Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas  - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas  (15192 Views)

Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by omu4364(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2023
Erese4luv:
Do the world really know Israel Hate christianity more than the muslims they dont believe in the scripture/bible... I'm suprise Netanyahu is quoting verses from the holy bible to cover up the atrocities committed by the Israelie government jus to gain the world to support them... killing women n babies jus to steal land. I'm surprised we Nigerian are picking side with Israel... the Jews hated anything GOOD when they heard the prophesy of the coming of christ they tried in all means to kill him(jesus) rite from when he was born till his last days on earth, they (jews) frustrated/disobeyed moses even when God asked him to lead them to the promise land. Desobeys Gods commandment. Are these Israelis the people who we think they are today

So you mean Jewish (Israel 🇮🇱) are the ones who are burning Churches in Northern Nigeria, killing Christians in Southern Kaduna, Jos on a daily basics.
Sucide bombing, attacking trains and kidnapping for ransom.

How about all the herd men killing all over Southern Nigeria, I guess they are Israelis or Jewish as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Holyfic: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2023
Even una puppet una nor allow am rest, bloody Zionist grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by shanktang(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2023
Not as much as the Muslims hate Christians, but as the saying goes the enemy of my enemy is my friend, I'll rather align with the the Jews than with the Islamists.

Erese4luv

post=127066064:

Do the world really know Israel Hate christianity more than the muslims they dont believe in the scripture/bible... I'm suprise Netanyahu is quoting verses from the holy bible to cover up the atrocities committed by the Israelie government jus to gain the world to support them... killing women n babies jus to steal land. I'm surprised we Nigerian are picking side with Israel... the Jews hated anything GOOD when they heard the prophesy of the coming of christ they tried in all means to kill him(jesus) rite from when he was born till his last days on earth, they (jews) frustrated/disobeyed moses even when God asked him to lead them to the promise land. Desobeys Gods commandment. Are these Israelis the people who we think they are today

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Babalola0920: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2023
Most Nigeria Christian are products of western colonization imperialism
Not ready to learn
Just to wear suits and tie
Pretending not to be shitty but in real like they're the pot hoe grin
Also hate been rule by Muslims ☪️ but in reality verse majority of the state in the country are christain govern state hypothetically but hate muslim to attain a post una mind no go settle una wey una no dey serve GOD.

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Israel07: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2023
Itzteewhy:
Nairaland is arguably the most toxic and vile forum filled with sadistic, uncouth and hateful peeps....

How can you defend these crimes perpetrated by Israel?? Most of those foolish people defending them have not even lived in Palestine to see how those Palestinian have been subjugated all these years..

Alot of sane minds are behind Palestinian and nobody give an eff about y'all opinions

Modify: for y'all quoting me...I'm unequivocally not supporting hamas, however when you have been subjugated, disenfranchised and denied the right to living what do you expect??

It's just same with Nigeria case... A time will come when Nigerians will revolt aamd it wouldn't be funny.

Head slamming terrorist
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Israel07: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

No Nation can defeat Israel? Really really?

So, when they were exiled in the olden times, what do you call that?

When the Breakaway Northern Kingdom of Israel were exiled, what do you call that?

And when the Jews/Israelites of old sang by the Rivers of Babylon in Exile for around 70 years, what do you call that?

That was God's punishment on them... Who God loves He chastises. You've to understand God's relationship with Abraham to know why Israel went through all the hardship and slavery in Egypt, wandering in the wilderness and slavery in Babylon. It's God's punishment not the doing of any of this countries. They were not conquered in battle
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Israel07: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2023
Erese4luv:

Yes they are the same stubborn people. And the killing of Jesus Christ had to be done for salvation of mankind. It was all God's plan! Israel are a stiff-necked people who only remembered God when they're in bad times but God's love is steadfast but also punished them heavily.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Lukuluku69(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2023
Israel07:

That was God's punishment on them... Who God loves He chastises. You've to understand God's relationship with Abraham to know why Israel went through all the hardship and slavery in Egypt, wandering in the wilderness and slavery in Babylon. It's God's punishment not the doing of any of this countries. They were not conquered in battle

So, by this Logic of yours, The Babylonian episode was God's punishment.

So, why did God waited till 1947/48 to restore Israel? He was still punishing them?

When Hitler was alleged to have slaughtered 6m Jews, God was still punishing them and all of of sudden God stopped punishing them simply because they have a Country?

I know you are Christian, no matter what the Jews did or say, you guys lap it up. Do you know why?

The Jews handed you lots Salvation by killing your god as such they can do no wrong.

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by dappydozzy(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2023
foleskay:
The overwelming and staggering dominance of Israel over Palestine and d Arab world is a startling evidence and a further proof that the bible is deeply spiritual and not a story book. We read something of d present in d book of Samuel where d Lord commanded the an Israeli king to destroy all the lands of the Amelikites including all their children. shocked

The same scene is repeating in d 21st century where Israel is killing d children and also destroying the lands of d present day amelikites..aka. Palestine. Damnnn.
Israel can take on any country heads on. They re so powerful. People in isreal aren't even feeling the heat of war while those in Gaza are traumatized everyday sad

Go and sleep, Isreal cant take any country heads on, they know their matches,they are just bullying Palestine. Can they take on the Chinese military,the country with the largest navy in the world.Isreal cant stand militarily without the United States. What is deterring other nations are US naval battle groups in the Meditarenean. If not, there would have being casualties on Isreali soil. Imagine launching 5000 rockets simultaneously, Iron Dome got overwhelmed, the rockets reach their targets. We are in modern times, If a war is launched on multiple fronts on the State of Isreal without the help or naval support from the United States, Isreal will be overwhelmed, their worst response could be a nuclear attack, and that will mark the end of Isreal, they will be wipe out finally and completely With an overwhelming nuclear response.

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Lukuluku69(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2023
Israel07:

Yes they are the same stubborn people. And the killing of Jesus Christ had to be done for salvation of mankind. It was all God's plan! Israel are a stiff-necked people who only remembered God when they're in bad times but God's love is steadfast but also punished them heavily.

Your Brain has been thoroughly washed.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by arsenal33: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
There's one thing most people fail to understand, no nation on the planet Earth can defeat Israel in battle, many nations (Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, et al) tried this many years ago and failed woefully.
If you are against Israel then you are against God, Israel is a nation God made a covenant with.
You can quote me to insult me but I must tell you the truth.
can't USA?
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by nkwoemeka(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
On election like for Liberia, share for Nigeria.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Israel07: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

So, by this Logic of yours, The Babylonian episode was God's punishment.

So, why did God waited till 1947/48 to restore Israel? He was still punishing them?

When Hitler was alleged to have slaughtered 6m Jews, God was still punishing them and all of of sudden God stopped punishing them simply because they have a Country?

I know you are Christian, no matter what the Jews did or say, you guys lap it up. Do you know why?

The Jews handed you lots Salvation by killing your god as such they can do no wrong.

You are a Muslim, a religion of the rejected son of Abraham... That's y u people go about killing people and forcing people to believe in ur anti Christ ideology from the pit of hell. I wasn't expecting u to understand a thing. Now rest
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Lukuluku69(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
Israel07:

You are a Muslim, a religion of the rejected son of Abraham... That's y u people go about killing people and forcing people to believe in ur anti Christ ideology from the pit of hell. I wasn't expecting u to understand a thing. Now rest

You are Christian, a Religion Paul made up.

I know you butt lick the Jews because they dash you Salvation by killing your man god.

Ever since you have worshiped them alongside Jehovah, the murdered Son and the Spooky Ghost.

Your brain has been thoroughly washed for any other reason and reasoning to enter.

So, how do I expect you to understand a thing?

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Hananfine: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Itzteewhy:
Nairaland is arguably the most toxic and vile forum filled with sadistic, uncouth and hateful peeps....

How can you defend these crimes perpetrated by Israel?? Most of those foolish people defending them have not even lived in Palestine to see how those Palestinian have been subjugated all these years..

Alot of sane minds are behind Palestinian and nobody give an eff about y'all opinions

Modify: for y'all quoting me...I'm unequivocally not supporting hamas, however when you have been subjugated, disenfranchised and denied the right to living what do you expect??

It's just same with Nigeria case... A time will come when Nigerians will revolt aamd it wouldn't be funny.

Majority of them are Igbos. Just wait soon the same faith is awaiting them
The day Nigeria government begin to air strike the Igbo land claiming ipob terrorist is using civilians as human cover, they day I will respond to them one by one.

So don't bother yourself brother
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by kasim155: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
phemmie06:
They have tried all their possible means to ensure that the whole world is against Israel after everything fail they decided to create another means to gain undue empathy.
Even those sympathizing with you are doing that on keypad they no fit join the war.
You na never see anything

Yeah, you are right. Palestinians are always trying to play the victim card and blaming Israel. It is so worst to the extent that they have filled the heart of their little children with hatred for Israeli or Zionist are they do called the Israelites.

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by basilico: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
dappydozzy:

Go and sleep, Isreal cant take any country heads on, they know their matches,they are just bullying Palestine. Can they take on the Chinese military,the country with the largest navy in the world.Isreal cant stand militarily without the United States. What is deterring other nations are US naval battle groups in the Meditarenean. If not, there would have being casualties on Isreali soil. Imagine launching 5000 rockets simultaneously, Iron Dome got overwhelmed, the rockets reach their targets. We are in modern times, If a war is launched on multiple fronts on the State of Isreal without the help or naval support from the United States, Isreal will be overwhelmed, their worst response could be a nuclear attack, and that will mark the end of Isreal, they will be wipe out finally and completely With an overwhelming nuclear response.

A nuclear bomb in Israel will kill Arabs in westbank, Israel and Gaza
.It does not seem a matter to you if 4 million Palestinian Arabs die as long as all the Jews die in a nuclear bomb.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Ibkhaleel001: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
It's expected. As a Muslim, he must use deception (taquyah). Is what they learn from childhood as a Muslim. Arafat also used taquyah
Bigoted Nigerian Christians who rejoice over Israel's genocidal attacks on innocent Palestinians are very ignorant and confused.

Jews categorise mankind into two groups; Jews and Gentiles. Whether you are a Muslim, Christian or Animist, you are a gentile.

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by hkidola00(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
it usa sponsoring isreal, nothing special bout isreal, let russia supply hamas with ammunitions too, den u go see
foleskay:
The overwelming and staggering dominance of Israel over Palestine and d Arab world is a startling evidence and a further proof that the bible is deeply spiritual and not a story book. We read something of d present in d book of Samuel where d Lord commanded the an Israeli king to destroy all the lands of the Amelikites including all their children. shocked

The same scene is repeating in d 21st century where Israel is killing d children and also destroying the lands of d present day amelikites..aka. Palestine. Damnnn.
Israel can take on any country heads on. They re so powerful. People in isreal aren't even feeling the heat of war while those in Gaza are traumatized everyday sad
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by OPICANTO2223: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mccullum:

What is the meaning of taquyah, please.

Google it. It means Islamic deceptive strategies used by Muslims to non muslims. It may in many ways from lying, camouflaging, with intention of killing or to cheat.

Taquyah/deception for example,can be used to lure/ bring home a Muslim that turn to Christian or married a Christian to behead her/him. After beheading, the head will be paraded the whole street. At this level, they will call it honor killing. The killer will be termed a hero.

Other deceptive strategies are also called taquyah and it's allowed in Islam.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by themanderon: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
There's one thing most people fail to understand, no nation on the planet Earth can defeat Israel in battle, many nations (Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, et al) tried this many years ago and failed woefully.
If you are against Israel then you are against God, Israel is a nation God made a covenant with.
You can quote me to insult me but I must tell you the truth.

Many people do not know this fact because they have relegated their Bible and now follow the demonic inspired woke ideology.
The Bible predicted that before the end of the ages God would gather his children the Israelites back to the land he promised their father Abraham and this happened exactly almost 75yrs ago.
The word of God is true and infallible and nothing can ever change it. With the anti Israel sentiments everywhere I can now see how easy the Antichrist would gather the world's army against the tiny state of Israel but they will be utterly wasted and their flesh will be fed to the birds of the air as stated in the book of Revelations. God said I will bless those that bless you and will curse those who curse you. If you are against Israel know it that you are challenging God who has the power to destroy the end minute but for his mercy.
Imagine a tiny state like Israel despite all they have suffered all the persecution and genocide yet they are still here stronger than ever. Does that not tell you there is something special about them?

1 Like

Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by PHIPEX(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
Itzteewhy:

Am sure someone like you sees nothing wrong in marginalising the Igbos in Nigeria, you will find a reason to rationalise it. But here you are defending Palestinians miles away even though they dont know whether you exist or not.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Krismas(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
11doubledee:

Instead of him to condemn HAMAS, tell them to free the hostages.
Tell Yemen and Lebanon to stop firing missiles into Isreal so that Palestinians can have peace.
But because they are evil and happy to see innocent Palestinians being used as collateral damage.
Isreal evacuated 500000 of its citizens from bordering towns of GAZA and Lebanon to protect their citizens.
Hamas decided to go and hide amongst their own civilians instead of fighting to defend them.
This is WAR and fatalities are bound to happen, isreal has also lost 67 soldiers since they invaded Gaza.
It's just unfortunate that Palestinians don't see that they are being used as bait.
Where is IRAN?
Most importantly,of what use is HAMAS to the Palestinian people?
I can't even watch the images of children being pulled out of rubbles.
War is not a good thing abeg.
grin Israel withdrew from Gaza my foot! What were they doing there in the first place? Is it their own? Why have they stolen my hectares of Gaza land? Now President Abass is telling the world wot Israeli investors into the Oct7 incident have uncovered and even published in Israeli dailies THAT MORE THAN HALF OF THOSE KILLED IN ISRAEL OCT7 WERE KILLED BY ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCES. The idiots were using TANKS against Hamas in living quarters! On one occasion they even called for airstrike on a Kibbutz cos Hamas was inside the place, not caring that every single Israeli in the die along with Hamas should bombs be dropped there. The videos are out of Kibbutz Ra’Im, venue of the Concert where it was Israel helicopter that shot dead all the Israelis on Oct7. That’s wot Natanyahu should have addressed instead of insulting Abass.
Meanwhile, in just 4days of fighting in Gaza
62 Israel Tanks
280 Israel amoured vehicle
3000 IDF personnel
All liquidated by Hamas
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Lukuluku69(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
themanderon:

Many people do not know this fact because they have relegated their Bible and now follow the demonic inspired woke ideology.
The Bible predicted that before the end of the ages God would gather his children the Israelites back to the land he promised their father Abraham and this happened exactly almost 75yrs ago.
The word of God is true and infallible and nothing can ever change it. With the anti Israel sentiments everywhere I can now see how easy the Antichrist would gather the world's army against the tiny state of Israel but they will be utterly wasted and their flesh will be fed to the birds of the air as stated in the book of Revelations. God said I will bless those that bless you and will curse those who curse you. If you are against Israel know it that you are challenging God who has the power to destroy the end minute but for his mercy.
Imagine a tiny state like Israel despite all they have suffered all the persecution and genocide yet they are still here stronger than ever. Does that not tell you there is something special about them?

Another Braindead, Brainwashed Christian cheesy

I hope you will be around when the Jews acclaim the False Messiah as the True One.

Remember, The Jews said your Jesus is the Fake One and their Own True Messiah is coming too.

Interesting time ahead truly.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by AntiTerrorist: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
Itzteewhy:

If what you wrote about Israel's treatment of Palestinians are true, how come Gazans are living better life than Lagosians?
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by 11doubledee: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Krismas:
grin Israel withdrew from Gaza my foot! What were they doing there in the first place? Is it their own? Why have they stolen my hectares of Gaza land? Now President Abass is telling the world wot Israeli investors into the Oct7 incident have uncovered and even published in Israeli dailies THAT MORE THAN HALF OF THOSE KILLED IN ISRAEL OCT7 WERE KILLED BY ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCES. The idiots were using TANKS against Hamas in living quarters! On one occasion they even called for airstrike on a Kibbutz cos Hamas was inside the place, not caring that every single Israeli in the die along with Hamas should bombs be dropped there. The videos are out of Kibbutz Ra’Im, venue of the Concert where it was Israel helicopter that shot dead all the Israelis on Oct7. That’s wot Natanyahu should have addressed instead of insulting Abass.
Meanwhile, in just 4days of fighting in Gaza
62 Israel Tanks
280 Israel amoured vehicle
3000 IDF personnel
All liquidated by Hamas
That's interesting though....
How come none of the numerous survivors is saying all these you narrated above?
How did that much Isreali and foreign nationals were kidnapped get into Gaza.
Well,all i can say is that HAMAS chose the wrong fight and innocent Palestinians are paying the price because you don't expect isreal not to react.
The issue occupation has it been sorted?
Definitely No !
HAMAS only brought carnage on the innocent generation that can't make their own choice right now, probably they could have chosen otherwise.
You can see how useless HAMAS is to the Palestinians as whole.
Love above hate!
Peace above war!
Palestinian needs peace but they need to do away with unrealistic and terrorist states/idealogies.
Move closer to Saudi Arabia,UAE, BAHRAIN,OMAN, KUWAIT, EGYPT, JORDAN, TURKEY stable Islamic nations and start building their own Future.
I understand they have suffered alot but they should start forming better alliances that will profit them.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by themanderon: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Another Braindead, Brainwashed Christian cheesy

I hope you will be around when the Jews acclaim the False Messiah as the True One.

Remember, The Jews said your Jesus is the Fake One and their Own True Messiah is coming too.

Interesting time ahead truly.

You can call your generation names but it doesn't change the fact of what is or what is to be. The Jews do not know Christ today but will eventually know who their Lord is before the close of the age.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Lukuluku69(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
themanderon:

You can call your generation names but it doesn't change the fact of what is or what is to be. The Jews do not know Christ today but will eventually know who their Lord is before the close of the age.

Dumb Retard, the Jew (Collectively) will never accept your Man- god. Get that into your empty Skull. That's the reason Jesus call them "Goats"

They are Eternal Reprobates. That's what Jehovah called them but you their Butt lickers insist that they are God's Children.

God's Children that killed their Father's Only Begotten Son. Lol

Clowns.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by Lukuluku69(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
11doubledee:

That's interesting though....
How come none of the numerous survivors is saying all these you narrated above?
How did that much Isreali and foreign nationals were kidnapped get into Gaza.
Well,all i can say is that HAMAS chose the wrong fight and innocent Palestinians are paying the price because you don't expect isreal not to react.
The issue occupation has it been sorted?
Definitely No !
HAMAS only brought carnage on the innocent generation that can't make their own choice right now, probably they could have chosen otherwise.
You can see how useless HAMAS is to the Palestinians as whole.
Love above hate!
Peace above war!
Palestinian needs peace but they need to do away with unrealistic and terrorist states/idealogies.
Move closer to Saudi Arabia,UAE, BAHRAIN,OMAN, KUWAIT, EGYPT, JORDAN, TURKEY stable Islamic nations and start building their own Future.
I understand they have suffered alot but they should start forming better alliances that will profit them.

Have you heard about PLO before?

HAMAS is just an offshoot of the struggle to Liberate Palestine.

The Jews/Israel never wanted a TWO State Solution. They want the whole of that Land to themselves.

The Europeans want that too because they want the Jews out of their Lands.

Research how Europe treat the Jews before 1948 all over Europe.

They know how disruptive and wicked they are and they can be.

So, Europe have always wanted them out.

They never believed they could get Palestine that's why various Lands were earmarked for the Zionists Agenda. Uganda and Kenya were even penciled down.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by ebenholer2(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Now you know that Hamas are Palestinians and Palestinians are Hamas and both are terrorists therefore deserves death cos that is what terrorists deserve cos of their wickedness.
Re: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas by themanderon: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Dumb Retard, the Jew (Collectively) will never accept your Man- god. Get that into your empty Skull. That's the reason Jesus call them "Goats"

They are Eternal Reprobates. That's what Jehovah called them but you their Butt lickers insist that they are God's Children.

God's Children that killed their Father's Only Begotten Son. Lol

Clowns.

Back to you and your generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill / Uganda bans red beret, opposition Bobi Wine's signature headgear / Japanese PM, Kishida Evacuated After Bomb Scare, Suspect Apprehended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.