Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal (45181 Views)

Governorship Election: Bello Vows To Sack Kogi East LG Chairmen For Poll Defeat / Suspension looms for Wike, other G5 members over romance with Tinubu, APC / El-rufai Threatens APC Over 'betrayal' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by vacanci: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2023
Truthfulguy10:
grin
I love seeing naija politicians in pain

This one na victorious pain o. No celebrate yet
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Ituobaroanthony: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2023
atiku4President:
He has tried for the state. Only ethnic bigots will doubt this.
Talk is indeed cheap. You will continue to suffer cos that is your portion
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Myer(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2023
Truthfulguy10:
grin
Pray you don't experience betrayal/disloyalty from those you've helped and trusted.
It cuts deeper than heart break.
Some don't even live to regret it, like Caesar Augustus. It's brutal.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by bdon123(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2023
atiku4President:
How has he tried?
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by rexchazy(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Sometimes my body get weak with what am seeing in nigeria, the youth is just been blinded with religion and tribes issues and shy away from the truth.
I can swear with my life that the leaders of nigerians have done a charm a very strong one to silence the masses not to know the right from left, everyday the hardship keep increasing and we keep adjusting , most people have not seen food to eat,most people on nairaland can not boost of 30k on their account , and the keep supporting those who wants to destroy them.
Inflation keep rising, but income keep been stignant. How many of you can boost of quality health, don't you know the more the hardship the more your life expectancy rate reduce.. I must hustle anyhow to take my kids outside this country because the country is irredeemable.
That the best option the country have gone to the dogs the centre can no longer hold
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by odenkirk: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Sometimes my body get weak with what am seeing in nigeria, the youth is just been blinded with religion and tribes issues and shy away from the truth.
I can swear with my life that the leaders of nigerians have done a charm a very strong one to silence the masses not to know the right from left, everyday the hardship keep increasing and we keep adjusting , most people have not seen food to eat,most people on nairaland can not boost of 30k on their account , and the keep supporting those who wants to destroy them.
Inflation keep rising, but income keep been stignant. How many of you can boost of quality health, don't you know the more the hardship the more your life expectancy rate reduce.. I must hustle anyhow to take my kids outside this country because the country is irredeemable.
they silenced us with hunger all we think about is how to get the next meal grin
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Bizibi(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2023
atiku4President:
how
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by woleabayo(f): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Adakintroy: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2023
Before anyone can blind yyou or lead you astray. You have to first be a fool yourself.

You can't lead a wise man astray.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by jahsharon: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Truthfulguy10:
grin

He won, this will be his "3rd term" as governor. So, he is not in pains, he won, and ge will destroy anyone or anything that stands his way
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Sunmolar(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2023
MrCGPA:
You Can make this type of Noise because you successfully Rigged and even the Court is in Support else your Candidate came distant 3rd. SPD was the Winner followed by PDP. You came 3rd but used Nigeria's Factor to Win. Revolution is the only thing that will Save Nigeria from the Trending Saga of declaring a None Winner of Election Winner by INEC or COURT.

The winner will face litigation due to 25% clause in LGAs not met? I guess that's why Bello is threatening his cabinet members
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by ozo13(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2023
MrCGPA:
You Can make this type of Noise because you successfully Rigged and even the Court is in Support else your Candidate came distant 3rd. SPD was the Winner followed by PDP. You came 3rd but used Nigeria's Factor to Win. Revolution is the only thing that will Save Nigeria from the Trending Saga of declaring a None Winner of Election Winner by INEC or COURT.
hahahah.Dino melaye was never in that contest.itvwas between APC and SDP and it was majorly tribal politics that played out
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by OZIOGU1: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2023
Sunmolar:

The winner will face litigation due to 25% clause in LGAs not met? I guess that's why Bello is threatening his cabinet members

ODODO surpasses the 25%, the reason He is angry is that, He expect APC to win more LGA's in Kogi east, that will make a big statement, but APC TOOK ONLY OFU and Bassa from kogi east, mainwhile they cleared kogi west 98%
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Chinex93(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2023
This statement has indicated gov. Bello, this show this guy ododo never won the election
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Musaspp(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2023
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Sunmolar(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
OZIOGU1:

ODODO surpasses the 25%, the reason He is angry is that, He expect APC to win more LGA's in Kogi east, that will make a big statement, but APC TOOK ONLY OFU and Bassa from kogi east, mainwhile they cleared kogi west 98%

Noted!
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Sleekfingers: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
😆😆😆😆

E pain am.....

Yaya bello should know that kokoro ti onje efo, ara efo lo wa.

Kogi state is the worst state in Nigeria without any meaningful development.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by dododawa1: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
Evil

Wanted to

Punch

Evils

Continue
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by jrusky(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Yeye Bello let's be very honest you did not performed well as governor that is just the simple truth and at the same time I hate betrayers, if you don't like someone stay away from that person than pretending to like the person but ready to betray him or her at a slight, it is bad and satanic so Mr Yeye Bello from this moment fire them all and send them back to their houses.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
This man should sidon abeg
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by jozee8: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
OZIOGU1:

With clear head and conscience, after everything civil servants passed through, you expected the Igalas who are the majority to still vote for an Ibira who has just concluded 8 years to govern them for another 8 years?
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Ikinternational: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
A country of 37 Presidents
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by OZIOGU1: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
jozee8:

With clear head and conscience, after everything civil servants passed through, you expected the Igalas who are the majority to still vote for an Ibira who has just concluded 8 years to govern them for another 8 years?

Brotherly the IGALA's are left with no other choice than to accept the reality on ground
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by AMI3(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
Imagine how this man the insult person papa like say u be God.
I know the trade mark of APC is insult and violent.
And they are grooming smaller evil ones to take over from them
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by MinCeteris: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
MrCGPA:

You are still in "Severe Pain" because your candidate lost the election.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Lawalkay(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
"He has tried for the state. Only ethnic bigots will doubt this" I quote you and not doubt you. Yahya tried but Kogi lives on. Kworuption and stealing are brothers.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by sucemt(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:

So after all your critique of the youths, the solution you can proffer is to run away... I'm sure you can do better
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by TheGift: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
atiku4President:

Are you from the state?

How has he tried for the state ?

Cos I am hearing different directly from people indigenous to the state.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by samuelson06(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:

God bless your hustle dear. I pray you succeed in your journey to give your kids a better life away from here.

Our country is in serious bondage. Everyone is looking and acting stupid for the politicians. Meanwhile, while GEJ was the president, ethnic wars wasn't much an issue. The Ijaw or the entire South South wasn't supporting the man to suppress the people. Nigeria took a new turn when Buhari came onboard. The old man started was there favoring his ethnic people with appointments and ignoring the others from other regions.

Tinubu came in and worsen the situation even with his supporting his suppressing and demonic policies against the people. Now, it's pure hardship everywhere yet you still have people supporting him. If you complain, they tag you an enemy. As it stands, Nigeria is doom and I wouldn't encourage anyone to stick around when they can afford to leave.

Worst still, Nigerians hardly speak for themselves. You'll see someone doing rubbish and everyone would keep quiet because they are not affected today. There's no sense of community again. Everyone wants to mind their business. This isn't a country, mbök. Nigeria is far from being a country.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Blaze14k: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
BadMaster:

Internally keh. You don't know Yahaya Bello.

That is how people lose credibility
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Elibaba1: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
atiku4President:

May God have mercy on you.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by dalass(f): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
YourMajesty:
Lol, you are now beginning to see what I was telling you about supporting the APC... grin

I remember how you were standing on Tinubu's mandate and enjoying the trolling of people who were against his government and policies. Glad you are now seeing things differently.

How are you my little girl 😄

I have never made so much money in my life than I'm doing now. Not everyone is suffering you see old pops cheesy

Carry your wahala go WhatsApp status, it will disappear after 24 hours grandpa grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him / Kabiru Mohammed Who Created Buhari Fake Wedding Video Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.