Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days (51808 Views)

Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds / APC Governorship Candidates Face Biggest Battles In Opposition States / Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by onuman: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2023
johnjose68:

When you read this your statement in 5 years time, if you are still alive by then, you will ask yourself if phoolishness was in your blood.line.

Shebi David Umahi is a Fulani, Wike is a Fulani, Tinubu is a Fulani, Shetima is a Fulani, Chief of staff, Femi is a Fulani, minister of petroleum is a Fulani, minister of power, adebayo is a Fulani, minister of finance is a Fulani, SGF is a Fulani, Minister of interior is a Fulani, CBN governor is a Fulani, minister of interior is a Fulani, the cjn is a Fulani, minister of gas is a Fulani, minister of trade and investment is a Fulani, minister of women affairs is a Fulani, all the supreme court justices are Fulani, is Mamoud yakubu a Fulani, are all the senators Fulani, are all the house of reps Fulani, Police IG is a Fulani , all army chiefs are Fulani, is custom DG a Fulani, is efcc chairman a Fulani, minister of Niger Delta is a Fulani

Your stupidity is afraid of your stupidity and there is no cure for you. It is a pity. shocked shocked

You seems to come from the same stu.pid blood.line like racoon and Taylor 88 92 94.

Buhari placed people in INEC and Judiciary to smoothen the route to one party system; that's the kernel of my comment.
But educated illiterate like you replied with talk about who occupies what office in Tinubu's government.
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by ufotunang: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2023
nony43:

Atiku foisted APC on us. Have you forgotten? Just to remove GEJ.
...ok so how will nigerians stop this one party system/ country from APC ?
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Raf4: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2023
Guyman01:
When Atiku raised alarm that the Appeal Court judgment had Tinubu election team Watermark meaning that the judgment was written by Tinubu team and made public in error with the Watermark it was swiftly denied.

Now its becoming obvious that APC is writing the judgments, this is why the key candidate in Kogi has said he is not going to court because he lacks confidence in the judiciary and he was an active member of APC until recently when he lost the APC primaries due to imposition of candidate by Yahaya Bello

The same APC wrote the judgments against themselves earlier in Bayelsa and Zamfara and now in Nassarawa state. So, stop wailing.
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Raf4: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2023
Built2last:
What do you expect from a drug baron.

Criminals seize power to increase their enterprise not to better the life of the masses.

The judiciary is officially for sale.

Ganduje is on a mission to make a point. He is distributing dollars to judges. He has the full support of BAT.

Your Peter Obi taught them how to buy judgments with dollars. He did it not once, but twice to become a governor. Stop wailing now.
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by nony43(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2023
ufotunang:
...ok so how will nigerians stop this one party system/ country from APC ?

Revolution.
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Built2last: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
Raf4:

Your Peter Obi taught them how to buy judgments with dollars. He did it not once, but twice to become a governor. Stop wailing now.

Check your bank balance before you call Peter Obi.

The man is balling. He will never be poor. If you think he lost. check it again. The man is made. If bag of rice becomes 500k. He will buy conveniently.

For you, check. when will your entire family come out of poverty.
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Ayosman1: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
richie240:
As usual, those who are not nigerians crying more than the bereaved

Your tears are noted.
Thanks
cool

Yorubas will be dealt with very soon...those dirty smelling tribe can not withstand what is coming.....
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by rumbokri89(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
wink wink wink
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
neyopompin2023:
But Nasarawa governor was sacked and he is APC, how come no one is raising any issue abt it.

He didn't win the election Sir.
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by richie240: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Yorubas are nigerians; are u and ur generations nigerian??
No??

If no, then focus on ur country and stop putting mouth in matters wey nor conssyn u.
cool
Ayosman1:

Yorubas will be dealt with very soon...those dirty smelling tribe can not withstand what is coming.....
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Shevchenkko: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Maize247:
When PDP was not united we told them of the consequences. Infact, the judiciary was been linent on Obi because of the public opinion, he was not an LP member when became their candidate though he failed afterall.
Efulefu
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Shevchenkko: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
yarimo:
This is Victory for democracy, jubilations all over plateau state immediately after the judgment
Werey
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by ufotunang: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
nony43:

Revolution.
.... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
Visocrate:
When the gunmen rule anything goes and when you talk you collect from the gun
Those involve in revolution don't fear gun. When the real endsars 2 comes up, those holding the guns will begin to run, including you and your lifeless president
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by tonytony208(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
richie240:
At least the 'yoruba men' are nigerians. Are you a nigerian?? No??

Since u are not a Nigerian, why you dey carry another person/country mata for head like gala?

Nwokem, rest biko!
cool

When did you create a new country, dear Tinubu idiot?
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by richie240: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nwokem, don't waste umu-chineke's time biko.
Are u a nigerian??
Answer ds question so that I know whether it's worth the the effort to engage u in a tete-a-tete.

Once again, are u a Nigerian??
I don't waste my energy on aliens.
cool
tonytony208:

When did you create a new country, dear Tinubu idiot?
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by prophetfire: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Visocrate:
When the gunmen rule anything goes and when you talk you collect from the gun
People should remember that this is Tinubu's stock in trade. He used the courts to help Aregbesola, the former Ondo state governor , Oshiomole etc to get into government before PDP woke up from their slumber and checked his romance with the judges and moved back States elections petitions to supreme court as final arbiter
Then he had the Court of appeals in his pocket and cost that head of the court of appeals from Kwara state his job.
He's a guru in using courts inducement to get mandate for his party.
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Raf4: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Built2last:

Check your bank balance before you call Peter Obi.

The man is balling. He will never be poor. If you think he lost. check it again. The man is made. If bag of rice becomes 500k. He will buy conveniently.

For you, check. when will your entire family come out of poverty.

That's how terrible you people are. Worshiping money as god. You see everything from the point view of money. Reason why your people full every prison cell worldwide for either drugs pushing, fraud, baby factory cum human trafficking, all because of money. I spit on your flatly head you bunch of scornful slaves of money.
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by nony43(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
ufotunang:
.... nawaoooo 🙄

How else?
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by ufotunang: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
nony43:

How else?
. revolution ?... can't you see what is happening in Yemen, Syria, Sudan, Iraq , Pakistan... because of revolution...me I do not want that..oo 🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Teymanhenry(f): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Don't be clever by half. Tribunal already sacked the Nasarawa Gov.

You hypocrite only know when the court sacks PDP or LP .

Haven't you heard of times when the Appeal overturn the decision of the Tribunal? Just pray this would be an exception. Cos it seems the Appeal court cases are decided by the current government
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Built2last: 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
Raf4:

That's how terrible you people are. Worshiping money as god. You see everything from the point view of money. Reason why your people full every prison cell worldwide for either drugs pushing, fraud, baby factory cum human trafficking, all because of money. I spit on your flatly head you bunch of scornful slaves of money.

Did you buy data to type this?...Then you need money.

But if you reject Money. May money be scarce from you. When you get close to making money. May it elude you.

it shall be so. Say Amen. if this prayer vex you. Then, you are a hypocrite

Those of us that want to make it. May money keep locating us.
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by Raf4: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Built2last:

Did you buy data to type this?...Then you need money.

But if you reject Money. May money be scarce from you. When you get close to making money. May it elude you.

it shall be so. Say Amen. if this prayer vex you. Then, you are a hypocrite

Those of us that want to make it. May money keep locating us.

Like majority of your kinsmen, you You will for ever chase and worship money at the expense of your life and likely end up in gaol or somewhere worse.
For your info, my 4 generations ago had conquered poverty and to the glory of God my present and future generations will continue to enjoy the grace and RoI. One doesn't need to be stupendously rich, we are satisfied and comfortable.
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by tonytony208(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
richie240:
Nwokem, don't waste umu-chineke's time biko.
Are u a nigerian??
Answer ds question so that I know whether it's worth the the effort to engage u in a tete-a-tete.

Once again, are u a Nigerian??
I don't waste my energy on aliens.
cool

Please, can you be kind enough to tell me why tinubu idiots always think anyone not acting dumb like them is automatically an Igbo?
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by richie240: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nwokem, that's not the question. So stop deflecting.

Why izit dt when someone mentions "enemies of nigeria", ppl like you feel triggered af if we are referring to them?? Ehn?

The original question I asked you was whether u are a Nigerian, but the inbuilt hate in your genes wouldn't allow you to say a simple "yes".

Once again are you a Nigerian??
cool
tonytony208:

Please, can you be kind enough to tell me why tinubu idiots always think anyone not acting dumb like them is automatically an Igbo?

Cc: zoghys
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by tonytony208(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
richie240:
Nwokem, that's not the question. So stop deflecting.

Why izit dt when someone mentions "enemies of nigeria", ppl like you feel triggered af if we are referring to them?? Ehn?

The original question I asked you was whether u are a Nigerian, but the inbuilt hate in your genes wouldn't allow you to say a simple "yes".

Once again are you a Nigerian??
cool

Until we settle your sense of stupidity, there is moving forward with dots like you.

Why do tinubu idiots always think anyone not acting stupid like them is automatically an igbo?
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by richie240: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hehehehehehe...to answer 'yes' or 'no' hard u okwea? grin

I know u are not a Nigerian, I just wanted to put u on the hot spot.

I know it will be easier for a rat to impregnate an elephant than for an 'obidient' to confess he's a nigerian.

Mission accomplished!
grin

tonytony208:

Until we settle your sense of stupidity, there is moving forward with dots like you.

Why do tinubu idiots always think anyone not acting stupid like them is automatically an igbo?

Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by tonytony208(m): 6:13am On Nov 25, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehehehe...to answer 'yes' or 'no' hard u okwea? grin

I know u are not a Nigerian, I just wanted to put u on the hot spot.

I know it will be easier for a rat to impregnate an elephant than for an 'obidient' to confess he's a nigerian.

Mission accomplished!
grin

Lolz. Your dumbness puts you at a spot, Mr Unrepentant idiot.

Why do all Tinubu idiots think anyone who doesn't act stupid like them is automatically an Igbo?

If your disposition doesn't make you feel stupid, then you are past redemption.
Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by richie240: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2023
Hehehehe..... Nwokem, I don't waste my time on foreigners/aliens.
grin

tonytony208:

Lolz. Your dumbness puts you at a spot, Mr Unrepentant idiot.

Why do all Tinubu idiots think anyone who doesn't act stupid like them is automatically an Igbo?

If your disposition doesn't make you feel stupid, then you are past redemption.

tonytony208:

Typical tinubu dog cementing his identity as a full time dolt. grin

Re: Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days by tonytony208(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehe..... Nwokem, I don't waste my time on foreigners/aliens.
grin

Typical tinubu dog cementing his identity as a full time dolt. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Obi Increases Lecturers' Pay To More Than Dep Governor's, ASUU Rejects It (2010) / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.