Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta (37558 Views)

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by SavageResponse(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Lord when? When will I have my family and my 5 future girlfriends screaming at my concert? I can't wait walahi

Abi my freestyle below no sweet reach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q27magJz5UM?si=Nl03jde441qKPUZQ

You never even start sef, you still dey do warm up grin
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Biola67: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
SpatialKing:
This two will never learn
They have started leaving their new kids with Nani again
While they keep partying
We know you can’t afford one. Sorry
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Thinktwicemybro: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
Congrats davido
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Oju4190: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hope the twins are in a safe hands....we nor won hear story dat touch dis time.....na me go use plantain leaf flog davido till he confess

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by blowjohn(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Padipadi:
She look so happy

Yeah. But she shud work on her weight

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CoronaVirusPro: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Yeah. But she shud work on her weight

She doesn’t need to!

Her husband got options, so why should she force it. She just need maintain the position has number 1.
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Justiceleague1: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro shattap ya mouth and getououout..go and look for rats and cockroach at the nearest ipob thread,thank you very much grin:

How can you marry a wealthy person and not be happy?

Even when you are unhappy, the money will make you happy.
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CoronaVirusPro: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=127057144][/quote]

Fvck you!
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Otunbakayce: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
Stupid froggy boy, have you paid back Abu's money?
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Soliddust3030: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Guyman01:
Chioma is lucky to have a father inlaw who truly loves and fully welcomed her into his household.
This means that no matter what Davido does this is the only Iyawo known to the Adeleke family.
She must have played her cards well to win over Davido's father to her side.

I tried to end the relationship with my wife at a time but it was hard because while we were dating I introduced her to my family casually and I didn't know that she kept in touch with him, together with my sister she will pay for pedicure for the old man something I didn't see as important and even invited the Priest to come and say mass in our house when the old man was sick and couldn't attend church, only those who are Catholics will understand the significance of that.

So when I felt she was not the sophisticated kind of girl I wanted and introduced another girl to them it was like I brought war to the family, I was told that I can play around as much as I want with women out there but as per marriage they have made their choice.
Actually my initial aim was to just chop and clean mouth and move to the next girl but till date she has remained a strong pillar in my family πŸ™„

Thank God you realized that. Nothing beats a supportive woman who gat your back. Little things matter, see the way she took your dad like her own. I thank God I married my bestie too. Some days I go they house this woman go they cook some kind meal and buy drink the next thing my friends and cousins don show house. She keeps the bond between my people.

10 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Burgcudi(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
Con leave the twin for who ?
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by blowjohn(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

She doesn’t need to!

Her husband got options, so why should she force it. She just need maintain the position has number 1.

Ur saying different things.
I didn't say it's by force.

Physiologucally she looks like one to get fat.
It's easier to stay for now than later.

Ur talking about culture or marriage or competition. Am talking about health and beauty consciousness

5 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by bizzibodi(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
What a happy family,davido really enjoy a happy family from birth.
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Justiceleague1: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Your own middle is right there inside your anus grin
Fvck you!
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by bizzibodi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
What a happy family,davido really enjoy a happy family from birth...he grew up as a prince with golden spoon.
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CJStarz: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
Biola67:

Twins wey never step naija. Dey play. You think say na like your own
Na concern me I dey show o.
Iffa tell u where my own twins dey, jealousy go Kee u πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CJStarz: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mindlog:

She leave dem for Nigeria for your house!

Maybe you expected Chioma's mother and their childminders to come with the twins to the show to prove to you they are being taken care of.
Person show concern,Una jus dey yab am.
Das why I no be Nigerian again πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by emmadejust(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Oboy see car tyre rim him carry for neck as chains undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Jostoman: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
Seen her smiling again gives me joy.
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CJStarz: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
post=127056778:

You sound so slow,
Why?
Becos dem say slow and steady wins d race.
How ur suya market today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by NewDea4: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mZIFjTdFjU?si=P5deRkVWq8If0-N1

Davido better keep your wife away from pussy-wolves like Ubi Franklin
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Biola67: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
CJStarz:

Na concern me I dey show o.
Iffa tell u where my own twins dey, jealousy go Kee u πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
no evidence

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Guyman01:
Chioma is lucky to have a father inlaw who truly loves and fully welcomed her into his household.
This means that no matter what Davido does this is the only Iyawo known to the Adeleke family.
She must have played her cards well to win over Davido's father to her side.

I tried to end the relationship with my wife at a time but it was hard because while we were dating I introduced her to my family casually and I didn't know that she kept in touch with mu dad, together with my sister she will pay for pedicure for the old man something I didn't see as important and even invited the Priest to come and say Mass in our house when the old man was sick and couldn't attend church, only those who are Catholics will understand the significance of that.

So when I felt she was not the sophisticated kind of girl I wanted and introduced another girl to them it was like I brought war to the family, I was told that I can play around as much as I want with women out there but as per marriage they have made their choice.
Actually my initial aim was to just chop and clean mouth and move to the next girl but this one come hook, till date she has remained a strong pillar in my family πŸ™„
E get one wey one try that rubbish, I discharge her.

I saw through hers, it was a manipulation technique and not genuine care for my folks.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Eriokanmi: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
Baba is ageing gracefully
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Mindlog: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
CJStarz:

Concern or insult?

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CoronaVirusPro: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
CJStarz:

You are still a Nigerian!

What is the birth place written on that your new passport?

Prove me wrong!

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by viodemus: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bliss62:
Nothing beats family support... see him smiling sheepishly , I guess his sister isn't in town, she's always at his shows too

you suppose dey relax sometimes.
No matter how long you dey, you no go see 150 years old, if you even try.
Life journey na work and fun.
Dem no dey use muscle sleep.
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Forumobserver12(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
Soliddust3030:

Thank God you realized that. Nothing beats a supportive woman who gat your back. Little things matter, see the way she took your dad like her own. I thank God I married my bestie too. Some days I go they house this woman go they cook some kind meal and buy drink the next thing my friends and cousins don show house. She keeps the bond between my people.

You are lucky to have such a good woman as wife, may God bless your home....

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Johnson1716(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
Me self dey reason ham o
TANID:
Say Neck No dey pain davido ni
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by nkemoma(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ubi the richest houseboy in Nigeria
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Calitoscassius(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
Very ugilee creatures, see that creature with massive belly and Davido smoking weed. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya ''Flakky'' And Daughter In Matching Outfits / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out For International Women’s Day / Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.