Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: (912 Views)

We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
Caitlin Johnstone @caitoz posted on X

The ten dumbest things we're being asked to believe about Gaza:

1. That Israel had no idea what Hamas was up to prior to October 7, but ever since October 7 has known about every hospital, mosque, school, refugee camp and water tower that Hamas is hiding in.

2. That the blame for all of the deaths caused by Israeli weapons launched by Israel rests solely on Hamas.

3. That Hamas is using “human shields” — meaning Hamas bases are hidden amidst civilian populations — yet Israel is managing to kill thousands of civilians without doing any meaningful damage to Hamas.

4. That it would be perfectly fine to murder children by the thousands even if they were being used as “human shields” — as though resolving a hostage situation by mowing down thousands of child hostages would be regarded as reasonable and acceptable by the public if it happened in our own country.

5. That is is only by pure coincidence that Israel bombing “Hamas targets” in civilian infrastructure and residential buildings just so happens to look exactly the same as what you’d expect to see if Israel was simply bombing civilian infrastructure and residential buildings and lying about its reasons for doing so.

6. That satellite images of entire neighborhoods reduced to rubble in Gaza have been caused by “precision strikes” directed solely at Hamas and have been carried out with the greatest of care for human life, despite Israeli officials openly saying that “the emphasis is on damage and not on accuracy” in this assault and that “Gaza will eventually turn into a city of tents; there will be no buildings.”

7. That this bombing campaign has anything to do with freeing Israeli hostages — as though the bombing campaign itself has not killed dozens of hostages, and as though anyone believes Israel would stop bombing Gaza after the hostages are returned.

8. That the only reason anyone could possibly oppose the detonation of thousands of bombs on an open air prison full of children would be if they had very strong and hateful opinions toward the members of the religion of Judaism.

9. That Hamas attacked Israel entirely out of the blue and completely unprovoked, solely because they are evil and hate Jews.

10. That Washington is powerless to stop this genocide that it is directly funding and supplying.

https:///caitoz/status/1721708246162170156?s=20

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Felimax(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
Go and hug transformer!
Ask your idiotic terrorist to free Israelis in their custody else what you have been seeing is mare window dressing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Felimax:
Go and hug transformer!
Ask your idiotic terrorist to free Israelis in their custody else what you have been seeing is mare window dressing.

Seems all of you are the same!
May you witness the same treatment soon!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by misreal(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
You can kill my 1400,but I can’t kill your 14000 because you are not as strong as I am.
If you knew you weren’t so strong,why kill my 1400??

11 Likes

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by RealEzee(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Go gaza naa

3 Likes

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by motayoayinde: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Thankfully, the world has really changed without Israel realizing it.

The world isn't buying any of those lies any longer.

That's why the world is rallying against Israel the terrorist state.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by God1000(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
misreal:

You can kill my 1400,but I can’t kill your 14000 because you are not as strong as I am.
If you knew you weren’t so strong,why kill my 1400??
forgiveness and obeying international law is another option.
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by misreal(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
God1000:
true,but what about the hostages?

4 Likes

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by God1000(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
misreal:
true,but what about the hostages?
the relentless airstrikes is hindering several efforts to free the hostages, but I don't think Hamas want to kill them
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Felimax(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
AbuTwins:

That is if I am equally guilty of the same things Hamas is guilty off. When you were killing and kidnapping you thought the world begins and ends with you, now you have met your match and you are spitting all over yourself.

If you know how happy I am with the treatment Israel is giving to Hamas you won't believe. See, no innocent child of a terrorist deserve to live. Benjamin is just so merciful.

I would have been king Saul if I am in his shoes.

4 Likes

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Felimax(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Shut up headslamming Islamic terrorists

Israel is going to continue bombing Gaza and no bargar is going to do anything about it till Hamas is decimated.

When Hamas attacked Israel last month, you senseless lots were here jubilating. Israel is not like your useless country that pampers terrorist and reward them with money.

Fvck with Israel and you will sharperly meet your 72 naked Virgins in hell with Mohammed

I swear! Israel is teaching the world the best way to deal with those fools.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by misreal(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
God1000:
the relentless airstrikes is hindering several efforts to free the hostages, but I don't think Hamas want to kill them
If hamas could free some hostages despite the air strikes,it means they can free all the hostages.Which makes me wonder what hamas truly wants.
Do you have any idea what hamas truly wants?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by zeuss: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
AbuTwins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBlpKZYxH_0

Consider them lucky not to have been nuked.
If I was israel,I would look for you too.

5 Likes

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by FamTomx2(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
motayoayinde:
Thankfully, the world has really changed without Israel realizing it.

The world isn't buying any of those lies any longer.

That's why the world is rallying against Israel the terrorist state.

Which world?

US, Japan, Israel and Europe are the world in case you are not properly informed.

4 Likes

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by God1000(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
misreal:

If hamas could free some hostages despite the air strikes,it means they can free all the hostages.Which makes me wonder what hamas truly wants.
they want a ceasefire before freeing the remaining hostages, Israel on the other hand doesn't want a ceasefire
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by EbolaTinubu: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
Felimax:

I swear! Israel is teaching the world the best way to deal with those fools.

Israel doesn't send anybody's father. You do anyhow you receive triple and I love them for that. Next time, no headslamming Mohammedic Islamic terrorists will ever dream of attacking them again.

5 Likes

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by EbolaTinubu: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
zeuss:

Hehehehe
You badt oh. You are even worse than Benjamin Nathenyahu
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by misreal(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
God1000:
they want a ceasefire before freeing the remaining hostages, Israel on the other hand doesn't want a ceasefire
Why take hostages when all you will demand for is a ceasefire?
I think they want more than a ceasefire.
They want a negotiation,and through this negotiation they want something israel is not ready to give.
If all they want was a ceasefire,they won’t kill 1400 people,and take 200 people hostage.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by MAMMAN777(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
Most times when I read comments about my fellow Africans, I really feel ashamed because I don't think they have any excuses of not being informed as you can do many facts checking online.

1. Why do you think Biden is supporting Israel and keeps supplying it with weapons despite condemnation by millions of people worldwide including US citizens which he knows that he's at risk of losing the forth coming election?
2. Everyone claims US fight for Human rights but which rational solution have you seen US provided since the start of the war?
3. Don't you think that all what the US want if for them keep fighting on the Palestine land?
4. Not only US, why do you think the UK and Germany (the country they were ethnically cleansed) quickly come down to Israel to pledge their support for them?

You need to go back to history and study it.

Incase you don't know.

Did you know that the US government turned away Jews refugees in 1947 even though they have financial capabilities and land to accommodate them?.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by MAMMAN777(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
misreal:

Why take hostages when all you will demand for is a ceasefire?
I think they want more than a ceasefire.
They want a negotiation,and through this negotiation they want something israel is not ready to give.
If all they want was a ceasefire,they won’t kill 1400 people,and take 200 people hostage.
You are not current, Israel has officially dropped the number from 1400 - 1200 for almost 2 weeks ago

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by misreal(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
MAMMAN777:

You are not current, Israel has officially dropped the number from 1400 - 1200 for almost 2 weeks ago
So?
What does it change?
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by MAMMAN777(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
misreal:

So?
What does it change?
Sorry for correcting you smiley

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by misreal(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
MAMMAN777:

Sorry for correcting you smiley
K
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Felimax(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
God1000:

Forgiveness when you still have lots of hostages! Come choose your size of slap} fast!

5 Likes

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Felimax(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Israel doesn't send anybody's father. You do anyhow you receive triple and I love them for that. Next time, no headslamming Mohammedic Islamic terrorists will ever dream of attacking them again.

All their Godforsaken neighbors and terrorist sympathizers are scared to their bones. Dem dey mad?

The Israel Iron Dome na be real odieitchi!
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Floky215: 12:22am On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

Everybody, everywhereare all prepared for your kind...!!
You people would understand that you've got no monopoly to violence...!!

When the day comes..you shall cry to your Allah for help, but would be no where near...!!

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 5:01am On Nov 21, 2023
Floky215:

Everybody, everywhereare all prepared for your kind...!!
You people would understand that you've got no monopoly to violence...!!

When the day comes..you shall cry to your Allah for help, but would be no where near...!!

Cry to Allah for help on what?
And Allah is always near!

Are you a Zionist Jew too or a Zionist Christian?

Most are ignorant of what they support!
No wonder it was said "my People perish cos they lack knowledge".

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 5:17am On Nov 21, 2023
zeuss:

No be person do video! No be propaganda video Israel has been releasing to prove themselves right when it's evident they are terrorists?

Yeah, they can be nuked just as Rusia too can nuke them Ukrainians!

It's alright!

Last two years, it was the Corona virus fluke!
Last year , it was the Ukraine war fluke!
This year, it is the Palestinian war fluke!

Continue to wallow in your ignorance!

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 5:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Felimax:

That is if I am equally guilty of the same things Hamas is guilty off. When you were killing and kidnapping you thought the world begins and ends with you, now you have met your match and you are spitting all over yourself.

If you know how happy I am with the treatment Israel is giving to Hamas you won't believe. See, no innocent child of a terrorist deserve to live. Benjamin is just so merciful.

I would have been king Saul if I am in his shoes.

If your girl of 13 years old was killed by those who occupied your land and controls your resources 20 years ago in this same way, what would you have done?

https://www.nairaland.com/7916817/not-guilty-israeli-captain-kills
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 5:23am On Nov 21, 2023
misreal:

Yes!

Israel should stop controlling their life and let them live as humans!

Read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7916817/not-guilty-israeli-captain-kills

If your girl of 13 years old were killed by those who came to occupy your land calling it theirs and not punishing the culprit what would you do?
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by zeuss: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

No be person do video! No be propaganda video Israel has been releasing to prove themselves right when it's evident they are terrorists?

Yeah, they can be nuked just as Rusia too can nuke them Ukrainians!

It's alright!

Last two years, it was the Corona virus fluke!
Last year , it was the Ukraine war fluke!
This year, it is the Palestinian war fluke!

Continue to wallow in your ignorance!

Helloooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Republicans Attacking Obama By Proxy (Geithner) / Immigrant Networks Are A Rare Bright Spark In The World Economy. / Jonathan Squanders Oil Wealth And Encourages Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.