Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap (962 Views)

As A Man What's d Need Of Delaying Ejaculation, When It's d Sweetest Part Of Sex / Weddings Are Crap. A Waste Of Time / He Host Her Birthday, Another Guy Propose To Her In D Same Event & She Said YES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by sacajawea: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2023
What's the whole thing with Asake and him being sort of critically acclaimed?
I Just noticed that people are really putting this guy as some sort of exceptionally talented guy... seriously??
He Sounds like the Typical Nigerian Garbage...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by TemplarLandry: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2023
Scallywag. Stop hating.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by LadyRosa2(f): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2023
I like his music,very inspirational.

I love " Yoga", its dramatic, deep and spiritual.

First time I heard it, I flew off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by Hardy123(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2023
His music is nice

You are nothing but a hater!

Rest please

5 Likes

Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by kestolove95(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
This days I listen to asake more than any Nigeria artist

1 Like

Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by EbolaTinubu: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
NONSENSE noise
Most Nigerians don know good songs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by sacajawea: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
LadyRosa2:
I like his music,very inspirational.

I love " Yoga", its dramatic, deep and spiritual.

First time I heard it, I flew off.
Lol
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by playapayaski: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
sacajawea:
I Just noticed that people are really putting this guy as some sort of exceptionally talented guy.. seriously??
Sounds like the Typical Nigerian Garbage

Shallipopi says hi!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by KingEarnest(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
NONSENSE noise
Most Nigerians don know good songs
Why don't you make a "good song" for us.
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by ElliotP: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2023
Your life gats bitter for you to hate on asake song o undecided undecided
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by ElliotP: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2023
Your life gats bitter for you to hate on asake song o
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by VickyELEFAN(f): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2023
sacajawea:
I Just noticed that people are really putting this guy as some sort of exceptionally talented guy.. seriously??

Amapiano (ayy), diano (ayy)
It's a big vibe, all the girls dem know (shuu, shuu)
Steadily, steadily
Heavily, we are getting lit

It's a big vibe, all the girls dem know
Steadily (uh), steadily (ayy)

They see me coming, dem dey shout hallelujah
Every day e bi be like a new year
Overseas, dem wan chop me like suya
แปŒmแป, I no fit dull for this Dunya (ayy-ayy
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by Blake755: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2023
I like his music although i don't understand everything he says
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by Exceed15: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
His music is entertaining abeg. He's good at what he does.
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by lashout1: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
sacajawea:
I really do not find anything intriguing in their music but I have no problem with their fans.

I noticed this dislike is common with real hard core hip-hoppers
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by marlow1962(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
VickyELEFAN:

It's a big vibe, all the girls dem know (shuu, shuu)
Steadily, steadily

It's a big vibe, all the girls dem know
Steadily (uh), steadily (ayy)

They see me coming, dem dey shout hallelujah
Every day e bi be like a new year
Overseas, dem wan chop me like suya
แปŒmแป, I no fit dull for this Dunya (ayy-ayy
Is that the lyrics to the song?
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:07am On Nov 25, 2023
E no bad,but all his songs sounds same way.Nothing special about him.
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by Lifestone(m): 3:22am On Nov 25, 2023
sacajawea:
Typical Nigerian garbage ruling the world. Better go get a life
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by sacajawea: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
lashout1:

I noticed this dislike is common with real hard core hip-hoppers
Huh??
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by sacajawea: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
Exceed15:
His music is entertaining abeg. He's good at what he does.
Nope! It's not
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by sacajawea: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Scallywag. Stop hating.
You got Fuckedd in the ass after Sucking the Manpike of one of the most Ruthless Regimes this Nation has ever seen... I don't think I'm the scallywag here.
Or maybe with my understanding of Psychology, you are projecting something that's actually innately in you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by Exceed15: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
sacajawea:

Nope! It's not

Data ur problem. D dude is making his millons
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by zed7: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2023
He's super talented. If you understand talent, the you'd know he's not like the average talentless noise makers.
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by MSN1(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2023
sacajawea:
Know dis; IT IS HIS TIME.
When God says its your time, Selling Akara sef, go blow u.
Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by marksleek2584(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2023
sacajawea:
I highly concur. But then, Naija and music beats syndrome with dry lyrics... grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap by whippersnapper(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2023
Kai Nigerians and bitterness ehhn. well everybody no fit like you. you no be jollof rice. Na for here we gather dey people talk say burna boy na overhype. if Justin Bieber was a Nigerian. e go chop insult tire

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage Made In Heaven? / Cruel Intentions / How To Know If He/she Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.