Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism (20392 Views)

LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. / Ukraine & S. Arabia:why Nigeria Should Not Consider Young Inexperienced Leader / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by imagrg(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
You are all deceiving yourselves.
It won't work out.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
jahsharon:

There are four refineries. FG is already working on two, remaining two other ones.

The report in this thread is not from government, but from other sources, so there may be one or two inconsistencies. But one thing is sure, Tinubu is a business man, he knows the dirty deals they all including himself do in business, so he knows how to sort them.

We do not need you believe this government, as far as we are concerned, you can go to Hell. But the results will be there for you and I to see

Where did the authors of the report in this thread get their story from?😀🤔

How is Tinubu a businessman? Which "dirty deals" are u referring to and what has that got to do with the discussion?

What are the results that will be there for you and I to see?

But I thought Tinubu said Kaduna and PH refineries we will be ready by December 2023? How is Saudi Arabia now coming to fix those same refineries?🤔🤔😀😀
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by viodemus: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
waveman2:
You are right in all you have said but the saudis have mastered the art.They use to rely on the west to drill their oil,build their refineries etc but now they do everything by them selves having chased out mobil,she'll and other big players but they only needed technically companies like schlumberger,haliburton etc because of their technology and also isreal in the area of building refineries.We have everything that will make us the giant of africa but we also have bad leadership.we have human resources but our best brains are leaving in droves.May we get it right.

chairman, we can do it, with the right alliance just doing 20% work and assisted plan review. Even me sef, fit plan am, supervise am, work on am, complete it in a year or a year and half, max 2 years.

Forget those Saudi, very lazy set of people. Those head scarf tying people cannot do anything by themselves. One thing I can give them is loyalty to their country, to a high extent. The only thing they can do aggressively, is to shoot and kill over 1800 armless africans trying to escape the hardship of yemen. All their wars, were fought by others.

Remove hajj money, their money will not be buoyant again.

To top it off, they are competitors.
If Nigeria was a fair for all, mature, and focused country, it would have been a Nigerian company that will be building or retrofitting their refineries. The truth is, Nigeria has so much oil from rivers to Edo, it is unbelievable. And also other impactful resources in the same area (I will not mention now).

How can we go and be forcing a middleman, when the person the middleman want to use is also reachable.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by optionalY09: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
You’re bringing in a competitor to help you build your business. What a smartly dumb idea.

Nobody will do anything right for black people until black people learn how to do something right for theirselves.

So, there are no experienced Africans who can build functional refinery? There are no African project managers that can manage complex projects for the benefits of Africans.

I am now starting to conclude that you guys are no good. For decades you have not trained professionals who can build and manage refineries.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by darthv: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
Slaves, dumb government
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by loswhite(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
ManirBK:
Good bless the Jagaban of africa
Smh.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by loswhite(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
amnesty7:
Children of hate won't be happy.
Most of you have zero sense. A refinery that is supposed to start working by December...lol
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by ufotunang: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
JuanDeDios:

As they've always done. Every government since Abacha has told Nigerians that refineries will work "by December". I guess if people are amnesic enough to believe your lies, you'd just go on lying.

Anyway, the Saudis are here to save us.
..it's true since 1960 we got Independence they have been lieing to nigerians till up till now .. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by ofwest47(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nigeria just imagine in Nigeria 🇳🇬 the country can not maintain Petroleum fuel industries since 1956 built here there and yonder because of Chop and Chop by the so called runners and maintainances of the industries.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by TheClassic1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
ShugaSneh:
The Yeroóba god and saviour Ebola Thimbulu has vowed under both the new and old testament to destroy Nigeria and bring her back to square one.

I'm using this medium to call on well meaning Nigerians to rise to the task of stopping yeroóbas and their god before he destroys us all.

He started with deceiving us with new refineries, but sensible Nigerians knows the truth ...... Never you trust any south wast.e and ewedu munchers for any reason.
Especially head slammers amongst them.

Allah akBOOM!
U never see anything shebi u are still holding ur phone typing u will soon sell it to feed ur stupid self oloriburuku biaflan criminal grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by stormborn28(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
amnesty7:
Children of hate won't be happy.

E be like say they want tell another story again
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by stormborn28(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
ManirBK:
Good bless the Jagaban of africa

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by stormborn28(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
amnesty7:
Great.

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by stormborn28(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awesome!! Thank you President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May God continue to bless you and grant you favour in your quest to take our great nation to greater heights.

We need more investments in Nigeria.
Invest in Nigeria, bring your investments to Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba South West Nigeria states to enjoy great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience in Africa.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by ufotunang: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
AbuTwins:

Ehn na November we dey!
...the refinery the federal government want to give the Saudi people to repair and rehabilitate....how then will it be ready by December 2023.. just remaining 2 weeks for December 2023
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by yinkeys(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
ManirBK:
God bless the Jagaban of africa
Hahaha
While he was signing contracts they sent back Nigerians going on pilgrimage
Nothing goes for nothing in this fierce global market
Federal government haven’t disclosed what they gave up in exchange
Probably selling parts of the country or what not
Saudi is a competitor in the market
How do you think they want you to do well
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by yinkeys(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
optionalY09:
You’re bringing in a competitor to help you build your business. What a smartly dumb idea.

Nobody will do anything right for black people until black people learn how to do something right for theirselves.

So, there are no experienced Africans who can build functional refinery? There are no African project managers that can manage complex projects for the benefits of Africans.

I am now starting to conclude that you guys are no good. For decades you have not trained professionals who can build and manage refineries.
Sabotage loading
Saudi wey go benefit if our industry is in shambles
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Acesexcell(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
But I thought they said pH refinary will start operation by December 2023. Hmm, so were lying to us all this while
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by MamaletASO: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
When the stoo*paid NFA or NFF was employing Peseiro or Nah Pasaro...
I said this is another scam from Amaju Pinnick...the biggest scammer of Nigeria football racketeer..

If Peseiro is receiving $100,000/week..50% of that amount goes to Pinnick...

Peseiro shouldn't have become Nigeria National Team Coach..even Peseiro knew that. Peseiro was surprised when he was announced...because he agreed to the racketeering offered by Pinnick..he got the biggest job..

Peseiro doesn't have the pedigree to lead Nigerian Eagles..he is a low class coach..

[/b]

All selection Peseiro have been making was not on merit but the selection have been made on 'highest bidder'..

Dollar reign...

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Okhuadams(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
lexy2014:

But I thought Tinubu said Kaduna and PH refineries we will be ready by December 2023? How is Saudi Arabia now coming to fix those same refineries?🤔🤔😀😀

By the way where is the $14b investment Tinubu "secured" from businessmen in India?
Kashinawo
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by kuuljay(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Every govt dey give out this contract pocket the money and move on
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by OkCornel(m): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2023
I’ll bookmark this thread for 6 months time.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by tymicjay77: 12:39am On Nov 21, 2023
I want to ask this question why is it that all sitting president of Nigeria always repair the refineries. Is it that if refinery repair contract is awarded and after contractor finished work if the repaired didn't function is it not the thesame contractor that being paid that should have fix it without another waste of money.. this country I swear our leaders are really taking us for a ride.... They do it with ease because we are never united, tribalism, bigotry and hate amongst us is why all these thieve that called them self leader are really enjoy their looting without fear or second thought of people protest or civil unrest. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by AbuTwins: 5:08am On Nov 21, 2023
ufotunang:
...the refinery the federal government want to give the Saudi people to repair and rehabilitate....how then will it be ready by December 2023.. just remaining 2 weeks for December 2023

Six weeks to December deadline.

Or was it December 1, 2023 that was given?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! / PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.