Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner (69259 Views)

SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) / SA Urged Not To Body-shame This "Dedicated" Obese Police Recruit (PICS) / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by jaszplus12(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

Lol
If by any chance she fall on him,it will be like killing an insect with sledge hammer
Squashing or even squishing and ant! Killing sounds merciful! grin

2 Likes

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Kazeem47(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Floky215:
If she falls now...all the blame would go to the devil...!!
Innocent devil grin
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Okoroawusa: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Chinekemoo!
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Stegano: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
themanderon:

I learnt South Africans are amongst the most obese people in the world. Is this true?
No it's not true.

1 Like

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Stegano: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
frog12:
THE FOOD those south africans dey eat is not healthy at all. na Dutch food

Better than no food at all. All Africans, mostly Nigerians come running to South Africa for food. They are running away from poverty. We now see fat Nigerians in South Africa nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Stegano: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Patrickker:

You can relocate there. I learnt their men too are quick to kill foreigners. Xenophobes I heard. I loath anything from there. What's attractive in that oversized one up there? Nothing but smells.

Well, you heard wrong, we don't kill foreigners, we despise criminals especially drug dealers and those who have no respect for the law. If you behave, we don't have a problem, but if you misbehave we teach you a lesson in manners. You may loathe us but it's funny how you fill the first plane that comes to South Africa, and even overstay. If you loath me you must also loath all my things. And as for the oversized one up that pole, well, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. No one is telling your father that your mother is ugly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by WannaHowzit(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Stegano:

Better than no food at all. All Africans, mostly Nigerians come running to South Africa for food. They are running away from poverty. We now see fat Nigerians in South Africa nowadays.

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by WannaHowzit(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Stegano:

Well, you heard wrong, we don't kill foreigners, we despise criminals especially drug dealers and those who have no respect for the law. If you behave, we don't have a problem, but if you misbehave we teach you a lesson in manners. You may loathe us but it's funny how you fill the first plane that comes to South Africa, and even overstay. If you loath me you must also loath all my things. And as for the oversized one up that pole, well, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. No one is telling your father that your mother is ugly.

Ouch!

2 Likes

Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by saphiere(f): 5:25am On Nov 23, 2023
Antwan99:
Tell us about Patricia Etteh, Dora Akunyilli, Alison Diezani Madueke etc. These were the women patriarchical Nigeria tried. How was the experience? They all proved the aphorism 'what a man can do, a woman can do even better' based on corruption.
Do you know who Dora was?
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by Antwan99: 5:39am On Nov 23, 2023
saphiere:
Do you know who Dora was?
Not until I hear from you
Re: Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner by JaceBlaze: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2023
Stegano:

Bars!!! shocked

😂😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected / Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.