Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner (69261 Views)

SA Urged Not To Body-shame This "Dedicated" Obese Police Recruit (PICS) / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / We’re An Angry Nation’ β€” SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Benwallt(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bahamas95:
He won't see anything, her fatty laps will cover the fat kpomo.

Bast guy. You sharp. Something go still enter his eyes the moment her legs start moving far up the ladder
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Leoleo1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
That's what KFC, with over a thousand outlets and the likes have done to their lives. Orobo
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Caseless: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
"Minutes before disaster"

grin grin grin
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by membranus: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
symbianDON:
Something must kill a woman grin

You got it wrong: something must kill a ladder.

1 Like

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by KangaIye: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
Is she trying to commit suicide
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by honeyB2018: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

What exactly are these South Africans eating to be this fat?
Can you look at her legs? If this one has a husband, I wonder how that work will be like. So tiring.
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by essentialone(m): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
The ladder, the electric pole, and that thing in between them is at risk of ...
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Neddyogu(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
She just wan spoil the ladder and perhaps the pole too.
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by EEIA: 2:25am On Nov 22, 2023
KingMack:
shey make I pin this wan ni for grandπŸ€”
That man for the picture wey you post na Flati.no? grin
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by EEIA: 2:28am On Nov 22, 2023
Olarewaju89:
This gender can be funny sometimes grin

Go to school you said school na scam, now to fill a form in bank, where they put sex you go write 3 rounds. grin cheesy
Na so recently, one post for Facebook about going for the Autopsy (Scan) of her pregnancy and finding out it's a girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by soyaoilrate: 3:15am On Nov 22, 2023
An oil solvent plays a pivotal role in the extraction process of oils from seeds, nuts, and other oil-bearing raw materials. This solvent, commonly used in industrial oil extraction methods, facilitates the separation of oil from the solid components of the raw material. One prevalent method involves the use of hexane, a hydrocarbon solvent, which efficiently dissolves and extracts the oil from the plant material. The solvent is then separated from the oil through distillation, leaving behind a crude oil that undergoes further refining processes to ensure purity and quality. While effective in large-scale oil production, the use of oil solvents has prompted discussions around environmental and health considerations. As a critical component in industrial oil extraction, the choice and management of oil solvents are essential factors in balancing efficiency with environmental and health impact.
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by highness25(m): 5:27am On Nov 22, 2023
Floky215:
If she falls now...all the blame would go to the devil...!!
And opposition party
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by fredoooooo: 5:28am On Nov 22, 2023
Politics ehn cheesy
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by epainos: 5:36am On Nov 22, 2023
I don't understand how people allow themselves to blow up like this. I don't understand how one loves food too much. She lacks self control. This is what I see in anyone who blows up like this.
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by enemyofprogress: 5:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Floky215:
If she falls now...all the blame would go to the devil...!!
or her village people
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by RosyIsBlessed: 6:07am On Nov 22, 2023
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Why she no kukuma tell the person standing there to help her
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by GentuLion: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2023
Plus size tears loading....after a plus size earthquake!!!

All these for one minus size candidate from one minus size party!!

Mtchewww
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by slowice(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2023
For the clouts don't trust these politicians
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Greattha: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2023
Accident waiting to happen...no safety rope or net...

Is she trying to save cost or just seeking adventurous exercise πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Patrickker(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
It's a genetic "blessing" that can be a "curse" if in excess as seen...

But I love South African ladies for their lovely skin, hips and mountainous behinds tongue 😍
You can relocate there. I learnt their men too are quick to kill foreigners. Xenophobes I heard. I loath anything from there. What's attractive in that oversized one up there? Nothing but smells.
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by jaszplus12(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:
She should be arrested for not having any iota of pity on the innocent ladder..
Ha!with that weight.
Oh my days! Did you consider the man holding up the ladder?? grin

1 Like

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by FireUpNow(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2023
She is a very courageous woman. As long as the ladder can hold her, why not do it. After all she's a human. I believe there is one man somewhere bleeping her too so stress
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by symbianDON(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2023
membranus:

You got it wrong: something must kill a ladder.
grin
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Axis313(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2023
jaszplus12:

Oh my days! Did you consider the man holding up the ladder?? grin
Lol
If by any chance she fall on him,it will be like killing an insect with sledge hammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Germi9: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2023
Benwallt:
See where that guy go position himself. Bad guy, if you know you know
grin comrade grin

1 Like

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Mosba: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2023
Does her vote still counts as just one?
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:26am On Nov 22, 2023
Patrickker:

You can relocate there. I learnt their men too are quick to kill foreigners. Xenophobes I heard. I loath anything from there. What's attractive in that oversized one up there? Nothing but smells.

What's business is it of yours the ass I like, friendo? angry

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by harmony75: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2023
This is a sign she's ready to work πŸ‘πŸ˜‚
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by jrusky(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Which kind problem is this now?
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Successlane: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2023
Benwallt:
See where that guy go position himself. Bad guy, if you know you know

That also caught my attention.

What does he want to see from down, when the lady is up?

If you no know, you no know

1 Like

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by pacespot(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2023
South Africa women and bakassi grin
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by zoraro(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2023
Kukutente23:
Contrary to general belief, she may not be so weighty.
Obese people have higher BMI index not weight

You must be joking, surely. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected / Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.