Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: (911 Views)

We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by misreal(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

Yes!

Israel should stop controlling their life and let them live as humans!

Read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7916817/not-guilty-israeli-captain-kills

If your girl of 13 years old were killed by those who came to occupy your land calling it theirs and not punishing the culprit what would you do?
oga nobody is controlling the Palestine.
Israel left Gaza in 2005,and barricaded themselves to avoid suicide bombing which the Palestines were always carrying out on Israeli soil.
Occupying which land exactly?
When did Jerusalem and judae become the ancestral land of the Palestines?
Who created the Palestine?
Even your Quran recignises Jerusalem to be the ancestral land of the Jews,yet you stand here to talk nonsense
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2023
misreal:
oga nobody is controlling the Palestine.
Israel left Gaza in 2005,and barricaded themselves to avoid suicide bombing which the Palestines were always carrying out on Israeli soil.
Occupying which land exactly?
When did Jerusalem and judae become the ancestral land of the Palestines?
Who created the Palestine?
Even your Quran recignises Jerusalem to be the ancestral land of the Jews,yet you stand here to talk nonsense

Read the thread below first.

What would you do if she was your daughter?
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2023
zeuss:

Helloooooo.

Hi!

Read the thread below

What would you do if your only child was killed in such way?
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by misreal(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

Read the thread below first.

What would you do if she was your daughter?
What is a child doing close to where military men are standing,not just military men but your enemies?
I have seen videos where palestines children are asked to throw stones at Israeli soldiers.
The person that killed that child is the person that sent her there.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by zeuss: 6:59am On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

Hi!

Read the thread below

What would you do if your only child was killed in such way?

U are lost.
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2023
misreal:

What is a child doing close to where military men are standing,not just military men but your enemies?
I have seen videos where palestines children are asked to throw stones at Israeli soldiers.
The person that killed that child is the person that sent her there.

Who sent here there?
Can't you see she's carrying a school bag?

So Niger Republic army can come into Borno state and kill a girl and you'll say this same thing?

How do you define enemies to a girl of that age?
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2023
zeuss:

U are lost.

And you?
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Therock5555(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

Who sent here there?
Can't you see she's carrying a school bag?

So Niger Republic army can come into Borno state and kill a girl and you'll say this same thing?

How do you define enemies to a girl of that age?

Bloody hypocrite, if you can show me your post condemning the death of Deborah last year, I'll apologize to you.

Stupid two faced hypocrite.

If you're so pained, go to Gaza ASAP

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2023
Therock5555:

Bloody hypocrite, if you can show me your post condemning the death of Deborah last year, I'll apologize to you.

You need not bring your abusive nature here. No one in his/her right mind kills anyone without passing through a competent court even if Shari'a is being used!

What happened to Deborah was jungle justice.
Same happened several times in Onitsha recently where people were just lynched for just anything without taking them to court first!

All terrorism are to be condemned whether Boko haram, ISWAP, IPOB cannibals, UGM, bandits, Zionists, etc.
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Therock5555(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

You need not bring your abusive nature here. No one in his/her right mind kills anyone without passing through a competent court even if Shari'a is being used!

What happened to Deborah was jungle justice.
Same happened several times in Onitsha recently where people were just lynched for just anything without taking them to court first!

All terrorism are to be condemned whether Boko haram, ISWAP, IPOB cannibals, UGM, bandits, Zionists, etc.

I asked for a simple request and you're spitting long tales from both sides of your mouth.

Let me make it clearer to you since you seem too dimwit to understand.

Show me where you condemned the killing of Deborah for religious reasons, she's a Nigerian like you, a fellow human and also a female. Imagine what you use to defend yourself, stating it was jungle justice, like are you okay or you choose to have selective amnesia?

Dude, I'll say this just once, if you can't show prove that you condemned the killers of Deborah and other innocent souls killed in your country, then you're just a hypocrite.

Charity begins at home, you have never been to Gaza before, first remove the big log of wood in your eyes before you try remonstrating with folks that don't give a shit if you exist or not.

You can keep foaming in the mouth or ass, I'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Felimax(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

If your girl of 13 years old was killed by those who occupied your land and controls your resources 20 years ago in this same way, what would you have done?

Get sense I beg.
Occupy which land?

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by caleboxylic: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2023
motayoayinde:
Thankfully, the world has really changed without Israel realizing it.

The world isn't buying any of those lies any longer.

That's why the world is rallying against Israel the terrorist state.

Stories. The war just started. The next episode after annexing northern Gaza is the Judaea And Samaria war.

The whole Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. All those Arab migrants in east Jerusalem will be displaced forcefully soon.
Take note of this as you have not started crying for those terrorists.
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by freakyamanda(f): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2023
Therock5555:

You are an idiot! It is people like you that perpetrated the Rwanda genocide. Evil is evil anywhere and we must condemn it. Continue to wallow in your bigotry until you become a victim of it one day.
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Therock5555(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
freakyamanda:
You are an idiot! It is people like you that perpetrated the Rwanda genocide. Evil is evil anywhere and we must condemn it. Continue to wallow in your bigotry until you become a victim of it one day.

I think you're the bigger fool.

Kindly state where I supported any fella or shove your opinions up your butt hole.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by freakyamanda(f): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Therock5555:

I think you're the bigger fool.

Kindly state where I supported any fella or shove your opinions up your butt hole.

You are clearly supporting Israel's killing of thousands of children and want it to continue. On the other hand, i condemn hamas killing of israeli civilians despite knowing that Israel is the aggressor.
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Newton2024: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:
Caitlin Johnstone @caitoz posted on X

9. That Hamas attacked Israel entirely out of the blue and completely unprovoked, solely because they are evil and hate Jews.

https:///caitoz/status/1721708246162170156?s=20
Why did Hamas killed 1200 Israelis? How did Israel provoked Hamas that justifies killing of people in their hundreds? Maybe your answer will clear my "ignorance."
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Therock5555(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
freakyamanda:

You are clearly supporting Israel's killing of thousands of children and want it to continue. On the other hand, i condemn hamas killing of israeli civilians despite knowing that Israel is the aggressor.

Again I repeat since obviously your brain doesn't process information well.

Kindly state where I supported killing of any body or leave my mention if you don't have what to do with your time.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Newton2024:
Why did Hamas killed 1200 Israelis? How did Israel provoked Hamas that justifies killing of people in their hundreds? Maybe your answer will clear my "ignorance."

The answer is simple. How will you feel if you live let's say in Borno state close to the border of Niger Republic. And then a Niger Republic army killed your 13 year old child. Afterwards, the killer was set freed that he didn't do anything wrong.

Assuming Niger Republic has powerful support from the west like Israel.

You can then read and fact check he thread below:
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Newton2024: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

If your girl of 13 years old was killed by those who occupied your land and controls your resources 20 years ago in this same way, what would you have done?

And you think Israel will kill your daughter just like that for no reason?

Do you know Palestinians use to use their kids to confront IDF tanks and APCs?

Which part of Gaza strip is Israel occupying and what resources do they have that Israel has been controlling for the past 20 years?

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Newton2024: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

The answer is simple. How will you feel if you live let's say in Borno state close to the border of Niger Republic. And then a Niger Republic army killed your 13 year old child. Afterwards, the killer was set freed that he didn't do anything wrong.

Assuming Niger Republic has powerful support from the west like Israel.

You can then read and fact check he thread below:
It's when Palestinians Islamic terrorists are using deception and children shield 🛡️ to attract undue sympathy and also to deceive the world.

I will if the intentionally killed the girl, filmed her to solicitate for help. Remember they can blow up themslves inorder to kill non muslims. There is no extent to what they can do.

And do you think this is a justifiable for October 7 incursion?

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Newton2024:

It's when Palestinians Islamic terrorists are using deception and children shield 🛡️ to attract undue sympathy and also to deceive the world.

I will if the intentionally killed the girl, filmed her to solicitate for help. Remember they can blow up themslves inorder to kill non muslims. There is no extent to what they can do.

And do you think this is a justifiable for October 7 incursion?

That other thead you read happened about two decades ago! You can't imagine how many kids and adults have been killed in such way!

And when will it end?

Don't create a story to fit into the narrative!
If one's mother, father, etc has been killed and their properties seized with no hope again to survive, this can lead to all those suicide bombings!

Suicide bombings or any other form of suicide is haram in Islam and the suicidal culprit will be doomed to hell.

However you are a martyr for protecting your family and properties to Death!
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Newton2024: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

That other thead you read happened about two decades ago! You can't imagine how many kids and adults have been killed in such way!

And when will it end?

Don't create a story to fit into the narrative!
If one's mother, father, etc has been killed and their properties seized with no hope again to survive, this can lead to all those suicide bombings!

Suicide bombings or any other form of suicide is haram in Islam and the suicidal culprit will be doomed to hell.

However you are a martyr for protecting your family and properties to Death!
If you can justify massacre committed by Hamas terrorists on October 7, then I can justify Israel's treatment of Hamas. If I slap you you will surely react.

As for the people killed and properties seized, this is mostly untrue and exaggerated. Those who are killed are mostly children fighting tanks and APCs with stones.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Newton2024:

If you can justify massacre committed by Hamas terrorists on October 7, then I can justify Israel's treatment of Hamas. If I slap you you will surely react.

As for the people killed and properties seized, this is mostly untrue and exaggerated. Those who are killed are mostly children fighting tanks and APCs with stones.

You guys always mention October 7 as if the instance I have you about the killed girl happen recently! It has been going on for decades.

Israel has been been controlling their lives; what comes in and what goes out for same decades!
Of course I will do more than Hamas if was there!

Anyone who oppresses us for over 75yrs and continues to do so is not worth anything!

You're right! Only children fighting tanks with stones have been killed! The girl I sent you the link too was holding a stone!

Bye
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by Gainman: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

The ten dumbest things we're being asked to believe about Gaza:

1. That Israel had no idea what Hamas was up to prior to October 7, but ever since October 7 has known about every hospital, mosque, school, refugee camp and water tower that Hamas is hiding in.

2. That the blame for all of the deaths caused by Israeli weapons launched by Israel rests solely on Hamas.

3. That Hamas is using “human shields” — meaning Hamas bases are hidden amidst civilian populations — yet Israel is managing to kill thousands of civilians without doing any meaningful damage to Hamas.

4. That it would be perfectly fine to murder children by the thousands even if they were being used as “human shields” — as though resolving a hostage situation by mowing down thousands of child hostages would be regarded as reasonable and acceptable by the public if it happened in our own country.

5. That is is only by pure coincidence that Israel bombing “Hamas targets” in civilian infrastructure and residential buildings just so happens to look exactly the same as what you’d expect to see if Israel was simply bombing civilian infrastructure and residential buildings and lying about its reasons for doing so.

6. That satellite images of entire neighborhoods reduced to rubble in Gaza have been caused by “precision strikes” directed solely at Hamas and have been carried out with the greatest of care for human life, despite Israeli officials openly saying that “the emphasis is on damage and not on accuracy” in this assault and that “Gaza will eventually turn into a city of tents; there will be no buildings.”

7. That this bombing campaign has anything to do with freeing Israeli hostages — as though the bombing campaign itself has not killed dozens of hostages, and as though anyone believes Israel would stop bombing Gaza after the hostages are returned.

8. That the only reason anyone could possibly oppose the detonation of thousands of bombs on an open air prison full of children would be if they had very strong and hateful opinions toward the members of the religion of Judaism.

9. That Hamas attacked Israel entirely out of the blue and completely unprovoked, solely because they are evil and hate Jews.

10. That Washington is powerless to stop this genocide that it is directly funding and supplying.

meaningless post. No sense in this. Go find a job
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2023
Gainman:
meaningless post. No sense in this. Go find a job

Thanks! Look for your "sense" elsewhere!
And who told you I don't have a job?
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:08am On Nov 22, 2023
AbuTwins:

The ten dumbest things we're being asked to believe about Gaza:

1. That Israel had no idea what Hamas was up to prior to October 7, but ever since October 7 has known about every hospital, mosque, school, refugee camp and water tower that Hamas is hiding in.

2. That the blame for all of the deaths caused by Israeli weapons launched by Israel rests solely on Hamas.

3. That Hamas is using “human shields” — meaning Hamas bases are hidden amidst civilian populations — yet Israel is managing to kill thousands of civilians without doing any meaningful damage to Hamas.

4. That it would be perfectly fine to murder children by the thousands even if they were being used as “human shields” — as though resolving a hostage situation by mowing down thousands of child hostages would be regarded as reasonable and acceptable by the public if it happened in our own country.

5. That is is only by pure coincidence that Israel bombing “Hamas targets” in civilian infrastructure and residential buildings just so happens to look exactly the same as what you’d expect to see if Israel was simply bombing civilian infrastructure and residential buildings and lying about its reasons for doing so.

6. That satellite images of entire neighborhoods reduced to rubble in Gaza have been caused by “precision strikes” directed solely at Hamas and have been carried out with the greatest of care for human life, despite Israeli officials openly saying that “the emphasis is on damage and not on accuracy” in this assault and that “Gaza will eventually turn into a city of tents; there will be no buildings.”

7. That this bombing campaign has anything to do with freeing Israeli hostages — as though the bombing campaign itself has not killed dozens of hostages, and as though anyone believes Israel would stop bombing Gaza after the hostages are returned.

8. That the only reason anyone could possibly oppose the detonation of thousands of bombs on an open air prison full of children would be if they had very strong and hateful opinions toward the members of the religion of Judaism.

10. That Washington is powerless to stop this genocide that it is directly funding and supplying.

It's actually dumb of you for not mentioning what happened in October 7. It's obvious you are cold blooded Jihadist and Islamic terrorist.
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

It's actually dumb of you for not mentioning what happened in October 7. It's obvious you are cold blooded Jihadist and Islamic terrorist.

Actually you are ignorant. The offensive didn't start on October 7.

How old were you decades ago when Palestinians were being killed?

If your 13 year old girl was killed with 17 gunshots by an Israeli soldier who was deemed not guilty and freed, what would you do?

If your land is occupied and your means of livelihood is restricted and controlled by while they keep
killing/oppressing you, what will you do?

Read the thread below:
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2023
AbuTwins:

Actually you are ignorant. The offensive didn't start on October 7.

How old were you decades ago when Palestinians were being killed?

If your 13 year old girl was killed with 17 gunshots by an Israeli soldier who was deemed not guilty and freed, what would you do?

If your land is occupied and your means of livelihood is restricted and controlled by while they keep
killing/oppressing you, what will you do?

Read the thread below:
It is you that is ignorant. Spreading propaganda and false narratives nonsensically as if you were older than Israel. Which of Hamas land was occupied by Israel. From time memorial who owns that land. Like i said you can't deny yourself as a bonafide Islamic terrorist capable of spreading false narratives to paint Hamas white. Your false narratives will fail as it has been failing those wiser than you more than 2000 years. No record will be broken on your behalf for spreading propaganda and justifying terrorist attack in the name of your Islamic jihad. Opening a million thread will not shame Israel but will make them more stronger.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by IAMJojo(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2023
MAMMAN777:

You are not current, Israel has officially dropped the number from 1400 - 1200 for almost 2 weeks ago
mr current affairs,isreal did not drop any numbers,the info is from same folks who keep saying it was isreali military helicopters that killed the concert goers,its all fake news

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by AbuTwins: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

It is you that is ignorant. Spreading propaganda and false narratives nonsensically as if you were older than Israel. Which of Hamas land was occupied by Israel. From time memorial who owns that land.

Of course I'm not older than Isreal! Hamas have no land. The land belongs to the Palestinians. And what do you mean by from time immemorial? Even when Moses and the children of Israel were coming to that land they sure met people there! And that's not even the perspective.

Like i said you can't deny yourself as a bonafide Islamic terrorist capable of spreading false narratives to paint Hamas white. Your false narratives will fail as it has been failing those wiser than you more than 2000 years. No record will be broken on your behalf for spreading propaganda and justifying terrorist attack in the name of your Islamic jihad. Opening a million thread will not shame Israel but will make them more stronger.

I know your bias. You think Israel mentioned in your Bible is the same Israel of today! But that's extremely wrong!

The Israel there is today are Zionists sent to that Arab region by USA and co to destabilise it. And USA keeps supporting them with weaponry!

We can say USA is the new god of Israel!

Call it propaganda or not, the truth remains the truth!
Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
AbuTwins:

Of course I'm not older than Isreal! Hamas have no land. The land belongs to the Palestinians. And what do you mean by from time immemorial? Even when Moses and the children of Israel were coming to that land they sure met people there! And that's not even the perspective.
Hamas are the government ruling the Gaza strip which includes Palestine. Their baseless claim that Israel has no stake is baseless. From Biblical times, Hamas, Palestinians and other people like you that have been fighting Israel to evict them from their land including Jerusalem have been failing. So many attempts have been made to evict Israel yet they will return and still rebuild all that were abandoned because prophecy never fails.

AbuTwins:

I know your bias. You think Israel mentioned in your Bible is the same Israel of today! But that's extremely wrong!

The Israel there is today are Zionists sent to that Arab region by USA and co to destabilise it. And USA keeps supporting them with weaponry!

We can say USA is the new god of Israel!

Call it propaganda or not, the truth remains the truth!
The Israel there today is still same Israel. Your claim is like saying the Israelites have perished and have lost their identity the same way other Nations like babylon, Assyria, Troy, philistines ,Elam, Prussia, Sodom and Gomorah e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Dumbest Things We're Being Asked To Believe About Gaza: by freakyamanda(f): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

Hamas are the government ruling the Gaza strip which includes Palestine. Their baseless claim that Israel has no stake is baseless. From Biblical times, Hamas, Palestinians and other people like you that have been fighting Israel to evict them from their land including Jerusalem have been failing. So many attempts have been made to evict Israel yet they will return and still rebuild all that were abandoned because prophecy never fails.

The Israel there today is still same Israel. Your claim is like saying the Israelites have perished and have lost their identity the same way other Nations like babylon, Assyria, Troy, philistines Elam, Midianites, Sodom and Gomorah e.t.c.

Excuse me sir. You sound like a brainwashed religious bigot. This is the 21st century, dumbass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Is Exceptionally Intelligent Like Peter Obi (Video) / Haiti should change their Name / Breaking News:reporter Killed In Libya!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.