Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? (3317 Views)

Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp / Booty Man Is Here Again, Got Some Bootilicious Content / Checkout These Unclad Photos Of This Bootilicious South African Lady 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
My girl's ass is the curviest on Nairaland grin

She's a Nairalander and she is blazing hot grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

All dis useless old cargos wey mad guyzz to dey date.date single ladies una no-go here useless fagoty bastardzzz

9 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by Anytinproperty1: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Just like that, on a Sunday afternoon..? Nawa o
Oya make unna take award 🏆🏆🏆🏆 ...
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by Chispa: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
So this amoeba na your booty? Another man simp is down.
SIMPonPatrol:

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by Xwizard: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
na me get black Jeep, can she enter with me ?
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Anytinproperty1:
Just like that, on a Sunday afternoon..? Nawa o
Oya make unna take award 🏆🏆🏆🏆 ...

Thank you for the award sir! grin
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chispa:
So this amoeba na your booty? Another man simp is down.

When you see something good you praise it, it won't cost you anything.

Just check out that traffic-stopoing ass grin
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by Benwallt(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
Are those side beards. Wow!
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by livenija: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
Face ko
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by DevilsEqual(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Rokiat2

Shey this post no go vex her
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by IjebuWarrior: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
OP, you're expected to go resume ur post as the Yaba-Left V.I.P!
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
livenija:
Face ko

Make do with the ass for now grin

If I post her face the mods will delete the thread
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by epondudu: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

She looks more like a 20kg bag of rice.
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by BigDickProblems: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
Fat girls are unattractive and they stink.
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
BigDickProblems:
Fat girls are unattractive and they stink.

She is not fat, she just has a big ass.

Even if she's fat you can't say with certainty that all of them stink angry
Re: Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? by BigDickProblems: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

She is not fat, she just has a big ass.

Even if she's fat you can't say with certainty that all of them stink angry
Fat girls are unattractive. They are disgusting.

(1) (Reply)

Do Men Cry? / How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? / Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.