023
excel101:
Yeeee........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! / Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. / Lagos Residents Recount Experiences On President’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.