Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal (45197 Views)

Governorship Election: Bello Vows To Sack Kogi East LG Chairmen For Poll Defeat / Suspension looms for Wike, other G5 members over romance with Tinubu, APC / El-rufai Threatens APC Over 'betrayal' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Dabkit: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2023
grin
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by uchwar1: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2023
Ok Bello
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by PassingShot(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2023
Hardy123:
E pain am grin grin
Pain am? After his candidate won the election?

Na kids full this place really.

2 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Achor1111(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2023
Yeye Bello, be calming down
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by BreakingNews21: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2023
Abeg, is this a whole governor making those statements or a common thug?

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by BadMaster: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2023
Blaze14k:
Family issues are best resolved internally
Internally keh. You don't know Yahaya Bello.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by adioolayi(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2023
Make we no lie...

Dem suppose ride and die with their principal..

If you are not comfortable with him...then, openly decamp and join another party. It's a freedom of association. But staying put and pulling down the effort of your principal from within..na backstabbing...e no good.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Uyi168: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2023
atiku4President:
He has tried for the state. Only ethnic bigots will doubt this.
which state??
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by alizma: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2023
Some people will still condemned him. Well that is not out of expectations. It will take someone who has received series of insults, injuries while trying to help another man, yet went ahead to help the person but only to be betrayed by the one for whom he received the insults and injuries that con understand his pain.
From the write up, he was said to had pointed a particular 2term senator whom he saved from finance bankruptcy but same fellow was the one sending out text messages to opposition to ensure his candidate doesn't get 25%. Back stabbers everywhere

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by BadMaster: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2023
dalass:
smiley angry
These idiots become governor once, and they turn to demigods that can't be questioned...

Radarada. Sebi he won't give them cgop money again? smiley
We are talking about betrayal, and you are saying questioned. Can't you read to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by israelmao(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2023
Ododo will soon disappoint you it is a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by dalass(f): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2023
BadMaster:

We are talking about betrayal, and you are saying questioned. Can't you read to comprehend?

That they have another preference to his choice has made him to threaten them with "punishment" Are they his slavea

Can't you understand something as freedom of speech and self determination and must everyone turn to zombie and follow everything Yahaya wants

Betrayal ko, betrothal ni angry
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by soccerlite: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2023
atiku4President:

That's why he has become the punisher

Lolzzzzz 🤣
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by BadMaster: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2023
dalass:

That they have another preference to his choice has made him to threaten them with "punishment" Are they his slavea

Can't you understand something as freedom of speech and self determination and must everyone turn to zombie and follow everything Yahaya wants

Betrayal ko, betrothal ni angry
If you conspire with opposition party to prevent your own party from winning, that's betrayal. There's no other way to describe that. You would be expelled from the party, anywhere in the world. There's nowhere in the world where it would be seen as freedom of association, it's simply betrayal.

If you don't understand this simple fact, then you must be a kid.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by pquaver(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2023
MrCGPA:
You Can make this type of Noise because you successfully Rigged and even the Court is in Support else your Candidate came distant 3rd. SPD was the Winner followed by PDP. You came 3rd but used Nigeria's Factor to Win. Revolution is the only thing that will Save Nigeria from the Trending Saga of declaring a None Winner of Election Winner by INEC or COURT.

Lamentations of a wailer.. wailer Turn themselves to inec..dishing Out Resultat.sdp First pdp Seconds as Chairman of inec U r now..anyways If U have Proof of rigging..present IT in court..after all Bauchi governor,diri Just won their cases
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by dalass(f): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2023
BadMaster:

If you conspire with opposition party to prevent your own party from winning, that's betrayal. There's no other way to describe that. You would be expelled from the party, anywhere in the world. There's nowhere in the world where it would be seen as freedom of association, it's simply betrayal.

If you don't understand this simple fact, then you must be a kid.

Kindly stay off my mention old man Methuselahangry
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Coolgent(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Sometimes my body get weak with what am seeing in nigeria, the youth is just been blinded with religion and tribes issues and shy away from the truth.
I can swear with my life that the leaders of nigerians have done a charm a very strong one to silence the masses not to know the right from left, everyday the hardship keep increasing and we keep adjusting , most people have not seen food to eat,most people on nairaland can not boost of 30k on their account , and the keep supporting those who wants to destroy them.
Inflation keep rising, but income keep been stignant. How many of you can boost of quality health, don't you know the more the hardship the more your life expectancy rate reduce.. I must hustle anyhow to take my kids outside this country because the country is irredeemable.
Which charm?
Nigerian masses are the most greedy people on earth.
I don't pity anyone.
We are more corrupt than the entire elites.
Most of us collected a meager amount of money to vote for the so call politicians
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by skelewu404(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2023
U
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Sometimes my body get weak with what am seeing in nigeria, the youth is just been blinded with religion and tribes issues and shy away from the truth.
I can swear with my life that the leaders of nigerians have done a charm a very strong one to silence the masses not to know the right from left, everyday the hardship keep increasing and we keep adjusting , most people have not seen food to eat,most people on nairaland can not boost of 30k on their account , and the keep supporting those who wants to destroy them.
Inflation keep rising, but income keep been astignant. How many of you can boost of quality health, don't you know the more the hardship the more your life expectancy rate reduce.. I must hustle anyhow to take my kids outside this country because the country is irredeemable.

Yahaya Bello is also among the Youth. grin
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by poseidon12: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2023
atiku4President:

You deserve 12 strokes of the cane.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by YourMajesty(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2023
dalass:

Kindly stay off my mention old man Methuselahangry
Lol, you are now beginning to see what I was telling you about supporting the APC... grin

I remember how you were standing on Tinubu's mandate and enjoying the trolling of people who were against his government and policies. Glad you are now seeing things differently.

How are you my little girl 😄
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Autobiography: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2023
He should get out of office and face EFCC simple.... Mumu man

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by JustPowerApps(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2023
Not so angry! grin grin grin Endure it the way Nigerians are enduring the unnecessary hardship you polithiefians are heaping on them
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Pikadili: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2023
atiku4President:

What has he done for my state? You idiot!
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Eriokanmi: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2023
stano2:
This irresponsible kid
grin
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by tollyboy5(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Inflation keep rising, but income keep been stignant. How many of you can boost of quality health, don't you know the more the hardship the more your life expectancy rate reduce.. I must hustle anyhow to take my kids outside this country because the country is irredeemable.
Moyin calm down cool

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by Addme: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2023
Which second term senator is he referring to?
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by enemyofprogress: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2023
atiku4President:
what did he did?
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by lhurd: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2023
atiku4President:
How please
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by stasius: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2023
Get away!

Who are you to scold the honourable house members? Fool. Let them impeach him.

Oh. Sorry cabinet members grin grin grin grin angry angry

Sack them sir.
Re: 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal by eustoliaranalli(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2023
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide / Ban On Keke, Okada: Lagos Government Promises Alternative / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.