Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas  - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas  (15162 Views)

Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by lofija8133: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2023
wink
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by sotall(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2023
undecided
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by AbuAeesha: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Death to all head slamming mohammadian..

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..

funny,
doing the Lord's work as jewish?
they don't even believe in Jesus Christ as Saviour as most xtians do.
keep deceiving ursef.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by goodnessme1(f): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2023
Itzteewhy:
Nairaland is arguably the most toxic and vile forum filled with sadistic, uncouth and hateful peeps....

How can you defend these crimes perpetrated by Israel?? Most of those foolish people defending them have not even lived in Palestine to see how those Palestinian have been subjugated all these years..

Alot of sane minds are behind Palestinian and nobody give an eff about y'all opinions
And u supporting Hamas terrorists Live in Palestine?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Morphinne: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2023
Itzteewhy:
Nairaland is arguably the most toxic and vile forum filled with sadistic, uncouth and hateful peeps....

How can you defend these crimes perpetrated by Israel?? Most of those foolish people defending them have not even lived in Palestine to see how those Palestinian have been subjugated all these years..

Alot of sane minds are behind Palestinian and nobody give an eff about y'all opinions
No, you can’t be sane and be supporting Palestine’s /Hamas killing of innocent people on the 7th of October. I’m surprised to see Abbas denying it when Hamas themselves aren’t denying and while they are not saying they have no captives. I can remember vividly that a whole lot of hypocrical beings like you (and the Arabs) were gleefully chanting allahu Akbur but am I surprised ? No, I’m not since taqqiyya is a known deceptive tactic among Muslims. Somehow, I’m enjoying this denial, denial shows weakness and shege grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by PaNnamdi: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
There's one thing most people fail to understand, no nation on the planet Earth can defeat Israel in battle, many nations (Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, et al) tried this many years ago and failed woefully.
If you are against Israel then you are against God, Israel is a nation God made a covenant with.
You can quote me to insult me but I must tell you the truth.
Stop talking rubbish.
Israel is been backed by the USA which sees Israel as their eye in the middle east.america secretly gives Israel billions of dollars while officially it gives Israel about 2billion dollars annually just to mantain it's military hardwares.

Israel had long been abandoned as God own nation.it doesn't matter if u are from Uganda,Nigeria or Israel,if you are loyal to God,he will take u as his son.what is keep mordern Israel going is their technological advancements which had been their sole method of combating those terrorists and the strong arm of the USA that's is always there to protect them.america can go to ww3 because of Israel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by PrincessDiana: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2023
Don't mind them. Very uninformed sheepos. I am sure most of them are pentecostal.

Itzteewhy:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Lukuluku69(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
There's one thing most people fail to understand, no nation on the planet Earth can defeat Israel in battle, many nations (Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, et al) tried this many years ago and failed woefully.
If you are against Israel then you are against God, Israel is a nation God made a covenant with.

No Nation can defeat Israel? Really really?

So, when they were exiled in the olden times, what do you call that?

When the Breakaway Northern Kingdom of Israel were exiled, what do you call that?

And when the Jews/Israelites of old sang by the Rivers of Babylon in Exile for around 70 years, what do you call that?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Erese4luv: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2023
Do the world really know Israel Hate christianity more than the muslims they dont believe in the scripture/bible... I'm suprise Netanyahu is quoting verses from the holy bible to cover up the atrocities committed by the Israelie government jus to gain the world to support them... killing women n babies jus to steal land. I'm surprised we Nigerian are picking side with Israel... the Jews hated anything GOOD when they heard the prophesy of the coming of christ they tried in all means to kill him(jesus) rite from when he was born till his last days on earth, they (jews) frustrated/disobeyed moses even when God asked him to lead them to the promise land. Desobeys Gods commandment. Are these Israelis the people who we think they are today
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Mccullum: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
It's expected. As a Muslim, he must use deception (taquyah). Is what they learn from childhood as a Muslim. Arafat also used taquyah

What is the meaning of taquyah, please.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Watcharena: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
fact check your statement, Iran and Israel never went to war
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Erese4luv: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2023
PrincessDiana:
Don't mind them. Very uninformed sheepos. I am sure most of them are pentecostal.

people tend to forget how the Jews hated even prophets sent from God to mankind, tried to kill these prophets even. Desobeyd moses even when God asked him to lead them to the promised land, people dont know the jews hated christianity they are pretending jus to gain people to support them n cover their evil
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Emergingnation(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2023
All head slamming terrorist must be kill... grin grin

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Lukuluku69(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Watcharena:
fact check your statement, Iran and Israel never went to war

Don't waste your Time on him.

They just regurgitate the Tripe they have been told without any research of their own.

When the the Northern Kingdom of Israel were exiled and Banished forever from the Kingdom was it a defeat or not?

When the Roman Pagans sacked Judea and burn down Jerusalem, demolished the Temple, it was what?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Shinjawestern: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2023
AbuAeesha:

funny,
doing the Lord's work as jewish?
they don't even believe in Jesus Christ as Saviour as most xtians do.
keep deceiving ursef.

Okay black abdool
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Watcharena: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2023
occfx:

All Muslims are terrorists or terrorists sympathizers. Fuckkk them
unfortunately your president is a Muslim,he is your leader,you must obey his instructions even against your wish ,let me not talk about the vice president ,if the current president dies a Muslim will take over who is the current vice,8 years before now,you were led by a Muslim , for the next 8 years you will be led by a Muslim ,to add salt to the injury there is nothing you can do about it .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by 11doubledee: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2023
Morphinne:

No, you can’t be sane and be supporting Palestine’s /Hamas killing of innocent people on the 7th of October. I’m surprised to see Abbas denying it when Hamas themselves aren’t denying and while they are not saying they have no captives. I can remember vividly that a whole lot of hypocrical beings like you (and the Arabs) were gleefully chanting allahu Akbur but am I surprised ? No, I’m not since taqqiyya is a known deceptive tactic among Muslims. Somehow, I’m enjoying this denial, denial shows weakness and shege grin grin
Instead of him to condemn HAMAS, tell them to free the hostages.
Tell Yemen and Lebanon to stop firing missiles into Isreal so that Palestinians can have peace.
But because they are evil and happy to see innocent Palestinians being used as collateral damage.
Isreal evacuated 500000 of its citizens from bordering towns of GAZA and Lebanon to protect their citizens.
Hamas decided to go and hide amongst their own civilians instead of fighting to defend them.
This is WAR and fatalities are bound to happen, isreal has also lost 67 soldiers since they invaded Gaza.
It's just unfortunate that Palestinians don't see that they are being used as bait.
Where is IRAN?
Most importantly,of what use is HAMAS to the Palestinian people?
I can't even watch the images of children being pulled out of rubbles.
War is not a good thing abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by cezarman(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2023
richkal:
Bibi expected the PLO and Hamas to take blame ALONE when it was reported by Haaretz and other news outlets, that the IDF combat helicopter also strikes the Isreali citizens.

Be sensible. You can't solicit sympathy for your terrorists with lies... Instead you'll get more hatred.

We all saw Hamas ground troops attacking Israelites at the carnival.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Padipadi(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2023
richkal:
Bibi expected the PLO and Hamas to take blame ALONE when it was reported by Haaretz and other news outlets, that the IDF combat helicopter also strikes the Isreali citizens.
Hm. Ogbon Sodiq.
It was also revealed that Hamas fighters struck Gaza people in thousands while they were trying to attack IDF.
She you are mad? Someone has ya antidote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by cezarman(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2023
Watcharena:
unfortunately your president is a Muslim,he is your leader,you must obey his instructions even against your wish ,let me not talk about the vice president ,if the current president dies a Muslim will take over who is the current vice,8 years before now,you were led by a Muslim , for the next 8 years you will be led by a Muslim ,to add salt to the injury there is nothing you can do about it .

Lol... So you're just admitting Islam put the country in the current situation right?
And you're also stylishly telling us there's no hope for Nigeria... Just like Afghanistan grin

5 Likes

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by occfx: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2023
Watcharena:

Hahaha, Na so Egyptians talk and 400yrs later... They are now wiping the nyash left right and center... Lol

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by occfx: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2023
cezarman:

Lol... So you're just admitting Islam put the country in the current situation right?
And you're also stylishly telling us there's no hope for Nigeria... Just like Afghanistan grin

Yes, any Muslim you see is either a terrorist or terrorist sympathizers. See Nigeria as been led by Muslims, you see the blood shed and the amount of terrorism going on here. They know they are bad omen but I am not sure they can help themselves that's why they resist education by all means. Terrible people.

5 Likes

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Padipadi(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2023
Itzteewhy:
Agreed cos the world's now so cold. If terrorists have no chil so why should non terrorists have mercy. It's time to nuke any islámist, any janjaweêd. Even you that's their sympathiser go collect!
Itzteewhy:

Before you call some people foólish, have you been to Palestine?
If not then you are the most foólish!
Islámists got no chill. The civilian casualties are results of the carelessness if the Hamas terrorists among them. It's now a world of you do anyhow you see anyhow.
It's blood for blood!

Itzteewhy:

Those aren't sane minds cos they v forgotten that islámists don't deserve pity. Those same terrorists won't hesitate to bomb Canada, Ireland, Russia, China etc when given opportunity. Islamists won't hesitate to kill neutral people like you sef cos everyone that's not a muslim is their kafir. Meanwhile they are the eternal kafir cos they worship an idol called hubal that's in Kaabah in Mecca.
The best antidote for terrorists is to wipe them off.

Itzteewhy:

Modify: for y'all quoting me...I'm unequivocally not supporting hamas, however when you have been subjugated, disenfranchised and denied the right to living what do you expect??
Subjugation is what Muhammad used to spread Islam. He who lives by the sword does by the sword.
Muslims are the biggest oppressors everywhere. See what happened in Ilorin where the locals, traditional worshippers were harassed and not allowed to have their festival. Some were jailed sef. In a states that's not a muslim state.

Itzteewhy:

It's just same with Nigeria case... A time will come when Nigerians will revolt aamd it wouldn't be funny.
If you want to revolt in Nigeria, remember the region that loves religious terrorism, that breeds fulani herdsmen, that do ethnic cleansing, blasphemy killings etc. Don't do double standard about Gaza, charity begins at home.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by cezarman(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2023
occfx:

Yes, any Muslim you see is either a terrorist or terrorist sympathizers. See Nigeria as been led by Muslims, you see the blood shed and the amount of terrorism going on here. They know they are bad omen but I am not sure they can help themselves that's why they resist education by all means. Terrible people.

And I've also come to realise Nigerian Muslims are part of the worst in the world irrespective of their tribes.

They're liars, hypocrites and chronic serial killers... Too bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Bluntemperor: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2023
EdiskyHarry:

True talk!
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by bellabello(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2023
foleskay:
The overwelming and staggering dominance of Israel over Palestine and d Arab world is a startling evidence and a further proof that the bible is deeply spiritual and not a story book. We read something of d present in d book of Samuel where d Lord commanded the an Israeli king to destroy all the lands of the Amelikites including all their children. shocked

The same scene is repeating in d 21st century where Israel is killing d children and also destroying the lands of d present day amelikites..aka. Palestine. Damnnn.
Israel can take on any country heads on. They re so powerful. People in isreal aren't even feeling the heat of war while those in Gaza are traumatized everyday sad

Dey play brainwashed people

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Lukuluku69(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2023
foleskay:
The overwelming and staggering dominance of Israel over Palestine and d Arab world is a startling evidence and a further proof that the bible is deeply spiritual and not a story book. We read something of d present in d book of Samuel where d Lord commanded the an Israeli king to destroy all the lands of the Amelikites including all their children. shocked

The same scene is repeating in d 21st century where Israel is killing d children and also destroying the lands of d present day amelikites..aka. Palestine. Damnnn.
Israel can take on any country heads on. They re so powerful. People in isreal aren't even feeling the heat of war while those in Gaza are traumatized everyday sad

I can see that you are happy with the Killings. Well nothing new to see here, you guys are happy when you said and affirmed that the Jews strung up your god and killed him.

Keep up the happiness cheesy
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by damosade(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
It's expected. As a Muslim, he must use deception (taquyah). Is what they learn from childhood as a Muslim. Arafat also used taquyah

They can lie too.. their Quran approved it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Tonyblessed(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2023
God has really blessed Isreal and no nation can curse. Deal ruthlessly with those terrorist.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by proxillin(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2023
SO WHY did hamas recorded their conquest on tape celebrating it, posting it social media?

The head of hamas to boasted about it and said they will still do more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by muhamadnur: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
nonsense piece of shit, look at this nincompoop claiming to know the word he even wrote up there
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by tollyboy5(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Olodo roman is among the country that defeated Israel beyond repair, reason you have Jews scattered in Europe. No thanks to America that formed the new Israel.
Its shows you don't read your bible, Jesus was even taking to Pontius Pilate for judgment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mauritania Votes To Abolish Senate By Referendum / 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.