Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta (37592 Views)

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didnโ€™t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CoronaVirusPro: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Ur saying different things.
I didn't say it's by force.

Physiologucally she looks like one to get fat.
It's easier to stay for now than later.

Ur talking about culture or marriage or competition. Am talking about health and beauty consciousness

You are right at some point, but how many African women think about that?

Buy them the whole gym facility and they will grow bigger! Very few married ones keep to shape!

They donโ€™t care! The moment they can get a legal marriage, they start becoming a blue whale.

Not sayin all though, but majority.
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CJStarz: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
Inshort,I don change my mind. I come dey reason how Nigeria go cope or survive if I leave am comot go that my new country.
Make I jus dey watch una ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

CoronaVirusPro:

You are still a Nigerian!

What is the birth place written on that your new passport?

Prove me wrong!
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CJStarz: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mindlog:

Concern or insult?
Na concern o,my brother.
Chioma na Ada Igbo.
E go vex us if anything happen to those our children.
Na una wey insult me for showing concern for my own sista.
Tinubu must hear it๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CJStarz: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Biola67:

no evidence
Go to court ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by magzey: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
so therefore we should fry coke abi? grin grin

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by blowjohn(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Buy them the whole gym facility and they will grow bigger! Very few married ones keep to shape!

They donโ€™t care! The moment they can get a legal marriage, they start becoming a blue whale.

Yeah. I just think she shud know better. In this age keeping a man close means keeping oneself sexy. And fat and round isn't sexy.

Anyway her life, her choice
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by BBIA: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
TANID:
Say Neck No dey pain davido ni
I Taya oh! grin

Bling bling give black man work grin
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by BBIA: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
post=127056761:
Beautiful people โค๏ธ

It's a good feeling to see Chioma smiling again.
I wish her more davido sperm in her vagina. cool
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by BBIA: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Lord when? When will I have my family and my 5 future girlfriends screaming at my concert? I can't wait walahi

Abi my freestyle below no sweet reach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q27magJz5UM?si=Nl03jde441qKPUZQ
I'll advise you to quit music and focus on your future.
Music isn't for you
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Fearyourcreator: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Guyman01:
Chioma is lucky to have a father inlaw who truly loves and fully welcomed her into his household.
This means that no matter what Davido does this is the only Iyawo known to the Adeleke family.
She must have played her cards well to win over Davido's father to her side.

I tried to end the relationship with my wife at a time but it was hard because while we were dating I introduced her to my family casually and I didn't know that she kept in touch with mu dad, together with my sister she will pay for pedicure for the old man something I didn't see as important and even invited the Priest to come and say Mass in our house when the old man was sick and couldn't attend church, only those who are Catholics will understand the significance of that.

So when I felt she was not the sophisticated kind of girl I wanted and introduced another girl to them it was like I brought war to the family, I was told that I can play around as much as I want with women out there but as per marriage they have made their choice.
Actually my initial aim was to just chop and clean mouth and move to the next girl but this one come hook, till date she has remained a unifying force in my family ๐Ÿ™„
You sha wan carry woman wey go finish you faster... you better stay one place...
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Mindlog: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
CJStarz:

Na concern o,my brother.
Chioma na Ada Igbo.
E go vex us if anything happen to those our children.
Na una wey insult me for showing concern for my own sista.
Tinubu must hear it๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ

Chioma is family to me, her mum is with her and the twins there in the US and they have well qualified childminders working round the clock caring for the twins.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by TheMostComplex1: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
Guyman01:
Chioma is lucky to have a father inlaw who truly loves and fully welcomed her into his household.
This means that no matter what Davido does this is the only Iyawo known to the Adeleke family.

I tried to end the relationship with my wife at a time but it was hard because while we were dating I introduced her to my family casually and I didn't know that she kept in touch with mu dad, together with my sister she will pay for pedicure for the old man something I didn't see as important and even invited the Priest to come and say Mass in our house when the old man was sick and couldn't attend church, only those who are Catholics will understand the significance of that.

So when I felt she was not the sophisticated kind of girl I wanted and introduced another girl to them it was like I brought war to the family, I was told that I can play around as much as I want with women out there but as per marriage they have made their choice.
Actually my initial aim was to just chop and clean mouth and move to the next girl but this one come hook, till date she has remained a unifying force in my family ๐Ÿ™„

What a beautiful story.
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Pepperdemisback: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Davido's father is an hypocrite, there's no genuine love anywhere, it is fake love and eye service.
He was never seen with Chioma and her son from birth to death. He goes on a yearly tour with his children and grandchildren, the boy was exempted from his gathering. Only the other children he associate with. Immediately after the boy's death, that's when he started running around her.
Your call that genuine love? Why distanced himself throughout before death but running round her after the boy died?
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Timetravel88: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
Guyman01:

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… this your story don make me laugh taya
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CJStarz: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mindlog:

Chioma is family to me, her mum is with her and the twins there in the US and they have well qualified childminders working round the clock caring for the twins.
Ehee,as you tell me so ,my mind don calm down. I bn think say dem dey Naija courtesy of those nonsense bloggers.

Bia,iwu onye Owerri this one you talk say Chioma be family to you?
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Soliddust3030: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Forumobserver12:

You are lucky to have such a good woman as wife, may God bless your home....

Amen. May God bless yours too
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by MENTORCH(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nice show. This guy below is the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-B9V_R0XsE
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Dvea(f): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You people are funny sha, A woman wey give birth less than five months ago you are complaining about her weight. Let the pregnancy and nursing leave her body first then we can talk. What most men and generally most people forget is that women, after childbirth, have to battle with several hormonal imbalances and until they quit breastfeeding their body is never the same. So when you are screaming lose weight to a new mother, remember that her body is still acting for two and not one, that goes for her hunger, her energy and more.

Besides, why do you think most women end up big after marriage? Time. Yes, get her the gym in the house, yes, pay for the best gym, but what time does she have? Will you the husband, be willing to watch the children for an hour every few days so she can go to the gym, or do you guys go to the gym with children? If she brings a maid you complain, so what time does she have between caring for toddlers, doing her work, and caring for you and the home? It's easy to say she has time, she has time, but the time you think she has when she is scrolling through her phone or watching movies equals the time you spend with the guys hanging out. Hangout and resting time cannot be used for gyming, you as a guy won't use the time you use to unwind at the gym. The question I ask men who claim their wives are lazy to gym is this, when was the last time you stayed home and allowed your wife to hangout with the girls? Till today women with young children still take them to the saloon because there is no one to watch them, women still back their children to the market because their husband is out with the guys, women still drag their children everywhere because there is no one to fully entrust their children with and their husbands are 'busy'.

When you judge women who don't have time for themselves, ask yourself if she has any time at all fully for herself. Women who truly take care of themselves, gym, look the sexy who are looking for and sorts, Check well they have grown up maids living with them doing most of the work, or they have their mother or sisters fully living and helping them. OR they have some support. Because in the end if aunty goes to the gym and anything happens to her children, una will be the first to say she is worldly and she doesn't know her priorities.

I am not saying there are no truly lazy people and me sef fall in the lazy category, but most women just don't have the time. Their lives revolve around children so much that they lose time and add a problematic husband or problematic marriage and the challenges of life mixed with a lot of depression and frustration, the only thing she turns to for some form of pleasure is food. So when you criticise anyone about their weight, look first before you call them whale. You just might find out that your being a rude, uncultured, and insensitive person.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by NovusHomo(m): 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
Karlifate:
Few years down the line, Chioma & Davido will start looking alike. cheesy

Effect of white proteinous liquid cheesy

LMAO! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Chioma, wearing fake Louis Vuitton. grin
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Dvea(f): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Yeah. But she shud work on her weight

Let the woman finish nursing her twins first before you talk of weight. Don't you know her body is still acting for two... in this case, three. Talk about weight when her kids turn one. Until then don't live yourself monitoring other people's weight. If you have nothing else to say after looking at a person other than their weight, simply keep quiet. Aunty no even fat for a woman who just had twins. Men sha. Like you people are always that fine.
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by blowjohn(m): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2023
Dvea:

Let the woman finish nursing her twins first before you talk of weight. Don't you know her body is still acting for two... in this case, three. Talk about weight when her kids turn one. Until then don't live yourself monitoring other people's weight. If you have nothing else to say after looking at a person other than their weight, simply keep quiet. Aunty no even fat for a woman who just had twins. Men sha. Like you people are always that fine.

Ur just ranting nonsense. Do u know her mind of lifestyle opens her up to adding weight?
U not dey see how hausa women maintain their body even after 5 children?

How old is she? So until after one year before she starts taking care of her weight
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Dvea(f): 12:47am On Nov 20, 2023
blowjohn:

Ur just ranting nonsense. Do u know her mind of lifestyle opens her up to adding weight?
U not dey see how hausa women maintain their body even after 5 children?

How old is she? So until after one year before she starts taking care of her weight

Uncle, stop comparing people. Just because a woman has the gene for better body weight doesn't mean she will. Besides, no matter what lifestyle you want to have, expecting a new mother to lose or watch her weight is plain wicked and partly ignorant. Women's body does not work the way you think in your head; hormones play several parts and child birth is the king of hormonal imbalance. Leave a new mother alone with her weight. Don't come an put your toxicity to a woman who is still breastfeeding. If Hausa women maintain their bodies after five, then go and look for them, live the aunty and her body alone. If only slim women with the gene of slimness gets your attention, go for them, but don't sit where you are and put a yardstick on every woman.

And do you know her kind of lifestyle also opens her to having a trainer to help her watch her weight when she is ready and fully recovered? All you see is your sexual interest, not the fact that she is a NEW MOTHER AND HAS EVERY RIGHT TO STILL BE BIG. Even until those children reach one and no one, absolutely no one has a right to speak to her.

How old is she really? Did they tell you that young women must be slim? Where is it written that because you are young, you must be slim? People like you still don't understand that body type differs, and being a woman does not change that. Yes, Let her reach one and stop breastfeeding first, then we can talk about weight. But as long as she is feeding for three people, no body has a right to talk to her.
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by blowjohn(m): 2:27am On Nov 20, 2023
Dvea:

Uncle, stop comparing people. Just because a woman has the gene for better body weight doesn't mean she will. Besides, no matter what lifestyle you want to have, expecting a new mother to lose or watch her weight is plain wicked and partly ignorant. Women's body does not work the way you think in your head; hormones play several parts and child birth is the king of hormonal imbalance. Leave a new mother alone with her weight. Don't come an put your toxicity to a woman who is still breastfeeding. If Hausa women maintain their bodies after five, then go and look for them, live the aunty and her body alone. If only slim women with the gene of slimness gets your attention, go for them, but don't sit where you are and put a yardstick on every woman.

And do you know her kind of lifestyle also opens her to having a trainer to help her watch her weight when she is ready and fully recovered? All you see is your sexual interest, not the fact that she is a NEW MOTHER AND HAS EVERY RIGHT TO STILL BE BIG. Even until those children reach one and no one, absolutely no one has a right to speak to her.

How old is she really? Did they tell you that young women must be slim? Where is it written that because you are young, you must be slim? People like you still don't understand that body type differs, and being a woman does not change that. Yes, Let her reach one and stop breastfeeding first, then we can talk about weight. But as long as she is feeding for three people, no body has a right to talk to her.

What is really ur problem.
You don't even know ur talking to someone that is a professional in health related issues.
Like I said ur just ranting.

No where did I mention she needs to be slim.
I already said she looks like the type that can get fat easily.

Ur talking off point. Who is talking about sexual interest here? Advising a woman to stay sexy means one one is taking the person as a sexual object?

Have u seen imade? The other baby mama of davido?
Don't u see that imade is physiologicaly built in a different way and has been able to maintain her shape?

And to ur point again.... China is not a new mother. She's had a child before and afterwards she gained weight.

U seem to fail to understand that one's genetic makeup plays a bigger role than hormones.

Why doesnt the hormones in many slim mothers make them blow up after birth?

Ur just talking and making false premises a d points
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Dvea(f): 2:53am On Nov 20, 2023
blowjohn:

What is really ur problem.
You don't even know ur talking to someone that is a professional in health related issues.
Like I said ur just ranting.

No where did I mention she needs to be slim.
I already said she looks like the type that can get fat easily.

Ur talking off point. Who is talking about sexual interest here? Advising a woman to stay sexy means one one is taking the person as a sexual object?

Have u seen imade? The other baby mama of davido?
Don't u see that imade is physiologicaly built in a different way and has been able to maintain her shape?

And to ur point again.... China is not a new mother. She's had a child before and afterwards she gained weight.

U seem to fail to understand that one's genetic makeup plays a bigger role than hormones.

Why doesnt the hormones in many slim mothers make them blow up after birth?

Ur just talking and making false premises a d points

The hormones in genetically slim people aren't affecting them because their genetics play a part. I am not going to claim I know anything medical, but since I am female and I know the female body, I can tell you for a fact that bodies differ. Because Mama Imade did it doesn't mean Chioma can. And Again, I go back to the point: you are talking about watching weight to a woman who just gave birth. Even if she gave birth before and didn't lose weight, the point today is that this woman just gave birth; talk about weight loss or weight watching should not even come up yet.

And yes, the fact that your approach to losing weight included the word sexy means you are thinking about something other than her health. If you indeed are in the healthcare industry, and you have any inclination about the female body, especially after birth, you will not, for any reason at all, mention weight-watching to a new mother. If you had said this seven months after birth, I would just walk by. My problem is that you are refusing to understand that your statement was unnecessary. You do not mention things like weight, a sensitive topic for most women weeks after giving birth. Most women know they should lose weight after birth but can't for many reasons. It is insensitive, and usually only men who would do this, to speak about a woman's weight right after birth. It is wrong. If no one has told you, let me tell you now: there are certain things you do not say about or to a woman at certain points in her life. Every woman is aware of her weight gain, but you do not even think about it, much less speak about it when the situation is not right.

I am not disputing your claim of the need for healthy weight, but you are mentioning it at the wrong time. This is not the time to mention weight. I am saying this because if you ever have contact with a new mother, do not mention her weight. It is rude, it is insensitive, and it is uncalled for. Aunty will watch her weight when she is ready to because she knows. You think people who are naturally predisposed to add weight are not aware; they know.

And again, even with my little medical knowledge, me sef know that genetics is a powerful play in the human body, and genetics also determines how your hormones will play. Women who give birth and are slim are so because that's their genes. Just like some women lose weight while pregnant, that's them. Don't compare women, don't compare anyone. As a health care professional, did you even consider that maybe she had or still has post-natal complications that require her to take things easy. Or is that not a medical things, at least I have seen it play in two women, post pregnancy they have random complications that they manage and work on for years.

And the fact that you call my opinion ranting, is a whole new level of uncivilization. Even if you have to oppose my point, do so with some respect and decency. That's how people reason, learn, and grow, not by abuses and a desire to prove that na me know all.

Woo, good night. I have work today.
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by toluwalasefunmi: 3:28am On Nov 20, 2023
TITLE: How a โ€˜โ€™fool stuntโ€™โ€™ made a star salesman

Zero To Hundred Youtube Growth Hack. A simple guide to scale YouTube like a pro, Get monetised and make the most out of your own YouTube channel as a content creator.

YouTube Channel Fast Monetization Strategy (YCFMS)

Do you know that you can make hundreds of thousands of naira as a YouTube monetization expert?

If you would love to learn these skills and start rendering this service to those who need them, then this training is for you.

THE HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR YOUTUBE MONETIZATION COURSE TITLED "YouTube Channel Fast Monetization Strategy (YCFMS)"

MODULE ONE VIDEO SERIES:

Video: Understanding YouTube Business and Monetization
Video: Types Of YouTube Channels
Video: What Is Your YouTube Channel Objective
Video: Why Choosing a YouTube Niche
Video: How To Find a Profitable YouTube Niche
Video: Researching and Validating Your YouTube Channel Niche
Video: Factors To Consider Selecting a YouTube Niche

FREE VALUABLE RESOURCES:

i. List of Highest Paying YouTube CPM Niches
ii. List Of Popular YouTube Niches AND 197 PROFITABLE Channel NICHES
iii. List of YouTube Channel Niches and SUB-NICHES To Explore

MODULE TWO VIDEO SERIES:
Video: How To Create and Set Up Your YouTube Channel Properly.
Video: Getting Familiar with YouTube End User Navigations.
Video: How To Check How Much a Channel Earns and Understanding Video Ads
Video: How To Upload Your YouTube VIDEOS Properly

FREE VALUABLE RESOURCES:

i. List of Content Generating Tools And Video Script Tools For YouTube Video Creation.
ii. List of Free Video and Image Stocks Tools For YouTube Video Creation
iii. List of Video Creation Tools For Your YouTube Videos

MODULE THREE VIDEO SERIES:

Video: How You Can Become Eligible For YouTube Partners Program
Video: What You Need To Join YouTube Monetization.
Video: How To Apply For YouTube Monetization And Get Approval.
Video: What is the YCFMS Method And How Does It Work?
Video: YouTube Monetization Instruction.
Video: How To Use the YCFMS Method to Get Your YouTube Video: Channel Monetization Fast Without Doing the Work Yourself.
Video: How To Create Your Videos Needed For Channel Monetization.
Video: Passing Monetization Review.
Video: Creating Different Niche Monetized Channels Using My Fast Monetization Strategy.
Video: What MUST Do Before Applying My Fast Monetization Strategy.
Video: List Of My Best Fast Monetization Strategy Tools.

FREE VALUABLE RESOURCES:
i. Voice Over AI Tools For YouTube Monetization
ii. List Of My Best Fast Monetization Strategy Tools

MANY MORE.....

Why Pay 150k for someone to help you monetize your channel when you could spend way less than that to get it monetized and charge people between 85k-250k to monetize their channels for them?

Is this what you would like to learn then with as little as 10k get every information you need to start milking this industry.

I don't want this information in too many hands, because it was not supposed to be in the hand of another person, but for just 10 persons who take action today, you will be let in, into this secret information.

To Secure All These Goodies.

Visit https://sellz.co/ak3/FYZJI02

1 Share

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Mindlog: 3:30am On Nov 20, 2023
CJStarz:

Ehee,as you tell me so ,my mind don calm down. I bn think say dem dey Naija courtesy of those nonsense bloggers.

Bia,iwu onye Owerri this one you talk say Chioma be family to you?

No, I am not from there and neither is Chioma from Owerri but Nkwerre.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by CJStarz: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2023
Mindlog:

No, I am not from there and neither is Chioma from Owerri but Nkwerre.
Ahaaaa.....ndi Uzor ulo๐Ÿ˜‚
Bless you,Nwune
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by Hardy123(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2023
Glad to see them happy again smiley
Re: Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta by blowjohn(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2023
Dvea:

The hormones in genetically slim people aren't affecting them because their genetics play a part. I am not going to claim I know anything medical, but since I am female and I know the female body, I can tell you for a fact that bodies differ. Because Mama Imade did it doesn't mean Chioma can. And Again, I go back to the point: you are talking about watching weight to a woman who just gave birth. Even if she gave birth before and didn't lose weight, the point today is that this woman just gave birth; talk about weight loss or weight watching should not even come up yet.

And yes, the fact that your approach to losing weight included the word sexy means you are thinking about something other than her health. If you indeed are in the healthcare industry, and you have any inclination about the female body, especially after birth, you will not, for any reason at all, mention weight-watching to a new mother. If you had said this seven months after birth, I would just walk by. My problem is that you are refusing to understand that your statement was unnecessary. You do not mention things like weight, a sensitive topic for most women weeks after giving birth. Most women know they should lose weight after birth but can't for many reasons. It is insensitive, and usually only men who would do this, to speak about a woman's weight right after birth. It is wrong. If no one has told you, let me tell you now: there are certain things you do not say about or to a woman at certain points in her life. Every woman is aware of her weight gain, but you do not even think about it, much less speak about it when the situation is not right.

I am not disputing your claim of the need for healthy weight, but you are mentioning it at the wrong time. This is not the time to mention weight. I am saying this because if you ever have contact with a new mother, do not mention her weight. It is rude, it is insensitive, and it is uncalled for. Aunty will watch her weight when she is ready to because she knows. You think people who are naturally predisposed to add weight are not aware; they know.

And again, even with my little medical knowledge, me sef know that genetics is a powerful play in the human body, and genetics also determines how your hormones will play. Women who give birth and are slim are so because that's their genes. Just like some women lose weight while pregnant, that's them. Don't compare women, don't compare anyone. As a health care professional, did you even consider that maybe she had or still has post-natal complications that require her to take things easy. Or is that not a medical things, at least I have seen it play in two women, post pregnancy they have random complications that they manage and work on for years.

And the fact that you call my opinion ranting, is a whole new level of uncivilization. Even if you have to oppose my point, do so with some respect and decency. That's how people reason, learn, and grow, not by abuses and a desire to prove that na me know all.

Woo, good night. I have work today.

U nor dey tire niiii. Ahhhhhhh!
Na me know all.
Happy new week.
Chai!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Falz's 26th Birthday Cake / Former Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Shows Off Some Cleavage, In Sexy Jumpsuit. / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.