Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo (1820 Views)

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) / Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2023
By: Thomas Abidoye

A 28-year-old lady identified as Kareem Ayomide Iremide, has been declared missing in Osogbo, the Osun State Capital, AMILOADED reports.

Her roommate, Kemisola, revealed that Ayomide left home on Wednesday, November 15th, 2023, to visit her boyfriend who resides in the Ogo-Oluwa area of Osogbo. However, she has not returned and her phone has been switched off.

When asked about the incident, Kemisola said, "Yesterday (Saturday) marks four days since my friend left home to see her boyfriend. We live together, and she informed me that she wanted to quickly go to Ogo-Oluwa to meet her friend, a man whom she met last month. I was asleep when I noticed her preparing to leave. She didn't want to disturb my sleep, so she told me she was ready to go and would return immediately. We exchanged messages at 3:58 pm on Wednesday, and she assured me she was coming. However, we haven't seen her since then, and her phone has been switched off for the past four days."

Kemisola also mentioned that Ayomide's family was aware when they went to the police station, and she was instructed to contact them. Ayomide's family resides in Abeokuta-Isagamu, and she was born in 1995. Kemisola clarified that Ayomide is not a student.

She added that they have reported the case to the Ota-Efun police station in Osogbo and provided all the necessary information to aid in her search.

It was gathered that Kemisola and Ayomide reside in Kelebe, along Iragbiji Road in Osogbo.

"If you have any information about her whereabouts or if she is found, kindly contact her friend at 08130659727 or 07037930082. Alternatively, you can make an official report at the nearest police station."

When contacted by AMILOADED correspondent on Sunday for the latest update, Kemisola simply responded with "no update." When asked if she knew Iremide's boyfriend's name, she replied with another "no."

See Kemisola conversation with our correspondent below;

See the last conversation between Iremide and Kemisola below;

All efforts to get the reaction of the Osun Police on the matter proved abortive as at the press time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by immortalcrown(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hmmm!
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by illicit(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
🙄
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by Urheadmaster(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
Sorry to say but that girl head is definitely chilling in Ogun state inside one Alfa shrine.

Her body is probably buried in a shallow grave by the guy she was last seen with tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by Karlifate: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
😒

Kreesmax is around the corner.

Check her boyfriend's clients' houses first. cheesy
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by kestolove95(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
If she fvck finish she go come
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by mytime24(f): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Check her bf 🏠
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by BOSSkesh(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
She will be found hale and hearty
No evil will near her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by sulakishop(m): 1:39am On Nov 20, 2023
Yahoo!
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by Benki003(m): 1:41am On Nov 20, 2023
BOSSkesh:
She will be found hale and hearty
No evil will near her

Amen 😌
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by poshestmina(f): 3:21am On Nov 20, 2023
I pray she's found alive sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by Angrigowt: 4:52am On Nov 20, 2023
She is dead and gone. Stupid olosho. When u tell them to live within their means,they will insult u and tag u a hater. A 28year old gal doing hookup.she has expired since.28years and not married.doing what is meant for teenagers. She must be dead by now. Skull mining tins.onwa december

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by finallybusy: 5:15am On Nov 20, 2023
She will find herself soon. It's a matter of waiting. One should panic after two full weeks. I remember well how time flies from steady coitus.
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by OPICANTO2223: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2023
Did they do Oro festival in that area?. Please check the houses of alfas , mosques, baales, babalawos etc before proceeding to shrines and yahoo boys enclave.

Oduduwpigs might have mined her skull.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2023
Dem don mine her head cry I don talk am be4 e better make u loss for northern gaza than make u loss for osun or ogun state
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by epondudu: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2023
She is still sleeping after the Marathon sez grin.. she will be found by the grace of Almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2023
Skull miners on the Beat! Otilo
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by MrColdsweat: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
$100bn IGR incoming.....
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by sirjoggy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
embarassed
Re: UPDATE: 28-yr-old Lady Goes Missing In Osogbo by EDOSBROWN: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
28 years without sense, yahoo boys have used her to plus, I always tell girls, all that glitters. Is not gold, but they will never learn.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Woman Give Birth To Half Human Half Goat In Jigawa State / Riot In Iyana Ipaja / Vikingsvsaxe Men:eket Big Boy Down As Four Confirm Dead In Eket Town Of Horror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.